Seize The Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best of three?" said Geoff.

"You've no chance," came the reply, what's the prize for the champ?"

"We'll work something out."

Geoff won the toss and served. He lost the first game to love, as Janet had him scrambling side to side with her accurate, looping drives. He was soon staring at match point, and indeed lost the set 6 to 1. But he found that, if he kept hammering at her backhand, she would often spoon the ball up for him to smash away. He gradually drew ahead and won the second set 6 to 4.

It was by far the liveliest match on the complex, and a small crowd had formed at the side of the court. Two women in tennis gear and smart blousons were obviously staff, and there were several youngsters who were apparently there for lessons. "Brava," said one of the ladies, is this the deciding set?" They nodded, and the woman gestured to the youngsters; "They will be your ball catchers, it's good practice, they are at a big tournament next week."

Geoff started the set well, but Janet changed tactics and started playing dropshots, steadily amassing points, winning the set 6 to 4, which drew a round of applause from the small crowd. Geoff gave Janet a kiss.

"Well played."

"So, what's my prize?"

"Coming up.

They toweled off and glugged a bottle of water, then, mounting the buggy Geoff headed for the small shopping mall behind Solaris, there were the usual stores selling souvenirs and sunglasses, plus a pharmacy, and three or four clothes retailers. Geoff took Janet's hand, and - still in their tennis gear - led her into the largest clothes shop, which seemed to sell anything from bikinis to ball gowns.

"Give me a moment," he said, and Janet started to look through the bargain rail. Geoff headed for a pretty shop assistant.

"Do you speak English?" The assistant smiled and nodded.

"Can you help us? I want to buy my friend a new modern bikini, but she is self-conscious about her small bust." The girl gathered several boxes from the shelves and went across To Janet, leading her to the end of the store and though a curtain. After a period of silence, he could here Janet's raised Voice.

"No Way, I can't wear that!"

Then he heard the shop girl start talking, and after several minutes the curtain was pulled aside, and Janet stepped though.

Geoff's jaw dropped. Janet was wearing a tiny red polka dot bikini which showed off her long muscular legs and flat stomach, whilst the top was tailored so that her small breasts were pushed up and together. The effect was stunning, although Janet seemed embarrassed.

"I think I look good, but there are too many white bits showing, and mother will have a fit"

"A couple of days in the sun will sort the white bits, leave Marjorie to me" By the way, are you the same size?"

"Yes, why?"

Geoff turned to the assistant and fished out his Visa card; "We'll take that one, and one in green if you've got one."

As they headed back to the room to get changed out of tennis gear, Janet squeezed his hand and thanked him, but said she didn't know where she would wear it.

"Pool tomorrow," said Geoff, with a grin, and returned the squeeze.

The card players, golfers, and tennis players met up for drinks before dinner and talked about the day. Eunice told the cousins that Marjorie was a demon player, and that they would team up for Thursday's tournament. However, it seemed Ken's new golf balls wouldn't fly straight and there was a lot of banter. When they learned that Janet had won the tennis, Geoff came in for some more derision. After another excellent meal, they took their drinks into the concert lounge, where most of the floor had been cleared for dancing to a lively six-piece combo and a Tina Turner lookalike singer. Geoff asked Janet for a dance.

"Mother's much better than me, she was on the dance team at college." Geoff held Janet in his arms as they reeled off a lively quickstep. Geoff was a very confident dancer, when he and his sister were just teenagers his mother packed them off for ballroom lessons every week much to his annoyance, as he would rather be out with his friends. But the siblings became very polished dancers, and were entered into competitions to his mother's delight, but it all stopped when they went into college. So, for the next dance, Geoff asked his aunt. She was dressed in in another expensive number, a maroon silk dress with a hem just above the knee and a pair of maroon strappy heels.

Whilst Janet was a good dancer, Marjorie was in another league. They swooped though a foxtrot and Marjorie said.

"You have hidden talent, Geoff, where did you learn to dance like that?

"I was forced into it as a teenager, so when did you last have a twirl?"

"Years and years ago, what was your favorite dance?

"Josie and I won some trophies dancing Latin American, although I will have forgotten the moves by now."

At the end of the dance Marjorie walked across to the bandleader and said something.

"Right, folks," she said, turning to the seven sat at the table, let's see if this young man can dance."

The band struck up a very good Cha-cha-cha, and Marjorie held her hand out to Geoff. This was something he could really do. It was surprisingly good to feel Marjorie undulating against him as they sashayed back and forth and when he pushed his lead leg between hers, she clamped him tight which sent a rush of blood to his head. And groin. They got back to the table and the old boys had written some numbers on the back of the menus which they held up and applauded. Geoff sat down and gulped his beer. Marjorie was beginning to surprise him.

TUESDAY

Tuesday morning Geoff was awake - as was his habit - by 0645. And for the first time in ages, he felt a morning wood. He reached down under the covers and released his cock, giving it a gentle squeeze and stroke. His mind drifted between Janet in her new bikini and Marjorie clamping his leg in a vice. Bad boy, he said to himself, and considered going to the bathroom for a good blowout. But Janet then got out of bed in her long nightshirt and headed for the bathroom instead. Geoff groaned, and feigned sleep. But as soon as Janet returned, Marjorie got out of bed in her silk pajamas and started to open the curtains. "Bugger." thought Geoff, "where is the privacy?"

Eventually they sorted themselves out, and after a rapid shower and shave Geoff was first to be dressed in swim shorts and tee shirt, and he set off in search of a coffee.

The three older couples were already at the buffet, Eunice said they had another bridge afternoon planned, whilst Ron had been in the golf pro shop and bought a new putter which he was convinced would be worth three shots per round. Marjorie and Janet were much later than usual, and it was apparent that they had been arguing.

"What's up?" said Geoff to Janet, as her mother stalked off towards the fruit juice counter.

"We've had words," said Janet, and pulled her beach wrap partly to one side to reveal the new polka dot bikini. "She thinks I look like a stripper."

"You look terrific."

"Well, tell her that."

"I will."

By the time Marjorie had selected her breakfast the others had left, and the trio sat at a corner table. Marjorie glared at Geoff.

"So, you bought Jezebel this glamour outfit?"

"Yes, it was her prize for winning the tennis final."

"It's disgusting, if you go out there, please don't sit anywhere near me, they might think we're related."

"Marjorie, your daughter is a beautiful, vivacious young woman. Her swimsuit was awful, she might as well have been wearing a boiler suit. I've seen body armor that's more attractive. She gets more stares wearing that than wearing her tennis prize."

"Harumph....."

"Anyway, I haven't left you out. This is for being a good dancer last night." And Geoff produced the gift bag from the boutique and handed it to Marjorie. She looked inside at the green polka dot bikini.

"You don't expect me to wear that. You are a pervert, nephew. "

I think you will look good in that - do you fancy a bronzed tummy?"

There were giggles from Janet and grumbles from her mother, but they eventually subsided, and they all went out to the sun terrace. Geoff once more peeled off his tee shirt to reveal rippling muscles, and Marjorie lay down, this time in a fetching gold one-piece. Taking a deep breath, Janet took off her wrap to reveal her new bikini but chose to lay on her stomach on the lounger. Marjorie put on a big sun hat and designer shades and started reading a book. Geoff and Janet started talking about nothing in particular, and then Janet asked about Geoff and Simon's business. He explained to Janet what composites were, and how the business had grown. She asked what plans they had for the future and Geoff said that they had a big decision to make about a better autoclave. This is a heated pressure vessel that can 'cure' the carbon fiber to give it steel-like strength, but they were expensive, and they looked like having to raise debt to pay for it. Janet asked him if they had researched any technology grants and said this was part of what she did at the merchant bank.

"How much will it cost to buy and install?"

"About fifty grand, but it will speed up what we do, and open up some new markets."

"Will it be big enough?"

"For now, yes."

"Let me email a colleague." and she pulled a small MacBook from the beach bag and rattled off a message.

They resumed general conversation, pausing to apply sunscreen to Janet's newly exposed skin, and Marjorie announced that she was off to get changed and to have lunch with the girls before more bridge.

Geoff and Janet moved to the poolside café and ordered some beer and tapas. Janet looked at Geoff and asked:

"Can I ask why you and Melody split up; you don't have to tell but I would like to know. I only met her once, she seemed nice" Melody had been Geoff's girlfriend for the last couple of years, but they had split up just before Christmas.

"In essence - money. She couldn't get enough of it, and she just loved to spend it. We shared a nice apartment in town, she couldn't afford it so me paying half the rent was welcome. But I had to bail her credit card out three or four times. Then when I inherited the old run-down farm from grandma, she kept pestering me to sell it and buy something ready done. Melody worked for a mid-sized estate agency with a couple of branches and let on that they had a client always looking for prospects, indeed she had told him about the farm, and he had been to look at it when I wasn't there. He would have converted it into a mini mansion, and looked to build on the adjacent fields, I became very angry as I suspected she was in for a big backhander if the sale and planning went through. So, I moved out and bunked at the farm, which was very basic but there was only me. She started to become close to her boss who owned the business, resulting in him leaving his wife and two small children. Then she was running round in a Porsche Boxster, and they were taking luxury holidays. One of her coworkers at the agency keeps texting me with gossip as the staff resent her working there and sleeping with the boss, she reckons it will all go bang."

"Looks like you dodged a bullet then, cousin."

"Yes, there were some tears and anger, but it was never going to work out."

Janet reached out and squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry, Cuz."

"So, why did you and Gary split up?" Janet and Gary had been an item from leaving Uni, and we all expected them to get married.

"It wasn't money, Gary comes from a very wealthy family, his father is the senior partner in the accountancy practice and Gary will follow him on. But it all started to grind to a halt. Plus, mother never liked him, she said he had no ambition and was just coasting along. Eventually it just fizzled out last September, we had been on a nice holiday to Italy, but it was a chore, so we split."

"Looks like we've both been through it, let's have another beer, no one is driving anywhere"

"There's a bit more to it than I've told you, but it's rather difficult, maybe some other time."

Geoff sensed her reticence and squeezed her hand and then ordered more beer and tapas.

"What shall we do this afternoon, then?"

"What have you in mind?"

Carpe Diem - Seize the Moment

"I think we should go on the at little train to see what the nude beach looks like"

"What, you and me with no clothes on?"

"Well, your mother is busy at the moment"

"I am not sure"

"Neither am I, I am thinking of going on the train, looking at the beach and if we panic, we can come straight back again."

"I still don't know."

"Are you going back without giving it a whirl? You may never have another chance. And I'm no threat."

"I don't have any breasts and I bet the beach is full of them."

"I am no shakes with my clothes off, promise not to laugh."

" Mother won't like it."

"Mother's not coming."

"Come on, one more beer and we are going," and Geoff waved at the barman.

"Now I need a pee."

" Me too, make it a quickie"

Somewhat nervously, Janet put on her wrap, Geoff put on his shirt, and they waited in a small queue for the little tractor to return. The passengers were a mixed lot, mostly older than the cousins. Reaching the end of the unsurfaced road, everyone got off and headed down the shallow steps to the beach. There were maybe only one hundred people scattered over the wide expanse, so there was plenty of space for privacy.

"OK?" said Geoff

"We may as well," said Janet and they moved to pass in front of the small log cabin which was serving drinks and snacks. One of the bar staff was a strikingly attractive tall blond girl who looked Scandinavian. The bar staff all wore shorts, presumably obeying some EU hygiene directive but she was topless, with a magnificent rack in front of her, high, firm breasts and stiff nipples, Geoff tried to look without staring.

"I can't get my top off with those in sight."

"You'll do just fine."

And they then spotted an elderly couple walking up towards the steps. Both looked to be in their sixties, tanned all over, carrying towels and a beach bag. The lady was short and skinny, her companion likewise but with an enormous penis. It hung down from his groin and flapped against his thighs like a python. The cousins tried not to look.

"Now I will feel inadequate," said Geoff

"It's like a firehose. "

They linked arms and walked down towards the sea to a spot without close company. Geoff reached into the beach bag and produced two towels, which he laid on the raked sand side by side. Taking the initiative, he peeled off his shirt, wriggled out of his swim trunks and sat down. Janet took a deep breath, and, whilst keeping her sunhat and shades on, undid her bikini top and dropped it into the bag, and then untied one side of her bikini bottoms, stepped out of them, and put those in the bag. She also sat down on her towel and smiled at Geoff.

"Done it."

"Janet, you look wonderful" When was the last time you did this?"

"About twenty years ago, aged five, on the beach in North Wales, mother had rented a caravan in Abersoch."

They both looked at one another without embarrassment, Janet looked at Geoff's penis, which was flaccid but rather larger than her erstwhile boyfriend. Geoff looked at Janet's breasts, they were just large swellings on her chest although firm and proud, but her nipples were startling. Rather like two cocktail sausages they poked out horizontally, the color of milk chocolate against her white skin. He was fascinated. At the base of her stomach was a vee of close-cropped hair, above a pair of flat outer lips that were clamped tight shut, there being no mons veneris nor any trace of a bump indicating the site of her clitoris. Again, he was intrigued but turned and lay face down on his towel. Janet lifted a bottle of water from the bag, took a swig and offered it to Geoff who smiled his thanks. Then, as though it was the natural thing to do, she opened a bottle of sunscreen and, whilst still sitting, proceeded to slaver the oil all over her arms, chest, stomach, and groin indeed anywhere there was any white skin. Geoff turned his head and watched. It was one of the most erotic sights he had ever witnessed, and he fought to keep his erection down.

Janet then lay on her front and asked him to do the same to her back. To do this, Geoff had to get onto his knees and his cock started to lift despite his concentration. He began by oiling her back, and then her legs, eventually rubbing the oil onto her pale buttocks. Janet squirmed and giggled.

Are you helping with the sunscreen or lubing me up, cousin?" Geoff paused his efforts, but his erection ignored his brain's instruction.

"That's done," he said, and quickly rolled onto his towel, face down.

"My turn, I'll open a fresh bottle."

Don't you know there's an oil shortage." Geoff felt the oil being poured onto his shoulders, running down his back. Janet rubbed it into his back and then his legs. She left his buttocks until last, and her hand found its way up his thigh until her hand nudged his balls.

"Will that be all sirs; shall we do the other side?"

"Jan, I have to say no, I admit to having a boner and the other folks on the beach would not be pleased to see it. Give me a few minutes and it will calm down. You can't blame the little chap for reacting to a pretty girl with no clothes on".

They both laughed, and lay face down, side by side on their towels. There were no other people within thirty yards. Janet, resting her chin on her forearms, looked at Geoff.

"You remember I said that Gary and I had some personal issues?" Geoff nodded.

"Well, it's to do with sex, so can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure."

When you are having sex with someone, how long do you last before you cum?"

"Mm. It can vary, anywhere between five and ten minutes but it can be longer if we are fooling around with different positions. And it can take longer the second time."

"And how soon can it get stiff again?"

This was an awkward question. One of his lucky talents was to be able to get a second erection very quickly, but he shuffled.

"It depends, usually within a few minutes." His record was less than a minute

"Why do you ask?"

"Gary's longest was about twenty seconds. And when he had finished it shriveled up and he never got it going again. We tried some stuff from a sex shop to rub on his willy, but it didn't work, and I got cystitis. I even put it in my mouth, but it wouldn't get stiff."

"I am so sorry for you, Jan, you must have tried to make it work"

"It gets worse, the whole sex thing made him very withdrawn, and he started to act strangely. Then a girl friend of mine from the tennis club, who works with Gary, told me he had started seeing a much older lady in her fifties. They were going to classic music concerts and the theatre, and one weekend when he told me he was away with his family they went to Scarborough to a music festival and stayed in the same hotel. I confronted him with this, and he lost his temper, calling me a slut. I left his flat and took all my things over to the house I now share with the other girls. Mother said she knew it would collapse and offered to let me go back home but I refused. The girls took me out clubbing and brought me home smashed. I gather he has moved in with her, his parents are not happy and came to see me, but I told them he was a shit and I wanted nothing to do with him. "

Geoff reached across and grasped her hand.

"It was for the best; we are a couple of wrecks, aren't we?"

"That was last September, I mooched about for a while feeling sorry for myself but played a lot of tennis and had a good Christmas back home although mother can be very stiff. This holiday was to be a cheer up for me, and some fun time with your sister. But I am moaning with you instead, cousin, thanks for listening"