All Comments on 'Seed & Feed'

by subliminalmassage

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I don't think so!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a useless wimp of a man and a spiteful bitch of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Selfish bitch with no love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here's the thing, There is a Fetish category on this site where total shite like this belongs.

Nothing in this story has anything todo with a lovingwife relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had all the cliche in this pile of steaming horseshit. The black thug, the wimp husband, the slut wife. What more could anyone want to ignore? And another one bites the dust, the next writer to be thrown onto the huge pile of those to ignore. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad you didn't marry a real man who would take a baseball bat to Marcus and kick your cheating ass to the curb. Now all you're left with is Marcus using you until he gets you pregnant or gives you his STD's. Then he'll move on to the next mindless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1.84 that's all I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad you didn't marry a real man who would take a baseball bat to Marcus and kick your cheating ass to the curb. Now all you're left with is Marcus using you until he gets you pregnant or gives you his STD's. Then he'll move on to the next mindless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pointless, not funny, degrading w/o cause

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This isn’t a cuckold story, it’s just abuse, emotional, physical and mental.

Maybe you get off on hurting people, maybe you’re just a sadist but most of us are not.

So here’s my question: why would they stay married to each other? Why stay married to a woman who uses you as a punching bag? Why stay married to a man you despise when divorce is cheap, easy and she’ll get at least half his crap?

If you can’t answer that, then have the good sense to not write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick huh? Oh well, to each his(her) own.

Quite well done, after all.

Remember, practice makes it better, so practice, practice,practice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the worst interesting story ever. Try to add some intrigue and not just cuck trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs a nice supply of pink panties now. He has also totally waived his impregnation rights to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As Marcus dozed off into an after sex slumber, Tiny came to the sudden realization that he was done with Angela's bullshit. After Angela released Tiny from his confinement, Tiny's inner beast grew ten sizes in an instant. Tiny reached out to Angela, her smirking face, confirming her hold over Tiny. That smirk lasted as long as it took for Tiny to put his hands around Angela's throat and begin to squeeze. Angela's confidence in her control of Tiny lasted no longer than her last breath of air. It dawned on Angela that she was about to die. Marcus was of no help to Angela as he lay gently snoring on the far side of the bed. Tiny straddling Angela had one of her arms pinned, her other meekly attempting to dislodge Tiny's grip. Near the end of the longest two minutes of her life, Angela heard Tiny whispering to her that he would make sure Marcus took the fall for Angela's murder.

A little bit later Tiny stood in the shadows across from his house as he watched a still naked Marcus being placed into the back of a squad car. Tiny smiled.

As for your sicker version where a man is robbed of human dignity -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IT'S YOUR BIO: "always thought the apocalypse would happen outside.

I'm 37. I'm descended from apes. I live in a glorified stone, glass and plywood hut somewhere near the rich, creamy centre of England. I have bipolar disorder. I am burdened with glorious purpose. I like to write, but not here yet. Message me, I message back.

I like lots of stuff. I'm a switch with predominantly sub interests. I like getting weird, I like being creative, I like when we like each other enough to be real goddamn mean. I think with both heads so feel free to ask me about my love of: movies

cosmology

sci fi

TV (mostly prestige TV - I'm a terrible TV snob, though once you get me sat down in front of garbage there's no getting me back up)

animal facts

fractals

and, most of all...

That nerdy thing you're into which I know nothing about! Other people's enthusiasm is one of my platonic kinks*. It's like finding life on an alien world: it's familiar yet strange and it changes everything.

*Otherwise known as an 'interest' or 'thing you like'"

No wonder you wrote such a twisted tale! It sounds as though you are so screwed up mentally that you have lost any empathy for yourself much less for others. You absolutely need some clinical counseling. You have no moral compass, your boat is adrift in a sea of antisocial thoughts. How could a wife like Angela treat her husband like she does? The answer must be, because she is a version of you!

MrSirManMrSirManover 1 year ago

This is suicide fodder. How utterly depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bah Humbug!! Nothing here but black and female dominance over the type people that actually rule over them with an iron hand.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Jesus Naked, you really are unwell, to the point you make odoreater seem straight, well adjusted and a pussy lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And tiny went to the camp and when came back found Marcus and zip tied his penis and balls until they turned black and fell off!!! Meanwhile she had tits together with 50 lb weight suspended from the pair. Tied to post with hands and feet in such a way that circulation was cut off to either feet or hands depending on her standing or bowing

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This has got to be Satire. It's even more stereotypical than every, single stereotypical cuck story. Fetish, BDSM or Satire... not a LW, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quit reading early. Literotica should situate stories like these in their own category. Perhaps title them as the "sickest narrative of self hate" or "looking for Psychiatrist.com"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just another size queen wife cuckolding her husband with creampie eating..

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Way more fetish than anything about a wife.

subliminalmassagesubliminalmassageover 1 year agoAuthor

So far, a lot of folks seem to take issue with this story. I'm a new writer, writing what excites her, and it won't be for everyone. A particular and somewhat fair criticism is that the wife in this story is not particularly loving - at least not in this scene. Whilst love means different things to different people, I would appreciate guidance from the community on whether this kind of cuck-focused tail belongs in a different section of the site, and if so where. Many thanks to all who've read, commented and voted, whether positive or negative, it all helps me learn and grow as a writer.

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

I love all the wannabes who read thr whole story, stroke til they cum and then trash the story wallowing in their cuck guilt. This was a pretty good spin in the cuck genre. Don't listen to the guilt ridden haters. Keep writing if you like doing it.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

Interesting story - not my genre - i do like SPH work, but the rest isnt for me. I think it was well done, and you should ignore the negativity. Write what you enjoy - its your artistic expression. That said, I would put the next one under "Fetish" instead of loving wives. While I do see a LOT of SPH and CUCK work under Loving Wives - and its fine, i think it's mostly fetish work. However, that's a minor detail. Keep writing, and if you ever do a straight sph/humil story, even if it is indeed from a loving wife side - i'd be sure to come back :)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Where does it fit? Depends on who you ask. We cuck haters think it belongs in Fetish, but for good or ill the Mods allow it here.

subliminalmassagesubliminalmassageover 1 year agoAuthor

This is my first experience posting on Lit. It's not a story I feel particularly attached to - far from my best, sadly not my worst. I seem to have accidentally snared a bunch of people unfamiliar with the genre as I have seen several comments along the lines of it being 'dark' and 'twisted' whereas, if one frequents the sorts of places these stories get told, it's just a melange of common themes with the volume turned way up. 'Suicide fodder' seems a *bit* harsh when it's just a story about 3 people having fun in an unconventional relationship, but writing snuff themed adenda to my generally inoffensive tale makes it seem like the problem may be on your end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sneed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP and the rest of the Association of Cuck Writers need to post this stuff in Fetish or BDSM. Posting these hard-core cuck stories, which are formulaic and fetish-driven, in what's essentially a cheating wife/shared wife category makes as much sense as publishing Sci-Fi or, hell, recipes, in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really an excellent femdom story, with great cuckold, sph, and forced bi themes. Very dirty, yet also very well written and paced. Please keep writing pieces like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubliminalmassage@subliminalmassage
Message me, I message back. I like lots of stuff. I'm a switch with predominantly sub interests. I like getting weird, I like being creative, I like when we like each other enough to be real goddamn mean. I think with both heads so feel free to ask me about anything.