See You on the Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him from the floor, I was rubbing my breasts on his legs. My long nails fondled his thighs. "Are you wearing boxers?"

"Heh, I am. I bought new ones, just for my new beautiful girlfriend."

I smiled, but hearing that word did something to me mentally and physically. I breathed out, I spaced out, I could have cum in my panties if I didn't close my eyes. I hung onto his legs, my mouth was open. "Am I, your girlfriend?"

Knock, knock, knock.

His eyes went behind me to the door. "Who's that?"

It was Sheila, I slipped on my dress, I heard them in the other room. "I'm sorry Lillian called me, she said you two aren't answering your phones. She's sounded a little agitated."

I walked out, I was nervous.

"Ehh, we must have left them in the other apartment, Sabrina has a way of distracting me." He smiled, but Sheila looked a little unnerved.

"Maybe you better call her, it sounded important." I could tell she was looking at me differently. I was wondering how nasty Lillian explained who I was.

We said thank you, I held her hand for a long time, I needed some of her composure her strength, and we headed to the other side. In the apartment, my India clock said it was nine AM for Lillian. We looked and both of our phones were next to each other on one of the little tables, ready for another picture. I picked mine up. I had six calls from her, and a couple of texts, she was angry she needed me to do something.

I looked at Ross, he had calls from her too. "I dread having to talk to her, it has been so nice the last couple of days." But I had to, I dialed, "Hi, do you..."

"Where the fuck are you, I have been calling for an hour. Why are you not answering your phone? Shit, shit."

I started to shake, Ross put his arm around me, she had a way of yelling at me that made me lose all focus, made me nauseous. "What, what do you need."

"Fuck, I needed it an hour ago. There is the work printer in my room, I need the security number on the bottom, take a picture. And do it fast."

"Okay."

We went to her room and turned over the machine. I took two pictures, I heard her cursing on the phone. I started to send them to her.

"I got them."

"You got them?"

"Of course, they are on the cloud, wait what the fuck is this, are you with Ross?"

I went on my phone, I located the cloud, I started deleting pictures. This is crazy, there were so many. I got rid of three weeks of pictures in twelve seconds.

She was still yelling, I didn't know how many she saw but the last picture we took was of us on the couch, we were close, I was sitting on his lap and we were laughing.

"I told you I didn't want you to see him while I wasn't home."

"I know, but I, um, we planned it already. That's our Friday night."

"God, what the fuck, you gotta stop being this fucking sissy you created, he better not be there with you right now. And next time answer the fucking phone." She hung up, I was shaking, she was so mad.

Ross's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Are you with my fucking, faggot husband right now?"

He looked at me, I bit my lips. He held the phone, "No, I am with Sabrina." He hung up and dropped his phone.

"Are you okay?" He held me, I started to cry. It was such a perfect night, a perfect couple of days. The night was ruined, I wasn't going to lose my virginity anytime soon if Lillian had anything to do with it.

***

Saturday morning I woke up alone, the call with Lillian shook me up. Now I had to deal with the fallout, I knew if she called today, she would yell, she would make me feel guilty. Guiltier.

It was early, I had to get ready for the market in the basement, I was so looking forward to it. I decided to text Lillian, according to my clock it was 6:30 PM there. I told her I was working with Sheila at the market and I asked if she had anything to contribute.

She called, I was hoping she would just text, and I wouldn't hear from her the rest of the day.

"Why are you bothering me with this crap?"

I said goodbye, I wouldn't bother her anymore. It's crazy but she treated me like a teenager, as her young daughter, like her unruly son. I still couldn't get myself into the mindset of an adult when she was involved. I was twenty-eight, I didn't understand it, I would have to ask Ross to see if he felt the same way with her.

I took the longest shower, my hair in a cap. I had to cleanse my body and my pores of Lillian. When I approached the mirror, my hair still looked perfect, my eyebrows and lashes still looked nice. The tattoo on my leg looked even longer like it grew overnight. I sat and fixed my makeup at my little vanity and little face mirror. One day I would have a complete room for myself, all flowers and pictures of ballerinas. Stevie Wonder or Ravi Shankar coming out of the speakers, old sixties musicals on the TV screen. All my books in alphabetical order on my shelves. Something just for me, for myself, for my female self. Maybe even curtains. One day I will have a closet full of clothes and heels, and someone asking me to hurry. 'Hurry I want to see you looking incredible.'

I had my DD cup leopard bra, matching my long sleeve leopard bodysuit. I had on jeans, they had strategically placed holes, showing off my beige pantyhose. I slipped on my three-inch heeled tan suede booties and found the matching bag. Dark gray lipstick to set off the gray of my nails, and then a thin silver watch and thick silver hoops. I sprayed on some perfume and went to make a call. I ordered a couple of urns of coffee, just slightly different than the urns full of ashes.

I had two shopping bags of clothes and things that were hidden in our tiny storage room next to the kitchen. I pretty much cleaned it out. They were mostly men's clothes.

***

I met Ross on the tenth floor, Sheila had given him a hand truck to put all of Charlene's plastic tubs on. Six in total, her entire life. Ross was glad to see them go. Of course, we made out like teenagers on the elevator.

"Over here." We heard Sheila's husband, Bruce yell for us as we entered the hall, it was crowded already, it was busy, it was huge. I had never come down here before. I may never leave. The man from the Middle Eastern Deli set up the urns, and I couldn't wait for coffee, I made one for Dave and brought it upstairs.

When I came back Ross had all of Charlene's things on a table and some on the floor, he already had someone interested, a woman and a young man were talking to him. I got closer and slipped behind the tables to stand near Sheila.

"Sabrina?" Ross was waving me over. I smiled, I fixed the things on the table, I was becoming a saleswoman. "This is Patti, Patti this is Sabrina." I looked at her, I wasn't ready to meet anyone important in Ross's life so soon.

"Um, hi nice to meet you."

She smiled, I could feel her looking at me so intently, so strong. She made her way from my eyes with my copper shadow to my breasts, then she took my hand.

"You too, this is my son."

I shook his hand, they made small talk, they talked about the weather. She watched me as she talked, she complimented my choice of gray nail color, even though it didn't match the rest of my outfit. She wanted to see my boots and I backed up to show her. She showed me her shoes, we weren't that different. Charlene was completely different than the two of us, at least Patti and I were about the same height, same coloring, same lighter hair. Charlene was the opposite, she was dark, with long black hair, black eyes, and so short. I was guessing Ross didn't have a type, or maybe he had a new one.

I made them coffee, we talked some more and then they had to leave, Patti kissed my cheek goodbye and gave me a hug. I wasn't ready for it, she had to pull me into her. "Let's go out one night, you know, for drinks. You can leave Ross at home."

I smiled, "Okay, that will be nice. Actually, I have a friend that wants to go out, you would love her she smells like the 'Botanical Gardens.' we can be a crowd." I was referring to Sana, she had called me twice this week and we made tentative plans.

"Even better," She winked, her son waved and they were gone. It was nice, I guess not everyone was going to yell at me, and I was expecting her to do just that.

I asked Ross, "Are you missing a relationship with Patti," I felt a little sheepish, a little torn, a little sorry. He just smiled and hugged me, biting my ear in the process.

We had customers, it was busy, I could tell that Sheila and Bruce were having a great time. When it quieted down, Ross stood behind me, he held my hands that I had against my stomach, he kissed and licked my neck. He whispered in my ear. "Patti wanted to meet you, she didn't think you existed."

"Oh, maybe I don't."

Just then I heard Martyn. He ran over with Randall, "Sabrina, come with me, look at this chair, it's incredible. It will look perfect on our basketball court."

I laughed, I guess I did exist.

***

I was exhausted. Ross and I either sold everything or gave it away. We gave all the money to Sheila and Bruce for the tenth floor. We should have more get-togethers there, maybe a small fridge, a bar, a fully stocked one. Once again Ross and I were standing next to my apartment door. I didn't have to worry about anyone coming home. We went to Sheila's floor for pizza after the flea market, we sat and drank all night. Martyn and Randall came and I called Sana and her husband Ajay as well. I made drinks on the windowsill looking out over the Park, Sheila cut up vegetables on the little coffee table, her kids were running around like crazy. It was nice, I was going to fall in bed and sleep most of tomorrow.

We said goodnight, I liked having someone walk me home, kissing me goodnight, playing with my hair and breasts.

"Goodnight." Ross kissed me again, I knew he didn't want to leave but I was so tired, and I wasn't ready to share a bed with him yet.

"Goodnight, call me." I grabbed his cheeks and brought them to me, I gave him a kiss he would never forget.

We pulled apart, and he smiled. "Whoa, okay. Can I have your number gorgeous?"

It was the first time a man asked for my number. We laughed, tomorrow would be a wonderful day.

***

It's crazy how Lillian leaves, and my socializing ramps up. I was a 'woman' the whole time, I was busy the whole time, I still was. We had just come back from Sunday brunch with Martyn and Randall, we visited Sheila and Bruce and the kids, now Ross was taking me back to his apartment. We were going to make love like two adults. Two people who were completely ready to share each other's bodies.

I was wearing my short black dress and my black pumps, but I brought a change of clothes. I brought with me some lingerie because that was the type of woman I wanted to become. I was going to be all in white.

I took a quick shower, I had to clean myself out, had to wash the beautiful day off of me. When I came out I was wondering where I could get dressed, I couldn't find a room to get comfortable in. Ross was taking a shower in the larger bedroom. Now that all of Charlene's belongings were gone, the Karma inside there was better. With her ashes free she could get on with her afterlife, maybe she would take another trip leaving us far behind.

I didn't want to go into his little back bedroom, which was a man's room, it had a tiny little mirror, it was dark and had the smell of aftershave. I decided I was getting dressed in front of Brooklyn, right near the balcony, the glass doors reflecting my lingerie. I stood naked, completely tucked looking as feminine as I ever would. I put on my white bra, it gave my double D cups full support. Then came my sheer white crotchless silky panties. Over that my white detailed garter belt then white, sheer stockings. I put on simple white pumps and long silver earrings.

I heard Ross and called to him not to come out. I wanted him to see me perfect, in all my lingerie looking like a model from a television commercial, ha.

My eyes were dark and my eyelashes looked long and sexy. My lips were mauve clashing with my long gray nails. I then put my hair up, I watched a girl do it on YouTube. It took me longer to achieve the look she had than to cook chicken tikka masala, but when I was done I looked stunning. Now I looked and felt like a mature woman, an adult. I felt like such a young girl with Ross, dating, getting to know each other, just going through the motions of courtship. I felt like Lillian and Sana were my older sisters, Martyn my favorite brother. I was an only child and both my parents were gone so I was grateful for the support, for the bigger imagined family. When I closed my eyes and pondered, I felt like Ross and I had known each other for a long time, grew up together, met old friends and new friends together. We were ready for the next step.

I put my phone on the little table next to the lamp. I was playing music. No sitars, no sarods, just love songs. Mainly just my favorite love song.

'I believe when I fall in love with you it will be forever,

I believe when I fall in love this time it will be forever'

I started to record myself, getting ready to record us. I also wanted my phone in easy reach if Lillian called, she had been awfully quiet today which made me a little nervous, and I didn't want her screaming at me again. She was always a yeller, always right on the edge of a fight. I was thinking her going out more was making her a little easier to be with, a little easier to handle. She was always condescending and a little too short with me, but that was okay. I had known her for more than five years, I knew when to avoid her. Sometimes I avoided her for weeks.

"Okay."

I heard his door open, once again I played with my hair and ignored Ross. I was such a diva, I let him walk over to me, let him take in my outfit. I played with my hair, feeling it dangle against my neck. I was watching in the reflection of the glass doors, I couldn't believe that was me and I was with a man. I had changed so much in the three years in this building, I had changed so much in the nine weeks of having Friday dinner as a female.

Ross was wearing a robe and I watched his reflection get closer to the blonde, the one with her hair up, a leg tattoo, and large breasts. The one who was ready for anything.

He kissed my neck, his hands went right for my boobs. His body rubbed against me. "Mmm," He then laughed, "I feel like I have been sharing you too much this weekend. I am glad tonight you are all mine."

I spun around, "How do you like my outfit? I was going for sensual this time," I pulled back, I walked out onto the balcony. I posed in my white bridal lingerie. My hands were in the air, I was freezing, my nipples were hard, but he came closer and we embraced. We kept each other warm, he kept me feeling safe.

"You know," He kissed me as we looked out on the bridges, the river. "I have never loved my balcony more. Before I met you I never even came out here."

We made out with the lights of Brooklyn surrounding us, I took his hand and brought him back in. That was enough showing off to the world, the rest of the night was for us.

We went into his little back bedroom, I had tidied up a little, I had changed the sheets and bedspread. I lit a couple of candles, my music was still playing and seeping in through the door. We made out, his tongue in my mouth, on my cheeks and neck. I always felt like a delicacy to Ross, he always tasted me first. He would suck my fingers or run his nose in my hair, lick between my breasts, bite my shoulders. I was another Friday night dinner to him.

"Mmm, I have been thinking of your body all day." He then went back to my mouth. I had my hands in his hair, I was bouncing from one foot to the other. I wanted to taste him too.

I led him to the bed and took off his robe. I smiled when I noticed his boxers, they were white, we matched. I played with his cock, I put my hand in the opening to the underwear. "It's so nice that 'Fruit of the Loom' made me a little access opening." I teased him as I played with his cock. I pushed him back onto the bed then slipped down, crouching. I wanted to play with him in his boxers, I wanted to see my nails rubbing a man, making him excited.

Once his hands went into my hair I knew he was more than ready, he was breathing heavy, he was whispering my name. I knew once he was in my mouth he was going to cum. I knew he would be too excited to make love to me.

I slipped off his shorts and took him into my hand, I loved how thick he was, I loved how his cock looked in my hands. He was so close to my lips. I looked so dainty with my gray nails tickling his balls, rubbing his manhood. I took him into my mouth.

"Mmm."

"You like it?" He asked.

"Mmm, I do. When I think of you, I imagine your cock is in my mouth."

He laughed as his hands went into my hair, he fingered my earrings. I started to take him more into me. I licked the length of it, I sucked on the big head. Did I love this? I started to press my face and nose against him, I loved how he smelled, I loved how much pleasure he was giving me. I started to caress the slight bump in my panties, my 'clit,' was getting hard.

"That feels great," He moaned, "You want it?"

"Yes." Whenever he asked me a question, my answer was always yes. I said yes a hundred times, I wanted him, I wanted him to cum. I rubbed myself as I took him completely into my mouth, hitting my throat, lovingly tasted by my tongue.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," He slid out of me. I got on my knees, took my hair out of its clip, shook my head, and felt it all around my face. I smiled, my dark lips getting close to his cock as he pumped. I had one hand in my panties and another on his thigh, then stomach, then chest.

"Mmm, I want it, baby." I cooed. "I want to taste you." I smiled, I stuck out my tongue, my hair in my face. He started to shoot, his sperm landed on my face, my hair, the buildings outside of the windows. he came so much, he shook his cock and he sprayed. I engulfed him taking what was left down my throat.

My eyes opened wide, I started to orgasm, "Mmm, yes, yes..." I moaned as I came into my panties, he was watching with a smile, I was moaning and begging. I wanted more, I wanted him to cum on me again, I loved it. I licked him like ice cream, like lollypops, he was so clean. I took my fingers and found cum on my bra, my belly. He watched, his cock was still hard. He lifted me up and we kissed again.

He whispered in my ear, his mouth was buried in my hair. "That was pretty amazing. I have never felt that great or excited before."

"I have, in my mind, while I gaze out of my window, our windows. I imagine everyone hearing us scream wondering why they weren't having great sex too." We kissed, he lifted me up and we fell onto the clean sheets, his room needed a woman's touch. So did his life.

***

We were under the covers, it was nice being held, it was nice being warm from another body. I wanted him inside me, I knew it was going to hurt, I read so many things online. Martyn tried to tell me horror stories, I laughed, I wanted to try, I wanted to feel what it was like to have a man enter me.

I was nervous but I didn't even want to bring it up, I didn't want to talk about it my first time, I just wanted it to happen. I was still in my white lingerie, I even had on my heels, under the blankets. I moved and backed into him, he was naked and we spooned, it was nice. I forgot about every other bed I was ever in, alone or otherwise, none of them mattered. He started to get hard again, I played with him, my long nails lightly touching him. I put him close to the opening in my panties, I had jelly inside of me, I was ready. I aimed his cock toward my hole, it waited just on the outside, he needed just to push. Just a little, I relaxed, I was ready. He kissed my neck and his cock started to enter me, we were quiet, I let it happen. He pushed in further, he grabbed my waist. Slowly his cock made it inside of me, I felt split in two, I wanted to scream but I didn't. I wanted to bounce around and force him in quicker, but I didn't. I was an adult, I wasn't a teenager, how could I still be a virgin in my late twenties. I was so sexy, for chrissakes.

1...345678