Seeking the Ghost Jasta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing a dress I bought for the occasion which was a cheap imitation of a designer label I had to destroy, as well as the watch my parents bought me for my Twenty-First birthday. And as I knew he would be there, I was also wearing the necklace and earrings his parents gave me for my eighteen birthday. Stoyanka was drawn away by her husband, leaving Boyko and I together. He seemed to be flirting with me while Stoyanka was with us and when she left he suddenly became very serious.

"Be very careful Todorka" he said. "I hear Interpol are sniffing around in Sofia and your name was mentioned. I thought at first it was someone else until I saw a document I shouldn't have with your full name on it. I didn't get a chance to read it so I don't know why they're sniffing around and I really don't want to know. All I do know is, I hope they're wrong. I would really like to help but can't especially as I know that two of their agents were watching Stoyanka. I warned her and she told me she already knew. Since seeing that document all my fantasies now have you in them and seeing you today has only made matters worse."

"Tell me one" I asked. "Really?" he replied. I nodded. "Ok. You come to my police station as Catwoman and tell me you have some information I need and you'll only give it to me if I give you something in return. I assume that it's money but no, it's me that you want. What do you think of that?" I couldn't help it, I had to answer "Did you?"

"Yes I did. And it was great."

Then I said with a wink "Later on you can give me what I want for real." He put his hand on the small of my back and the heat seemed to burn right through my dress. He leaned in and whispered "Promises, Promises." I whispered back "Fact, not promises."

14

Stoyanka

Four months after our wedding I got a letter from my sister. It was brief and to the point. It said she was going to marry Boyko and abandon her current way of life, whatever that was. She didn't expand ant further. The letter also said she was pregnant and that it happened at the reception - not after: at - and they are both thrilled. I now need to answer her letter to tell her her baby will have two cousins as I have just had it confirmed I am also pregnant - with twins.