See You on the Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god..." I felt it, he breathed out as he completely slipped inside of me, he kissed my neck and back. he played with my bra strap, I let him rub and fondle. I wanted to feel his cock, I wanted to feel its length inside of me. We fucked for so long, it was wonderful. He started to cum, he put his hands on the front of my panties and pressed. he played with me and we came together. It was quick, but it's what I needed. We had our whole lives to make love.

We were quiet, the room was quiet. The music had ended, my playlist was over. I turned onto my back and we silently made out, we kissed and then I thanked him. I thanked him for making love to me, for taking me to Martyn's party, for not being angry at me or disappointed. I was fallible, we all were. I thanked him for making Friday even better than it use to be. I thanked him for giving me the strength to talk to Lillian. It would be hard, but she would understand.

I looked at his little clock, it was still early. Tomorrow morning I would call her, I would warn her when she comes home on Wednesday I was going to be wearing a dress. Something new, something she had never seen before. I was also going to be wearing my new breast forms and showing off my new hair. I bought her a present at the flea market. I wanted her to know even though Ross was keeping my body busy and everyone else was keeping my mind occupied, I was still thinking about her.

I was hoping she was loving India. I was hoping it would stay in her heart, that she would remember it forever.

***

I was just waking up, I had a little bit of a perfect nap, I felt I didn't even deserve it. I was looking up at the ceiling, the little back room completely opposite of mine, on the Southside of the building. The closet was on the wrong side, one of the windows was facing the wrong way, even the door was off. My life was now the complete opposite. Even my gender. The only thing that matched was the view in front of us, the view looking towards Queens. I felt very relaxed, very satisfied, I had two incredible orgasms. "Ross?"

"Yes, you called."

"I'm going to say the Southside of the building is heaven, but I think we might need to make love in my room on the northside first. It might not be that easy to achieve."

"Really, are we running tests?" He got up on his elbows, his cock was hard again, I could see it tenting the sheets.

"You think I'm crazy, don't you."

Maybe." He then moved closer, his slight beard rubbed against my cheek, his tongue licked my lips. "Sabrina?"

"Mmm?"

"I am in love with you." He was watching me, it felt a little surreal. It was so dark, I wanted to see his eyes better, we only had candlelight in his room. I haven't heard that phrase in years, I was quite taken aback by it. I have said that phrase three times in my life. Two girls and a woman. Only one lasted. Now I was in love with someone else.

I put my hands on his cheeks and drew him closer, I was so prepared to tell him the same. I smiled, and once again my whole body was tingling, I felt the entire room vibrate, I heard a loud heartbeat, a pounding, a banging, an awful lot of screaming. Ross turned around, he got up and moved away from me, my arms still held out, he headed to the front door. Someone was banging, we heard yelling, maybe there was a fire. I was semi-naked, in just my lingerie, I slipped on my pumps and put on Ross's flannel shirt, it came down past my ass. He opened the door.

"What the fuck, what took you so long, you don't hear me screaming." Lillian was home early, She pushed him. She was four days early. I heard her, I didn't see her yet.

"Please Lillian, calm down."

"Don't tell me what to do, what the fuck, where is she, HE!" She was screaming, I walked out I felt so foolish, she was causing all this drama and it was my fault. It was the world's fault.

She looked at me, she had such hate in her eyes. I felt myself start to tear up, I was so nervous, I hadn't seen Lillian yell like this in years. "Lillian please..."

"Fuck, fuck, I can not believe you two are sleeping together, I knew it. Since when did you become such a fag, what the fuck, look at you in his shirt..."

Sheila and Bruce were now at the door, "Is everything okay? Sabrina are you alright?" I caught her eye and ran around Lillian, I wanted to be next to Sheila, I wanted to be away from the woman flailing. She looked at all of us, her eyes so red, and she ran through the door, knocking into me and Ross, I felt back and Bruce caught me. Lillian was still cursing, she hit the walls and she went on the elevator.

I started to cry. I wasn't crying because I was being screamed at, or that I was sleeping with someone I loved. I was crying because someone came to help. I was crying because I never told Ross that I loved him.

Sheila took my arm, "We should go see if she's okay, that was totally crazy." So we did. I put on a robe and we went down to the tenth floor, we then went upstairs to hell. The northside was now hell, I was convinced, we didn't have to run any tests. Martyn didn't have to come with his horns.

I was clutching Ross when we were in the elevator. We were going down.

What do I say? How do you tell your wife you fell in love with someone else. It was an accident. Maybe it was because we had such great sex, or because he was nice to me, we had such a great time together. Maybe this is the way it was supposed to be, supposed to happen, I wasn't one to argue with Chance. Maybe it has nothing to do with love, if we only had a little more time, so I would know, I would be sure. So we all would know.

We switched to the next elevator we were going up. We heard Lillian before we even got close, she was still screaming. I didn't really know why she was so mad. She hasn't bothered with me in months, it had to have something to do with the building or with India, or maybe even work. I was usually the furthest thing from her mind. Maybe she didn't like Sheila knowing so much that was going on in her life.

We heard more banging, we turned toward 1901N, all my female clothes were thrown in the hall, some were on top of my vanity, the legs were bent. She was throwing my shoes and makeup into the hall. The wall was splattered with red and pinks. I saw Sheila on her phone, she then came and rubbed my shoulder.

"Lillian, you have to stop, please." Ross was trying to reason with her but it wasn't happening. We let her clean the house of my presence.

"And you also ruined India for me too." Lillian was yelling at me still, through the bodies and clothes all over the floor. "Fuck... the music, the food it all reminded me of those stupid fucking dinners you make. What are you trying to prove, just stop, I don't need them or you anymore." She screamed and cursed.

After what felt like years of her throwing more things in the hall and her yelling obscenities now at all of us she slammed the door. All the neighbors were watching the drama as Sheila turned the corner with four men, four hand trucks, empty boxes, and plastic tubs. They started filling them, Lillian was done, I couldn't believe my whole life was on display in the hall. I felt just like Charlene, her life used to be in tubs. Now, mine were taking her place, living in her old dirty room piled against the wall and collecting more dust.

I was speechless as the men and Ross helped me with my strewn clothes, I lifted a bunch that was on the vanity, still on hangers and then I cried. My heart was broken. Sheila stood next to me to see what my fingers had found. I couldn't see, everything was blurry, I couldn't even hear anything, the echo from Lillian's yells still reverberated in my head.

Ross walked over. I had four arms around me. My blue and gold plates were broken. Shattered, pieces, dust. It would have been better if they were thrown against the walls, broken into a million and two pieces. But no, it was a calculated break, right in the middle of all four of them, next to each other. Neatly placed, she was teaching me a lesson.

I don't remember the rest of the night.

***

Friday, December 24th

Friday was always my favorite day. Friday night was my favorite night, it was date night. It was the night I made something new, I immersed someone I loved into a new world, a new idea, a new reason to be alive. It made me feel great knowing I was making someone feel special, it was all for them. Sometimes locations change, it's called relocation.

"What time is everyone coming?"

"Four."

I made Biryani today, I made my own roti and naan, I was becoming quite the chef, a chef from India. Sana said my Butter Chicken was better than hers, but I now use her recipe. She still makes the Lassi, I make the martinis, life is less complicated that way.

"It's nice we have a table set for ten. I don't think there have ever been that many people in this apartment ever.

*

Ross and I took a trip to India, we went to Jaipur, we visited my friend Varun. He was surprised but happy to see us. We took Sana and Ajay with us. Their family lived forty miles away. I was upset when we met Varun's mother I had to tell her about her family plates, my family plates. Four perfect gold and blue pieces of ceramic. I was going to lie and say I just wanted to get more, but I didn't. She let me cry, and then we all went shopping, she picked out ten of the most perfect things I had ever seen.

"I want to buy them for you." She smiled at me, she was wonderful. "I want you to tell everyone that comes to dinner that me, Chacha, picked out your table setting. I want to feel involved, haha."

*

I lightly ran a napkin over the red and gold plates, around the wine glasses. He was watching me in my red dress. Once again I was full of white polka dots. "Are you sure the Southside is ready for such a crowd?"

"It is." I smiled, I had on music. I had on Stevie Wonder. Our WORLD was bigger and ready for a crowd, I was going to be in the middle of it.

'I believe when I fall in love with you it will be forever,

I believe when I fall in love this time it will be forever'

"This song is so sad?" He came over and hugged me, I was now at the window, I was looking down, Schermerhorn, Livingston, Fulton, Willoughby, and Atlantic.

"I know. Sometimes things are sad, and things change, and they become not sad."

He was listening, his hands were on my breasts, his hard cock was pressing against me. I held his hands as he caressed me, I was quite happy. This song also got happier as it went on, I would wait until he realized it.

"Wait, does he find love? Or is it in his mind?"

I wiggled my bottom, I had so much room in this dress. My pantyhose felt so incredible against my skin.

"Stevie finds love, it takes a while, but when he does he tells her he will be in love forever. It's not a fantasy." I felt so warm and safe in his arms against the backdrop of the city. "Stevie met someone while he was with someone else, 'Shattered dreams, worthless years,' he then fell in love and through divine intervention they ended up together. It's a perfect song."

'I believe when I fall in love with you it will be forever,

I believe when I fall in love this time it will be forever'

"The keywords are 'This Time.' Everyone needs a second chance, doncha think?"

"Mmm. They do." He moaned, I pushed against him, everyone will be here within the next half hour but I wanted him inside me, I wanted to make love. I wanted to listen to this song the entire time. He lifted my dress, he pulled down my pantyhose, he slid in. We started to fuck on Christmas Eve, the new lights twinkling, the Christmas tree only fingers away. He grabbed my waist, his cock always made me feel incredible, always made me cum. I went through so many panties a week.

*

I accidentally ran into Lillian. I got used to calling Dave and asking if the coast was clear. If it wasn't I went out the back. I was on a secret mission.

It was Friday afternoon, I met Martyn for lunch, we discussed dinner plans.

"Honey, you know that you aren't as jumpy or grabby as much as you used to be, you are much more relaxed. Are the drugs finally kicking in?"

I smiled, his goal was to keep me giggling, happy. He walked me to the corner, he had three more blocks to go. I could almost see his block from our window on nineteen. I was a little distracted as I walked toward the building.

"Hey, can we talk?" Lillian wanted to talk, I was surprised, she was outside leaning against MY building. I was thinking she could yell at me again if she wanted to, I didn't care. Martyn could use another story, he loved the other one so much. I came out looking so good in his version.

I stopped, I was holding a shopping bag full of ingredients for tonight. I haven't been to the north side of the building or spoken to her since she got home from India. I didn't want to tell her I just came from there myself. She wouldn't take me, so I found someone else who would.

"I guess."

She handed me something, I opened my hand, it was the friendship necklace. I looked at her, "I figured you didn't want me to have it, it didn't make it onto the pile in the hall."

She looked at me quickly, she wanted to see if I was teasing. I wasn't. "It was on the mirror with your Aviator glasses. They are still there if you want them, I can bring them to you with the mirror."

I tilted my head, obviously, she wasn't mad at me anymore. I started thinking, she was so mean to me, I didn't understand it. The issue of course was that I cheated on her, with the person she kind of picked out for me, but she was so distant, she was done with me so long ago.

*

A couple of weeks ago her friends, Meg and Marlene took me out for drinks. I took Sana as a backup, I didn't want to be outnumbered. They apologized to me, they said they were sorry that Lillian got a little out of control. They felt it was a little their fault, I didn't understand.

Meg told me, "Well we were planning the India trip, all of us. The six of us. we were going for Thanksgiving with all the husbands." She gave Sana a slightly uncomfortable smile. "Lillian had been bothering us to go, the company was paying for it. Then, she decided she was going to stay. That was her plan."

"She was going to stay in India?" I was confused.

"We should have told you, we were going to leave her there. That's what she wanted to do. But, you know, she hated it. It was hot, it was dusty, crowded, she hated the food, the music. She was getting weird. She left and didn't tell us. She called the next day screaming, she told us what happened, what she did." She shrugged, she looked a little guilty.

*

I looked at Lillian and then at the friendship necklace. I always remember Martyn telling me it was for a twelve-year-old. I wish I was more perceptive and less naive, more like him. "No, thank you, you keep the mirror and glasses, it's okay," I told her. "I have everything I need. I have everything in my apartment, I'm good, actually." I slipped the necklace into my new luscious gray faux fur coat, with faux fur lining. "Have a good weekend, have a great night, like me." I smiled and walked away, I guess I didn't have to avoid her anymore. I was going to have another great Friday night and Lillian was going to spend it on her phone, life has a way of balancing out. We all get the life we deserve.

I wanted to tell her she broke my heart when she broke my plates. Those were the things I truly loved, they made all those Friday night dinners extra special. They meant something more to me, and I think she should have known that. But then again maybe she did, maybe she knew exactly what she was doing. We all get the life we deserve.

In my mind, I gave her more credit. Martyn would call me unperceptive and naive.

I said hello to Dave. I put something in his hand, "For your Granddaughter, Amber." I hopped up and kissed him over the counter, he shook his head.

"Hey, where's my coffee?"

I shrugged and stuck my tongue out at him as the elevator door closed.

*

Ross was completely inside me, I was streaking my window, I would have to clean before the guests arrived. "Ooh, is this an early Christmas gift?" I asked, being cute and sexy, that's what he liked, that's the type of person I became, I always was.

"Mmm-mmm." Ross didn't talk too much during sex, unlike me. I was always bouncing around, jabbering about something. I wanted him to know I was enjoying myself, I wanted him to know I was quite happy. He pushed in harder, his hands on my hips, he started to cum. I felt him hit the insides of whatever that part of my body is called that he was hitting. I felt my panties get wet, I didn't even have to touch myself anymore, I just came, it was his love for me that always made me over-excited.

I told him that we have had more sex this month than I had in my entire life. I just figured it wasn't my thing, maybe love wasn't my thing either. Then I met the right person, and I believe since I fell in love 'this time,' it will be forever.

***

The End

***

1...345678