Seeing in Color 04

Story Info
Finally school finishes.
3.1k words
4.48
1.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thank all of my readers and the literotica staff for reading my stories.

Main characters for this arc are now set.

All characters are 18+

Thanks for indulging in a half blind old mans fantasies.

Enjoy please.

------------

After Sherry and I finished our most mutual enjoyment, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

Bella was inviting us down for a early breakfast.

Sherry and I took a quick shower and proceeded downstairs to the kitchen to find Shamus making breakfast burritos and Bella setting the table and condiments.

"Well children it seems as if no one can sleep tonight," Bella says

"Sam's dad said we won't need to as much." pipes Sherry.

Bella suddenly looked up, "Oh, and when did you get to meet him?"

"About an hour ago mom."

Sherry gave her mom the basic run down of what happened.

"Mom, he was so powerful even with the trickle of energy he allowed to seep out for us".

"Before he shut it down mom, he explained how I can grow without leaving a path of death in my wake, which relieved me to no end."

"He was cordial and comfortable in his powers and himself."

I don't think he just meant Immortals and gods when he mentioned about catching the attention of others and I don't know what to think about that."

"Sorry kids it's not something that is talked about," Bella continues, "Above the gods on a higher plane of existence there are higher beings that police us lower beings. Our existence of Immortals goes back millions of years, they go back billions of years. Generally they leave us to ourselves however the ones with the potential to grow beyond this level they monitor."

"A few every millennium a few Immortals are able to transcend from our Realm."

"Some, Bella continues, " Like 3/10 come back to babysit so to speak."

"Don't get me wrong kids but it may not be paternal protection only that 3 is making himself known to you two."

"Follow his advice and learn what he is willing to teach and Above all, enjoy yourselves."

With that we started eating an early breakfast.

We taught the parents what little we've learned about shielding so far.

Bella was so full of energy that after breakfast she asked us to strip the beds and bring the sheets downstairs to the laundry room the along with our dirty clothes.

Too soon it was time to head off to school.

We took my car so Sherry could finish her make up and I could get my head into our last days of school.

Upon arriving Sherry practiced absorbing energy like a flower in the sun. I sent desires to those already emitting their own and fed off of the extra desires flowing off of the other students.

Sherry and I made our way to her storage room and started sucking up all of the energies left from our previous fun.

Sherry and I never quit practicing our shielding so it was no surprise to us when we felt 3 others approached the room.

The desire to rape and suck Sherrys power flowed off of them in waves.

As if.

"Sherry, you bait them while I finish setting up, im going to make a net to damper their powers."

The boys must have just been anxiously waiting for the energy in the room to disappear then they moved without double checking.

When they called to Sherry from outside Sherry let a little wisp of her energy leak out as if they frightened her,

Then she made a noisy check to make sure the door was locked.

The boys came to the door, I kept to the side blocked by some shelving to remain unseen as long as possible.

My net to drain their desires is completed, I gave Sherry a thumbs up and Sherry opened the door a crack.

"Yes? may I help you?"

Their lust and desires crashed into the room like a tidal wave. Sherry visibly shook for a second as she tries to convert the energy.

"Why yes, you can help us", said one boy

The boys all stepped into the room and didn't even look my way as they shut the door behind them.

The leader spoke up. "Yes you will help us, first we're going to fuck you till our balls are empty, then you'll work for a friend making us a lot of money!"

At this point I had enough and released my trap.

My energy web had been transforming their lust and sexual energies and turning it into straight basic desires.

Apparently Sherrys abilities to change energies are not as good as mine and as the boys energies are more similar to my own I wasn't consumed by lust and the boys didn't realize that their lust was now simply desires.

I was so pissed off that I couldn't help but suck out their powers until they dropped and then Sherry shook herself out of the trance of lust and sucked their life energies.

Sherry and I both realized that we now had 3 dead people at our feet and literally didn't know what to do.

Suddenly we watched as a black Aura covered the boys and they disappeared within a few seconds.

We both heard a deep male voice stating that he was asked by my father to watch over us just in case and for a future favor clean up and messes for us.

"I am known in several mythologies as the God of the underworld or of Death and I can use a few meat shields in the future or just basic slaves shoveling demon shit etc.

Now you kids need to understand that these little pricks are just the beginning and more powerful beings will now be looking to see what crap your up to. You pretty much have 3 options either get stronger faster, hide or die."

The presence faded out and Sherry and I shivered for a few before Sherry grabbed me, "I know I'm still under the influence of their lust and I need you to fuck me hard. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

I drained so much energy off of those rapists that I think I leveled up, or whatever you call it.

I not only fed off of her desires but added more and my cock actually grew to almost 15 inches as Sherry literally pulled mine and her pants down and ripped her panties off and jumped on me and used her weight to fuck me standing up.

I sure am glad I'm stronger now or Sherry would have pounded me through the fucking wall.

I was able to sink down until I was laying on the floor and I just let Sherry take top until after so many orgasms she almost fainted then after I finished cumming for the third time I got up setting her on her hands and knees and fucked her ass with my new length and girth.

Sherry Squealed through another couple of orgasms before she went face first fainting on the hard floor of the Supply room.

When she came out of her daze she was on her back with me bent over her in a 69. With her sucking on my cock as I was eating out her pussy as if I was starving and finger fucking her just as my now bigger cock was swelling for another eruption. Sherry actually grabbed my hips and took me all the way as I sent another load full of life energy and baby batter into her.

"Wow, Sherry says, I think that being Immortal now means I don't have to breath now, I was able to deep throat better than those trained whores in the porn videos."

"I am so full of life energies right now. If you had put that much energy into the first hole I'm sure that I would be pregnant now baby!"

"Sherry, how about we say, Fuck school and go home and and practice our energies?"

"That's what we're calling it now Sam?"

"I blame those guys, says Sherry I just want to fuck. Not like the slave prostitution they want, I want to be fucked by you Samuel!"

Of course as a new legal adult who has finally gotten lucky with my first girlfriend I'm not going to say no. I'll enjoy my nympho maniac girlfriend as much as I can.

"Oh wow look at this thing," Sherry says as she grabs my nearly 15 inch cock. Neither of us can wrap a hand around my new thickness. "Let me clean this up for you,"

Sherry gets on her knees and starts noisily slurping from my balls to my crown.

"We taste so good together Sam, and we need to stop at a few places on the way home."

Yeah I grabbed Sherry by her hair, keeping her head to my crotch as I gave her another meal and yes I did cheat and fed her desire to get my rocks off again. "I'm sorry, not sorry Sherry but I just love watching those beautiful lips on my cock and I would kill to watch those eyes looking up at me every time your sucking me off."

"Don't be sorry baby not all of the lust and desires were from you and the boys." Sherry was actually smiling at me saying that.

"If I didn't have these new powers I'm sure I would be in the hospital with serious internal injuries from that fucking monster of yours!"

Sherry used our now ripped underwear to wipe us both off, I noticed an amazing thing Sherry not only absorbed the energies but also absorbed most of my sperm. It was only barely leaking out of her ass and pussy and her holes are as tight around my cock as our first time.

"I just can't get enough of you either Sherry. But we do need to learn how to live, I seem to remember dad having a nice place to live and unless we want to be living under a bridge just fucking.

I don't want you being homeless with me so even before our diplomas get mailed to us we need to find out from my dad how to make this work."

"Agreed Sam, while I will follow you and fuck you anywhere and with the energy you keep filling me with I will be pregnant sooner rather than later, I definitely don't want to raise our kids homeless.

Whether it is a modest place like my parents or your moms or something fancy like your dads, yes we need to raise our game. Tomorrow."

Sherry and I finished getting dressed and leave the school. with so much happening I literally couldn't remember who's car we took to get here. but since Sherry had some ideas where she wanted to go, let her drive.

Sherrys first stop was to an adult store "Bunny's little love box" and I'm sure that the college age cutie was watching my bulging cock half hard in my pants. Her desire was like a fog filling the store when she glanced down and as Sherry was browsing for new toys I heard her mumble to me about a changing room in the back of the store.

the attendant was about 5'5" ft in her cosplay bunny outfit with 4 inch heels. with twin black pony tails under her bunny eared headband and a skirt so short it showed off her panties with a smiling cats face on her ass when she bent over to stock merchandise.

Yeah she was being that obvious.

So I charged up my desire and cheesy pick up lines.

I swear she nearly melted when I massaged her bent over ass and said "I think your kitty needs some cream." as I placed my hand on the kitty picture in her panties.

She actually emitted a slight golden Aura as she grabbed my free hand and led, well nearly dragged me to the changing room.

Her cosplay bodice supported the most wonderful pair of "B" cup sweater bunnies with dark nipples that stood out against her pale skin. She dropped her panties to reveal a little landing strip of black hair and swollen wet pussy lips.

"I should have worn the doggie uniform, I fell like a bitch in heat!" she said.

She dropped her panties and put her hands on the bench in the room sticking her little ass out, I kneeled down and licked from her ass hole to her cute little pink button. her legs got to shaking as she reached her first orgasm.

I got sprayed in the face.

I dropped my pants and wrapped an arm around her waist and grabbed a little breast with my other hand as I picked her up and pushed my cock halfway in when I bottomed out against her cervix. I looked down to see her pussy pulled inside out with every out stroke of my cock. I treated her like a sex toy as I fucked her deeper with every stroke. She was screaming in pain and pleasure as I fucked her little now sopping wet hole.

I bent her up against my chest and nibbled her ear as I pumping I felt Sherry behind us and as she came around us. Sherry took a nipple in her mouth as I felt one of Sherrys hand massaging the girls pussy all of the way to my cock and balls.

the girl wrapped her arms around Sherrys shoulders for support and started kneading Sherrys shoulders as she screamed another orgasm over Sherrys head. U started using my thumb getting it slowly up her ass. Sherry started holding Bunny's legs father and father apart as Sherry started eating Bunny's pussy, while I was fucking it and soon I had both thumbs in her ass as my fingers gripped her buns as we both came in buckets as the girl was shaking uncontrollably from the orgasms wracking her little body, I was pulling apart her anal ring.

"She's animal and I'm plants," Sherry says as I feel the girl doing something I cant explain and within a few seconds I'm fucking a Judy Hopps look alike, fluffy tail, long rabbit ears and all.

I started to pull out and set her down " Don't you fucking dare stop!

Keep fucking me with that monster, I don't have anything in my store that does what you're doing!"

"Ok, how about this little bunny!"

I pulled out my thumbs and slowly pushed my cock into her tiny ass. Yes it was a bit difficult until I tossed her in the air and grabbed her thighs making her legs pointing straight out to either side and let her weight and gravity push the head of my cock past her Anal ring.

Sherry pushed against Bunny's little chest and started nibbling downwards.

Suddenly my head popped inside to a feeling of a tight velvety vice trying to squeeze my cock off.

Her desires and mine kept her from screaming in pain too much. In fact as she hit another orgasm just from my intrusion into her ass. Sherry bent down and started to suck on Bunny's pussy while reaching up and continuing to massage Bunny's breasts and got a shower of jizz in the face.

After a few strokes thanks to gravity I was actually balls deep in that ass which was trying to cut my cock off at her ass hole. I'm glad bunny didn't have breakfast because I'm sure I would have shoved everything out of her stomach. It so felt good being massaged hard from her little ass as I kept up her previous command not to "dare stop fucking" and yes I was converting some of my desire energy into life energies and Sherry was sucking some out of Bunny's pussy as she was eating the girl out during my fucking.

When I came in her ass and pulled out I noticed that my cock was clean, i figured she must give herself frequent enemas or something.

"You're not getting away any time soon. Fill my pussy again buster I have never had a threesome like this and I love it!"

"You and your girlfriend are the best fuck I have ever had and I've fucked my uncles, mom, dad and my brothers!"

Bunny started to glow golden so with a nod from Sherry we both let out a little of our Auras and Bunny actually stopped fucking for a second in surprise.

I didn't stop in fact I up shifted and fucked her harder than I had been previously. Bunny was a moaning and screaming rag doll between us. I came hard and so did she. Her body felt worn out from the sex. Desire was not able to keep up with her current physical limitations.

"I feel so much power from both of you, I literally don't want this to end but I can't take anymore. My powers aren't as strong as yours but you have made me stronger. I felt your energies in me and I feel my new strength, it's not temporary! I love it!"

We spent some time with her showing her a basic shielding technique and how to drain all if the residual energies away from our fuck fest. Bunny made a telephone call and got an employee to come in early and watch the shop while we piled our purchases into my car and we followed Bunny to a nice Asian buffet for lunch, her treat.

"My name isn't bunny it's actually Bethany, Since I love rabbits and that was my first transformation I named my shop Bunny's."

"My family and I are all low level, so low in fact that we're almost human. My store is the most open and out there of my entire family."

"My family, even though we're not powerful like you guys we do know our heritage and within our family we're so open with each other that I lost my virginity on my 18th birthday to my dad, 4 brothers, 6 uncles, 6 Aunties and my mom."

" Even though I wasn't the only female getting fucked, being called the newest fuck bunny actually helped me to change for the first time, and before the first light of the morning sun my family was fucking my own interpretation of a humanoid rabbit. They loved it so much that it kinda stuck.

On my 18th birthday my family wore my holes out fucking me all-night.

The next weekend I was the center of the entertainment again and I absolutely loved it, so I opened my shop to let others find enjoyment as well."

"I tell you 2 now, that I've never been fucked so well. What we did today was great and I could take you home right now and introduce you to mom and call my aunt's over.

They would love that monster of Samuel's to ravage their pussies and ass holes, if you're up to it?"