Seeking a Friend to Cure the Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet baby Jesus. Leaning back with my palms flat on the bed I just took him in. Goddamn! This man was F-I-N-E!! I started my perusal at the top of his head and deliberately moved my gaze downward, meaning to take in every inch from head to toe, but then got stuck on that monster erection he was sporting. Lord have mercy! His dick was so big I actually started to feel a little intimidated! I know I just sat there staring at it for a few breathless moments, wide-eyed. I did this so long it made him laugh a little nervous laugh. I was starting to love that low husky sound. I looked up into his eyes one more time and then back down immediately, not able to tear my eyes away.

It was beautiful. His cock jutted out at an angle almost like an arrow pointing straight at me. I was mesmerized by the sheer perfection of it. I wanted to touch it, taste it, ride it, make love to it - all at the same time. Where to begin??

Just to tease him, I reached my hand out slowly and dangled my fingers an inch from him. My first touch was simply a light graze of fingertips as I traced some of the veins popping out all around. It was an intricate system of blood flow that worked together to make this dick the masterpiece it was. My goodness, although I wanted to take a little pause to revel at the miracle of the human form, I couldn't focus on anything more than making him mine right then.

My tongue darted out tentatively and swirled lightly around the tip of his dick, barely making contact. He literally jumped a few inches in the air with that first brief contact. "Shit!" he groaned. Good, he was just as on edge as I was!

I finally grasped him firmly in my hand, wrapping my fingers around him and continued to stare in wonder at the fact that my fingers didn't even come close to touching. "Damn," I looked up at him with mock fear. "Have you ever hospitalized anyone with this thing?"

He threw his head back and laughed. I loved all of this. First, he was so damn sexy. Second, he had a great sense of humor. Third, he had the best dick I'd ever seen!

I returned to the matter at hand (literally) and tentatively reached my other hand lower and felt an ENORMOUS sac hanging below. Good lord! This had to be the most impressive male specimen I'd ever seen!

His balls were inflated like a balloon yet solid. A thought ran through my mind, an image of those balls emptying out all over me, decorating me. "Damn," I muttered. Yes, yes, yes I want this so bad, I thought. Slowly, I stuck out my tongue so he could see it and flattened it against the tip of his dick, giving him a more firm lick.

"Mmmmm baby," he murmured, again with a tiny little jolt.

I smiled when I felt the vibration of his baritone voice in the pit of my stomach. Lord I loved this. I loved making love to a man's dick and learning all the little nuances. All the things that would make him moan, make him sigh, make his toes curl. I had my work cut out for me and I was truly up to the task!

Still seated on the bed with him standing in front of me, I began my exploration. I opened my mouth as wide as I could around his enormous girth and took him inside slowly, barely letting my lips touch him at first. I tasted pre-cum immediately and I think my eyes rolled back in my head. Salty and creamy, I retreated a tiny bit and savored the nectar as I moved my tongue across my palette. "Mmmmm," I sighed. I opened wide again and this time I attempted to swirl my tongue around his entire length as I sucked him inside as far as I could.

This won me another moan, louder this time. "Damn," he muttered.

I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around the base of his cock, forming a C with my thumb and forefinger only, and slowly began an in and out motion, making sure I lubricated his dick with my saliva. I moved my hand in conjunction with my mouth, making a long tunnel of sensations for him. I wanted to try to deep throat every inch of his dick, but the reality was there was no way that could happen. But dammit if I wasn't about to try my best!

As I worked his cock up and down, I caressed his giant balls lightly in my other hand. Weighing them, measuring them, committing them to memory. I loved the tiny little curls that sprung out randomly. I hatee when people say that men's bodies aren't beautiful. I felt like this man was absolutely a work of art.

I felt his hand at the back of my head. He wasn't pushing, just caressing, and I realized we were beginning the process of building up trust. This was something I needed and I was so glad he wasn't being overly pushy or demanding to be in charge.

I focused on his big brown feet with neat toenails and thought about how I wanted him to be comfortable. Releasing his cock with a small "pop," I pushed him back. "Sit down," I ordered in an authoritative tone. Yeah that shy girl had left the room at this point!

"Oh yeah," he smiled as I stood up and we exchanged positions. Slowly descending to my knees on the floor in front of him, I grabbed his knees and opened them wide to make space for myself. Gently I ran my hands up and down his strong thighs, again taking in the beautiful landscape in front of me. I reached up to toy with the two round flat nipples and the tiny hairs surrounding them. Did I mention I love hair on a man? Why were men shaving their chests, arm pits and pubic hairs raw these days? While I'm not a fan of the giant 70's "bush" I had seen on both men and women in some of my Dad's old magazines, a little hair was masculine and just damn sexy.

The tiny curly little hairs framing his dick looked so soft. I wondered if they were as soft as they looked. Grasping him again, I moved his dick to the side and rubbed my face against them. They tickled my nose. Mmmm they felt nice, soft yet course and springy. I stuck out my tongue and traced the seam where his thigh and torso met, tasting his essence and extracting another long, low moan. Lord I could get addicted to the sound of that.

Sitting back on my heels, I looked straight up into his eyes stuck my tongue out to bathe the underside of his dick, all the while maintaining eye contact, just teasing him. I hoped my eyes transmitted how much I was enjoying this. I'd heard other women talk about giving head as if it were a chore and a thing they felt forced to do. I never understood that. Pleasing your man is a privilege, period.

I continued my lazy onslaught, swirling my tongue around his cock and teasing us both a little with periodic eye contact. Oh yes, I was pleasing him, and pleasing myself at the same time. I could feel my pussy start to swell and prepare for more. I was tingling all over and hadn't even realized that while sitting back on my heels I had begun gyrating my hips ever so slowly.

I wondered how he'd feel if I reached down and started touching myself? I hadn't been shy about this in previous relationships. Hell, many of the men I had been with had not known how to make me cum, so touching myself had been a necessity. Here though, I just needed to do it because I was burning up down there.

Reminding myself that I had left all my shyness at the door, I reached down between my bent legs and ran two fingers along my slit. "That's it baby," he murmured. His lack of vocabulary made me wonder if he had the same trouble making conversation as I did when the heat was turned up so high!

While my fingertips delved into the folds of my wet pussy, I grasped the base of his cock firmly again in my other hand and slowly enclosed his length in the moist heat of my mouth. I felt the head of his dick jut up against my tonsils and made a mental note about watching some how-to videos about how to take him in deeper. Nevertheless, I began a gentle rhythm of in and out, swirling my tongue with each turn. Up and down I moved, savoring the taste of him, pure male, while continuing to use my fingers encircling the base. His scent filled my nose, his moans filled my mind, his cock filled my mouth and would soon fill my pussy. Every one of my senses were dancing and singing, even the weave of the carpet beneath my knees felt incredible somehow.

He began to moan louder, then suddenly grabbed me by the hair, pulling me away from him.

"Baby come here," he whispered, and I made as if I would acquiesce, leaning up to accept his kiss when he leaned down to me. At the last minute though I did a full reversal and went back to work on his dick, and he moaned and threw his head back in sweet agony. I wasn't ready to let go of my new favorite toy just yet!

I was becoming more and more turned on as he became more aroused. I realized his dick was hardening even more against my tongue. How could that be possible? I reached downward again and stuck two fingers inside my pussy, withdrawing them with a sizable dollop of moisture on my fingertips. I brought them up in front of me so he could see.

"Let me taste it," he demanded, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Mmm-mmm," I shook my head. Carefully I painted the tip of his cock with my pussy juice and licked my lips. He moaned again, knowing what was coming, and this time sounding tortured as I held eye contact without moving.

Then I slowly leaned in and gave his dick a nice long lick, just like a kitty cat with a bowl of milk. He threw his head back again in ecstasy.

"Girl you better stop right now or there's gonna be trouble," he admonished with a tight smile. Hey mister, I thought, feeling more confident, trouble's my middle name!

However, I was dying to feel how this cock would fill up my body, so I heeded his warning and rose to my feet. I had to stretch a little from being in that folded position so long, but it gave me a chance to once again admire the man sprawled out in front of me. Ohhhhh the anticipation. I wanted to rub my hands together in glee like a fat kid at a candy store!

"Back up," I ordered, and looky here. He obeyed just like a good boy. This power trip was starting to get to me!

Smiling at him slyly, I planted a knee on either side of his hips while pushing him all the way back, laying him down flat on the middle of the bed. Straddling him, I grabbed both his hands in mine and clasped them on the bed on either side of his head. That feeling of control was sending hot sparks through my veins. I leaned down and kissed him, swirling my tongue with his, hoping he could taste everything I'd tasted.

The kiss went on a long time as I reminded myself to make it last. I was getting really excited though, and eventually let go of his hands to reach up and push one of my bra cups aside. Plumping up my breast in my hand, I released his lips and offered him one super hard nipple. I wear a C-cup, so I don't have giant breasts, but I make up for it with a whole load of sensitivity. I sometimes think I could cum just from having them manipulated.

He slowly took the offering deep into his mouth while holding my gaze but I just couldn't. I threw my head back and groaned. I shivered down to my soul and concentrated on that moment. I just let myself feel. His tongue was soft and wet, and he knew just how to toy with me. I never liked when men got too rough with my nipples, one of many things we had discussed while getting to know each other.

Meanwhile down below, my panties became flooded. Mmmm he knew how to make a woman feel good, that was for sure. He reached his hand down my back, his fingers attempting to push my panties aside from behind in order to reach that hot spot. The honey pot! I eased more of my weight down on him and began gyrating against his cock, teasing us both and drawing out this incredible foreplay.

Not able to reach my pussy, he pushed my bra down even further and started to coerce my other nipple into coming out for playtime. He held them both in his hands like a prize, pushing them together as much as possible and switched from making love to one nipple, then the other. I continued to lightly dry hump his dick until I couldn't hold out anymore. I wanted him so bad, I knew I couldn't draw it out much longer.

I got to my feet once again and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside completely. At some later date I would consider doing a sexy little striptease, but my desire designated that now was not the time. I hooked a thumb in each side of my panties and slid them down quickly and stepped out of them.

The moment of truth. He had shimmied up to the head of the bed, laying on the pillow and just gazing at me. I think we were both sporting cheesy grins. I was ready, he was MORE than ready. I slowly crawled back up the bed until I was straddling him again, this time with no barriers between us.

The tip of his dick nudged against me at the same time I felt the cool air on my hot, wet pussy. The contrast. Then I looked down at my skin against his and admired that contrast as well. I leaned down and gave him a slow kiss, going in deep, the tips of my nipples grazing the little fur on his chest and sending sparks of electricity straight to my pussy. The whole situation was about to send me into orbit, I felt like I was floating. I couldn't remember ever being so aroused? I mean this wasn't my first rodeo! I couldn't wait though, I just couldn't wait to feel him. It was like an anticipation I couldn't remember having since my childhood, like knowing you were about to go to Disney World and trying so hard not to explode with the excitement!

Usually I'd have to do some maneuvering on top of a man to align things, but his dick was perfectly angled and waiting at my entrance already. I fought the urge to sink down quickly and begin riding this dick like a contender for the triple crown. I loved this part, the part where a man's body breaks the plane of mine. I love the way my body protests, trying to accommodate the invader, that exquisite ache that hurts so good. This increased level of desire was going to make it that much sweeter.

I grabbed his hands in mine again and continued to hold his gaze as I sank down by just a fraction of an inch. Go slow, I reminded myself. I savored every millimeter of the slide down; the sensations were almost too much for words. By small increments I painstakingly took in all of that long, beautiful dark pole. Finally, I felt his cock hit an inner wall inside me, pushing up against my cervix. I had to take a deep breath around that little pain. I would have swore that I felt the pattern of every vein that crossed his length pulsing inside me. My pussy lips stretched wide open around, wide enough for my clit to feel those little hairs above his dick tickling me.

Holy Shit. I sat back a bit, fully seated now. Releasing his hands, I looked up to the ceiling and felt so overwhelmed with all of the sensations, all the blood rushing through my veins. I pushed down, my knees sinking further into the bed. This was beyond good. I had this strange primal urge to howl! I looked down again and caught him smiling at me. He was ready to go and so was I, so what was I waiting for?

I slid back up slowly, and down again, beginning a slow rhythm. I wanted to tease him more and more. I was teasing myself in the process. I didn't want him to forget this pussy and how good it felt.

A squishy wet suction sound filled the air as I moved on top of him. Many years ago, a lifetime ago, the sound would have embarrassed me, but at this point it was music to my ears. Dirty, nasty, squishy, I couldn't get enough. I wanted him to know the level of ecstasy he brought me to and I was proud of it. He moved his hands to my hips, guiding me while digging his nails into the soft flesh of my ass. I increased my pace on top of him in increments, my toes turning into his legs to gain a little more traction. Yeah, I began riding that BBC in earnest, wanting to shout "Yeehaw" and twirl a pretend lasso in the air! The wet slapping sound reverberated inside our little room and I gave a brief thought to neighboring rooms hearing the sounds we were making. Yeah, I didn't give a shit!

I raised my hands higher into the air, stretching my torso and moaning loudly as I continued my ride into oblivion. I was on fire. Each time I sank down I wiggled my hips a little bit, doing a sexy little circular dance on top of him that was driving me crazy. I began to feel the sweat beading on my brow and coating my body, and I felt like some kind of Goddess performing a ritual. I felt so powerful in that moment. So alive!

Leaning back and putting my hands on his thighs, I angled my torso away from him just a bit without breaking stride. Yesssss this was the angle; I knew it in that first heartbeat. His dick found my g-spot like a champ. Over and over I rose and fell, stroking that spot so deep inside me. There aren't words to describe this kind of orgasm; it's just the ultimate. All orgasms are great actually, but this one made a woman feel like she'd died and gone to heaven. I wanted this to last, but I really wanted to cum and knew I couldn't hold on much longer. Finally, I felt a gush of fluid burst inside me, and that wet warmth coated the area where our bodies met. Immediately I was coming so hard and moaning out his name, and all the while the hallelujah chorus pounded a rhythm inside my head!

My heart was beating so fast I thought it might burst out of my chest. I collapsed on top of him after what felt like the longest orgasm of my life. My damp forehead lay beside his head on the pillow. I was breathing hard and still shaking a little bit.

Shit. Did that just happen?

After some time, my breathing slowed down to normal. He slapped my ass hard to let me know he was still there, and I laughed and kissed his neck. We were both covered in sweat at this point and I licked at it, still coming down from that high and loving the way this man tasted.

I tried to ease my way off him, but I ended up un-gracefully falling onto my back next to him. I giggled, still floating on a cloud. He raised up and leaned over me and gave me some gentle kisses.

"Feelin' good?" he asked with a smile.

"Hell yeah I am," I laughed. I loved looking into his soulful brown eyes.

Looking down at me, his smile faded. He became serious and ordered, "Get up on your knees."

Oh yeah. I did as instructed, feeling that little ache already forming between my legs. I would be sore tomorrow, and somehow, I knew I was going to love every second of that too.

Raising my ass high into the air and wiggling it a little for attention, I put my cheek down on the pillow and waited. He moved into place behind me, and I craned my neck as far as I could to try to watch this show. He was all kinds of contrasts. Sweet and firm, shy and confident. I felt the confident side was about to make an appearance next.

Smack!

Oh damn! The burn shot from my ass cheek straight to my soul! That was unexpected and lord, sexy as hell!

Before I could recover, he pushed inside me, his dick hitting home in one long, smooth thrust. I raised my head up and cried out, the sound so raw and primal.

"Oh my GOD!" I screamed

"Oh yeah," he responded, grabbing my shoulders and quickly withdrawing, then pushing his dick inside me to the hilt again. He was hitting rock bottom in my pussy, and again I thought that little love pain in my deepest darkest spot was something so beautiful.

He continued, maneuvering and holding my ample ass cheeks, opening me wide to achieve the greatest contact. I felt tears of joy forming in the corners of my eyes as I held onto that bedspread for dear life, shouting out my pleasure, saying a prayer, and begging him not to stop.

This went on for what felt like forever, the walls of my pussy taking all that friction and sending my nerves into overdrive. His low moans were driving me even more crazy. The feel of the bedspread against my tender nipples sent shockwaves straight downward. I began moving with him, meeting every stroke and the loud slap of our bodies echoed throughout the room.