Seeking the Ghost Jasta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4 Stoyanka Lazarov

I settled in on the last leg of my flight home very disappointed with my sister Todorka's answer. I noticed among the passengers there were the two nuns that I felt sure had boarded my flight from Sofia to Vratsa and here they were on this leg too. I thought that if they went from Sofia to Vratsa on the way out and the reverse on the way back, why were they on my homeward flight out of Sofia now? Perhaps they are going on to Burgas on the Black Sea or perhaps they are following me. That sent a chill down my spine.

The other passengers on this flight were three men sitting together and one man sitting alone. I decided to sit in the same row as the lone man but on the other side of the plane. I sat in the isle seat as I didn't want to look at the engine all the way home. This would prove to be a good choice. When we had gone about half-way the engine on my side banged, caught fire and stopped. The captain told us we would be diverting to a local airfield and asked everyone to move to the side away from the dead engine. I just moved across the isle and sat next to the man with a brief "You mind?" in English. He just scrunched his face up and shook his head. After we were told the emergency procedure during landing I found myself grabbing his hand for comfort. I felt all jittery but put this down to the tension of the situation.

After we landed and stopped the captain told us what was happening. I looked down and found I was still holding on to the man's hand - he didn't seem to mind. As we left the plane to go to the terminal building I was still very nervous. For some reason the words of my Grandmother came into my head when I asked how her and Grandpa got together. She told me that for them it was love at first sight. I didn't believe it then and I'm still not sure. So why do I feel so nervous around a man I have only sat next to for less than half an hour?

Later that afternoon the captain came into the airport lounge to give us the news we would be stranded here for several days and to tell us he had booked us all into the local hotel for the duration. Then he told us the hotel only had four rooms. He and the other pilot were taking one and he suggested the nuns and I took another. I wasn't going to have that, as I didn't trust them. When they approached me I refused and chose instead to go in with the lone man. To open the conversation I asked if he would help me with my English as I would be going to the UK soon and wouldn't get a chance to improve it beforehand. He looked at me and smiled when he agreed - I felt goose-bumps all over! We finally got to our allotted room and after finding the communal bathroom we settled in for the night.

We talked until very late, me making mistakes (some deliberate) and him correcting them. I told him a little about myself and why I was on this flight and in return he told me what his name was Alan, he was divorced and what his business was here in Bulgaria. As the night wore on we were both getting tired so he went to the closet to get some bedding to make a bed up on the floor. I told him in my best broken English he would be sleeping in the bed with me. He refused but I was having none of it. To make my point I started to undress, something I hadn't done with anyone in the room except my sister since I was a child, but with him it just felt so natural. I intended to only take off my tracksuit top but when it came to it I stripped right down to my bra and panties. After a second's pause I removed my bra as well.

I could see the bulge in the front of his jeans - aren't men predictable - so I covered myself in a towel and went down the hall to the bathroom to give him time to cool off. He was still in his jeans when I got back with only a slight bulge showing. While he was in the shower I looked under his discarded clothing and found his boxers. As I suspected, there was a wet spot in them. So he does fancy me a little I thought. To finish my 'seduction' I took off my panties, placed them neatly on the chair were he couldn't fail to see them and slipped under the covers.

He noticed my panties just as I planned, hesitated for a second until I showed him I had no nightclothes on. He turned away and with the light still on, removed his jeans and joined me in bed. After he settled down I felt for his member. It felt much larger than it looked under his clothes. How was I going to get that in me I thought - but I wasn't going to stop now. I turned us both on our sides and encouraged him between my legs, wriggling so the tip of his cock was right up against my pussy. He didn't take the hint; I liked that. He turned out the light, put his arm round my waist and we both fell asleep. When we woke I pulled his hand onto my breast. My nipple hardened immediately and I sighed "Fuck yes" in Bulgarian.

Before breakfast both of us avoiding talking about last night. It had been lovely but frustrating for me. Now I knew what Grandma meant when I asked her about her and Grandpa all those years ago...

At breakfast we took a table out of the line of sight of three brothers but close enough that we could hear them. As they were talking he asked me to tell him what they were saying. They were speaking in Russian but I understood it. When they got up to leave he took my hand and started kissing it while looking into my eyes. I hoped he wasn't doing it just for effect. He whispered that the nuns seemed interested in us too, so we made a plan to walk into town to see if they followed us. I was glad to go as unknown to him I had another agenda. I was going to buy some fresh underwear: I had no intention of wearing the same panties for the next three days! Apart from that, while they were quite sexy I wanted him to really notice me. In town, when he was sure the nuns were not around he took my hand, pulled me in and kissed me. He wasn't doing that for effect. I loved it.

5

The brothers

Radoslav Hasan (Real name Vladimir Boldyrev, a Russian ex-KGB operative now working as a "fixer") and his brothers - not really his brothers - were on a live mission. They were looking for the Ghost Jasta for a rich German aviation enthusiast. Vladimir's latest link looked promising but he had heard there was someone else looking for the same collection and was determined he would get them by fair means or foul. Vladimir suspected that their fellow traveller, the American, might be his rival. While he made some enquiries he determined to keep him under close observation. However his most pressing problem at the moment was the other members of his team. These were a mechanic and a pilot brought along to test fly the aircraft if any were in flying condition, but they both wanted out. This was because the group had been chasing dead-end leads for almost a year and seemed no closer now than when they started. Now the search was stalled yet again because of a mechanical failure in this stupid aircraft.

After their heated exchange over breakfast Vladimir acknowledged the nuns as they were leaving and noticed the man and woman from the plane seemed totally engrossed in each other. She was nothing special but in his dirty mind he imagined what must have happened last night. Still, to be sure of his suspicions about the man's reason for being on the flight in the first place, he told the mechanic to follow him today and report back.

Reporting back about mid-morning the mechanic told Vladimir that the man and woman went into town and when they thought no one was watching he pulled her into an alleyway and kissed her. What they hadn't seen and he had was that the 'nuns' now in ordinary street clothes were watching them as well.

Stranger and stranger thought Vladimir.

He went on to say that soon after this the pair parted and the man, with one of the 'nuns' in tow, had a drink in a coffee shop then wandered back to the hotel where about an hour or so later the woman joined him. Soon after this they went back to their room.

The only other observation he had was both female tails seemed quite amateurish as they were so intent on watching them, they didn't spot him. Perhaps they were with the police he thought.

"We will have to be careful then" Vladimir said. He was proven right about the American later that day. His principal rang him back on his sat-phone with the news that the American was a property buyer contracted to a major film studio. This made Vladimir more determined to have him closely watched. After lunch both he and the woman went back to their room and stayed there for the rest of the day. Vladimir's dirty mind was now in full swing so he decided not to place a man near their room as there was nowhere could they go now. When they got to Stara Zagora he would start the full surveillance then.

6

Alan

We spent the rest of the day just getting to know each other. During our outing to town our 'fun' came in the form of dodge the tail, trying to loose 'the nuns' as we still called them. Strangely we seemed to run across one or other of the Bulgarian brothers quite a lot too: still as this is was a small town that was inevitable really. Even though Stoyanka only had her dowdy outer travelling clothes she got more alluring to me as the day wore on. I had been surprised by her revelation of this morning, especially that she considered me 'her' man for life. I was even more surprised by my reaction to it. Still the more I thought about it the more appealing the idea became. I accepted the boxers she bought but didn't tell her that I always have a complete set of clean underwear in my carry-on bag, just for this sort of emergency.

After our evening meal we retired to the room again and continued polishing up her English, though I could see her heart wasn't in it. She asked me to turn away while she prepared for her night time shower, this time going in her blouse and tracky bottoms and carrying the towel. Neither of us made any mention of our conversation of earlier in the day. Perhaps she was regretting what she said and wanted to back out. I turned away whilst thinking that was exactly what she wanted.

She returned from her shower with her freshly washed thong in her hand. She asked "I put on radiator, yes?" I nodded. As she did, I came up behind her and put my arms round her waist. She snuggled back into me then took one of my hands and drew it up to between her breasts then held it there. Moving it slightly she whispered "You feel my heart, it now beat for you."

I turned her round, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. Not a hello kiss, not a friend's kiss but one with all the passion I could muster. Luckily she returned it with as much passion, if not more. When we broke, I was going to 'encourage' her towards the bed but she had other ideas. Taking my hand she practically dragged me there. I didn't protest, thinking 'Resolute by name, Resolute by nature' as I gently lowered her onto the bed.

I rolled on one of the condoms she had given me then undid the top button of her blouse exposing her pretty neck on which I started to place butterfly kisses. She seemed to love that. I felt her hand move between us as she began opening the other buttons. Following her hand down with my kisses I realised she had divested herself of her bra when I wasn't looking, or possibly hadn't worn one all day. Her nipples stood tall and proud, just waiting for my attention. Running my hand lightly over her breast, I asked "Is there anything you don't like?"

She answered "I not know but you not hurt me - unless I let you." then "It OK I bite or scratch?"

"Do you bite or scratch?"

"I not know. I still, how you say, virgin."

This came as a complete surprise! Even when my wife and I first got together I knew she wasn't a virgin and I certainly wasn't. I have never 'had' a virgin so with Stoyanka I was going to have to take things very slowly and let her set the pace.

Loving each nipple in turn I let my right hand slip under her clothing down to her mound, letting my middle finger slide along the pathway formed where her outer lips met. She thrust her hips and my finger sank inside. Resting it there I drew my tongue slowly down her body to follow my hand. When I reached the waistband I started to ease her tracksuit down with my free hand and my teeth, exposing her naked sex. I changed tack at her triangle and started to nibble until I reached her mound. All the while she was squirming and panting, calling my name and saying things in Bulgarian that I'm sure would make a sailor blush.

Removing her tracky bottoms completely and changing position I attacked her clit. She swapped back to English shouting "Fuck, fuck, aaaggg" as I trapped it with my tongue and teeth, pulling on it gently then swabbing it with my tongue before doing it again. She grabbed my head pressing me against herself. Between her panting and groaning she repeatedly said two words in Bulgarian I recognised, they were, "In me, In me."

I continued her torture a little longer until she pulled at my hair, making me climb back up her body until my cock bumped against her entrance. She reached down and positioned it before thrusting herself on to me. God, she was tight!

Going as slowly as I could I fed myself in. Just inside her warm, willing body I reached her barrier and stopped. She whispered "You hurt me now" which I took as her permission to carry on. Withdrawing slowly I then thrust in, taking her innocence with me. She screamed and went stiff, digging her long finger nails into my back, giving me great long scratches... I loved it.

7

Stoyanka

He took me last night!

It was better than I expected it to be.

He was so gentle until I told him not to be. Expecting him to go straight for the prize, he surprised me by taking time to 'love me.' This made me feel desired and not just a casual fling. He looked at me with such intensity: No man had ever looked at me that way and I liked it. It was like he wanted to devour me right then and there. Starting at my ear lobes he kissed down to my throat - it was heavenly. Continuing down he reached the swell of my breast and as he got there my nipples tightened up with such a delicious feeling. When I pleasured myself they did this but the feeling I had this time was totally different to any I had yet experienced. When he touched one, little electric shocks raced through my body to my core. When his lips closed over it the shocks were amplified a hundred fold. Me squirming uncontrollably didn't stop the downward progress of his hand although by now I was beginning to loose track of where it was, not that I cared as long as he continued to do what he was doing to my girls.

Then he was at my Lady. Keeping his hand covering her he kissed down to my navel - which is an outie with my only tattoo, a little blue butterfly - and caressed that with his lips. Now I couldn't stop myself; I started shouting things like fuck me, stop pissing around, put it in and do it you bastard. Luckily he doesn't speak Bulgarian so didn't have a clue what I was saying. The feelings grew more intense as I shouted "In me" several times to let him know what I wanted. I pulled him up my body until his 'Man' met my 'Lady' and still he seemed reluctant to go further so I moved my hips to encourage him. Entering, he stopped as he reached my barrier...

To let him know it was what I needed him to do I told him to hurt me by taking what I offered. He pulled back then drove in taking my virginity. God it really did hurt! I screamed as he did it and gripped his body, scratching him. Then my pain receded as he went deeper. It felt like he was splitting me in half. He paused and said "You OK?"

Through my tears I whispered "Yes - don't stop" in Bulgarian, shaking my head to confirm. He didn't move so I gave him a tug (I had forgotten that in the West you nod for Yes). He started to move tentatively so I grabbed his butt and pulled him closer. He got the message. As he eased forwards very slowly and split me I could feel every ridge and bump as he reached places far inside until he could go no further. Withdrawing, he almost fell out. Going back in was not as bad with the pain subsiding slightly only to be replaced with a feeling of extreme discomfort. Each time he did this the discomfort lessened until my body took over and a warm moist feeling seemed to ease it all away. Then he bumped against my clit. I felt my pussy catch fire; my hips thrust upwards as if to push him away and at the same time I held on for dear life!

He started to pull out and my hips dropped as he almost slipped away from me. Then he pushed slowly back in. I wanted to tell him l needed more but I had to yell "Fuck me! Fuck me!" as this was the only English at my command at that moment. He thrust back in and started to fuck, each bottoming stroke sending stronger and stronger shocks rippling across my body to my brain. For each of his strokes, my body responded with a thrust of its own until he filled the condom and I lay there, trembling uncontrollably, almost unable to move or speak yet with the strangest feeling of contentment I have ever known. Laying there coupled for a short while, he eventually softened and slipped out as he rolled off me. I felt lonely for the first time in my life until he took me in his arms again. Then I felt wanted, complete and loved. When I could speak, all I could say was "I dream of more romantic setting for first time but now know place no matter, only man matter."

On our third day...

I awoke with the strangest feeling. Not only was I not used to having another body in my bed, having an arm draped over my waist and a hand so close to my pussy came as a shock - but not in a bad way. He moved slightly and I felt his stiff thing sink into the crack in my butt. That set off the dull delicious ache between my legs. The ache caused firstly because I had never been stretched there before and secondly because I wanted him to do it again. I rolled over to face him and settled him between my legs, up against my wanting pussy. He opened his eyes and mumbled "Now that's a wonderful way to start the day." It was a shame I didn't understand and had to wait until later when the mood had gone for him to explain it.

It was mid afternoon when the captain got us all together to tell us that the new part had arrived from Moscow and was being fitted now and subject to a successful air test, we would be leaving tomorrow after lunch. I looked at Alan and wondered if today was the last time we would have together. He must have seen the doubt in my eyes as in front of everyone he smiled and took my hand. Such a touching gesture. I almost burst into tears on the spot.

8

Alan

We finally landed in Stara Zagora late on the fourth night and my contact was there to meet me. I offered Stoyanka a lift home before he took me to my hotel for the night. As we drove away from her apartment I felt terrible. I have never felt so bad about leaving a woman in my life. At the hotel I had the late supper they had laid on for me and went straight to bed as we had an early start the following day. Although the distance to the remote village was only about 230km, because of the condition of the roads it was going to take the best part of two days to get there.

Our journey started off badly. We had stopped for a break mid-morning of the first day and when we returned to the car we found it had two flat tyres. What were the chances of that? We lost six hours waiting for someone to come and fix them before we could get going again. The day got no better, progress being slow and uncomfortable as neither of us wanted any further punctures. By the evening stop I was glad to see my bed. The only thing that had kept me going was thinking of Stoyanka and how much I enjoyed being with her.

I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow only to wake in the early hours of the morning in the midst of an erotic dream. I was standing outside my house looking at the ocean. Funny that, as my house is actually 12 miles inland - still it's only a dream. To continue: I could see a naked Stoyanka running towards me from the direction of the Golden Gate Bridge. As she passed she yelled something but her voice got carried away on the wind. My eyes were glued to her shapely butt as she ran and when I finally dragged them away I could see the Statue of Liberty in the distance: I thought, both landmarks on the same coast? I think not. Chasing her down, I wrestled her to the ground and she let, no encouraged me to have my wicked way with her. Just as I entered her I woke up feeling that familiar sensation in my cock as a warm sticky patch started to spread in my underwear. Thank god I hadn't slept in the nude as I had planned. Waking from my fitful sleep in time for breakfast on that second day I tried to put her out of my mind but to no avail.