Seeking a Friend to Cure the Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dammit I was about to cum again!

"Come on baby," he teased. "Gimme." How the fuck did he know I was about to explode?

I couldn't have held back even if I wanted to, which I certainly did not. This orgasm spread over me slowly, a little speck of light that began way down inside my belly and spread outward until it reached my toes and my fingertips.

I screamed again, a cry that echoed loudly. I didn't have words, I'm not sure what language I was even speaking at that point. He kept pushing his dick in and out, riding me straight through another magnificent orgasm.

Eventually my heartbeat slowed and he withdrew. He pushed me down onto my side as he stroked his cock.

"You want it?" he asked, sweating and breathing loudly, continuing to steadily stroke his long length right in front of my face.

"Yesssssssss. God yes. Please!" Was that my voice? Begging? It sounded so hoarse!

"Tell me where," he huffed out.

I was mesmerized watching him. I couldn't take my eyes away. I knew my juices were coating his dick, and I could only dream of what that cocktail was going to taste like.

"In my mouth," I whispered, without ever taking my eyes off him. The head of his dick was now a mere inch from my face.

Looking up, I made eye contact and held it, licking my lips and then opening my mouth wide.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," he muttered, his hips pumping of their own accord as he threw his head back and stroked furiously.

"Look at me!" I demanded, and he looked down and held my gaze again. I was ready and I didn't want to miss one little drop. I stuck my tongue all the way out, ready to catch it all.

Finally he tensed, grabbing me tightly by the hair with one hand and pumped out what seemed like the load of a lifetime. His cock exploded, projectile droplets landing on my tongue, my cheek, my hair, my chest ... everywhere!

He slowed down his stroke as he came down and his breathing began returning to normal. Finally, he was spent and was about to pull away.

"Wait," I directed. He paused and look down at me questioningly. I scooted up just a little and, while placing one hand on his thigh I leaned in, forcing my lips and tongue to soften. I opened wide and engulfed him in my mouth. Knowing he had to be incredibly sensitive at that moment, I barely let my tongue touch him as I enclosed my soft lips around his still wet cock. Then I slowly pulled back, my lips gathering up all of that fluid until he gently popped out of my mouth.

I savored the taste of that delicious mixture, letting it move around my mouth. It tasted like satisfaction, and I hated to swallow it, wanting to keep that savory taste forever.

Leaning back against the headboard, I let out a long, content sigh and smiled up at him.

"Mmmmm." I licked my lips and smiled.

He threw his head back and laughed. Afterward, we lay there for a while not speaking, each of us just grinning like two damn idiots.