Seed & Feed

Story Info
An intense scene challenges Tiny's limits.
1.5k words
2.61
33k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus grabbed a handful of my long auburn hair, pulling me down onto his dick as he fucked me deep. My tits rattled in rhythm to his thrusts, almost hitting me in the face as I looked down at Tiny's locked, poor neglected dicklet. Daddy was taking me from behind, as my cuck, obediently treated my clit like butterscotch. I was hurtling towards the edge again.

Marcus's abs rippled in the mirror, his smooth brown skin glistening with sweat in the evening light. Beneath us both, my cuck quivered and moaned, starved for attention but too meek to demand it. I thought about how casually Marcus could fling him across the room, and came hard on his thick, powerful cock.

"Do you wanna cum tonight, Tiny?" I growled at the bitch splayed beneath me as the orgasm washed through me. I had one hand on tiny's balls, holding on to him, and to the spinning world. It wasn't till I heard the shrillness of my cuck's voice I realised how hard I'd been gripping.

"Please.. g-goddess. I nee-"

"Can Marcus cum inside me?" I cut him off

Silence.

"Do you want to cum tonight?" I asked again. It was October. He'd been locked all month. His longest stint yet.

"Yes. Bu-"

"Do you want Marcus to cum in my pussy?" I could feel his weakness, how close he was to surrender "Yes? Or No Nut November?"

The threat broke him like a heel on kindling.

"Please... please I need i-"

"Beg him, not me. Beg him to come in my pussy."

I could feel Marcus's huge nuts slapping against my clit as Tiny choked on his pride.

"Please.. Sir will you cum inside my... I mean, inside Princess Angela"

"Miss a drop and I'll fuck you up. Hear me, bitch?" A drop of clear, sparkling precum dripped from Tiny's cage in response.

"Yes D-Daddy."

What Tiny didn't know was that this was Marcus's fetish. Mine too. Seed and feed, he called it, and it had practically been a condition of making me His. The first time I'd asked, Tiny had thrown a tantrum.

"I'm not a sissy! I just like hearing about you with big guys!"

A month of chastity later, his position had evolved. "Don't ask, don't tell" was, for almost a year, our shared fiction. Not that it was hard to figure out, when Marcus dropped me off and I immediately pushed my boy to his knees and pulled my panties aside. When I got out my phone to film him for Daddy. When I pulled his face to mine for a kiss, tasting him for a moment, before proclaiming 'You're not done yet. Get every drop.' It seemed as long as he could pretend I always used condoms, that he couldn't taste it, that he didn't love it, he could keep that little shred of pride.

It wasn't enough. Not for Marcus. And not for me. I'd give him options, every step of the way, but tonight we were letting truth up from her well.

Marcus's orgasm was rising, his thrusts getting deeper, hungrier, more forceful. I bucked my hips, wondering if I'd climax again before him. Instead, panting and shaking, we both came at once. Marcus roared in pleasure and pushed so deep that I could feel his thick, powerful blasts of seed splatter against my cervix. I squeezed Tiny's balls in my hand.

"Open your mouth. Wide" A thick wad of cum glooped out of my pussy as Marcus withdrew "Don't swallow a drop. Not till I say. Tap twice if you understand not to speak with your mouth full."

Two taps against my thigh.

I'd been training my pelvic floor for this, and it seemed to have paid off. I kept the muscles flexed as I squatted onto tiny's face.

My pussy was flooded. Marcus always came a lot, but tonight was exceptional. I felt full and fertile. I felt bred. I wanted more.

"Breathe through your nose slowly." I ordered, slipping into Domme mode after giving myself to my Bull. "If it feels like your mouth's too full, tap once." As I spoke these words I relaxed my pussy just enough to let a steady drip of seed flow into Tiny's mouth. I pulled the key from my bracelet and undid his chastity belt. "Don't swallow." I reminded him "Not till I say. No matter how badly you want to." Tiny's leg quivered in agreement as I wrapped my hand round his rock hard, throbbing not-quite-four-inches. I had to stop myself laughing. After hours of Marcus's huge cock stretching me, owning the deep parts of me, Tiny's dick looked... well... tiny. It reminded me of a toy you'd get in a Christmas Cracker.

A single tap. I tightened my muscles and shifted my weight till the flow stopped, then pulled myself back into the moment. If I laughed out loud the poor kid would probably cum on the spot. Instead, I ever so slowly began edging him, hypersensitive to signs he was close. Timing was everything.

"I'm going to edge you for a minute or two, OK?. When the time's nearly up, I'll give a little countdown. When I hit zero that's when you swallow. After that, you can fuck me." His dick throbbed so hard that for a moment I thought he'd cum "Or at least put your dick inside me. If you've not cum already, I mean. You won't cum, right? You've waited nearly a month, you can wait one more minute. It's not like you love the taste of Daddy's cum that much."

twitch, twitch*

I wondered then if he'd worked it out yet. That this was my secret rule. He ate me out a lot, but unless this taste was filling his mouth, I left him locked and frustrated. Sometimes, if I kissed him after a blow job, he began leaking.

Conditioning, they call it.

"You're making a choice tonight, baby. About our future. Not just how you want to cum this time, but the next time too and the time after. Pussy, or sperm? Stag, or cuck? Straight, or sissy?" He tensed slightly, then relaxed, surrendering. I felt my inner Domme grin wickedly. Poor boy. H could hardly disagree through a mouthful of cum.

Tiny's dick throbbed in my hand. I was keenly aware that a half dozen quick strokes would finish him "If you hold it in, I'll start opening my legs for you again. Not just tonight. We might need a bullet vibe on my clit to get me there, but that's OK. You'll cum from fucking, like a real man. But if you climax to the sweet, hot taste of Marcus's load, that's how I'll get you off from now on. No pussy for sissies. Just cum." I squeezed his dick tight and started counting down.

"10...9... 8..."

His whole body seemed to vibrate with tension.

"...3...2...1. Swallow." I combined the order with a single, quick stroke, enough to make him expect more. And he got more, but not like that. I squeezed my pelvic floor as hard as I could and felt the rest of Marcus's load squirt out of me. "Keep swallowing. Big gulps. Drink every drop." I leant forward till my lips were just inches from Tiny's dick. Then softly, lightly, cruelly blew.

It was enough. I saw his balls retract, and I immediately grabbed his dick. He'd have cum regardless and we both knew it. From beneath me I could hear moans of gratitude, muffled by the last few gulps of cum.

I rubbed his dick in long, firm, generous strokes. I didn't want to ruin him, I just wanted him to know he came to this. I didn't force it. Now he was over the edge, I wanted to give him every lick of pleasure. I thought about sucking him for a moment, before realising some things aren't meant for sissies. I'd never been so fixated on a dick so small before. I poured all my energy into making this the best orgasm of his life.

As I squeezed the last of Marcus's load into my hubby's mouth, I whispered. "Here it comes sweetie. It feels good, doesn't it, being Mommy's sissy cumslut?" And, with a few more quick strokes, pushed him over the edge. Weak, thin droplets in comparison to my Bull's, and far less, despite the month of buildup. It was getting harder each day to see my husband as a man. Still, I licked my finger and teased the tiny soft spot behind his balls. I wanted him to love this moment. I wanted him to crave more.

I looked over at Marcus. His dick was like rock. I beckoned him over and gripped the shaft, bringing him close to my lips. "You own me. He cleans me. Just like you wanted Daddy."

As I sucked Daddy's huge cock and ground my still slippery pussy into Tiny's mouth, I wondered how our lives would be different tomorrow.