All Comments on 'Seeking'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

This was hot. Glad you enjoyed your first time.

scargazerscargazerover 2 years ago

Everyone needs a Tim in their lives.

Good story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish I could rate it a 6

tommy3tommy3over 2 years ago

That was so hot. I wish that that could happen to me sometime.

cannabe2cannabe2over 2 years ago

Interesting story, pretty much like my own experience only I was 60 when I had gay sex. So many wasted years ...

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This is incredibly intimate, thank you. I’m Dan and I’ve been a fan for years. I’d always pictured you as Nick’s Cory but also Calvin’s Ashton. I finished reading this and wondered what Dustin and Gabe are up to. Thank you, thealphamale, for sharing this. Happy New Year, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nearly describes my first time exactly... ! What a day for me that was..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So well written and intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If what you say is true (no offence but a lot of writers claim stuff like that however I am inclined to believe) i would love to know if you guys met up again. Also I would also like to say that I love your stories, lacking in romance irl, I get it where I can, keep up the good work and long may you continue. Thanks for a cracking read x

thealphamalethealphamaleover 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous

Yes, the story is completely true and just how I described it. Because you asked, yes we did meet again. I had reached out shortly after returning the next school year and he had me over again and fucked me. It was just as great, though not necessarily interesting enough to warrant another chapter. I relocated when the year was up and so we never saw each other again. I recently deleted the old emails from craigslist where we exchanged nudes and made arrangements. They were the only remaining links to each other.

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

What a great description of your first time. Sweet and romantic in a somewhat awkward way. Not knowing what was changed didn’t seem to affect the storyline. I only wish my first time was like that. I was far to young (my very early teens, and much to immature for a large step. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I sucked off my first guy with a thick cock, I remember the eyes watering up too. Wow, what a surprise those firsts spurts were.

RobineaRobinea29 days ago

This is the first of your stories I've read and I'm really looking forward to reading more of you work. Your writing brought back fond memories from my past and I like your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous