Segmented

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Handle what?'

'The ring things,' I said, chucking down my bag and shrugging off my jacket. 'I can't stop thinking about them.' I stared at him, even as, on screen, he died, and I could hear his team yelling through his headphones.

'Okay,' he said warily. 'What's your plan?'

'I... I don't have one.'

He squinted at me.

'You want to use them for sex again, don't you.'

'YES!' I yelled, sitting next to him. He closed his game, and shut it off in record time, before kicking the box out from under the sofa towards me.

'What do you want to try?'

* ~ * ~ *

After some time dedicated to me talking Ben into letting me try it, and some more time of Ben talking me into being confident enough to actually do it, I found myself pulling one of the rings down over my head.

'Why can't you just fuck me again?' I asked him as I pulled my hair through, the ring settling around my neck and looking for all the world like a fancy necklace.

'Because I'm spent,' Ben told me with a laugh. He was sitting behind me, having changed into comfortable pyjama bottoms despite it being early afternoon, and was ready to catch my head as it rolled off.

Which was the plan.

Oh my God what am I doing?!?

'Besides,' Ben said as I settled into him, nude and slightly sopping with arousal. 'If this goes the way I think it might, you might get some more out of me.'

'Is that a promise?' I asked over my shoulder. He smooched me, hands on my shoulder.

'Sure,' he said, before drifting his hands across either side of my neck, stroking my collar bone as he went. 'You ready?'

After a moment of hesitation, I nodded.

He twisted, and the world fell over.

'Oh god,' I whimpered as I felt Ben's hands catch me, either side of my temple. My own hands shot up, but I missed, damn near poking myself in the eye. 'This is... so fucked, Ben.'

He stood, taking me with him. 'Stay still - you're probably really disoriented right now.'

'Damn fucking right I am,' I answered as I tried not to move my limbs - I stayed sitting, legs splayed a little and hands on the bed, as Ben lifted me. It was almost like VR, where the world shifted around you without moving, only I didn't have the option to take the visor off.

This was real.

I watched, like a camera, as he spun me round, facing me towards my headless body. In a strange sort of way, I looked good. Naked and hot, my tits were better than they looked from above, and the wetness between my legs was inviting in a way I didn't often allow myself to consider with other women. I was committed to Ben, after all.

But a woman can dream. And she can certainly masturbate. And, in all honesty, I believed that anyone given the opportunity to do what I was about to do, would take it in a heartbeat.

He approached the headless hottie who I was having trouble reminding myself was me, and settled me on the bedding, propping me up against my own ankle.

I could feel the weight of my own head against my foot. It was so... abstract. Alien.

'Tell me when you're ready,' Ben said, despite me almost having forgotten he was there.

I tried to nod, and saw only the muscles of my headless neck flex. My breathing made my breasts lift and relax in a fashion I could watch all day, and I made a conscious effort to spread the leg I wasn't leaning against a little wider.

'I'm ready,' I told him.

Ben lifted me, and put me closer to my own sex. I could smell myself, firstly - a musk that I would usually not register until it was on Ben's breath, or my own fingers. Now I was inches from the source.

Less than an inch.

Oh God.

'Lift your hands,' Ben told me. I did, and I watched him reach out and take them. My perspective of the events, and the sensations coming from him leading my movements, were almost completely two different things, and my mind struggled to line them up. It was actually a little headache-inducing.

Then, he brought my hands to each side of my head. I felt my hair thread through my fingers, and on my scalp I felt the digits explore, looking for something to grip. Once I had myself in place, my muscle memory in my arms remembers what I would do to Ben if he were beneath me.

And, just like that, I pulled my own head into the lips of my sex.

My mouth opened, and I started the way I loved to have Ben start - by kissing my clit. The soft pressure, in small, quick amounts, was a perfect tease.

But I soon upgraded to licking, using my tongue to explore the crevices and fleshy folds of my labia, moaning as the sensations ran through me, reaching my mind despite the fact it was completely severed from my body right now.

But who had time to think about that? I was eating my own pussy.

'Right,' Ben said, standing up off the bed and making the damn thing shift under me. My hands gripped the sides of my head, but just the feeling of my body tipping to the right while my head tipped to the left threatened to give me the bends. 'I'm gonna make us both a drink - you... have fun.'

And then he left.

All of a sudden, it was just me, alone with myself, my own fingers holding my face at my sex, the smell of my juices filling my nostrils. There was no pressure, and no witnesses.

I could do whatever I wanted.

So, I started by lifting my own head up to my chest, taking the movements slow enough to get my bearings. With some trial-and-error, I was able to suck my hard nipples into my mouth, groaning as the sensation. I knew I had sensitive buds, but the difference between Ben haphazardly suckling and nibbling them, and my own tempered, teasing approach was night and day.

One hand held my detached head against my tit as I lovingly slathered the small, erect pink nib, while the other went back down to my sex, slipping my fingers against my clit and softly rubbing myself as I made love to my chest.

Then, I took my head back down to my hips, kissing and licking as I went, until I was openly moaning into my own pubic hair. When I kissed my clit, however, the jolt that ran through me made my hands slip, and I dropped my own head.

It didn't go far - but all of a sudden I was looking straight up at the ceiling, that looming body of mine almost out of my line of sight. Blindly, I reached my hands down, until my thumb bumped into my lip. From there, I was able to steady my head between my thighs and-

Wait.

Head between my thighs.

I bit my lip, as an idea formed.

I closed my eyes, using my sense of touch to feel out the space around me. I could feel the head - my head - between my thighs, and beneath my hands. I lifted myself, slightly shaky on the mattress, and pushed the top of my head downwards as I shuffled a few inches forwards.

Then, as I sat back, I opened my mouth as the wet, warm folds of my pussy slipped against my lips; I moaned into my own sex, as my hips began to roll, grinding my nose into my clit as I licked and sucked and slathered.

I sat on my own face, fucking my own head and eating my own pussy like my life depended on it. I knew exactly how to move, how my pressure to use, when to lay off and when to dig deep - and within moments, I could feel my orgasm rising within me.

I opened my eyes to the sight of my body gyrating on my tongue; my tits bounced above me with each movement, as my stomach muscles did all the work. It was an angle Ben had experienced a fair few times, but I'd never had the privilege.

'Holy shit,' I heard Ben mutter as he came back through. I couldn't see him, both because he was behind me, and also because my cunt was in the way, but I heard him as he approached, and felt his cold hand on my shoulder. 'You having fun?'

'Hmmff-fuck yeah,' I moaned through two sets of wet lips.

'You, I said I was spent but... seeing you, like this...'

'You wanna get involved?' I asked, rearing up a little. I felt his hands all over me, and when I looked up it was just in time to see his fingers close around my nipples. I gasped, grinding down into my own face instinctively, my clit rubbing against my nose as Ben's cock, trapped in his pyjama bottoms, slipped between my cheeks.

'I think I do,' he said, kissing my neck. I mewled, letting go of my own head with one hand to run it through his hair.

'Put my head back,' I told him. 'I want to kiss you.'

Ben shifted away from me, and I sat back. Quickly, he grabbed my head and held it, making me look at my bare, panting chest. My tits were flushed, my legs spread and the messy wetness between them just aching for more attention.

'Put me back, Ben,' I said, and he did. Once my head was back in place, he twisted, and I pulled the ring off my neck and over my head, before launching into a kiss that was almost a fight between our mouth, hungry and feverish for each other.

It hadn't been like this in years - the pure, animalistic attraction.

I rubbed him through his pyjamas, and his hands went to my tits as I pounced on him, getting Ben on his back on the bed. He spanked me, and I yelped, smiling into his kiss as I stroked his hardness - seven beautiful inches of fuckable Ben meat.

'I need you in me,' I said, and Ben grinned.

'Hold on,' he said, taking the ring from my hand. 'Here.' He put my hands together, and started to roll the ring down both of my arms.

'What are you-' I asked, as he lifted my arms up, pulling the ring so it passed my head, beneath my shoulders. He pulled it below my chest, so it sat at my waist.

'Watch,' he said, before twisting. The blue light ebbed, and my top half separated from the bottom. He caught me, lowering me back so my head was in the pillows, before leaning back up. He took my hips in his hands, and them over, before pulling my hips back towards him. It ended up with my bottom propped up on my knees, my backside pressed into him, while I lay upwards and faced him.

Then, as he pulled the hem of his pyjamas down, I saw the straining hardness of his cock - and the smooth movement he made to slip it against my cheeks.

He leant down and kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as his cock sank into me, and we both moaned into each other's mouths as he began to pound me.

Doggy-style.

While we made out.

It was the fucking best.

He pounded me, pelvis slapping into my glutes with each thrust, feverish and desperate, as I moaned into my husband's lips.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit,' he whimpered into me - I was barely able to make sounds anymore. I just let him ruin me, this position impossible to anyone but us. It was... magical.

'Fuck me, baby,' I hissed as I felt his thrusts getting more and more animalistic. He was close. 'Cum in me, baby - fill me - fuck me - oh - ohHH!'

He slammed into me, and I watched his face contort as he stopped, cum pouring into me, hot and satisfying. Ben growled a little, in that way that made my heart flutter, before drooping over me.

Then, after sucking in a breath, he sat back, his cock slipping from me. I pushed myself up on my arms, and looked at the black plane that segmented me, an abstract, absent cross-section. Then, I saw the upturned mounds of my cheeks, red from Ben's exertions, and I knew that, while Ben had had his way, I still had a little kink left in me to be pounded out.

So, I watched carefully, orienting myself as I moved my knees, turning my back-end around. I presented myself with my upturned holes, my slit red-raw, wet and seeping Ben's clear-white seed.

I leant forwards, hooking my arms beneath my hips, and pulling myself closer. It felt, from my other end, like I was being tugged across the bed to be fucked. It was surreal how the sensations all melded together in strange, lewd ways.

Then, of course, I got to work cleaning up Ben's cum from my well-fucked hole - enjoying every second as I ate myself out for the second time. Only, this time, the occasional spank was on the table.

* ~ * ~ *

BEN

By the time we were ready for bed, part of me thought we'd hit the pillows, black out, and that would be that. Both of us had spent the day in a whirlwind of depravity, fuelled by something neither of us fully understood.

After Ginny had tongue-fucked herself to at least four orgasms, she had called it an afternoon. We packed away the rings, and found there were now five in that box, and vowed that we should give ourselves some time to recover.

That was hours ago. Since then, we'd watched a horror movie together, eaten a homemade pasta dish that was, if I do say so myself, delicious, and we'd both gotten through the housework we needed to get done.

When it hit nine in the evening, and we had nothing else to do, it had taken a meeting of raised eyebrows for us to nab the box from beneath the sofa, and rush up to bed with it in hand.

We'd both had showers after our exploits, so when we ripped our clothing off and slipped beneath the covers, we met each other with brave, exploring hands that quickly found sensitive mounds and engorged organs, without worry for sweat or anything else.

But, as Ginny brought out the box, she kissed my neck, and whispered into my ear. 'You know I trust you, right?'

I nodded. 'Of course.'

'I have a request,' she said, before whispering in my ear words I never, not in my life thought I'd hear from my wife.

When she was done, she put the box in my hand. I nodded dumbly, and got to work.

Ginny lay, spread-eagle on the bed, beneath the covers, and as I kissed her back into the pillow she smirked.

'This isn't how I saw today going,' she said. I had to agree.

'How did you see it going?' I asked, as I pulled open the box, retrieved the first ring, and began to slide it over Ginny's left hand. The ring opened up to swallow her, tracing her wrist and forearm as I pushed it further.

'Maybe some drinks in the garden,' she said, a slight hitch manifesting in her voice as the ring passed her elbow. 'A walk through the park, now that they're open again.'

The ring pressed into her shoulder, and I twisted. When the light-blue ebb signalled it was safe, I pulled Ginny's arm away, popping it to one side.

Then, I started with the right arm.

'Maybe tomorrow,' I said, and she smiled nervously as the second ring found her other shoulder. I twisted, and the limb came loose. I placed it next to the other, while Ginny made a visible effort not to move them.

I took the next one from the box, and went to her left foot, beneath the covers. She smelled like soap, fruity and clean, and I kissed a trail down the outside of her leg on my way down.

Ginny purred, rubbing her thighs together as I slipped the ring over her toe, stretching it in that non-stretchy way it had, so it fit over her foot. Then, inch by inch, I climbed it over the curve of her calf, up to the swell of her hip, so the ring was straight across the top of her thigh. I peeked up, through the dishevelled duvet, and saw her looking down at me, biting her lip and eyes rapt.

I twisted. Put her leg with the others.

The final limb was the fastest, as both of us just wanted to see what it would be like for Ginny to be, in effect, immobile.

Totally at my mercy.

I wasn't much of a 'dom', per se, but the idea of being able to do whatever I wanted with a willing, wet wife was... exciting, to say the least. And the way her hips rolled as the last ring ebbed, my thumb grazing her slick sex as I pulled away her limb, putting it with the others, was a display of how much she was into this, too.

I rolled the limbs, disembodied as they were, into a blanket, tucking it into itself, and making sure that to Ginny it would feel like she was all tied up. Unable even to flex her arms - even if it wouldn't do her any good regardless.

'How's that?' I asked, as I slid the blanket-wrapped lump of limbs onto the floor, out of the way. I sat back, and looked at the woman before me.

She looked up at me, a shimmer in her eyes as she viewed herself. When she tried to rub her legs together, her stumps weren't able to meet, leaving her slick pussy unsatiated. Her chest wobbled slightly as she stretched her back, struggling to move on her own.

'Something about this is really doing it for me,' she admitted, as I moved to loom over her.

I kissed her, arms wrapping beneath the small of her back, feeling her writhe under me. 'You really want this?' I asked.

She nodded. 'Say it, Ben,' she asked, our foreheads together. 'Please? I know... I know it's not natural for you, but... for me?'

I kissed her neck, then whispered in her ear - 'You'll make a great fuck toy.'

Ginny moaned as I sat back, finding the fifth - and last - ring from the box.

'Just put me back together before you fall asleep,' she told me, as I slid the ring over her crown, down past her features, and settled it at the top of her neck - just beneath the jaw.

Ginny had asked me to turn her into my own, personal toy - a leaking, aching set of holes with tits, with no way to move, and no way to stop me. The trust she had in me was... absolute. And I knew that there were a million ways this could go wrong, and I wanted to get as far away from any of them as possible.

I also knew how much she liked having her neck kissed and bitten during sex, so I was keeping that open to me.

I twisted the ring, aligning the dots, and saw the blue flash. Her head lolled back off her neck, and I caught it, pulling her up for a kiss. 'Where do you want to go?' I asked her.

'Put me in a cupboard or something,' she said. 'The rest of me too. Pack me away - use me like a fucking thing, Ben.'

I could see the arousal in her eyes, desperate and pleading.

'No,' I said.

She frowned. 'Wh-'

'You're going under the bed,' I told her. 'So I can hear you begging for it.'

Then, without waiting for an answer, I hopped off the bed, grabbed the blanket of limbs, and put Ginny's isolated head on the pile, before sliding them under.

'I love you,' I heard her call from beneath the slats, as I positioned myself over the truly-fuckable sex toy made from my wife that was waiting for me on the bed.

'Love you too,' I said, as I grabbed her, lifting her - surprised by the difference in weight a few missing limbs and a head made, making her pleasingly mobile - and slid onto my back. I had her facing away from me, her delicious arse making a soft, warm cushion around my cock as I held her tits, pawing and pinching them as I pleased. I heard muffled, muted moans from beneath the bed, as I kissed her neck, fucking the crevice of her arse cheeks slowly. Indulgently.

I took my time, enjoying the fullness of her tits in my hands, the soft of her rump against my pelvis. She was gorgeous, even like this. And, while it wasn't my fantasy to effectively turn my wife into an object-to-be-fucked, if the lady requested it, I wasn't going to be the one to say no.

I lifted her, hands sliding beneath her buttocks, and snuck my cock beneath her so it brushed between the folds of her wet sex, like velvet over my glans. I groaned, just humping against her as I pleased, feeling her hips shifting and bucking against me.

Eventually, I decided that I wanted her - I wanted to feel her sweet sex around me, enveloping me. But I wanted to be just a little mean about it. So, I lifted the torso off me, spun it so her chest was pressed into mine, and stood, hugging it like a life-sized cushion. Her sex pressed against my length, and I groaned as she humped me, grinding her lips along my shaft, but did my best to ignore it as I left the bedroom, closing the door behind me.