Seeing in Color 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept up a gentle internal massage with my cock as she came down from her orgasms and we enjoyed each others embrace until a few minutes before first bell.

Sherry invited me to the Chemistry class for lunch and assured me she had packed enough for both of us and to discuss about our future if any together.

I did have fun and absorbed power before lunch, encouraging a few seniors to take their partners to the restrooms for a quick fuck and back to class.

Sherry and I did meet for lunch and only lunch, we sat in the back of the nearly empty class as the teacher took bites of his lunch and counseled a couple of students in their last test scores before finals today.

Sherry brought some fried chicken coleslaw and baked beans for lunch. with a mixed diced bowl of fruit for dessert.

I'm not a genius at school but I do carry a 3.2 GPA Sherry is a 3.9 GPA.

Both of us knew not to get too full and have a food coma during our after lunch classes, we do have our last finals today.

We discussed our powers and our families.

Our desires at the moment is to fuck like bunnies but we knew that our futures would be problematic if we just fuck until Sherry gets pregnant, then what?

Sherry and I are both actually going to the same university in a neighboring state and both of our families are well off, not rich but not scrambling to pay the light bills.

We decided to continue the conversation at her house since her mom and dad are actually out of town till Monday and this is actually Thursday.

I messaged mom and told her I will be coming home to get some clothes and will be staying at a friend's for a couple of days, not going to to anything bad mom and I will have my phone on me and charged so call anytime.

Sherry messaged her parents and got permission to have a friend from school over and to call anytime to check up on her.

After school Sherry followed me to my home and she got to see Mom's paintings and artwork as I packed a small sports bag with clothes and my toothbrush and such.

"My mom I think has bought some of your moms works."

"My mom has a sculpture in our living room table and a small picture of me in the entrance way of our house.

"My big brother and I have a wall of pictures growing up along with various other family photos just inside our door way."

Mom was locked in her studio and I knew not to disturb her. I did make a point to make a couple of I'm home stomps on the stairs to my room just to let mom know I'm home. I've doing it since I was little so mom would know its me thumping around.

We actually went shopping for dinner which Sherry said she'll cook today and Saturday but I cook tomorrow and Sunday.

I'm actually a good cook and decided to wow her with lasagne and a loaf of Italian garlic with cheese bread from scratch.

Then a nice seafood chowder for Sunday night before I leave and her parents come home.

Sherry decided to keep her menu a secret but promised I'll be pleased with her selection.

When we reached her house we actually got everything put away then sat down for a good talk and hashed a bunch of stuff out.

We had both been accepted to the same university and found each others dormitories on the university map.

Sherry was born at the end of the year so she was held back and is older than me.

She's been learning her powers for months now.

She has both of her parents to learn from I've had 2 short dreams from dad.

Sherry took me outside to her "Garden" where she charges herself with the ambient life energy flowing off of the plants. and a couple of squirrels that have taken residence in the tree at the center of her garden.

Sherry is wanting to major in Organic Chemistry and horticulture.

I'm going to try for Psychology and physical education and then see where I can go from there.

We bantered back and forth for a while until we headed to the kitchen to continue while Sherry cooked dinner.

a nice herb crusted chicken quarter with some greens and rice with a fruit and pudding parfait for dessert.

As we were finishing cleaning I started to feel more of the desire Sherry had been keeping in check since we got home 3 hours ago.

We've not been hiding the fact that we've enjoyed what we've seen in each others bodies and how we've charged each others powers as well as having a great time just having sex.

Now that we've gotten dinner and the boring stuff for tonight out of the way it was time to explore some more.

We started by having a shower together and I did watch what her mind wanted me to do.

We found that some fantasies don't match reality.

I'm over a foot taller than her and with only one shower head someone's getting cold and hot water doesn't last forever.

We did have fun and what we were able to physically accomplish was wonderful.

We both had fun lathering each others parts and lubed fingers are very fun.

Then we took it to her bedroom and her parents did grace her with a queen sized bed thankfully.

We had her side light on to give us a nice low lighting to play with each other.

Sherry says that I taste great and wants to suck me off first off again.

So Sherry nestled herself between my legs and slowly learns how to deep throat. I suggested that we do another 69 to give her a different angle and after agreeing we switched and after I rimmed her little rose bud and started on her pussy I started to finger her and with my finger lubed with her juices i went knuckle deep in her ass as I assaulted her clitoris with my tongue.

Sherry actually stopped sucking while my finger entered her and then as I finger fucked her ass while eating her out she came strongly.

Sherrys gag reflex almost disappeared as she orgasmed, I could feel her moaning on my cock as her throat massaged the head of my cock and then I stuck my second finger in her ass.

and I came down her throat. Sherry gulped like a champion cock sucker in a porno.

When Sherry finished she got up and grabbed a box out from under her bed and gave me a 6" dildo and applied a nice coating of lube and told me she wanted to try having me fuck her with a dildo in her ass, while I'm fucking her pussy.

Sherry came screaming as another huge orgasm hit her one after another.

I finally came and that almost made her pass out.

Then I pulled both myself and the dildo out and pushed my half hard cock just passed her Anal ring.

Sherrys ass started to clinch on my cock which made me hard again and as Sherry woke up to my cock in her ass she started to slowly push back against me.

"I'm feeling so full Sam, i love it!"

"Keep it going Sam, oh fuck don't stop, I'm cumming!"

I let her ass fuck my cock until she got used to it then as he sped up I went balls deep and Sherry actually squealed as my cock went deep and Sherry got lost in ass fucking me herself until she orgasmed causing her to stop.

I took over then and regained our rhythm and came as her ass tried to suck me inside until I came caused her to cum once more.

We both cleaned ourselves up and went to bed.

I was once again in my father's dream office.

" No son, this is an actual office in my house in the mortal realm. Where it is I will not say at this time but with you and little Sherry filling each other up so quickly it may be soon if you don't catch someone else's attention."

"From tomorrow on you must learn to shield yourselves."

"Dad, I have a question?"

"Can we fill each other up too much?"

"Good question actually, even with Sherry being much stronger than you neither of you are strong enough to make each other explode or something equally disastrous."

"Only a very strong Immortal or god could do that and most would just suck you dry!"

"Sherrys parents are descendants of Norse and Mayan gods. few Immortals will mess with her family."

"I have not revealed myself in centuries so most but the oldest will not have knowledge of me."

"I may be quick enough if you don't actively piss someone off."

"I am a primal God and no one except my associates piss off a primal."

"Except the primordial law sources."

"Those fucks are scary as hell and the gods of hell don't fuck with them."

"Your graduation ceremony is next week and I have decided if you two survive the summer I will visit you, but you must not tell anyone."

"With both of your powers now activated and growing you both must be extra cautious."

"Now sleep son and know that I have taken interest in you and your girlfriend."

I wake the next morning to Sherry actually having fun slowly jerking me off.

"Oh good, now that you're awake early enough I need something to hold me over until we get home again."

Sherry actually climbs on top of me and masturbated my cock with her pussy, sliding back and forth until she gets really wet and then reaches down to line me up and impaled herself on my cock.

Sherry loves to ride and I love to let her.

When Sherry wants loving then we embrace as i'm on top of her, where is how we finished this morning.

after a nice eggs and sausage with toast we headed off to school in my car.

My Toyota may be a few years old and a little dented but it's clean and runs forever.

We did actually get a few glances here and there but nothing worth taking any kind of action about, I think our respective circles are just surprised and curious is all.

Sherry actually does have a few friends with Golden Auras and I didn't really notice that I have a few friends with red and black Auras.

The curiosity is from my black and her golden sparked curiosity.

Aside from a few of our friends joking about us we all took it in stride and so did they.

All of my black Aura friends now know that I am black and know that messing with each other could be bad so we just act normal to each other.

I do take time to hide my Aura but I'm not good yet, l and it shows.

It's like holding a ball under water, it gets really difficult the more you try to hold it down.

I even passed up opportunities to draw energies and kept myself to myself and just tried to het slowly better at dialing down my powers.

by the end of the school day i was getting better and Sherry and I made it home safely and I messaged mom but got no response.

I did think to dad and I got "She's ok, I'm actively watching her for you son."

I am glad that worked I was wondering if I could contact dad at all.

Sherry and I pretty much followed what we did yesterday and sat in her "Garden" and talked while she just breathed in life energy flowing around her.

I made my Lasagna and my garlic butter to add to the Italian loaf and Sherry made a nice garden salad for us as the lasagna cooked we made a nice parfait with bananas, strawberries, cookies and ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup and set it in the freezer until dessert.

Then after dishes we settled down with movies and some of her parents wines.

Sherry and I took our time making love and exploring each others bodies.

Rule #1: Consent.

Rule #2: What you do to me I get to do to you.

Rule #3 Have mutual enjoyment.

We had a nice shower and finished up the evening with me cumming in each of her 3 holes twice we went to bed.

We both practiced hiding our new power levels until we fell asleep.

12