See You on the Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had on lacy white panties. I was tucked and looking very feminine in them. I slid on my garter belt and white stockings. They felt incredible. One day I would have sex in this outfit. Over that I was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a sweatshirt, no one would know how girlie I was right now but me. I was glancing at the clock, Lillian was late. We were eating takeout and it was getting cold. I was drinking sake and it was getting even colder. I was on the couch, my legs crossed, I was feeling very feminine in my lingerie, then the door opened, I uncrossed.

"Hey sorry, I'm gonna wash up."

***

I took the sake out of the microwave, we sat at the dinner table.

"So I went to the other side to get our mail, I can't believe they still get these two buildings confused."

We lived in an apartment complex called the BK View. It was TWO twenty-six floor high-rises. We shared a huge lobby. I loved it, it was very modern and clean. We lived in apartment 1901N and a man named Marler lived in 1901S. Lillian visited him once a month or so to collect our mail, and to give him all his that ended up in our mailbox.

"I feel sorry for Ross, he is all alone. When did the wife die? Is it a year already?" She started to think.

"Probably close to it."

"When I went in, well, the apartment was a mess and he was eating Kraft mac and cheese, drinking beer. A real bachelor. Ha."

I liked him, he was nice. He'd say hello if I have seen him in the hall. He was a little older than us and he had been in this building since it opened, over eight years ago.

"I was thinking, you could get all girlie and clean his apartment, he would love it. You would love it more." She laughed and I looked at her, I didn't like those types of comments. Ever since we started having dinner as two girls she brought up my crossdressing even more. When I was male, I started keeping my hair in a rubber band because she told me I turned my head like a girl, I held my hair out of my face like a model, I flipped my hair like an actress.

His apartment would be spotless, by the way.

***

Friday, October 22nd

I went basic with dinner, I was inspired by a man I ran into at the market. His name was Martyn, he was the man I chased after. He calls me 'The Runaway Bride.'

"So how is 'My Runaway Bride' this morning?" I was behind him on the butcher's line.

"I lost my bouquet, but otherwise fine, and you?"

"Ha, I'm always fine. Especially today, I am making meatloaf, my boyfriend's second favorite."

I was looking at him, he was very handsome, he was very friendly, I wanted him to get a little more familiar with me. I said, "You know, I will make that too, whatever you get I'll get the same." I smiled and he tapped my nose with a little laugh. I whispered, "My wife loves meatloaf but I never make it, it's not fancy enough for me." I squinted my eyes and face.

He looked at me a little closer, he whispered back "You have a lucky wife. She must be very happy coming home to such a beautiful woman."

I got closer to his ear, "I'm a little genderfluid."

He laughed aloud, "So are half my friends." We left together, we would get lunch next week.

***

The oven was on, I decided since dinner was so basic with meatloaf and mashed potatoes, so would be my outfit. I had on my navy blue dress with nice big white polka dots. It was sleeveless and came up to my knees. I had on my white garter-belt set again, but with beige stockings. I also had on my three-inch white pumps. They were very feminine and made me walk so girlie, but I didn't care, talking to Martyn inspired me. My makeup was light, and my lips were light pink matching my longer than usual nails. I put on my friendship necklace and big clip-on white round earrings, and even a pink Alice band in my hair. The sixties were calling and I looked like I was waiting for a vacuum salesman to knock on the door.

Sometimes when I am dressed up and feeling gorgeous I do this... thing. I first walk while shaking my ass, flipping my hair. I twirl, I lift up my dress, up to my panties. I get closer to my mirror, I look at my perfect lips, my fingers go in my hair. I whisper, I move my lips again, my tongue makes an appearance, my other hand goes down to my breasts. I rub, I squeeze, I kiss my reflection. My hand makes its way under my dress, my face is always surprised. I feel my fingers under my panties. I feel my long nails scratch my 'clit' and I move it around. I remembered talking to Martyn, he was so nice, his breath was so fresh, his hands were so big. I had one hand in my panties the other twirling my hair, I would cum. I would shoot against the mirror, I would keep my dress clean. I would close my eyes. Sometimes I changed the order but the ending was always the same.

"Mmm, I needed that."

***

"Meatloaf? Do you feel okay?"

Fridays were for something crazy, something new, something different. Lillian was a little surprised.

"Mmm-mmm, meatloaf matches my outfit." I shut off the burner with the vegetables.

"Ha, Sabrina, now you do look like the perfect housewife, my friends at work would be so jealous. I should have bought you pearls instead."

I made martinis and I gave her one. We clinked glasses. Lillian had a devious look in her eye. "I have a little surprise."

"Do you? Another gift?" I pulled my necklace over the high-necked dress. Showing it off.

"Maybe." She looked at her watch, "Let's have our drinks in the living room." I followed her in, my heels were clicking on the tiles. I felt a little self-conscious with my big earrings bouncing on my cheeks, my long hair moving behind me, my long fingers daintily holding my glass.

The bell rang. Lillian looked at me. "I'll get it."

I was in view of the door, I was frozen, someone was going to see me crossdressing in my home. The door opened, my eyes got wider.

"Sabrina, this is Ross."

***

We were at the dinner table, I was quieter than usual. I had a man sitting next to me, while I was wearing a short tight dress. He had brought two bottles of wine and we were enjoying the red as Lillian spoke.

"It's silly that you haven't had a home-cooked meal and Sabrina makes them all the time. Isn't she a wonderful cook?"

"She is, you are very lucky." He smiled at me, he tipped his wine glass toward me. He was the second man today to call my wife lucky.

"Every Friday she comes up with something crazy, today she makes your favorite, what are the odds?"

"And of course, these plates look familiar," Ross revealed a little more color as his meatloaf got eaten.

"Really? Sabrina got them from India. They are for special occasions but she uses them every day, aren't they beautiful."

I was surprised how easy the night was going, he had even let us take a picture together, after a couple of minutes he seemed quite relaxed with two 'women.' Lillian seemed a lot nicer too, no teasing me at all.

I watched them talk, it was okay, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. Ross was acting like we never met before like I was just another woman in the building. It's funny but I started to feel like one from the way he looked at me, the way he spoke to me.

Lillian talked to me like I was a party favor, something here for her amusement. Something to get her through dinner and into her quiet bed or out the door. Ross was talking to me like I was a real person, just like Martyn did. Maybe I was more real than I imagined. Maybe Sabrina lived in this marvelous apartment, with the view and handsome neighbors? Maybe Sabrina was finally enjoying herself.

Lillian's phone rang and she left the table.

Ross smiled as he ate his meatloaf, he drank his wine. "You are so quiet, I'm sorry I am making you nervous."

"No, don't be silly, I am always nervous."

He smiled at me. He was looking at my breasts, my perfect C cups. "I like your necklace." He went back to my eyes.

I held the little heart, "Lillian gave it to me, according to this we will be friends forever."

"That's nice, it's great having friends." He grabbed my free hand and shook it. "Maybe I should go, you know if Lillian is busy."

"No, please, we still have dessert. I like the company, Lillian is always on her phone. I tend to just talk to myself." I smiled again, I was starting to have fun.

"Oh, really. What do you say?"

"Ha, well I always say pass the pepper, but it never comes."

I stood up and put the dishes in the sink, he started helping. "Well next time, call me and I will get the pepper for you."

"Deal."

***

Friday, October 29th

"Huh!"

I wasn't used to getting grabbed from behind, especially in a red dress and pumps.

"Ha, you and I are so alike, we're touchy, we're feely, we're grabby and runny and smelly, haha." Martyn was meeting me at his favorite luncheonette. We were going to discuss dinner plans.

"So I was thinking 'Rogan Josh,' you know lamb, naan, and rice, whatcha think." I smiled, he was so happy to see me and his enthusiasm was rubbing off on my nonchalant demeanor.

"Mmm, perfect, my Spanish husband loves rice. He loves me just a teensy bit more."

"He must really love rice then, ha." We laughed it was fun, I never had a friend as a girl before.

He noticed my necklace. "Aww, I didn't realize you were twelve years old,"

"I am, I'm just tall for my age."

"Tsk, How long have you had this heart? Years?" He was still turning it over in his hands.

"Two whole weeks, it was a gift from the wife, she was a little mean to me."

"She was? When I see her I will punch her, right in the boob. So you are wife and wife?"

"No husband and wife, I only dress on special occasions and she's a GG."

He laughed, A GG, um, a Graceful Gazelle?"

"No, a Genetic Girl."

He shook his head and dropped the necklace, "She is a cis woman, you are a GG, a gorgeous girl."

I smiled, I was loving lunch with a man, it was even better than dinner. "And how about you?

"Well... me and Randall are husband and husband. I hate those other terms, don't put me in a box, I need somewhere with windows. And where is our waitress?"

The waitress came over and sat with us, we had whatever she suggested. She loved my necklace, but she wasn't that fond of rice it ruined her diet.

***

'I believe when I fall in love, with you it will be forever'

My music was on and I was feeling so incredibly sexy, feminine, and loved. Being with Martyn today did something massive to my confidence. I wasn't ready for it.

Since the red went over so well this morning, I was going to wear more. I found a darker red dress with tiny polka dots. Maybe polka dots were my thing. I put tan pantyhose on and a tan bra and corset, no panties, just a little tuck. I put on four-inch red heels and my long blonde wig, it was the longest one I had, it dipped just past my bra. I put on thick gold hoops and went a little dramatic on the makeup. A couple of huge bracelets and my necklace. After a spritz of perfume, I slipped on my sunglasses. I looked so hot in glasses, I kissed my reflection, but I took them off I wanted Ross and Lillian to see my eye makeup, my long false lashes my perfect eyebrows. I hung them on the corner of my mirror. My lips of course were red, bright red matching my nails and my heels. I couldn't wait to serve my lamb. I couldn't wait for this little tour through India, these meals were usually my favorite.

***

"Okay come on, let's take a quick picture. Our Friday get-together." Lillian laughed as she set up the phone, afterwards she took one of just Ross and me. She sent them all to me and then she took some more with his phone.

The kitchen smelled wonderful as I served the Rogan Josh and naan. My gold and blue dishes always looked better with curry on them, the more spice the better, they felt at home. I put more sitars on our speakers, Ravi Shankar, atmospheric, it drenched the kitchen in dramatics and sound. The house smelled of curry. I only made Indian food once a month, at the most, I would have to start making it more. Ross was loving it.

"I love this, I love anything I can eat with bread, anything I can dip. And It smells fantastic." I was happy, Ross was enjoying the food and the Kingfisher, the Indian beer that I poured. Lillian, I could tell could care less. She wasn't even paying attention to us. I would think this would be her favorite, but she barely ate any, she was too busy on her phone.

Lillian put down her phone and fork, "Sabrina, would you mind if I went out with Meg and Marlene, they are right around the corner."

I stared into her eyes, was she going to leave me with Ross. By ourselves? "Um, okay."

"Great," She got up as Ross and I watched her. What was I going to say? But at least she asked.

She made lots of noise, and then she was out the door in two minutes, I had never seen her move so fast, and she left everything uneaten on her plate.

"I'm sorry," I told Ross.

"That's okay, more for us." And he smiled as he cleaned off his plate.

***

It was Halloween, it was Sunday, I was waiting for Martyn. I was in the luncheonette, wearing my tan coat and a hat. My leg was bouncing over my knee.

I heard a commotion at the front, it was quite crowded for brunch. "Let's go, where is she?" I turned around, there was a little bit of chatter amongst the older customers. "I'll find you, I am taking you straight to hell!" I heard a growl.

I looked up, Martyn was in red, he had red horns and boots. He was holding a demon trident. I smiled, he scared me a little.

"Here you are, you little hussy!"

"Hussy?"

"Yes, that's how the devil talks, don't you know anything about the underworld?"

***

When I told Martyn that Lillian was leaving me alone on Halloween to meet with her clients from India, he invited me to brunch. He was miffed I wasn't going to a party or wearing a costume so he sent me one. I was hiding it inside my coat.

"Come on, stand up, drop the disguise."

So I stood and took off my coat, I was standing in a nice flight attendant uniform. It was blue, short-sleeved, and very, very short. I had completely waxed my arms, to show off. I had nude pantyhose and blue three-inch matching pumps. I also had on thick blue bracelets and a little blue-collar that hid the top of my breast forms, double D of course, showing all types of cleavage. I had on blue eyeshadow, pink rouge, and pink lips. I looked like I was ready to fly, maybe even to India. I had my real hair brushed straight and curled at the bottom. On top I had on a captain's hat with wings on the front, it didn't look official.

"Nice, sexy, I suddenly have a craving for almonds, ha."

I had my hands on my hips, I was posing, I felt empowered. A man walked over and put a tray of coffee down on the table. "Hi."

"Sabrina, this is Randall. he works here now. Ha."

***

I especially loved the walk home from brunch.

Martyn and Randall made me feel incredible today. They made me show them my legs, they made me stick out my feet into the aisle. I was getting so many interesting looks, I was checking everybody's carry-on.

I loved that Randall wasn't wearing a costume, he was such a guy. I was just sorry they both had to get up early after their night out partying. We laughed and ate, I had such a good time. They teased me mercilessly, they said my lips were perfect for sucking something other than lollipops. Which they made me suck after brunch. We took so many pictures. We took pictures together, with took some with customers and the waitress, she was dressed up like a waitress.

They wouldn't let me walk home with my coat on, so I held it in my arms, showing off my legs and breasts to everyone on the way to their Halloween parties. I kissed them both goodbye and a man came over and gave me candy, another lollipop, I smiled and thanked him. I popped the lolly in my mouth, it matched my lips. In my building I stopped and talked to the doorman, his name is Dave, I gave him the rest of the lollypops, I had only seen him for three years.

I had hours before Lillian was going to be home, I went into my bedroom and posed in front of my mirror. I slowly took off my uniform. Zipped it down, showed more of my boobs, showed my belly button, zipped down more, and showed my 'pussy' tucked away in my navy blue panties and pantyhose. The dress was open, I played with myself, I was way too excited. I took off my hat and swung my hair. I watched my lips on the lolly, I was getting good at showing off. The pop went in and out of my mouth, my tongue was all over it. I had just been with two men, my confidence and my libido were off the charts. I started rubbing, my long pink nails pushing against the mound in my panties. I held onto the mirror, I was breathing heavy, this flight attendant was getting too excited, how was she going to serve all that soda, when was she going to move out of the aisle? I slipped down my panties and pantyhose, I rubbed a little more, I started to cum all over the mirror, I shot all over the reflection of the hot woman, from her legs down. She loved it, she laughed, she fell back and lay on the bed. Next, she was going to join the 'Mile High Club.'

"Wow, I wish Halloween would come around more often." I fell asleep.

***

Friday, November 5th

"I have to discuss the possible fly over to India, it will be better with drinks." Lillian wasn't going to be at dinner at all tonight, it would just be Ross and me. I didn't mind, she didn't need an excuse. I knew she would rather hang with her friends.

"I'm making 'dark and stormy's then, I know they are not your favorite."

"Oh? good, I won't be missing anything." And she was gone. I took off the heart necklace and put it on the other corner of the mirror.

I was waiting for Ross. I loved Friday's again, I loved making something different, something special, and that someone would actually like it. Randall was in the mood for red meat so Martyn and I were making noodles with steak tidbits, in a wine sauce.

I had on a new dress, more polka dots. It was baby blue, very short showing off my legs in stockings. I was showing off some cleavage, I was showing off my nice smooth arms. I have had my legs and chest hairless since before I met Lillian, I was hoping she didn't notice my arms and underarms. I liked being hair-free, it made me feel more like a girl. It was one less thing to worry about.

Once Lillian was gone, I slipped on three-inch sandals, black with a thin ankle strap. I had on my long blonde wig and my long false lashes. My lips and nails were painted mauve. I put a drop of perfume on and then the bell rang. I was ready to receive guests.

"Hi, wow, you look awesome tonight. Lillian is lucky to have you."

"Thank you," I smiled, this was starting to feel like a date. "Come on in." Ross handed me a box from a bakery and a bottle. I brought both into the kitchen. I gave him the drink I made, it had a very spicy Ginger beer in it, lots of dark rum and lime, it was one of my favorites, and Lillian's least. I watched Ross's eyes as he drank, he smiled and it made me very happy that someone else liked it.

***

Ross had an interesting look on his face. "I want to tell you something," We had just finished dinner, I was making coffee and we were going to have dessert. We decided to go sit on the couch and look out the window at my view. "I feel a little funny about it."

"No, tell me. please." I poured the coffee, crossed my legs, and then paid attention. This was nice, usually, after dinner, Lillian was getting ready for bed, she usually took her coffee in the bedroom with her, leaving me on my own, telling me dinner was just okay.

"I met a woman."

"Oh?"

"Well," He started to think, "I knew her through work, but we got to talking last week." He moved closer to me. He was on the chair next to mine. "Just being out of the house, you know, with two beautiful women, has just made it easier for me to talk to someone. I haven't been on a date, or with a woman in so long." He shook his head.

123456...8