Seeking My Cyber-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within five minutes, we were stepping off the city sidewalk and onto concrete walkways that ran through an urban park. While probably once quite beautiful, neglect and abuse had transformed its aura. Pleasant paths lined by short stone walls were defaced by graffiti and piles of trash. Lawns were balding and trampled. Empty patches of open land were scrambled together with small groves of sheltering trees. It was a landscape that spoke the languages of ravaged beauty, decay, homelessness, danger, and sex. As we entered it, Gus explained why he had brought me here. "This, my friend, is one of my favorite cruising spots for men in all of Greece. At this time of day, it belongs to the derelicts, the addicts, and the sex-hungry like us. I assure you that this park offers plenty of men to pick from. Young and old, beautiful and damaged, amateur and professional, they are all walking these paths near us even now -- and all we have to do is find the one we want to take into our bed tonight. All we have to do is locate our playmate."

I stopped walking at this, and didn't move again until Gus turned to face me. "Our playmate?," I said. "Our bed?"

Gus's eyes travelled slowly down my body, then back up again. "Oh yes, my friend. Ours. That is, of course, if you wish it so."

I looked into his eyes, then reached out to grasp and fondle his crotch. I could feel his thickness stirring under my hand. "Oh yes, Gus. I wish it so. I most certainly wish it so."

"Good!" He pressed his crotch into my hand for a few more seconds, then laughed and turned to start walking deeper into the park again. "Then let us find a friend to join us!"

As we walked along, Gus explained that almost every time he made the trip to Thessaloniki, he spent at least one evening walking along the paths we were travelling now. Sometimes he would meet a man -- or a pair of men -- and take them back to his hotel (or accompany them to their house) for an hour (or a night) of languid fucking. But most of the time he sought more immediate release, and would end up wandering with a playmate into the shadows of the park to enjoy a quick blow job or a mutual hand job. These quick encounters provided him with an intense release and no other expectations on either side.

As we walked along, we saw a variety of men hanging out in various parts of the park. Some were standing alone under trees. Some were sitting on the low stone walls bordering the walkway in groups of two or three, chatting with each other and staring at anyone walking by. Some were strolling along just like us, and their eyes would flick to ours to hold our gaze for several seconds as we drew near each other -- and then passed by. More than once I thought I saw two or more bodies huddled together in patches of shadow provided by trees or walls, men already engaged in enjoying the sexual delights their bodies had to offer each other. Partially concealed in the darkness which was falling on the park, I could see the suggestions of heads buried in crotches, or bodies moving together that were joined at the hip.

Even though we had been walking for several minutes, Gus showed no sign of slowing down. He made no attempt to connect with any of the men we saw, and was paying minimal attention to the shadowy sex-plays that were exciting me. Eventually, it dawned on me that Gus was clearly guiding me through the park, leading me in a direction he had already chosen. My curiosity (and my dick) were further aroused by this, so I asked, "Where are you taking me, Gus? I have the feeling that we're not just wandering aimlessly in this dick-hunt. What do you have planned?"

Gus paused, turning to grin at me and place his hand once more over my crotch. My dick leapt to his touch as he said, "You are correct, my friend. I do have a plan. My favorite spot here in the park is an area under a bridge just down the hill over here. It is notorious for the filthy privacy it provides any man who wants to make use of it. And to make sure that it will give us exactly what we want tonight, I have called ahead to a man-boy who lives here in Thessaloniki. His name is Aleks, and I have played with him many times. He is truly the most complete whore I have ever known. He is totally indiscriminant in who he will have sex with. He will suck any dick, ride any cock. He lives for sex and doesn't care who is giving it to him. He is the purest form of cumdump you will ever meet -- and he has agreed to meet us tonight. First, he will pleasure us under the bridge. And then, if you find that his holes are to your liking, we will take him back to our hotel and ravish him through the night."

Within a minute, I could see the shape of a bridge looming in front of us. Beneath it the dip in the land was paved with a concrete floor. One end of it opened onto the grass and the other end thrust under the bridge above. Gus put his hand on the back of my neck and said, "There. That is our goal. And if I know my Aleks, he is already there waiting for us. Let us... head on in."

I did as he said. As my feet left the grass and walked under the bridge, I could see the shadowy form of a single man lurking in the dark corner. He was leaning back against the far wall, his hands thrust into his front pockets and his eyes watching Gus and I as we entered. Recognizing Gus, he smiled and dropped to his knees. As his mouth opened wide to form an obedient and expectant circle, Gus strode toward him, unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick as he walked toward the kneeling figure. The man on the floor grasped his own wrists behind his back and tilted his face up to look at Gus as he stood over him.

"My friend," Gus said to me, "this whore is named Aleks. He has come here tonight so that we might use him. I will not bother to introduce him to you. Aleks does not need to know your name. He only needs to know what you want from him, how he can offer you his holes in ways that will make you happy. His English is excellent, and he will understand everything you say. He is yours to command, my friend."

I stared at the two of them. One was a stranger on his knees, his arms behind him, his eyes hungry, his mouth open to be fed. But the other seemed even more of a stranger. This was a Gus I had not met before. A man who was going to take what he wanted, a man who was giving me permission -- no, who was demanding -- that I take exactly what I wanted as well.

When my voice came out, I was shocked at how hoarsely raspy it was. "Fuck his face, Gus. I want to watch you fuck his face. I want to watch his mouth in action. And I want it to be rough."

"You heard him," Gus said to Aleks. "Your first pleasure tonight will be to suck me off. You are being given the privilege of taking my cock into your mouth. Prove to me that you are grateful for this gift. Otherwise, you will be very sorry." Gus' eyes locked with those of the man he had summoned to join us. Then, he raised his hand and lightly slapped the face of the kneeling sub. Aleks took the slap -- and raised his head for more. The second slap was harder, and Aleks responded with a startled "uunh." Without wasting another word, Gus grabbed the back of the whore's head and dragged it forward into his crotch. His prick lengthened as he rubbed the cocksucker's head back and forth across his groin. Then he pushed Aleks' face away, grunting, "Keep your mouth open, my pretty bitch." Another sharp slap followed, and as Gus began to fist his own cock, Aleks stared up at him with stunned eyes. Contemptuously, Gus hawked up a mouthful of saliva and spit into the kneeling man's mouth. "You pathetic little cunt," Gus said. "Look what you got yourself into this time, whore. Look where you are now. In the dark. On your knees. Mouth open. Confused and just a little bit scared, aren't you Aleks? Just what you want. Just where you want to be. Now suck this dick, my pretty little slut. SUCK THIS DICK."

Not missing a beat, Aleks lowered his head and took the prong of Gus' meat into his mouth. I knelt down so that I could get a close-up view of Gus' cock-knob sliding through the whore's lips. Aleks' lips were moist and red, and they were caressing Gus' prick with an eager tremble. And I could see why. Looking at it for the first time myself, the mere sight of Gus' cock was sending the blood rushing into my own dick. His hammer was only about 6 inches long, but it was as fat as a fireplug. The girth of his meat was forcing Aleks to spread his lips as wide as he could, and the thick plug of cock looked like it could choke any cocksucker who attempted to service it. With glee, I put my hand on the back of Aleks' head, and shoved him forward into Gus' groin. Aleks was gagging from the sudden invasion of the fat meat, and the sound of his choking sent a thrill of sick pleasure through my chest. I put my mouth up against Aleks' ear, whispering, "Gag on it, you fucking cocksucker. Gag on that fat slab of prick. It's plugging your mouth up real good, isn't it bitch? You've got what you wanted now, don't you? A mouth full of thick cock. Can you feel his balls against your chin? They're like boulders, aren't they? Like big hard rocks. Just think how much cum there must be in those balls. And it's all for you. All that cum just for you. Oh-so-very-soon it will be pumping down your throat. This man who is choking you is going to discharge his nut into your throat. Can't wait, can you, whore? Can't wait for all that juice!"

Aleks was moaning and pressing himself hard against Gus' crotch. My friend's feet were planted on the concrete floor as he pumped his hips against the cumdump's face. Relaxing my pressure on the back of Aleks' head, I watched them with avid delight. The two men soon discovered a sex-rhythm that served their mutual need. As Gus would pull his hips back, Aleks would likewise pull slightly away. The result was that the inflated dick would almost but not completely pull free of the open mouth -- and then, just when the two were about to separate, Gus would drive his hips forward as Aleks would push his head into my friend's crotch. The result was a repetitive jamming of Gus' cock into the opening of Aleks' neck, and with each push I could tell that Aleks was relaxing his throat more and more in order to allow the invading spear to reach still deeper. Soon they became a fluid machine, a piston driving in and out of a cylinder as their bodies responded to the lust that controlled them. By now, my own cock was out of my pants and I was beating off in time to the rhythm they were establishing. My cock felt like a spear of flesh in my hand, and I flogged it steadily as I took in the sight of these two hairy dark-haired Greek men using each other.

Watching was great. But I wanted a more active role. Still whispering in the cumdump's ear, I said, "Time for your other hole to get busy, cocksucker. Open your pants for me. Push them down."

Still working Gus' cock with his mouth, Aleks reached down to fumble with his belt buckle and the fastening at the top of his jeans. Awkwardly bobbing on the pumping cock as he struggled to release his pants, he managed to get them open. Still sucking, he raised his ass enough to push down the top of his trousers, exposing his ass and thighs. As I had expected, he was wearing nothing underneath. Like a true whore, he had arrived that night ready to be used. I slid my hand down his back and into the crack of his ass. Ahh. I was right. He was lubed up and ready to be fed. He had prepared in advance and was ready to be plugged into. With no hesitation, I pushed a single finger into his waiting manpussy. I could hear him groan softly around Gus' dick as I slowly but steadily pushed into his body. His ass ate the invader readily, and the smooth hot skin inside his cunt was deliciously tight and soft to the touch. After pumping into him a few times, I pressed a second finger in. He accepted it easily, his ass spreading wider to accommodate the increased thickness inside him. Gus understood what was going on, and the rhythm of his fucking slowed a little as he felt Aleks responding to my actions. In turn, Aleks lifted his ass from his heels in order to make it still easier for me to invade him. Pushing my pants down my legs, I bared my crotch and positioned myself fully behind Aleks. Spitting into my hand several times, I ran my wet palm up and down the length of my meat, seeking to provide still more lube for what was about to happen. Then, holding onto the cocksucker's shoulders, I let my weight rest on him as I flexed my knees and my cock slid into the crack of his ass and probed for his hole. Like a heat-seeking missile, the blunt end of my dick easily located the mancunt it was looking for, and I thrilled to the moment when the tip slipped in and I felt the welcoming pressure of his orifice as it yielded. He was ready to be dicked, and I slid into his gut in a single smooth glide. His pussy welcomed me home as I pushed up into the warm tunnel, and felt the sleeve of his flesh hug and caress me as I rode into him. I pushed in all the way, not stopping until my balls were pressed against his ass.

As I started to fuck the pliant hole that had welcomed me in, as I laid myself against the back of this dark-haired Greek whore, I began to imagine that it was not Aleks, but Davy who crouched beneath me. At that moment, it was my son's shoulders that my hands were clutching, my son's internal heat that I was pushing into, my son's rectum that was squeezing me. My pre-trip hopes, my throbbing disappointment when I realized we would not meet, and my urgent desire for him swirled together in my heart. Even if it wasn't really him, this was a man who looked like him and walked the streets of his hometown and spoke the language he knew. In my head, my two lovers intersected, overlapped, and became one. Even if it wasn't my Davy who was taking my cock, this was a man who I would give my load to in his stead. Even if I couldn't have exactly what I wanted, I could at least have this. I began to ride.

Spit-roasted between Gus and I, Aleks was in his element. He twisted and rotated his ass like a dog in heat while continuing to swallow Gus' thick prong. By now he was deep-throating my friend's meat, saliva running out of the corners of his mouth, moaning and crooning as he bounced between us. The sound of his body slapping back and forth between the two cocks, the wet squelchy noises produced by our double-teaming invasion of his holes, was music to my ears.

The light under the bridge was fading fast, but I could make out the dim shapes of at least two or three new men who had wandered into our grotto of sex. As Aleks became still more vocal, his moans drew one of the watchers closer. The newcomer's head shifted back and forth from one of Aleks' abused holes to the other, until finally he unzipped his own pants, pulled out his own cock, and began to masturbate to the scene. I saw Gus' hand reach out, grasp the dick of the voyeur, and start to flog it. The excitement we were all feeling just kept rising. Gus had his dick in a mouth and his hand on a cock. Aleks had prick in both of his thirsty holes. And I was laid across his whorish back, welcoming the invasive eyes of strangers and fucking him as deep and as hard as my cock would go.

It was a moment of absolute brotherhood, of complete freedom. Barely more than strangers to each other, we all knew that -- at least for this moment -- nothing outside of this magical circle of flesh and heat and slobbering sound mattered at all. The rest of our lives -- our jobs, our families, our troubles, our fears, our regrets, our losses -- everything -- all fell away. Everything else ceased to exist. We stepped outside of our minds and lived only in the physical sensations of our bodies. Nobody was judging us. Nobody was holding us back. Not even ourselves. We were nothing but fucking animals, taking what we wanted from each other and satisfying each others' most basic needs. We rejoiced in each others' hunger. We reveled in our own sexual gluttony. We fucked, and all we wanted was more.

Two other men who had been hanging back in the darkness stepped forward. They moved to each side of Aleks' body, stroking their hard dicks as they walked. As soon as they were within reach of him, Aleks grabbed a dick in each of his hands and began to pump them. Four cocks touching him now. Four men paying him the honor of giving him access to their manhood. And he couldn't get enough. The twisting and gyrating of his body accelerated, his mind splintering between the cocks he was serving. He wanted every load he was being offered. He wanted each dick to spill its seed for him -- coat his hands, spray across his face, pour down his throat, and impregnate his cunt. He was a fully-realized whore, and he was exulting in the gifts he was about to receive.

It didn't take much longer. The man whose cock was saddled in Gus' stroking hand was the first to discharge his milk. At the last possible second, he pivoted his body so that his sperm shot onto Aleks' face, hitting the left side of his face and neck. Several shots of his cream splattered against the cumdump's skin, running down his body and dripping down onto his shirt. The sight and sound of the man's orgasm triggered the men whose dicks Aleks was pumping, and they soon added their own loads to the first, matting down his hair and frosting his cheeks with their jizz. It was all too much. The muscles inside Aleks' man-cunt were working around my cock, and I pushed in as far as I could one final time and sprayed my babies into his gut. The explosion was so intense that I almost passed out. I heard Gus moan loudly at almost the same moment, and knew that Aleks was being filled at both ends at the same time by both of us.

More men had continued to arrive as we enjoyed each other, and by this point, the grotto was alive with the sounds of other men exploring each other and engaging in their own sexual dances. The three strangers who had joined us drifted away to join other groups, leaving Gus and I alone with Aleks. We were both still plugged into him, and he didn't seem in any mood to let go. His ass was working to hold my cock inside him, even as it softened and the sperm deposit I had planted began to ooze out. He had wrapped his arms around Gus' body and was holding my friend's crotch tight against his face. He clearly wasn't ready for the night to end. And neither was I. I leant forward to speak into his ear again, saying, "Thank you, Aleks. That was exactly what I wanted. Now I want you to come with us to our hotel. We invite you to join us in our bed tonight."� � � � � � � � � � � � �

Obediently, Aleks released Gus from his mouth and waited for further directions from us. I stood up, helping Aleks to rise with me. His body had been awkwardly bent over long enough to make him sore, and the energy he'd expended had left him weak. I wrapped myself around his back and held him tightly against my front. As his ass pressed back into me, he cooed softly and reached back to stroke my skin. "Oh yes," he breathed. "Yes please. Take me with you. Let me give you pleasure all through the night. Your cock is beautiful. I want to give myself to your cock again."

Gus spoke. "Why don't the two of you go ahead back to the hotel and enjoy each other? I myself will stay here a while longer. I want some Thessaloniki cum in my own belly before I leave. Go play, my friends, I will join you in a couple of hours."

Aleks and I threaded our way out from beneath the bridge. By now, the small area was packed with at least a dozen or so bodies, and as we slid through them I enjoyed the feeling of groping the unknown men I pushed by. I enjoyed at least as much the hands that found my crotch and ass in return. Before we walked out, I pulled Aleks to me and began to lap up the cum that remained on his face and neck. I could almost tell where one man's spunk ended and another's began, the flavors of the men laying in streaks across his cheeks, clinging to the corners of his mouth, blending in puddles of goo on his chin and throat. I lapped up all that I could find and held it lovingly in my mouth, then wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him tightly against me so that our bodies were in full contact head-to-toe. I laid my lips against his and pressed my tongue into his mouth. Together we shared the cum that he had collected for us, the seed that he had coaxed out of the balls of the faceless men. We must have stood there kissing and sharing for at least five minutes or more, our tongues running in and out of each other's mouths, not letting a single drop of the precious seed go unappreciated. I pressed my dick against him, feeling the heat of his crotch against mine as our tongues moved back and forth from mouth to mouth and we held each other's skulls in our hands.