See You on the Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a loss for words, last time he saw me I was dressed so slutty, I was semi-sexy. Now here I was prim and proper in a nice black dress and pumps, just a woman handing out flyers. "Hi, Sheila wanted me to give this to you." I smiled, I turned around I was going back to sit at my empty table.

"Wait, please come in."

I stopped, I walked back, I gave him a crooked smile, and went in.

"I'm sorry about tonight, something came up."

I noticed he had a sandwich on his table, an open bottle of beer. His apartment could definitely use a woman's touch.

His kitchen, his whole apartment was the complete opposite of mine, I was suddenly fascinated. I looked around, I held my clutch as I checked out the layout of the apartment, but I did feel silly bothering this man.

"Come on I'll give you the tour." We walked around, he kept glancing at my legs, my knees, my hips. He kept apologizing.

I kept quiet, then I started enjoying the view and you couldn't shut me up. "Wow, you get to see the other parts of Brooklyn I don't see, I'm so jealous. There's the park, the library, the museum, I can almost make out Rockaway. I love Rockaway." I had my hand on the window, squinting at the sights, I was very easily amused.

I turned to him, "Maybe I better go," he was a nice man he didn't need my drama. I walked back toward the door, "Thank you for the tour, I'll let you get back to dinner." I smiled my nicest smile, teeth and all.

"Wait Sabrina, please stay. I, I want to talk to you about something. It's important"

"Oh? Okay."

He poured us glasses of beer and we went out to his balcony, it was cold but it wasn't windy. I looked north and saw my outdoor furniture on the balcony next to his, not too far away on the northern building. I pointed, "Look, we will be able to see each other. We can be together while being so far apart." I waved to my non-existent self and he laughed. I loved watching my white nails in the cold air.

He shook his head. "You are so much fun. I really needed those dinners with someone so funny and interesting, I was in such a funk."

"Like James Brown?"

"Yes, exactly like that." We drank our beer, I moved over to the railing. I loved it here in Brooklyn, I loved my apartment building, my neighborhood, my friends. I looked down at the streets as he moved closer to me, our arms were touching. We were keeping each other warm.

"I'm sorry for running out so fast on you last week."

I was searching for dogs and children on the streets below. I wasn't paying attention.

"Mmm, that's okay, you don't have to apologize anymore." I pointed, "Ooh look, that's the deli I went to this morning." I was still looking down, I could feel Ross push against me a little more.

"Um, I'm not seeing Patti anymore."

"Patti? The woman from work?"

"Yeah."

"Aw, sounded like you two were having fun, I'm so sorry to hear that." I took his hand and started walking back into the apartment, it was getting too cold.

We then sat at a little table he had set up by the windows. I could see us in the reflection, slightly transparent over Brooklyn. We had our beer and I just watched him, he was quite good-looking, he was tall, had dark hair and a slight beard. He had nice arms and shoulders and he always looked up into the air when he was putting together a complicated sentence or idea.

"Last week when I saw you in that lingerie, that bra and stockings, it just did something to my brain." He held my hand and shook it. "I thought it was the Absinthe. Ha. I was thinking why can't I meet a woman who dressed like this, who liked dressing like this."

"I don't understand."

"Well at dinner last night, I asked Patti about, you know stockings, heels, just clothes in general, and she got mad at me. She doesn't have a figure like you, she's a little heavy, well she has had three kids, I didn't care, you know."

"But why would she get mad?"

"Well, I told her I had a friend, who got dressed up for me. Very innocent." He shrugged. "She told me women she knew didn't dress like that. And if I wanted to go out with her again, then I shouldn't be pressuring her."

"Pressuring her, that's how she took it?"

"She did, so I left. I told her we didn't have to do this anymore. I thought I was being nice about it but she gave me a nasty look." He didn't look that upset. It got quiet and we finished our beer.

"Sabrina, that wasn't even the main issue. I realized Patti was just, well, boring, she was no fun, she had almost no personality. All she talked about was the weather and sudoku. Plus she didn't like beer or wine, ha. I realized, she was nothing like YOU. You are all of those things and more. You are so full of enthusiasm and you are just so much fun, I wasn't expecting to meet someone like you."

"Really, that's so nice..." I started to feel a little ambivalent about this Patti.

"And I just love hanging out, with YOU. I feel like you make everything an event, even just walking around this apartment, looking at the scenery, ha."

"Then why did you leave me so quickly last week, I thought me dressing like that made you embarrassed or something."

"You dressing like that just confirmed it, but I know you're married, I know you're, um," He was getting flustered.

"Not all girl?"

"Heh, yes, not all girl, not that I care. But I knew I wouldn't be able to be with you, and all I wanted at that moment was you. I was disappointed in my life, my life choices. I feel so much better telling you how I feel. It was a long week." He looked at me, a slightly crooked smile on his face. "I was planning on avoiding you for the rest of my life."

"What? Now that would of been crazy." I shook my head, I didn't really know what to say, I was flattered, but I also felt a little sorry for Patti. If I hadn't worn that bra and those stockings (who could resist them), they would probably be together right now. Maybe she needed someone like Ross in her life, maybe she needed a little excitement. Then again maybe I did too.

I stood up in front of Ross. "I didn't put on that outfit to tease you or anything, we were just talking about it. Do you really like being with me?"

He stood up, "I do, I have thought of nothing else since we met. The first time you walked out in that blue dress, with those big earrings, a bigger smile on your face. I didn't know you were going to be so gorgeous and so funny, all I knew was that you were a great cook. The way Lillian described you to me before we met, was nothing like I was expecting."

I smiled, I put my arms around him as he put his around my waist. "Oh my God, what did she say?"

"Are you sure you want me to tell you?"

"Ha, Ross, spill it."

"Okay, but these are her words. She told me 'my girlie husband wears dresses and cooks, and I need somewhere else to look while we eat.'"

"Really? That's a little mean."

"Maybe she's a little jealous, a little indifferent. She sounds like she's so preoccupied with work. I just think she doesn't realize how beautiful and perfect you are." He hugged me and I felt his cock push against my belly. "And I do."

***

We ended up in his little back room. It was the same size as my little bedroom that Lillian makes me keep my female clothes and other things in. I felt right at home, we had the same exact view. He sat on the bed and I stood in front of him. I was surprised by how quickly our attraction had escalated.

"I'm not as slutty today as I was last week. But in my head," I pointed to my boobs, "I'm completely slutty." I squinted and smushed my face.

"You are so funny, what is the difference between being slutty and being beautiful anyway?"

I thought, I put my finger with my long white nails to my lips. "Mmm."

"You took too long." He pulled me down onto his lap. "There is no difference. I think if everyone realized that, life would be better."

He smiled and I kissed him on the lips. "Do you think it's okay to have this little affair?" I wanted to know, I wanted someone to tell me it was all right, especially since I needed some affection. I knew if I called Martyn he would be ecstatic but I wanted to hear it from Ross.

"It's up to you."

"Really? I have a choice, I never have a choice. Well, I guess we can be together for one night, we can play it by ear." I kissed him, his mouth opened, it was wonderful.

"Okay, I'm just following your lead." He laughed and looked down at my fingers.

I started to unbutton his shirt, I put my hands on his chest, I tickled him with my nails. "Ross?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you like my nails? I went to a salon today for the first time to have them done."

"I do." He took my hand, he kissed my fingers. He put one in his mouth and sucked. I smiled and put them back on his chest. "I haven't been with a woman in a long time, I am going to be rusty."

"Okay, Rusty." I slipped the shirt over his shoulders. He was topless, he was partly naked. Now HE was slutty. "Well I have never been with a real live man, and I am going to take total advantage of you, whether you are rusty or not."

"You've never had a boyfriend?"

"Uh-huh. Now be quiet and kiss me." And we did. His lips on mine, his hands on my breasts, in my hair on my face.

We stopped kissing and he held my face with his large hand. "Wait, is this really happening? Can you shake me, wake me up." He had a huge smile on his face as I kissed him again, then stood up. He unzipped my dress.

"Ready?"

"I think so."

My dress dropped, I was standing in front of a man in my black panties, bra, and nude shiny pantyhose. I had a flashback of last week, only this time he wouldn't leave, he wouldn't be able to.

My breasts were overflowing, my lips needing to be busy. He grabbed at my boobs and rubbed, he moved closer and licked my bra, stomach, and then cleavage. He unclipped the bra and my silicone breasts popped out and into his mouth. I pushed them into his face, I felt myself get over-excited, a little too much was happening. I got on my knees, took off his shoes, socks, pants, and then stood again. I had to wait before I let his manhood loose. I turned around, my ass facing him. He grabbed me and I sat on his lap, his cock was hard and rubbing against the smooth nylon.

He was kissing and biting my neck. "The last woman I was with was my wife, that was way over two years ago. She never ever felt this good, you are amazing, you are so feminine, and you smell incredible."

I smiled to myself, but I was thinking his wife died maybe a year ago, maybe it felt like two years since he had sex. Maybe it was forever since he had great sex.

I knew I was a little rambunctious in bed, during any type of romance. I moved around a lot and I grabbed and held and squeezed, I was usually a little more energetic than my partner. Lillian would sometimes tell me to calm down, then lie to me and tell me I was bruising her. She liked to lay back, with her eyes closed. She was the complete opposite of me.

I rubbed his cock a little more with my ass, Bouncing up and down. I then turned around, got on my knees, and pulled down his briefs. My first live cock was inches from my lips. Was I ready for this? I looked up at him, I knew I looked so sexy, so girlie. My long lashes, my dark eyeshadow, my red full lips. In my head, I was always every man's wet dream. In my head, I was a porn star. I played with his dick we both were admiring my long white nails surrounding his cock.

"Would it be okay if I put this in my mouth?" I was trying to be coy, going for sexy.

He smiled down at me, his hands went in my hair. "Ha, Sabrina, you are so funny, you are driving me crazy."

I took him into my mouth, I made believe he was a lollypop. I licked, I sucked, I started to rub the little mound in my panties. Ross was at least four times bigger than me and wider. He had a perfect cock, I couldn't wait to have him inside my body. But I would have to wait, I would have to get prepared. I had a feeling it was going to change my life.

I kept my eyes on him as I sucked harder, I moved my hands on his thighs, he took hold of my head. he was guiding me, I was learning, I was getting ready for a mouthful of cum.

"God, I'm gonna cum already baby."

I pulled off, "I want it in my mouth, I want to swallow you." I was out of breath, I went back to his dick.

He started breathing heavier, he was bucking his mid-section, he fell out of my lips. I had to move up to scoop it back into my mouth, he was so hard, he was pointing to heaven. He was getting ready to go there himself. He started to cum.

"Ahh.." He was moaning, he was messing up my hair.

I swallowed most of him, some landed on my breasts, I licked him clean. He had a self-satisfied look on his face, he had cum. A semi-hot woman had sucked his dick. I licked the little bit of cum that was on his thigh and stuck out my tongue.

I swallowed, "All gone." I smiled up at him, I thought I was being cute. I liked the way he was looking at me, it was making me even more excited. "Can I rub against you? I'm ready to cum myself."

He laughed and pulled me up. I sat next to him, my leg over his. I was wondering if this is what a genetic woman would do, and would she even ask? He rubbed the nylon, my firm hips, as we kissed. My 'clit' pushed against his large thigh. I opened my eyes, was I really sitting next to a man, humping his leg, playing with the hair on his chest. I was sucking his tongue, I started to cum, I was bouncing against him, I was moving twice as fast. I stopped sucking him and clutched his shoulders, my face against his, nose to nose. I loved that, I loved having his breath on me, his gaze firmly on my eyes, I loved having a man so close to me.

I was done, I fell back onto the bed, "Whew." I blew out, I was exhausted. I was starving.

***

I got dressed, fixed my lips, and brushed my hair in the little tiny mirror he had hanging. Ross watched me, his cock getting hard again. I smiled, I had never made Lillian excited unless my tongue was inside her. Now here I was just brushing my hair in a little dress and high heels, and a man was hard. I had so much fun tonight, I wanted to do this again, I wanted to do this all of the time. To think I was once feeling unloved and lonely, and now I was feeling satisfied and not even a little guilty.

Sometimes Lillian would tell me she didn't want to have sex for a while, she needed some space. The crazy thing is I didn't mind. I didn't care, I had my pictures and stockings, I had YouTube, I could masturbate, I would be fine. But now that I know how great sex could be, with someone who was loving everything you were doing to them, I wanted more. It was like being in the back of the gym in high school all over again, except now I was in heels.

"Let me help you." I sat and put on his socks, I pulled his briefs up his legs. His cock was too big, it was sticking out the top. I grabbed him again and played with his cock. I looked at him, we lightly kissed. We looked into each other's eyes, I was loving this.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." I heard him say so quietly.

"I will be dreaming of yours all night." I lightly kissed him again, we were pressing our lips together. I started licking him, I didn't want to stop looking at him. I wanted to watch his face as he came.

"Uhh..." He started to moan, his cock was pulsing again, I pumped, I jerked him off, why was I so good at this. I felt his cum dribble down to my hands, felt his cock get wet, slippery, and easier to play with. I got on my knees in my tight dress and licked him clean again. I smiled up at him, he was so happy, never had a woman enjoyed his manhood as much as me.

I was on the floor, his softening cock against my cheek. "Okay, let's eat." I kissed his cock one more time and snuck him back into his briefs.

"Haha, okay."

***

"Before we go to your place I want to show you something." I followed Ross into the master bedroom, it was as big as mine and Lillian's. It was dark, the blinds were down, it was pretty empty. He put on an overhead bulb. He looked at me, while I looked around. "I never come in here."

In the room was a bed with only a mattress, a dresser, and six plastic tubs against the wall. It smelt musty.

"This was our bedroom, my wife and I. I never use it, it brings back bad memories. Charlene died in here." He opened the drawers of the dresser, looking inside, he pulled out a clear bag. This was all her jewelry, her sister said she wanted it. I'm still waiting for an address. These are all her clothes," He tapped the tubs with his foot, "Another sister wanted them. I'm still waiting for them to pick it all up."

"It must be hard coming in here?" I looked around, it wasn't even painted nice, there was nothing on the walls.

"It was. It is. Charlene left none of herself in this room, she left no mark. It's like she didn't even exist. Charlene didn't own things."

I pulled up the broken blinds, I wanted to see the view. "You don't need pictures if you have a great view." He stood behind me looking, his arm went around my shoulders and I could just make out his eyes in the reflection.

"Two and a half years before she died, Charlene left me."

I turned toward him.

"She wanted to travel, see the world, she didn't want me to go with her." He shrugged. "She left on a Monday and in her head, she was never coming back. She stopped calling me after two months, she stopped texting after three. I was just a bad memory to her. One of the sisters would call me and keep me up with her travels. Then even that stopped."

He sat on the dirty bed and I slipped into his lap, I was feeling terrible for him. I put my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Then she came back. It was like eighteen months later, I had forgotten about her, I was getting used to being alone, getting on with my life." He kissed my hair, he pulled me into him a little more. His hand was on my leg. "Dave from downstairs called me and said there was a woman here claiming to be my wife, he didn't recognize her. I went downstairs, paid the cab driver, and brought her up."

"She was different?"

"She was SO different. I don't even think she was eighty pounds. She told me she was dying even before we were on the elevator."

"Really?"

He shook his head, I was watching him now, I was invested in the story. "She wanted to die in Brooklyn, she had colon cancer. She told me she wanted to die with someone who loved her. She had one bag, she had her phone and that was it. She showed me pictures of men and women she met. Men and women she slept with. I told her I didn't think I loved her anymore and she didn't seem to care. I wanted to take her to one of the sisters' houses, to a hospital, ya know."

"I think I had seen her maybe twice, in the lobby."

"She hardly ever came out of this room. Then she died. Thankfully everyone from the building went to the service, none of her family bothered to show up. You and Lillian sent me food for two weeks, remember?"

I looked at him, "I do."

"That's why I remembered your dinner plates. I remembered all the directions on the aluminum foil and plastic cling film, all the post-it notes, microwave on high for three minutes, heh, it was cute. I thought Lillian was the cook." I hugged him and kissed his cheek as he rubbed my back. We both had tears in our eyes. "Her ashes are still at the church just waiting for someone to take them. Sprinkle them somewhere."

I felt terrible. I might have had an uncaring, uninterested, selfish wife sometimes, but sometimes she loved me, laughed with me, she never left me. I felt bad, I hugged him and gave him another kiss. I was going to be here for him. I would never leave someone like that, disappear, I would never leave Brooklyn.

We got up, I had to get out of this room, we went to the other side, the Northern side. We said hello to Sheila. She invited us to come for drinks one night.

123456...8