Segmented

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Ginny's head, and limbs, bundled beneath the bed, and went to the bathroom. I quickly found the lotion I'd used earlier, only to find that holding it while carrying the clumsy body of my in-heat wife was... unwieldy.

So, I rested myself against the wall, facing the bathroom mirror, and watched myself as I slid the torso down onto my seven inches, all of me vanishing up into her easily. She squirmed, gyrating on me, as I looped one hand around her stomach, grabbing the lotion with the other.

I travelled like that, with my cock embedded within this living, writhing, panting fleshlight, and went downstairs. While the curtains were all drawn, it still felt unspeakably naughty to have my cock deep inside my wife's sex down here, out in the relative open, as opposed to the privacy of the bedroom, or even the bathroom. But, I had a mission, and I planned to see it through.

I laid her atop the kitchen counter, on her back, with my length still buried inside, and enjoyed for a moment just the feeling of her body. I planted the lotion on the tabletop, easily within reach, and just watched her as I took her. Without her voice, or arms, or face, I had no feedback to tell if what I was doing she enjoyed, but then... that was the point, wasn't it? She wanted me to be able to use her like this, and to enjoy her.

So, for a minute or two, I did just that. Thrusting in long, laborious strokes, I fucked her atop the kitchen counter, in the soft glow of the moonlight and streetlamps through the curtains, and the flickering timer of the oven clock. I watched her muscles strain and flex, her limbs trying and failing to flail. To grab me, or stop me, or control my pace, or something else. But it didn't matter. All that mattered, in this moment, was how fucking good she felt.

Picking her up, I flipped her over, feeling for a second how cold the counter was. I wondered how she would react to that - the cold marble on her nipples, steeling her sensitive nubs until they were rubber-like, sending crackles of pleasure through her.

Above me hung a series of utensils from a circular rack, and as I pressed my cock into the flesh-light my wife had become, I reached up and grabbed a thick, silicon/plastic spatula, freeing it of it's hook. My left hand gripped her plump cheek as I fucked her sweet sex, plowing her in my own time, and I bit my lip as my left thumb drifted towards her tighter hole. Nearly virginal, Ginny wasn't against anal, she just had had a bad experience, and had told me it didn't do much for her. I didn't plan on violating that - however much I wanted to - because I wasn't interested in betraying my wife like that.

However, I knew that it wasn't totally off-limits, either - which led to me grabbing the lotion, and squirting a liberal blop onto that tight ring of hers. I let it settle, slipping down her a little until it found my cock, buried in her stretching lips, before I used my thumb to rub it back up to the wrinkled opening. I circled it, pressing at the hole ever so slightly, as I fucked her.

Then, as I dipped my left thumb into her tight hole, I spanked the spatula against her cheeks. She tightened, even though it wasn't a hard spank, and my thumb slipped out of her, before I pressed it back in. Her pussy clenched around my cock, but there was no way she was getting away from me there.

So, I spanked her again - the other cheek this time. In the twilight, I could just barely see the mark I'd left on her - a squarish patch of pinked skin on either side of her glistening holes.

I tugged her back, so her hips hung over the edge of the kitchen island, spanking her again as my thumb lightly stretched her backdoor. I felt her muscles clench and squeeze me as I toyed with her, softly - and sometimes strongly - spanking that luscious butt of hers. Leaving my mark.

Then, I grabbed from above me the whisk I'd used more than once on myself, and unhooked it, putting down the spatula for a moment to smear a generous amount of lotion onto the handle. It was the only utensil without a hole in the handle, instead being hung by the whisk's thin wire-top instead, which meant the white creamy fluid made a delicious coating over the thin, phallic handle.

'I hope you like this,' I said to her unhearing form, as I pulled my cock from her and smeared a larger dollop of lotion onto her tight, winking hole.

* ~ * ~ *

GINNY

This was hell.

I was in hell.

He'd left me here, under the fucking bed, to moan and curse and whine, and he wasn't even here to hear it.

The bastard.

The thing was, when I closed my eyes, I was almost, almost, able to pretend it was normal. I could feel him, his rhythm, his familiar hands and hips and cock, all where they should be.

Only, when I tried to move back, to hold or stroke or scratch or squeeze, there was no way for me to do that. I could feel my limbs, all trapped together in a bundle; my hands closed around my ankles, knees pressed against elbows, impossibly aligned and bound like no one had ever been before.

In the dark, eyes closed, I just felt my husband delightfully using me; slow and sensual, his hands exploring, or fast and passionate as his cock searched for my deepest pleasures.

I hissed when my back and butt were laid onto something cold and hard, and I wondered if he had taken me to the bathroom, or even downstairs. I couldn't tell - my mind was splintering with each thrust, the untold, impossible decadence of this disembodied pleasure thumping into me with each of Ben's thrusts.

And, when I opened my eyes again, all I saw was the underside of our bed, quiet and still - each thrust slammed into me, and I could feel my body shuddering and bouncing, my tits on my chest rolling with each impact, yet I didn't move. All I could do was moan and whine, loud and unheard.

At some point, Ben flipped me over onto my chest - an act that should have disoriented me, but the shock of that same cold ripping through my chest just made my eyes roll, as he slipped back inside me, the underside of his cock stroking my g-spot in a way certain to make me cum.

Then - I felt his thumb. The cool, slippery digit slid against my anus, and I whined to no one, knowing that there was no way of stopping where this was going. I had given myself to Ben, and he was taking me.

Then, a sting - sharp and shocking, I gasped as Ben spanked my arse hard enough to snap me out of the growing orgasm. I felt his cock, unyielding, staying on-rhythm as I swore into the darkness.

'Shitshitshitshitshit-SHIT!'

His thumb slipped back into me, making me moan at the intrusion, as he spanked me again. I could tell it wasn't his hand, but whatever it was felt nice - the sort of short-lived pain that cracked through the brain, interrupting pleasure for long enough to make the sudden rush of sex-filled anarchy inside my nerves all the more blissful.

'Oh God,' I whined, through a few more spanks, before I felt Ben's cock slip out of me. I wondered, for a moment, if he was about to cum, and wanted to paint my back. Part of me hoped so - I wanted to hold him, kiss him, thank him - but more of me hoped he was just getting started.

When I felt the cool droplets against my backdoor, I got my answer.

'Oh, shit,' I moaned, my hands gripping my shins for blind support as something - not a finger, and not his cock - pressed against my tight hole.

He knew I wasn't the biggest fan of anal, but I also knew that he was - and, in giving myself to him, I'd asked him to fuck me like a toy. To have his way with me, however he wanted. If this was what he wanted, then it's what I wanted, too.

And, as the mystery object slipped into me, stretching my hole just a little, I let out a breathy moan. The pressure released as it slid further, Ben's hand on my cheek for support letting me know he was there. Toy with me.

Literally.

There were small bumps along the thing, whatever it was, and I knew it would hurt if Ben started to use it like a dildo - too much friction, no matter how much lube he added.

But, he didn't.

Instead, once I felt the toy slide about four or five inches into me, I felt something against my cheeks as it settled. Not a base, but more like thin, sprouting arms that pressed into the inside of my cheeks. The insertion, whatever it was, settled there, and Ben let me get used to it.

Then, I felt his cock slip back into my sex, wet and sopping after the half-hour of fucking, but now tighter. Whatever was inside me, it was taking up room that meant that Ben all of a sudden felt huge compared to normal, pressing him harder into my g-spot as he pressed into me.

When he started to fuck me, both holes plugged, there was no stopping it.

I came - hard.

I screamed, beneath my bed, as my limbs thrashed powerlessly within the blanket-binds, while somewhere else in the house my husband's cock just kept going. I could feel my body seizing and writhing, and I could feel the cold on my nipples and the slap of his balls into my clit, and the burning stretch of my arsehole, and all of it - every iota of nerve input - just made me scream louder, clench harder, cum longer.

Until, at some point, I felt Ben stop. His cock was buried within me, but I couldn't feel the tell-tale warmth of his cum filling me. I wondered if he was making an effort to make it last, to save himself after the day we'd had. Or, maybe, he was so spent that he had cum, I just couldn't feel it.

Either way, he was gracious enough to let me bask in that afterglow, the shuddering of my breath soothing and levelling before anything else happened.

I felt the invasion in my backdoor slip out, replaced by his exploratory thumb - but nothing more. He just wanted to test me. Tease me. I groaned, unsure how I was going to take another round of this - before I felt him lift me.

His chest pressed into my back, and I could feel the scratch of his unshaved chin on my shoulder. His cock held me up, his hands taking my weight on my hips, as he walked. Wherever he went, all I could feel was the way his hips pulled and pushed his cock into me with each step, and the bounce of my chest as he moved, embedded within me.

After a few moments, I heard the steps of the stairs creaking as Ben made his merry way back up, towards me. I heard the door creak open, still feeling him deep inside me, and waited for him to drop me into the bed, and put me back together.

Instead, while he did drop me into the bed, he immediately started to fuck me again - a vessel of his pleasure, he sank himself balls-deep into my well-fucked hole as he saw fit.

Ben started slow, just like he had downstairs, but instead of enjoying the slower pace, he quickly sped up.

'Oh shit,' I heard him moan from above me, as I began to moan into the bed. Then, I felt him grip me and sit up. He held me like that, bouncing himself up into, using the springs over my head to fuck me with reckless abandon.

Helplessly, I moaned into the space around me, listening to the creaking of the springs in our mattress as he ruined me.

Then, he stopped. Sudden and cold. He dropped me, and I could feel the unsatisfied, swirling pleasure inside me whirlpool into confusion.

'Ben?' I asked, before feeling the bed shift.

He appeared next to me, having leant over the bed, and grabbed me. I winced as I moved, the motion-sickness of moving without moving a little less impactful than earlier, but still very much there.

He pulled me up, and kissed me, wanton and passionate, moaning into my lips as I moaned into his. Then, he reattached my neck to my jaw, and twisted the ring, sealing my head back to my body.

'You finished with me already?' I asked, teasing him.

But Ben just smiled, and it made my heart flutter. No, he isn't.

'You said you were my toy for the night,' he reminded me. I swallowed, nervous, as he held the ring around my neck and, instead of pulling it up, he pulled it down, rolling it over my armless-torso, until it was around my waist. The metallic strap sat above the cheeks of my butt, and I watched in wordless lust as he twisted.

My pelvis detached, my sex organs and that butt he loved suddenly gone from me.

Then, he put them face-down on the bed, and picked me up by my armpits - or what was left of them - and took me off the bed.

'Love you,' he said, giving me a devilish smile and a sweet kiss.

'Love you too,' I said, slightly blurring-in-the-head, as he slotted my torso under the bed, before returning to the only part of me he'd decided he needed.

My cunt.

* ~ * ~ *

BEN

My heart was pounding; seeing her face, her cheeks flushed, and how hungrily she kissed me... it was like fuel on a fire. I didn't know what I was doing, and each decision I made was instinctive, not borne of any actual sense.

But, having seen the way Ginny looked at me, how much she was enjoying it, it made me thankful to myself for riding out her orgasm without letting me cum. Now, of course, it was my turn.

I had, in front of me, the living, shifting, writhing version of a sex toy I'd seen online being sold for far too much money. The top of her thighs, to the small of her waist, and all the goodness in between, were mine.

I rolled onto my back holding my wife's hips in my hands, my cock standing almost straight-up - ready to get to work. Shuffling myself into a comfy position, back up against the wall with the pillows beneath me, I settled Ginny's sopping pussy at the tip of my cock, and refused to hesitate. I pulled her down, settling my cock balls-deep within her, allowing myself to revel in the sensation.

It never got old, that feeling.

Instead of moving my hips at all, I used her like a toy - my arms pulled her off me, and then thrust her back down, pacing it whatever way I liked. I sped up when I felt the urge take me, Ginny's breathless moans beneath the bed propelling me towards orgasm, and I would slow as I liked.

I turned my wife's clenching, writhing sex into nothing more than a new way for me to pleasure myself; her moans and pleads and yessssses were inconsequential. All I wanted to do was to use her to make myself cum.

She felt phenomenal, it had to be said; wetter than most nights, given the hours of today we had dedicated to fucking, and as my hands gripped the rump of her butt, using them as handles to sink my cock into the depths of her fuck-toy hole, I could feel myself bubbling over.

'Ben! Ben - fuck me YES,' I heard, muffled beneath the bed, her wanton, breathy voice bleeding into my mind as I fucked myself with her cunt. Long strokes, from tip to base I used her to pleasure every inch of me, fucking my entire length. Then, I focused on my tip, the tight muscles of her opening squeezing and slipping over my glans, the sweet fuzz of pleasure that rang through me as I used her.

I shifted, spasms starting to run through me, and my knee smacked into something hard. I looked down, and saw the box, now on it's side. At the edge, I saw a ring - another one, newly 'generated', like the others that had appeared.

I smirked, and grabbed it.

Quickly, I pulled Ginny off me, hearing her gasp under the bed at the sudden lack of me, and slipped the ring over my cock, rolling it down to the base. I twisted, and the good seven inches of stiff, read-to-fuck phallus came loose in my hand.

Next, I brought the well-fucked fleshlight that was my wife up to my face, licking her juices greedily as I did, before bringing my cock up to her slit. I pressed myself in, deep and sudden, and I heard Ginny swear beneath the bed frame as I fucked her. My hand, inevitably faster than my hips, was able to start fucking her in fast, but still deep strokes, and I could feel myself rocketing towards the edge.

I kept my mouth on her clit, licking and moaning as fucked her; the slick, wecloming valley of her sex clenched around me, and I heard Ginny cum beneath me in staggered, profanity-laden gasps.

The unfailing speed and intensity of my fucking her, hitting deep within her and then dragging back out nearly fully, two or three times per second - it was maddening.

And, soon enough, it took me over the edge.

With surges of pleasure so intense it was almost painful, I came, deep into her isolated sex; Ginny whimpered, groaning softly beneath the bed, her fantasy of becoming an object for my pleasure fulfilled. I left my cock embedded within her, placing the impaled pelvis on the pillows. I could feel her still clenching around my final few ebbs of pleasure as I moved to the bedside, peering down over the edge to see Ginny's flushed face.

'Hey,' I said, dumbly.

She smiled back, laughing a little. 'Hi...'

'That was...'

'Yeah. It was.'

I reached down and lifted her by the sides, pulling her up into my chest. She kissed me, deeply, but with panting breath and a soft moan on her lips.

'Fuck,' she said. 'Don't get me going - I'll need more.'

'I don't think I have more,' I said, sitting back. 'I am... spent.'

Ginny nodded. 'Yeah. Me too.'

Then, as I laid her back into the pillows, she saw how my cock was still pressed into her disembodied slit, that black plane at the base of me pressed into her folds as the very tops of her thighs clenched around it. 'Oh,' she muttered, as though it suddenly made sense.

I reached beneath the bed, and grabbed the bundle of limbs, lifting them up to us and letting them unravel. Ginny groaned, probably in relief more than anything, and I watched as she flexed her joints and rolled her wrists and ankles. The fact that they all happened in different directions was only slightly unnerving at this point.

In the twilight, we re-assembled each other, hips and legs and cock and arms. When we were whole again, with the rings dropped into their box and stashed beneath the bed, we collapsed in a heap of pants and kisses, until sleep took us.

* ~ * ~ *

EPILOGUE

At some point in the bleary-eyed morning, I woke to the sound of Ginny's phone ringing. She answered in words I didn't register, then kissed me on the cheek and told me not to worry.

'Go back to sleep,' she whispered, her hands slipping over me with intimacy we had been at risk of losing not long ago.

I slipped back into a dream of sex and skin and lips, waking only to the feeling of an orgasm threatening to split me open. I hadn't had a wet dream since I was twenty, so before that final wave of pleasure took hold, my half-waking mind looked to seal the deal.

Only, as my hand reached for my morning wood, I found nothing but a flat, hard plate at the stem of my balls, absent and unreachable.

For an instant, the memory of yesterday escaped me, and I panicked - only for the realisation to hit as I pulled aside the covers and saw that black plane where my manhood should have been.

And, as the sensations washed over me of Ginny's sex wetly clenching my length, I moaned in frustration, humping my hips up into nothing, with no traction on the other end.

I opened my eyes, and saw my phone blinking at me on the bedside table. A text from Ginny.

Work called me in to settle a bit of paperwork before tomorrow morning - borrowed something on my way out - hope you don't mind ;)

That sexy fucking wife of mine.

I groaned in the bed, feeling her muscles twist and shift, wondering if she was sitting at her desk with me embedded inside her beneath her panties - or maybe she was still driving. I couldn't feel any vibrations, but that didn't matter for much. I was struggling to hear myself think over the brain-fuzz overwhelming me.