Seeking the Ghost Jasta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast when we went to the car we found there was another problem - a puddle under the radiator. We checked under the hood and it was evident someone had opened the drain cock and let all the coolant out. This and the tyre incident led me to the conclusion that sabotage was at play here. I suspected the three 'Brothers' who had been on the flight with me. I insisted that we inspect the brake hoses before we continued our journey and after every time we stopped. Luckily they were intact (for now at least) so after spending over an hour filling the radiator we set off again. In the afternoon the road went from barely drivable to bloody impossible. One moment we were on cracked and broken tarmac, the next we were on what can only be described as a badly maintained goat track and we still had almost 120 kilometres to go. I asked my contact if this was as bad as it gets, he laughed and said 'No' and he was right.

Finally we arrived at the estate as it was getting dark after a bone rattling journey, one I hope never to repeat again, except for the return to Stara Zagora. We arranged with the owner to view the collection the following morning. We found lodgings for the night and I had almost the same dream as the night before. I still had one of the condoms left from our enforced lay-over, so had got myself fully prepared before I went to sleep.

When we presented ourselves the following day we were shown to a succession of three dilapidated locked barns, although the locks looked as if they had been recently opened. My hopes for the aircraft plummeted. When he opened the barns for us it was as I thought: the damp, nature, creatures - in the form of mice, rats and insects had all taken their toll on the aircraft over the years. It was my estimation was that the costs to restore any of these, even to a condition where they could be used as static models for filming, would be prohibitive. Added to that, the owner wanted $250,000 per aircraft and wouldn't consider selling them individually, insisting he wanted to sell all twenty-seven of them as a job lot and wouldn't haggle over the price. The impression I got was that he didn't really want to sell them to me - perhaps 'The Brothers' had got to him before us. Anyway, at the price he was asking, it would be cheaper and quicker to go the CGI route, so this is what I would recommend. Not that they couldn't be restored, just that it couldn't be done on the film companies' budget or in their time-frame.

The journey back was just as horrific as the journey out with one exception. Now I had refused to purchase the collection I was sure there would be no further car "problems" to bother us and there weren't. It was only the thought of being with Stoyanka again that kept my spirits up.

After we turned into the main highway into Stara Zagora late in the afternoon we passed a sign showing there were only 55 kilometres left to go. I texted Stoyanka's friend with a message as we had agreed, asking Stoyanka to meet me in town. - I intended this to be a proper date this time. Then it hit me, she had caught me as surely as if she had chained me up. I asked the driver to stop at the next services as I was feeling a little light headed at the thought. In reality I was starting to understand what I needed to do when we next met. The prospect frightened me slightly but I had to do it. Having made my decision, I needed some air. When we finally reached Stara Zagora it was getting dark and my contact dropped me back at my hotel. I had my meal and feeling like a horny teenager, went to bed.

9

Stoyanka

Alan told me he would contact me when his business was over. As I have no telephone I gave him my friend's number so he could text her. I really wasn't sure he would do it but five days later he contacted her with a message for me: Meet me at seven-thirty in the town centre, with tomorrow's date.

I wore my sheer, lacy bra under my best dress and a bright blue figure-hugging number I had bought especially for this occasion, should it arise. I coupled this with my only pair of stiletto heels, these I felt finished off the outfit perfectly. Because I had my 'problem' I couldn't wear one of my thongs, which was a shame. They made me feel very sexy and I needed that as I had been feeling cranky for the past week but even the thought of seeing him again hadn't completely lifted my mood. Coupled with that, I was having doubts. Why did I do what I did with a man I had only known for less than a day? My only comfort was while he was away I felt a longing for him to be back I had never felt for anyone. I was also afraid he wouldn't be there but when I got to the town square he was waiting. He saw me and smiled, then said "Don't you look..." an English word I'd never heard. I repeated the start of what he said in English, stopping before the last word with a quizzical look. He opened his phone to a translation site, typed in the word then held it for me to see. The translation showed 'beautiful' in Cyrillic. I asked him to repeat it so I could hear it again. It sounded softer somehow than our word. I kissed his cheek, blushed and said "Thank you" in English. I suddenly felt like I was walking on the clouds.

He took me for a splendid meal at the best restaurant in town. All through the meal all I had wanted to just touch him. Every time our hands brushed little sparkles of electricity ran up my arm and then down to my most sensitive place, even though I was unsure how our date would end. I was still thinking this may be his way of letting me down gently. When we went back to my little apartment he told me that his business here in my country was now completed. Now I expected him to tell me that he had enjoyed our time together but was on his way home, back to his family. Instead he told me he was taking a vacation and wanted to be with me as much as possible; then he surprised me saying he would like to meet my parents.

It is a common misconception that 'meeting the parents' in Eastern European cultures is tantamount to a marriage proposal. This is not the case in Bulgaria and I wondered if Alan knew this. If he didn't then he must want to marry me: If he did, then what else did he want? Could it be connected in some way to my sisters' mysterious occupation? I didn't have the courage to ask.

We didn't make love that evening because I couldn't even though I wanted to. Instead I told him "While you were away I dream of you."

Was it nice he asked.

"Yes, very. I tell you?"

He answered, please do.

"I come out of the shower with no clothes and start making the bed. When I lean across to tuck-in sheet you come out of closet with your stiff thing and push in me slowly. You then take out and stroke me with your tongue, all the way from top to my other place. I say stop, you not stop. You make me wet with your tongue, very wet. Then I feel you rest your stiff thing on my other place. My pussy want it bad but you no go there. You give a little push and it go in a little bit taking my other place virginity. I not know if I like until you push deeper and then I know I like. Now I want to know what it like for real. We not able to fuck tonight but I would like for you to make me wet there and put fingers in to see what it like. I very clean."

10

Alan

Who was going to pass up an opportunity like that?

I took her hand, led her to the bedroom and gently pushed her onto the bed. Respecting her 'problem' I rubbed her pussy through her panties and she seemed to be enjoying it. "Now, now, do it now" she cried, so I deftly pulled her panties down to her knees. Avoiding her pussy altogether I went straight to where she wanted me. Her aroma was different, not unpleasant but stronger and more pungent.

Kissing both cheeks I spread them apart and went in for the kill. I lapped at her hole to a chorus of Ooo's and Ahh's until I was sure she was ready, then wetting my fingers, pushed my middle finger past her sphincter. As I did she pushed back slightly. When it was in all the way I wriggled it and she whispered "More, please more." I took it almost all the way out and pushed it back in along with a second finger. When fully in again, I wriggled both together and then separately. The Ooo's and Ahh's increased in volume and she started swearing in Bulgarian so I knew she was loving it.

I kept doing this until she a uttered a low growl in her throat and started to shake vigorously. When she stopped she pulled away until my fingers popped out. I swooped in and managed to get my tongue in before it closed completely. She just lay there, purring like a contented cat "I like" was all she said then "Next time we try with stiff thing." I told her I call it my 'dick', she replied "Next time we try with My Dick." I hadn't the heart to correct her.

11

Stoyanka

After his revelation about wanting to meet my parents, I needed to let him know that he is still my man and I am still his woman. I am quite sure he got my message. When he left he had the look of a happy man.

The next day I telephoned my mother from work, explaining I had met a man from America and he wanted to meet her and father. She said tell me about him, how you met, what he's like plus a million other questions, ending pointedly with "You haven't - have you?"

"I can't speak now mamo" I replied, "I'm at work. I will tell you and tate everything when we see you. He doesn't speak our language so he won't know what we are saying about him and to answer your question - yes, we have. And he was my first." Mamo seemed surprised. We arranged for both of us to drive over Saturday for lunch and possibly stay over, returning on Sunday. All I had to do now was tell him.

On our way to my village Saturday morning I explained my parents are very old fashioned so we would be sleeping in separate bedrooms, me in mine and him in my sisters, that way their bedroom would be between us.

During lunch I turned to Alan and told him I was going to answer all their questions but he wouldn't know what was being said as they speak no English. They didn't ask if I was still a virgin as mamo already knew and I'm sure she would have told tate. They did ask if I was sure about him and what was he planning to do. I told them yes I was sure and no, we hadn't properly discussed his or our future plans. Tate asked if he could talk to Alan through me and I agreed.

Tate started with the inevitable question "What do you want from my daughter?

Alan replied "If she will have me, I want her to be my wife. It would mean she would have to move to the USA with me."

I knew it! It took all the will-power I have to contain myself.

Alan smiled and said "Tell them exactly what I said" so I did.

Tate looked at me and asked if I agreed. I nodded. Then he asked Alan "Will you both move to the USA before or after the wedding?"

Alan replied "After, of course."

Tate surprised me with his next question "Do you want our permission and our blessings?"

Alan replied instantly "Both Sir"

Tate asked me what is this 'Sir.' I told him it is a mark of respect in English.

Tate smiled, the first time he had done so since we arrived and looked at mamo who nodded. He said "If that's what Stoyanka wants then you do not need our permission. Look after her, she is very precious to us." Then with an even broader grin "If you don't I will hunt you down and kill you - very slowly!" He said to me "You tell him that, all of it, word for word."

After I translated what tate said Alan asked me "Does he mean that?" I replied "Oh yes, but he's smiling, isn't he?"

Then to tate, "You will not have to do that Sir as I will look after her. I have never felt like this for anyone except my parents."

Tate asked "Not even your first wife?"

"No Sir, not even her."

Tate asked "You have children?"

"No Sir"

Tate took mamo's hand and said "The way Stoyanka looks at you tells us all we need to know. We bless you both."

Later that afternoon mamo disappeared, returning ten minutes later. When tate asked where she had been all she would say was "You know." Then mamo told me we would be sleeping in my brother's room as it was bigger than mine. I gave her a shocked look. She looked at tate, then back at me and said "Just try to keep quiet" and winked. I took this to mean in their eyes we were already married.

As I slipped out of my thong, bought while we were stranded, I whispered "You take me?" He replied "No" I gave him such a look until he told me "I will never 'take' you again. Tonight and forever I will only 'love you' in all its forms, all day and every day."

Now I have some problems! I have a need to be taken tonight and he has told me he is going to 'love' me. How do I tell him I want more? When I am in this mood I want him to be more aggressive, to claim me as his own: To use me and not seek my permission for anything he does. I know he has a line he will not cross but I want him to get near to it. Secondly, as we are at my parents we don't want to be too noisy, so tonight I will have to settle for quiet loving but know I will be frustrated...

When we get back to my apartment I must find a way to let him know what I need. I don't want him to hurt me but I do want him to take his pleasure in a less tender way. I know he loves me so I must find a way of telling him I do not always want 'tender' I sometimes want rough and will give back as good as I get. On our way back to Stara Zagora I made a decision. Firstly I was going to get my now fiancée to learn Bulgarian and secondly tell him exactly how I need him to treat me when one of 'those' moods was upon me. The mood had passed for now but I knew it would be back.

12

Alan

Back at her apartment in Stara Zagora she told me "I like it sometimes you 'fuck' and not be gentle. If I wear no panties or say 'take me' then you know. I know you me love so you not worry it rough. If you hurt too much I say 'Orange' and you stop please." Have I awoken a tiger? Oh how I hope so. The one thing I do know is that even though she's a tiger, she's now my tiger.

Three weeks later, as we were getting ready for bed, she took my hand and pressed it against her breast, murmuring something in Bulgarian. Then in English, "You turn away now, then you take me." When I finally turned back she was standing by the bed just in one of her thongs, saying "I tell you I only wear for you - you like?" My cock instantly went from half mast to fully erect, straining against my boxers. Looking at my display she remarked "I see you do."

As we lay naked in each others arms she took my hand and placed it just above her mound. Knowing what she wanted, how could I resist? Untangling myself I slid towards my prize, determined to test her boundaries. With no attempt at foreplay, I turned her over and lifted her hips, all in one practically seamless movement, thrusting into her with no warning. She didn't use our 'safe word' so to add spice I slapped her upturned ass cheek. Her response was "You no tickle me." Not quite what I was expecting. I slapped her again, harder this time, there was still no 'safe word.' Thrusting back in fairly aggressively and slapping the other cheek leaving a red hand mark, she gave to be a soft yelp followed by "Again. Again."

She pulled herself off me and quick as a flash turned onto her back, grabbed my shoulder and bit me. She actually bit me! I wasn't going to take that. Pushing her away I slapped her tits, both of them. She came at me again, snarling and scratching. Swearing in Bulgarian and taking me by surprise she pushed me onto my back, grabbed my dick and impaled herself on it up to the hilt. She slowly raised herself up until she was almost out then dropped suddenly. Raising herself again she let him come fully out saying "Now you give me 'my dick' in virgin place" presenting her butt for my assault. Smiling inwardly I thought I must correct her sometime soon but not now, now it sounds so sweet. Dipping my fingers into her pussy to get some lubricant I smeared it all round her rosebud and slipped my middle finger in, only to be greeted with "Not finger bastard, I say 'my dick.' Ok I thought, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get.

Placing the crown there I pushed savagely until it popped in. She screamed in pain crying "Stop, stop. Go slowly please." It seems her aggressive phase is over for now. Feeding myself in gradually I was close to cumming and needed to stop. As I did she pulled forward slightly then slammed herself back saying "Fuck me." I lost all control and started pistoning. After about three thrusts I shot my load coating her insides. When I slipped out, totally exhausted, her only comment was "It hurt a lot but it be better next time." So she's planning a next time is she? I wondered if I could survive a next time but I sure want to try!

Who is this woman? A creature who looks so in control on the surface but with hidden passions and a need to be dominated, almost to the point of real physical pain, going on underneath. Not only that, someone who knows what she wants and is not afraid of letting me know she wants it.

13

Todorka

Four months after her visit, out of the blue I got another letter from my sister... Inside was a wedding invitation accompanied by a letter that told me my gift had been instrumental in catching this man. Also she exposed the two people who were following her. It seems they preferred the disguise of nuns. She still didn't know why they were doing it though. She was also quite sure that since her visit she was no longer being observed. So my suspicions were confirmed, they must have been following her to get to me.

I contacted Boris and told him about my invitation and the suspected police tails. He told me he had received an invite too, along with a covering letter. From what she wrote to him and what she wrote to me it seems she was drawn to this man from the first time they touched, as he seemed to be to her. In my letter she had explained they had been going at it almost from the first day! I knew she was very impulsive by nature and a hopeless romantic but I never thought she would give herself to a stranger after such a short time. He really must be something special in her eyes. Despite the risk, Boris agreed we both should attend the wedding as this was a man we both wanted to meet. As I appeared to be under surveillance, after the wedding I was going to have to move my base of operations. My 'marks' in this town were nearly exhausted anyway. If I was being watched, I would have to manage the move very carefully. My police contact could only tell me that the local force was not involved; she suspected they could be Interpol - that really worried me.

But what worried me more was Stoyanka had told me she had invited Boyko Georgeiv to the wedding, an old school friend of ours. Not that that was a problem in itself as I used to have a crush on him. The problem was that after he left school he joined the police and became a detective in Sofia; a very good one by all accounts. This meant I would have to be on my guard at all times and have my story straight in case he asked.

About a week after the invitation arrived I got a coded email from my principles in Germany telling me that the top members of the gang had been arrested, so all operations were suspended. My standing instructions if this happened were that I should burn the BMW with the jewellery, clothing, shoes and watch inside - having first doused them in petrol to ensure any DNA evidence was destroyed; then I should disappear for a while. Boris got the same email I'm sure. We both decided that although risky, we would attend our sisters wedding.

At the reception Stoyanka and I were talking at the buffet bar and Boyko came over. After thanking Stoyanka for the invitation he turned his attention to me. "Hi Todorka, you look really great, I hardly recognised you. You've grown into a fine looking woman and I love that dress." He looked just as he always had, only older of course. I reached out and touched his hand and all my childhood feelings for him seemed to resurface, it took all my self control just to answer "Thank you."