Seeking My Cyber-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk back through the park and to the hotel passed in a blur. Not caring who saw us or what they thought, I wrapped my arm around Aleks' waist as we stumbled along together. I couldn't wait to get him back to my room. I wanted more of him, and this time I wanted him all to myself. For a while at least, he would be all mine. We would belong to each other alone.

As soon as we were inside the hotel room, we both began to strip off immediately. We didn't need to say a word to each other. Before the door was fully closed, both of us were tearing at our clothes and throwing them on the floor. He stumbled trying to take off his shoes, and one of my shirt-buttons refused to open. It didn't matter. It was clear to both of us how much we wanted each other, how urgent was our mutual need to mate.

We fell onto the bed, our arms and legs wrapping around each other. I couldn't get enough of his mouth. I drove my tongue into him, trying to find any taste that might remain of the men he had already serviced. I pulled him tightly against me, our cocks grinding against each other as we kissed long and hard. I wanted to disappear into him. I wanted him to disappear into me. I knew he was a whore, and that was exactly what I wanted him to be. It was exactly what I wanted to be myself. I wanted us to take each other and use each other and drain each other of all the secret stories we wanted to leave behind. The more we could release our fluids, the more we could release our loneliness.

I looked into his eyes. "I want to fuck you. I want to put my seed into your tummy. I want to spear you and spray you full of living babies who will never be born. I want you to give yourself to my cock and call me Daddy." I paused. "And as we fuck, as I rut inside your pussy, I want you to remember that your name now is Davy. I want you to call yourself that as I use you. That's who you are now. Do you understand?"

Aleks stared straight into my eyes and read what was written there. He nodded and smiled. "Yes, Daddy. Davy understands. He understands perfectly. And he wants this too. So do it. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your Davy."

I closed my eyes and pictured my son. The dark hair that flopped over his huge dark eyes. His skinny body and tapering torso. His wet mouth. The plump round curves of his ass. I saw him more clearly than I ever had before. His lightly hairy arms. The shape of his fingernails. The cords in his neck. I put my hands on his body, and gently rolled him over onto his back. Then I folded his legs back and positioned myself between his spread thighs. Holding one of his ankles in each of my hands, I helped him to drape his legs over my shoulders. With my eyes barely slitted open, I saw his body panting for air as he prepared for what was coming. My cock hardened as I knelt over his body and stroked his soft skin. The room was lit only by the moonlight streaming in through the open window curtains, and his body lay largely in shadow. It was so easy to look down at him and see the person I wanted to see. The person I had come for. The son who this man's body was standing in for. I willed them to morph in my mind, I blocked out the knowledge that this flesh belonged to a willing whore named Aleks, and fought to convince myself that it was in fact the supple young form of my Davy. My finally-reached lover. My own loving son.

Laying flat on his back, his legs rose into the air, reaching up toward the ceiling as he gave himself over to me. I placed my hands on his thighs, and began to stroke and caress his soft skin. My touch was oh-so-gentle, lightly soothing the goose-pimpled surface, telling him with my hands that I wanted him, yearned for him, loved him. I rotated my palms from the outside to the inside of his legs, stroking up and down between his knees and his crotch, taking my time, reaching out with my touch and my mind to connect with him.

"Yes, Daddy," the body beneath me whispered. "I feel you. I am with you. I am here for you. And I want you so, Daddy. Davy wants his father. Davy wants you so. Please Daddy, put yourself inside me. I need to be fucked, Daddy. I need to be dicked. Please. Oh please. Do it. My hole is open for you. Fill Davy's hole."

Still holding his thighs, I maneuvered his body and mine into position. My cock slapped into his groin and kissed his rigid prick. I pulled my ass back and tilted myself downward, the tip of my meat searching for the entrance to his body. I twisted myself, and soon felt contact with the rim of his slippery hole. At one level of my brain, I knew the wetness there was the oozing remnant of the load my friend Gus had injected into him less than an hour ago. But at another level of thought, I imagined that my Davy had just lain down on our bed after sticking his fingers into himself, swabbing a sweet-smelling gel into his own pussy, lubing himself up for me. I pictured Davy preparing himself for this moment, working to make his hole pliable and slick so that his father could slide into him. I imagined him using one finger, then two, to stretch himself open. I imagined his efforts to loosen up his tight cunt so that his daddy could feed him incestuous cock. I imagined...

No. I didn't have to imagine. Davy was under me. His hole was opening as I pushed the snout of my prong against him, and he was speaking to me in a voice filled with hunger and pain and deeply-felt pleasure. "Yes Daddy," my son said. "Yes. That's it. I can feel your cock pushing into Davy's pussy. It feels so good. Please feed me. Give me the meat I am so hungry for. Can you feel me opening for you? I want this. I want it so. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me up."

The walls of his ass spread wide for me as I glided into him. His rectum was tight and hot around me, embracing my meat as I pressed deeper and deeper into his mancunt. It felt like I was coming home after being away for a long time. Entering his body made me feel like I was a boat returning to its harbor, a once-lost sailor finally docking in his home port. The muscles inside his ass were tightening and loosening in an erotic rhythm that milked my shaft, embracing me and drawing me ever-deeper into the core of his body.

All the way in, I paused as a deep groan of relief released itself from my mouth. I pressed my balls hard against the mouth of his pussy, reveling in the pleasure of knowing that I was fully buried inside my own son's welcoming cunt. "Yes, oh yes Daddy," he whispered. "This is what I wanted. This is what I've always wanted. To be filled with cock. To belong to someone. To belong to you."

Grasping his thighs firmly in my hands, I slowly began to pump into the moonlight-bathed body that lay beneath me. The light of the night revealed to me the hollows and curves of his magnificent flesh, the dark hair falling over his sweaty forehead. I watched the breath moving in and out of him, his chest rising and falling in time with the thrusting of my cock into his hole. He understood the pace I was setting and easily fell into step with it, his ass gently rotating in my crotch as I moved in and out of his core. In and out, planting myself into him and withdrawing almost completely, simply to make us both feel the pleasure of a full and deep reinsertion. Bottoming out inside his gut as he gasped and his knees slapped against my neck. The sounds of the city distantly audible outside our window as my own rutting grunts sounded in my ears. Now and then as we pressed ourselves together, my son continued to whisper, letting me know when it felt the best, letting me know what he needed. "Davy is so happy, Daddy. So happy. That feels... so... good. Oh yes. Right there. So good. Do it again, Daddy. Do... it... oh shit yes, THAT... again. Take me. I'm all yours, Daddy. I belong to you. Use me. I want you to. I want you to... fucking... USE me... "

I took my time. I didn't rush. This moment wasn't about getting my rocks off, it wasn't about dumping my seed. It was about the moment itself. It was about the connection. I didn't need to "get there" -- I WAS there. I was dancing in the light of the night, pillaging and pumping and celebrating at the journey's end. We were in this together, my son and I. We had made it to our bed. We were joined in the most intimate way possible, and it was going to last as long as I could just... hold back... and keep pumping. In. Out. Hitting his prostrate and making him convulse and mewl with pleasure. Feeling the rim of his asshole gripping the shaft of my cock as I slid back and forth across it's clutching lips. We were absolutely unhurried. Time had ceased to march forward, and we were completely centered in the enveloping satisfaction that only comes to men when a dick is in a hole and nothing exists in the universe except for THE FUCK. We rode the moment together, balancing on an instant in time where we both had exactly what we wanted. In. Out. Again. Give me more. Don't let it end.

But of course it did end. It had to. While the fact that I had already cum once that night allowed me to hold back much longer this time, it still had to end. All too soon, his hips pressed up from the bed with a climaxing urgency, and he cried out. "Daddy," he gasped. "Daddy! Now!" Neither of us were touching his dick, yet his climax hit and he began to spray his own seed across my belly and his as he convulsively shot off. Shot after shot of cum pumped out of his spewing rod. The muscles inside his ass clamped down on my cock as I slammed all the way inside his gut, and my balls pumped the next generation of my children into the writhing body of my Davy.

We did not give up our positions even so. My cock continued to drain into his pussy as it softened, and we both drew in deep shuddering breaths as we focused on the other's skin pressed against our own. We had done more than fuck, and we both knew it. We had made love. Or at least, our bodies had. I had found and coupled with my son, my Davy. And though I didn't know exactly who Aleks had found in our bed, I knew that he had found someone he was looking for. We had used each other to grope our way to someone else. And yet, we had also found each other. And that was beautiful.

As my cum began to drip from his ass, Aleks reached down to capture what he could of it on his fingers. Moving them to his head, he rubbed my spent cum over his face and around his lips. He stuck his wet digits into his mouth to suck on them, all the while staring straight into my eyes. "Mmmmm," he said. "Your sperm is delicious. It will always be a part of me."

We eased his legs down, and I pulled him into my arms as I laid down behind him. His back was warm against my chest as I stroked his tits, and ran my fingers down his abdomen. I found a few remaining drops of the cum he had sprayed on himself, collected them, then held them in front of his face. "See this, Aleks? This is your cum. But you can't have it. It's for me. I want you inside me too. This cum is going to slide down my throat, and once it's in my tummy it will disperse into me. Just as you will carry me with you, I will carry you with me." And so I put my fingers to my lips, paused long enough to appreciate the moment and the act I was performing, and lapped up his seed. It was Davy's seed, but it was also Aleks' seed. It was the sperm of my newest lover and I would guard it well.

It must have been about 2 a.m. when we finally fell asleep, our bodies spilling over each other. There was no talk of his leaving. Of course we would wait for Gus to return. Of course we were united now. A gentle breeze blew soft air on us, and the muted noises of the street sounded through the room as we dozed.

I woke to the shaking of the bed around 4 a.m. Gus had returned and was now lying on his back beside me. Aleks was straddling Gus' crotch, mounted on the thick fireplug of my friend's cock. His body was bouncing up and down as he rode Gus like a cowboy riding a bronco. How they had gotten this far without waking me I couldn't imagine, but I was awake now. Gus' arm rubbed against me as he thrust his hips upward, spearing his rammer into Aleks' ass over and over. Aleks' head was thrown back and his hair was flying around his face as he jerked side to side, giving himself over to the fat prick that was ravaging him. His fully erect cock waved in front of him, beating the air as he rode. Moaning softly, his arms reached behind him to brace himself on Gus' legs. I rolled on my right side and dropped my head to Gus' chest. I took one of his nipples into my mouth and happily began to suck on it, using my lips to hold onto the small nub and stretch it out. I knew that he liked it by the moan that escaped from his mouth. Placing a hand on his other tit, I began to work them both. I used my fingers, my lips, my tongue to twist and tease the small buttons. Gradually they grew fatter. As they became swollen, they got bigger and redder, standing out more prominently as I nursed on them. The pleasure I was giving him drove Gus to increase the force of his pumping, and Aleks responding by slamming his ass down harder into Gus' groin on each of his downstrokes. The beautiful whore and I double-teamed the hefty Greek body spread out under us. It began to twitch as the skin on his stomach rippled and his breath came in ever-shorter gasps.

Finishing with his muscled chest, I touched Gus' lips with mine and began to kiss him deeply. Our tongues ravaged each other's mouths while he continued to pump upward into Aleks' swaying body. Gus and I drooled all over each other, letting the saliva run out of our mouths and slide down his cheeks to the pillow below his head. His body felt both entirely new and yet absolutely familiar to me. We had somehow made the jump from casual recent acquaintances to sex partners who deeply understood and resonated with each other. As we kissed, my free hand was running up and down his torso, caressing his inflated balls, brushing against Aleks' flesh as he continued to ride the meat planted in him.

And then I got a wonderful idea. I didn't know if it was possible, but I knew I had to try. I whispered my idea into Gus' ear, and without hesitation he rapidly nodded his head in agreement. Pulling myself up from my prone position, I moved around behind Aleks. He let his body fall backwards against mine, sliding up and down against me as he pleasured himself on Gus' babymaker. I leaned forward, and nuzzled the side of his face. "Aleks. You are a beautiful, beautiful man. You are a wonder. I want you so much. Do you think you can take us both at once? Do you think I can fit inside you while you ride our friend?"

Aleks' response was a deep moan of anticipation, accompanied by the nodding of his head and a husky, "Yes." We all wanted it.

I put my hand down between Gus' legs, stroking his huge balls and running my fingers through the forest of hair that surrounded his manhood. My fingers slid up his shaft, seeking the hole through which he was feeding his meat into Aleks' cunt. I ran my fingers up and down all that I could reach of Gus' cock as he repeatedly stroked into the pussy. I was seeking to understand Gus' fuck style. He tended to push in fast and pull out slowly. He seemed to prefer short strokes. While the full length of his meat would sometimes dig all the way up into Aleks, most of the time he did not push all the way inside. And he never pulled the helmet of his cock all the way out -- perhaps because it was so thick that he did not want the cunt to be able to close all the way even momentarily.

Then I focused on Aleks. He was letting Gus have complete control over the fuck that he was receiving. While he may have wanted to slam down harder or take the crowbar deeper, he was clearly in tune with what Gus wanted to do. He was making it all as good as possible for the man inside him. He was there to give pleasure.

I dipped my fingers into the jar of lube that Gus had left on the bed (he clearly would have had to use a lot of it to get inside Aleks' orifice). I made sure that I had plenty of it to work with, and that the jar was placed where I could find it easily when I next needed it. Carefully and tenderly, I placed the end of my index finger on the clutching rim of Aleks' hole. Slowly, I began to press inward. While he was already crammed full, Aleks had been riding Gus long enough for his hole to loosen up more than it had been when they began. With only minimal resistance, I was soon able to slide not just the tip but the entire length of my finger into him. It was wonderful. I could feel the walls of his ass throbbing against my finger as the skin of Gus' cock slid up and down against it. We were all lovers now. We were in this together.

It took a little more effort, but within a couple of minutes I had managed to slip a second finger into Aleks' chute as well. He was crooning softly now, his eyes closed and his head lolling back against me. Gus had his hands up to brace Aleks' body when it would fall forward, and he was caressing our whore's skin when it would fall against him. "Yes, baby," he said. "You can do this. Just think of how it's going to feel."

My dick was rock-hard, as swollen and hungry as I had ever seen it. It twitched in the air as I reached down to grab it. Scooting my hips forward, I pushed the snout into the crack of Aleks' ass. Digging my fingers into his pussy one last time, I spread them as far apart as the walls of his ass would allow. As I began to slide them out, Gus paused his motion and I pushed the nozzle of my cock against my friend's meat, preparing to drive it into Aleks' dilated hole. I used my fingers to pull his rim open still more as my prick took over from my fingers and began to force it's way into Aleks' body. "Come on in," he moaned -- and before his hole could close, my cock slid past the ring of his ass.. Pressed tight between the length of my friend's cock and the walls of our lover's ass, my engorged cock fought to keep moving forward. Gus pushed with me, and our cocks rode in together. "Awww FUCK," Aleks shouted, as his ass swallowed us both. My cock reached deeper into him, but it was the girth of Gus' dick combined with mine that threatened to rip him apart. We paused, taking shallow breaths as we gave Aleks time to adjust. I could feel the muscles of his ass relaxing around the enormous shaft that Gus and I formed together. Sweat was running down his torso, and he was mumbling to himself under his breath. "It's okay. It's good. I can do this. I want this. I want to feel this. So fat, so thick, so deep. All this cock for me. All this cock to feed me. It is exactly what I want. Exactly what I must serve. Oh yes, oh yes, take me. Fuck me. I am yours."

Still, neither Gus nor I moved. We waited until we could feel that Aleks' body had once again begun to move. For a while, we let him take control. He raised his body, then pressed back down. At first he moved slowly and carefully, but soon his dance in our laps began to accelerate. When we knew that he was ready, Gus and I became gradually more aggressive. "Awww fuck," Aleks chanted. "Awwww FUCK yeah. Awww fuck... "

My hands went to his hips, holding him firmly and helping him to bounce up and down. Gus put one of his hands on Aleks' throat, wrapping his palm around the vulnerable neck, reminding Aleks that the real power lay outside him -- reminding him that he was in fact our plaything, our beautiful toy. "Fuck me in the ass," he chanted. "Awww FUCK. So much cock. So full. So thick and full. Don't stop. Fuck me more. Fuck me deeper. Oh yes, yes, FUCK ME." His rant quickly degenerated into incoherence, a mixture of shouts and moans and babbling in which only the words "fuck," and "yes," and "more" remained coherent. Gus and I were quickly learning how to adjust to each other, how best to enjoy the pleasure of being inside a man's hole at the same time. I especially enjoyed it when our fuck-motions were most in sync, those strokes in which our individual cocks seemed to meld into one thick bar of meat that dug in and pulled back as one. For Aleks, it must have felt like he was being fucked by a man's arm, while for me I felt huger and stronger than I ever had before. Gus and I felt like one man, a machine of flesh and blood built of interlocking parts, powered by an electrical circuit of lust and joy that ran through both of us with a sizzling current. We pulled back, almost but not quite popping out of the cave we were exploring together. On those very few occasions where either his dick or mine did slip out, we would immediately jam it back in to the moaning slut who was riding us. By now his cunt had opened wide, and he bucked and swiveled on our laps with greater abandon. He began to slam down hard against us on his downstrokes, and in turn we pumped him even more actively. Eventually, as his body began to tire, he laid down on top of Gus, their torsos pressed together as Gus grasped Aleks' hip with one hand and wrapped his other arm around our toy's neck, pulling him down so that they could kiss. The new angle of his body gave me still easier access to his sloppy cunt, and I began to smack myself into him with heightened fervor. Content for the moment with simply being inside Aleks' hole, Gus pressed his meat as deep inside as he could and left it to me to do the pumping. The friction I felt as the skin of my shaft slid up and down my friend's meat and reamed out the inside of the gripping hole almost drove me insane.