Segmented

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I pulled my underwear aside, and let him watch as I pushed his cock into me.

'Holyyy-' I moaned as I pressed him into me - a true-to-life fuck toy in my hand, and a moaning husband unable to believe his luck as he stood and watched, fully dressed in his saturday casuals, groaning and humping needlessly into the air.

'God, your cock is so thick,' I told him as I started to fuck myself with it - each pressed getting him deeper and deeper. I twisted him, finding my g-spot, and driving him against that glorious target as my other hand found my clit, stroking and teasing, playing myself to orgasm as I used him to fuck myself.

'Ginny-' he moaned as I got closer - closer- 'Ginny, I'm gonna - oh God, I'm gonna cum!'

'Shitshitshitshit,' I moaned, my voice high-pitched as my own orgasm took me - it roared through me, and as my body tensed up his cock slipped out of me.

My vision blotted for a moment, as my legs shook and the world dipped in and out of existing.

'Fuuuuuuck,' I moaned, slightly delirious.

When my eyes opened, I saw Ben looming over me, just before he kissed me. My hands looped around his neck, as his swept beneath my back, lifting me into him as I tried to pull him down atop me.

'You liked that?' he asked.

I laughed. 'You didn't?'

He smiled, kissed me again, and then kissed his way down my chest, stopping to smooch my nipples, sending a pleasant little thrill through me, before continuing his trek down me. When he found my clit, his tongue made contact, and I realised all of a sudden that I wasn't holding his cock any more.

Then, I felt it enter me.

The feeling of his gorgeous length slipping into me, wet and welcoming, combined with his tongue, was unreal. I peered down, and saw him as he rested between my thighs, his detached cock in his hand as he fucked it into me, while his lips closed around my clit, licking and sucking as the fucker pushed, going balls-deep while I made his nose wet with my sex.

'Fuck you, that's so good,' I complained, gripping the bedding, then his head, then his arms, then my nipples, then the bedding again - moaning as he plowed me, his powerful arm letting him be faster and more forceful than his hips sometimes would, while the tongue on my clit made my head spin.

'Shit - SHIT!' I yelled, the second orgasm hitting me like a brick wall. I tensed up, muscles seizing as I went rigid, my heart skipping a half-dozen beats while my brain short circuited.

Ben pressed his cock into me, holding it deep with me with his palm, but mercifully let go of my clit while I shuddered, my pussy squeezing and flexing on him as we both moaned, smiling dumbly at what we were doing to each other.

'I like it,' he said, and I wheezed out a laugh in return. Then, he slotted his cock back into place, taking the ring off in a swift motion, and got back between my thighs. 'But I think I need to fuck you, now.'

He kissed me as he entered me again, and once the slapping of his hips against my pelvis began, I knew this wasn't going to be just a one-off.

* ~ * ~ *

BEN

About an hour later, and after my second shower of the day, I came downstairs to see Ginny in the living room. She was on the L-shaped sofa, her legs crossed beneath her, wearing a loose baggy top and jeans, with the black box in her lap.

As I entered, she looked up at me like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

'Trying to figure it out?' I asked.

She nodded, then turned it so the opening faced me. 'Was there two of them this morning?'

I frowned, and looked inside the box.

There were two rings.

'No...'

'I didn't think so,' she said, turning it back and staring inside. 'When you were showering, I came down to put it back, and... there was already one in there.'

I considered it for a moment. 'Ginny - I'm not sure I can manage another round of that just to test them out.' The look she gave me was the exact amount of annoyed I was allowed to make her, so I stopped there, sitting beside her. 'You're worried.'

'I am,' she said. 'What if this is, you know, bad?'

'If it was bad, I mean... we've both used it. We'd know, right?'

She looked at me, and from her eyes I knew she wasn't certain.

'Besides,' I said, reaching in and picking one of them up. 'There's not much more to do with two than we could do with one.'

'Ben-'

'I mean, I only have one, yaknow, thing, so unless you wanna take your hands off or something-'

'Ben!' Ginny said, tapping my knee. 'Look!'

I looked inside. There were two still in there.

Plus one in my hand.

'Okay, that's strange, I'll give you that.'

Ginny nabbed the ring out of my hand, chucked it into the box, and closed it. Then, giving me an uneasy look, she stood and left the room.

I followed.

'Gin?'

She stopped in the doorway, an uneasy look on her face. 'Let's take the day,' she said. 'See if anything... happens. If not... we'll open Pandora's box again.'

I nodded, accepting her idea.

'I don't have work,' I said, 'but Russ has texted me twice this morning asking if I'm free for a game - do you have any plans?'

She shook her head.

'Make some - you get obsessive when you have nothing but a problem to think about.'

Ginny nodded. 'I'll go to Alice's,' she said, steadying herself. 'Her and Mike are having a hard time - she needs a drink and a long talk. I could do with a distraction.'

I nodded. 'So, it's settled,' I said. 'We come back to this tonight.'

Ginny nodded, coming in for a kiss, which settled softly against my lips. 'Love you,' she said.

'Love you, too,' I told her, as she picked up her phone and texted Alice.

I opened mine, too, to Russ's chat. There weren't any messages from him, but Ginny didn't need to know that.

'I'll be back before dinner,' she said, before grabbing her jacket and going off to find some shoes.

I settled on the sofa, loading up my game as she got ready, and watched her leave through the front window.

As soon as she was round the corner and out of sight, I paused the game and pulled the box out from beneath the sofa, a nervous weight in my stomach as I opened it. Inside, there now sat four metallic rings, each identical. I assumed they all worked the same way, but I didn't want to test that out on my body, so I took it to the kitchen and gave them each the whisk test.

Once I knew for certain that all of the rings were, in fact, the same, I sucked in a breath, and took the box upstairs.

Into the bathroom I went - the only door in the house with a lock, after all - and stripped. I had the lotion nearby, and set the shower on to cover any noise. Then, as I got the courage together, I realised I hadn't actually tested whether my plan would work.

Because, I didn't just want to segment something off me. I wanted to have a go at getting a section of me out.

Which was untested territory.

So, I sat on the edge of the bath, and put one of the rings at my foot, rolling it up me like a strange sock until it was half way up my shin. Then, I twisted, waited for the blue ebb, and caught the quarter-leg as it dropped. Then, I took another ring, and put it to the same toe. Holding my leg in my hand made it easier, as I rolled the ring just to the ankle, wondering if I would be able to split it into multiple pieces.

However, when I twisted the ring, aligning those small dots, nothing happened. No ebb, no splitting - nothing.

'Well,' I said, sighing to myself in annoyance. 'Damn.'

Not knowing what else to, I put my leg back to my shin, attaching it again. I shook it out, feeling the strange lack of difference between having my limb attached and, well, not attached, and looked at the two rings that sat up my leg.

I figured I might as well try them both, and gave it a go - I twisted the first one, and when the dots aligned, something happened - instead of ebbing blue, it ebbed a deep purple. Almost black, if light could be black.

Then, I did the same with the ring at my ankle, ignoring the nervous tremble in my hands and the anxious weight in my stomach that had barely lifted since finding the box only a few hours ago.

It ebbed purple, too, and then the section between my shin and ankle dropped out. It landed on the tile floor with a thump, and I felt the cold of the floor shoot through me, unexpected and sharp, even as I watched it happen.

The same black plane was on either side of the lump of flesh, bookending it awkwardly - but that wasn't what I was paying attention to.

What I was paying attention to was the fact that my foot was still hovering in the air, as though the lump of flesh was still in there. It levitated, upheld but nothing except the faintest shimmers of purple between the two pitch-black planes between the rings.

'Okay,' I said carefully, shaking my leg out. The muscle of my calf, on the floor, flexed as I rolled my ankle, and I watched my foot shift in mid-air. Carefully, I put it to the floor, realising with an odd thought that nothing actually felt different. I could still put some weight on it, and it felt as though it would on any other day.

I stood, and despite the gap in my leg, I was able to without issue. I bent, picking up my portion of leg, and felt the muscle in it adjust as I moved in the room, bending and straightening and lifting.

I sat again, and just as carefully slotted my leg back into itself, and when it was in place it seemed to magnetically hold, waiting for me. I twisted the bottom ring, and they both stopped glowing at once.

Rubbing my hair, I realised that an idea was coming to mind - and while it was one I was going to enact with Ginny later, I could feel the temptation in me to give it a go solo first. And, frankly, it wasn't even temptation. It was a decision.

So, I rolled the bottom ring off my foot, and took it to my other foot. I pulled both of them up as far as I could get them, right up to the hip, and let them sit there while I steadied my breathing and fetched the next one.

I pulled it from the box, said a little secular prayer to myself, and put it to my head. The ring, as predicted, opened up, and I pulled it down over my head, to my neck, and then over my shoulders. It was a little awkwards, but I navigated it a lot like putting on a t-shirt, threading one arm up and through and then the until, so the ring was wrapped around my chest.

'This might be really stupid,' I said, even as the thoughts running through me were making my cock swell. I pushed the ring downwards, until it sat over my hips like a belt.

I said another little prayer, and aligned the dots. A purple ebb followed, and then my hands held onto my hips and groin as it slid out of place. The piece of me between my hip bones and the tops of my thighs came off, my cock dangling in the air as I lifted the surprisingly heavy section of myself. Whatever purple energy that filled the gap in me, it held me together. I waved an experimental hand through the gap, and felt nothing except the phantom shiver, knowing I shouldn't be able to do that.

I turned over the section, looking at the frankly juicy rump I had - a fact Ginny loved to point out when she gave me that sort of attention - and sucked in a breath as I thanked myself for bringing the lotion.

Beneath the shower, I washed the backdoor, feeling my slippery buns in my own hands, and feeling the invasive fingers on my arse as I did. I slipped into a sort of haze, cleaning myself a little obsessively, knowing that what happened next was something I needed to do, now.

Once I was happy that everything was clean, I took out the fourth ring from the box, and dragged it over the head of my erect cock, slipping it down the lubricated length until it hit the balls. Like Ginny had, I pulled it over the testicles, and let it settle behind them.

As I did so, the sensation of the ring slipping over my glans made me moan, the excitement of what was happening - of what I was doing - rippled over me.

I twisted, and watched as my cock became separated from my pelvis, coming off in my hand.

'Okay,' I mumbled, blinking away my nerves. 'Here we go.'

It was true, of course, that I'd never been with a guy before; that, despite being bisexual, I'd never had the opportunity. Well, now opportunity called, and I fancied taking the call.

Between cleaning, and the lotion, I looked down at the shimmering rump of mine in one hand, and the slick, wet cock in the other, before settling myself onto my knees. I placed the arse pelvis-down, cheeks-up, and slid my thumb over the crack.

Feeling the digit feather over my hole made my eyes roll a little, as this new dimension to masturbation became a sudden, demanding opportunity.

I squirted some extra lotion onto the hole, the cool slickness bracing, before working it in with the tip of my finger. I breathed, relaxing as I closed my eyes, allowing the sensations to speak for themselves as I finger-fucked myself. It was nice - in a way that sex wasn't usually for me. The self-intimacy, of course, was one aspect of it, but having this sort of access changed things.

I slipped another finger in, moaning as I stretched myself a little, the feeling initially uncomfortable, but quickly that moved aside to pleasure.

Every now and again, though, my attention snapped to the disembodied cock in my hand, my muscle-memory stroking it absent-midedly as I played with myself. Knowing there was only so long I could put it off, I sucked in a breath, and popped out my fingers, and brought my shaft up. I slid my cock between my own cheeks, the two separate yet joined feelings oddly mingling in my mind.

One part of me, stiff and ready to fuck, was itching to slip into the slick, eager hole it was presented with. The other, tender and near-virginal, was anxiously anticipating the sweet stretch of being split open for the first time.

And, as I used my thumb to press forwards, relaxing my rear muscles, and letting out a smooth, steady groan as I both felt my cock slide into the tight, slick, warm orifice, as I equally felt my backside open up for the cock that was steadily breaking it open.

When the head was in, I paused, marvelling in the joint sensations. I throbbed, and equally felt the invasive force within me throb. I clenched, and felt the muscles squeeze around me, threatening to push the head back out.

After a brief moment of pause, I held my cock by the ring, and the black plane at it's base, and pushed.

Fuck.

It slid into me - I slid into myself - with hardness that made me whine. It was electric, and somewhat sore, and I couldn't stop it as I pulled slightly, before pushing in deeper.

I opened my eyes, watching with hungry eyes as I fucked myself with my own cock, the pleasure swimming around my head, blurry and unfocused.

Eventually, I felt my own balls rest against my cheeks, warm and low-hanging, as I clenched around the full-mast cock spearing me seven inches deep.

'Fuck me,' I laughed, before pulling back. My cock slid from me, and I drew a moan from my own lips, before pushing deep again.

Then, again.

And again.

In seconds, I was fucking my own arsehole with my own cock vigorously, like when I used a toy on Ginny's sweet pussy - only now, I could feel everything. The fucker and the fucked.

I knew I was going to cum soon, and I wanted to do it deep. I wanted to fill myself, hot and creamy, the way I'd never felt before. But, I was also getting a cramp in my hand, and the untold pleasure was making my absent hips hump and roll, despite having nothing to fuck into.

Then, I had an idea.

I pulled myself out of myself, pausing to appreciate both the weirdness and how good it felt, and how empty I suddenly felt, before spinning my hips around and slotting my cock back into place. I stood, slotting my disembodied pelvis into the gap between my hips and thighs, and watched the purple pulse tell me that everything was back to normal.

Then, I twisted again, so that my cock was synced up with my torso and legs. The purple ebb happened, and when I pulled my hip bones backwards, that near-invisible purple energy that kept my body and legs the normal space from each other also kept my cock aloft.

The cold of the bathroom floor was starting to bother me, so with a sheepish run I unlocked the door, ran into the bedroom, quickly yanked down the blind and shut the door, leaving me in near-darkness. Feeling something like a teenager as I crawled onto the bed, I placed my hips cheeks-up on the duvet.

Then, I hovered over them, lining up my levitating cock to my disembodied hole, now slightly red and slightly gaping, and pushed forwards.

'Jesus fucking Christ,' I moaned as the head slipped in, fucking myself doggy-style into the bedding as I gripped the pillows. I pressed forwards, before slipping back, and then thrusting again.

Using my hips instead of my hand to fuck myself made the whole thing more primal. More instinctive. Even as I felt my cock slip within myself, there was nothing that would have been able to stop me in that moment.

So, as I shuffled forwards slightly, and the head of my cock hit a spot inside me that I knew to be my prostate, I whimpered.

Oh God...

I held off, then pressed again, that delicious pressure within me. I could feel myself, soft and hot - I knew the perfect amount of pressure to push, the perfect rhythm to build to fuck myself into a stupor.

Which is pretty much exactly what I did.

I fucked myself into the bed I shared with my wife, moaning and grinding and clenching, my whole body shivering as the orgasm throttled through me, my prostate leaking cum into myself as the pressure built and built and built-

And then, I came.

Hot and spluttering, I filled my own cavity with cum, groaning into the headboard as I felt it fill me, my balls pressed into my cheeks as they shifted beneath me.

'Fuck,' I whispered as I held the position, deep within myself, buried to the fucking hilt, until the aftershocks had coursed through me. When I eventually did pull out, it was with aching muscles, the limp cock slipping from me. I looked down and saw the trail of white liquid slip from me as the gape winked shut, dribbling onto the sheets.

I could have laughed, if I had enough breath left in me. Instead, I rolled a

way, catching my breath, before I was able to even think about putting myself back together.

* ~ * ~ *

GINNY

The afternoon with Alice was excruciating. No matter what she told me about Mike, or their house, or the company they co-owned, I was completely unable to concentrate on a word she said. It was just noise.

All I thought about, for a good few hours, was that box, and the rings inside.

How were they multiplying? Where did they come from? How did they work? Were they dangerous?

I had more questions than I was able to answer while sitting in her back patio sipping on Saturday gin-and-tonics, and after hour number three I was going to lose it.

I faked a call from Ben about a family thing - although, but now we'd probably killed an accumulative five fictional grandparents to get out of things like this - and made my quick exit with a good hug and a final drink, before getting the number 32 bus home nearing 2pm.

When I got back, I was impressed to find Ben exactly where he said he'd be - on the sofa, playing games.

'You're back early,' he told me as I entered.

'I can't handle this,' I said, and he frowned at me.