Seeking My Cyber-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Gus' hands on my butt. He was pulling my ass forward, encouraging me to fuck harder. To fuck more. It was his signal that he was about to cream the pussy we shared, and I knew that I too was close.

Less that a minute later, Gus' began to moan. Shoving his dick as deep as it would go into Aleks' cunt, he began to fire his load. As he shot, I could feel his dick swelling against mine, and the shots of his cum squirted against me, creaming both Alek's pussy and my blissed-out prick. Aleks and I came not long afterwards, both of us screaming out as we reached the heights of our pleasure. As I shot and shot inside him, Aleks' cum leapt into the air and rained down on Gus' torso, splatting against his chest and stomach and face.

He stayed seated in the saddle of our laps as our cocks slowly drained inside him. Then, carefully lifting himself off, he dropped face down on the bed we had all soaked with our sweat and drool and milk. Spooning him between us, Gus and I folded ourselves around him -- and as the city outside was waking up, the three of us fell exhausted into sleep.

And so we come to an end. All too soon, Gus had his hand on my shoulder and was shaking me awake. My friend the alarm clock. Telling me that I only had about 20 minutes to get ready, he reminded me that we were still expected at the office, and that we were leaving Thessaloniki in just a few hours. Reluctantly I got up and prepared to face the day. After brushing my teeth, throwing on some clothes, and tossing everything else into my suitcase, I sat back down on the bed for one final moment with the still-sleeping Aleks. As he stirred, I bent my head down to his, and whispered my "thank you's" into his ear. I told him that he was beautiful, and that he should never change. I told him to be the man he wants to be, and never anything else. I told him that I hoped to see him again, that I hoped to return. That I planned to return. I don't know if he heard me, but I hope so. I kissed his dark hair, then followed Gus out of the room. The last I saw of him was a final glimpse of his thin, dark, Grecian body splayed across the sheets of the bed we had fucked on. His breath was relaxed and easy, and his messy hair tumbled across his face.

There's not much else to tell. Gus and I were only slightly late to our meetings, and we did as much work as we could in the time we had. On the drive back to Athens, we talked like old friends the whole way. Well, except for one stretch in the middle of the trip when Gus opened his pants and pushed his seat back, and I buried my face in his crotch as he drove. My mouth was forced to spread so wide that it was sore for hours, but the sweet taste of my friend's milk was more than worth it. We got to the airport with time to spare, and we hugged tight as we said our good-byes. I believe we will meet again someday. I'm sure we will.

No, I never met my son. I got on the plane back to the States without ever seeing him, and I have still never felt the touch of his skin or tasted his lips. But somehow, and much to my surprise, the trip did bring me closer to him. Aleks allowed me to use his body in order to hold Davy. Aleks was the proxy through which, for a few moments at least, I knew what it felt like to be inside my son. Through the gift of his body, he reminded me that the line between fantasy and reality is in fact an illusion: completely permeable, wonderfully negotiable.

So I take it back. What I said at the beginning, that is. I mean, it's obvious that this is indeed a story about cocksucking and mancunt fucking. But, as it turns out, it's also a story about love.

I guess, ultimately, every story always is.