Seize The Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carpe Diem - seize the moment

"I want to rub that in for you, shall we do it in the comfort of the room."

"And what else have you got planned?"

"I know some ancient Derbyshire mating rituals."

"I suppose I will have to trust you."

They collected their bag and towels and headed for the elevator, avoiding the large windows in front of the card lounge, full of intense bridge players. Once in the room he locked the door and turned to Janet, who without any prompting had shed her swim costume, and stood in front of him, her nipples as hard as hat pegs. Geoff dropped his swim trunks and his cock stretched out from his body, visibly hardening.

"Let me get at it."

"We've got all afternoon, let's take it slow."

"I don't want slow; I want that cock."

They started to kiss, still standing in the center of the room. Their tongues mashed, and he reached up and rubbed one of her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She moaned, and grasped his tool, sliding her fingers up and down.

"Let's get on the bed, muscles."

"Your place or mine?"

"Best yours, mum might start sniffing around." And she giggled.

Geoff picked her up and tossed her onto his bed. She bounced her hips, exposing her cleft which was starting to peel open with a hint of lady lube starting to dribble down. Promising.

They lay on their sides, kissing and stroking. He began to suck on her nipples, and she gave a little squeal whilst never letting go of his fully hardened member. He moved his fingers down across her flat stomach and reached the top of her crease.

"Keep going, I'm nearly there."

"Patience"." his hand slid down as her petals began to open, and the wetness between her lips began to ooze over his fingers.

"I'm ready."

"No, you are not, there's long way to go yet"

"Teasing bastard."

He drew his lips across her abdomen and started to smell the aroma of a woman aroused. She had to let go of his cock as he moved down the bed, trailing his tongue. He started with a long lick of her widening crease from bottom to top but his tip didn't feel the usual bump of a clit hood. That could wait, he decided, as he wriggled his index finger into her vagina and began to slowly fuck her with it, whilst running his tongue up and down her outer lips. Janet began to shudder and started to buck her hips. Geoff now rolled his tongue inside her inner lips and thrust it in beside his finger. Then withdrew his tongue and began to search for her clitoris. He licked and swirled in the usual place and could sense the slight bump, but the clit wasn't there.

He inserted a second finger and kept pumping, then slid up the bed and kissed Janet on the mouth.

"Do you like your juices?"

"Too right"

"I want to lick your clitoris, but I can't find it"

"No one has since I was eighteen."

"I thought we had discussed sex partners?"

"I never mentioned Helga." She said between grunts and squeals.

"Helga?"

Janet gasped her reply as continued to finger fuck her. "She was a Danish girl I met at tennis school. We drank a bottle of vodka one night and started fooling around. She went down on me and found my clitoris, so it's there."

Geoff slid back down the bed and stuck his tongue inside her, gathering juices, moving to the slight rise at the top of her crease, he rubbed his fingers over the little mound, then clamped his lips down, sucking hard as he did so. To his delight, a tiny finger appeared, about the size of a broad bean.

He licked it.

Janet bounced into the air almost off the bed.

"Oh my God."

Now he alternated between licking her lips and tonguing this new arrival whilst pushing two fingers into her pussy in search of the rough skin on the front wall. Janet's moans and squeals intensified, and she clamped her vagina around his fingers, and came with a shuddering, groaning orgasm.

"That was unreal, I need to take a rest."

Carpe Diem - seize the moment.

"No rest for the wicked." Said Geoff and began to rub his swollen cock against her trembling labia. Without a pause he started to slide his rigid tool into his cousin's sopping wet tunnel and grunted as his pubic bone met her lower body. Janet continued to mutter and pant for breath as he slowly began to fuck her, starting with gentle strokes and building up to full length thrusts, gradually finding a nice rhythm.

Janet's cries started to intensify, and he felt the familiar tingling in his balls as his orgasm approached. He came off his elbows, reached down and put Janet's long muscular legs over his shoulders before thrusting even deeper into her canal then moving a hand across to rub his thumb against the little bean that was still sticking out of her vagina. Janet came again with a writhing cry, as Geoff emptied his thick cream inside her with a series of powerful squirts, and they collapsed side by side on the bed. They continued to kiss, and hold one another until his softening cock came out, causing a string of juices to dribble onto the top sheet.

"Wow, that was something. I guess we need a shower, I am covered in sweat, sunscreen and semen, what a cocktail."

"But that was just the first set, I will soon be serving for the second." Geoff felt his erection start to return, and Janet reached down to grasp it.

"Then we'd better change ends, roll on to your back." And she moved her head to nibble his abdomen before licking the head of his cock with slow strokes. "My first time at this, I'll try and remember the porn I watched at New Year." Then she took him into her mouth and started to slaver up and down. He watched, aroused, and fascinated, as she worked on his cock, her fingers around the base of his shaft. Then she pulled off, straddled his hips, and lowered herself onto his cockhead, her vagina already dripping again.

"I've never done it this way either, but I've seen it in a book. Wish me luck." She sank right down to his base, and started moving up and down, making small grunting noises.

"Try sliding backwards and forwards to make your clitoris rub against my pubic bone." Janet shifted herself and began to move to and fro, with her noises growing louder as their organs continued to squelch together. Geoff reached up and began to squeeze her solid nipples, he looked at her smiling face and thought this was pure joy.

Janet started moving faster and faster, breathing heavily.

"I'm cumming again, I don't believe it," and she squealed as she clamped her vagina around his solid muscle. Then she fell forward, pinning him to the bed, her chest heaving. After a couple of minutes her breath returned to normal and they lay once again on their sides, gently kissing and stroking.

"You haven't cum yet."

"It takes longer the second time, get on to your hands and knees"

Janet scooted up the bed and put her muscled brown buns up into the air, showing off her moist lips as Geoff lined up his stiff cock and he slid it into her without delay. He started to pound her with long, deep thrusts and she groaned and grunted, babbling profanities. He sensed his sap rising again and brought his hand round to rub her stiff little bud. At which point she gave an animal howl and spasmed as he gasped hoarsely and shot his second load into her willing body.

They collapsed, facing each other for the second time that afternoon.

"I guess we can call that a draw, let's call it a Grand Slam, "said Geoff, and she giggled.

"Maybe we can make the shower now, and you never put lotion on my buns like you promised." Then a cell phone started ringing in the beach bag and Janet rolled of the bed to fish it out. She wobbled uncertainly on her legs as she stood up.

"Hi Mum, we've not long got back from the pool, Geoff's in the shower and I am still in my swimsuit." She put her tongue out at Geoff and made a wanking gesture with her other hand.

"How did the bridge go? "You won?" "that's terrific."

"OK see you soon"

"Mum's coming up to get changed, she and Eunice won the tournament, now we have to put some clothes on, there's a wine tasting before dinner."

Geoff rushed into the shower and emerged to find that Janet had remade his bed and opened the windows on to the balcony to let the sea breeze in, but the aroma of freshly fucked flesh was still prevalent. He quickly changed into a clean polo shirt and chinos as Janet headed, still stark naked, for the bathroom then he picked up the bottle of aftershave provided by the hotel and dropped it onto the concrete slab in front of the window. The bottle shattered and a powerful smell of cheap cologne filled the room. Then he quickly unlocked the door and when Marjorie arrived, he was on his hands and knees picking up pieces of glass. Marjorie coughed, and he apologized for his clumsiness. Then the bathroom door opened, and Janet stepped out, wearing a fluffy bathrobe. She sniffed, coughed, and grinned at Geoff

Janet dried her hair and changed into a pretty flowered dress. They congratulated the winner and left her to select yet another dress from her collection as they set off for the ground floor. Janet turned to him in the lift; "Two minutes later and we would never have heard the phone, you would have had me bent over the side of the bath."

"And you would have loved it."

"No one can hear us in this lift, I have never come on a man's cock, and I came three times on yours. I feel a different woman."

"Was I better than Helga?"

Janet extended her thumb and little finger outwards and wiggled them.

"I'll try and remember."

"Best we act normal around mother, she might not be very forgiving. "And Geoff gave her a hug,

The wine tasting was, of course, an opportunity for the hotel to push some surplus vintage plonk on to the guests in time for dinner, so the meal was extra convivial. Not only were we celebrating the bridge champions, but Ron and Ken were best on handicap in the golf tournament. However, Colin had holed in one on the short par three, and his prize was delivered on a trolley by a couple of waiters. A huge jeroboam of vintage cava which was ceremoniously shared out around the nine diners, and the evening got noisier and noisier. The three retired to their room rather buzzed, and they prepared for bed. Janet wanted to see some more dance moves, but they had all had too much. Geoff used the bathroom to pee and brush his teeth and came out in just his sleep shorts, as it was very warm. Janet had taken off her dress and was sat on her bed in just bra and pants, which she provocatively removed, stood up and slipped her nightshirt over her head.

"Janet!" said Marjorie;" You aren't on the beach now." Janet blew her a raspberry as she went into the bathroom. Then Marjorie stood, and let her dress slip to the floor leaving her just in skimpy lace underwear. She didn't look at Geoff, but he knew that it was deliberate titillation. Ho hum.

Janet returned and Marjorie headed for the bathroom carrying her silk pajamas. Janet looked at Geoff and raised her eyebrows.

"Are you perving at my mother, didn't I fuck you hard enough this afternoon?"

Before Geoff could reply his aunt returned and they all got into their beds. The windows were left open, and Geoff, exhausted by the sexual athletics and drunk with the vintage champagne, soon fell asleep.

FRIDAY

They were all late getting up, drinking water greedily to mitigate the mild hangover from the night before. They decided against swimwear, and went to breakfast in smart casuals, and then sat outside under the terrace awning. Janet kept making suggestive glances to Geoff, rolling her tongue, and occasionally bucking her hips when her mother wasn't looking, but he kept shaking his head and raising a finger to his lips. The conversation turned to the dance competition, and Janet asked Geoff what he would be wearing.

"I have got some decent trousers and a nice jacket, will they do?"

"No." interjected Marjorie, you need something more appropriate."

"Come on.," said Janet, "I know just the place." And she led them to the rear of the hotel and into the boutique where Geoff had purchased the bikinis. She went up to the same pretty assistant and pointed to Geoff, parading a few dance steps. The assistant smiled, picked up some boxes and beckoned Geoff behind the curtain. She opened a box to reveal a fancy shirt with ruffles and pleats, in a brilliant blue satin effect. Geoff took off his polo shirt and tried it on. But the buttons didn't begin until just above his navel, so his chest poked out of the deep vee, with his well-developed pectoral muscles, now well bronzed, on full display. He felt somewhat self-conscious, but the assistant clapped her hands.

"Bravo, like Jean Claude van Damme, senor." Geoff walked back out and the other two stared.

"Oh, yes." Said Janet. "Mister Muscles." said her mother. "We'll take it." The assistant put it on the counter and added some complimentary cufflinks. "Do you want the trousers?"

She reached for another box and took out a pair of black dress trousers with a high waist and shiny tape down the sides. "For Latino dance." She said and ran a tape measure around Geoff's waist. "Your size, senor." And winked. Geoff looked inside and noticed that there was a gusset stitched to the inside. "What's that for?"

"Ah, with these trousers the man does not wear underpants, how do you say, he goes commando." Geoff stuttered but the other two laughed and put them on the counter as well. Finally, he bought a pair of patent leather shoes with a fancy buckle.

He turned to the girl, who seemed very pleased with the sale that morning; "What sort of Latino dress do you have for my partner." Pointing at Marjorie. The girl looked at her, smiled, and went into the back of the store, returning with a short, halter neck dress with ruffled skirt in a vivid red and ushered Marjorie behind the curtain. She reappeared and the other two were speechless. She looked like sex on a stick. Her tanned shoulders and arms complemented her long, bronzed legs and she twirled round, displaying an erotic bare, light brown back as the dress plunged to just above the bottom of her spine. The front had a narrow slit running from neck to belly, and her breasts were encased in some internal modesty cups. The ruffled skirt came to mid-thigh.

"We'll take that as well" said Janet and added a very small bright red panty thong from a display stand. "Your red sandals will go well with the dress."

Marjorie went to change back into her clothes and came out to see the smiling girl totting up the purchases.

"Let's split this." Said Geoff, reaching for his credit card. "No, it's my treat." Said Marjorie, "These will knock them out."

Geoff felt rather sidelined, so bought Janet a little mini dress outfit in silver, she rewarded him with a kiss and whispered that he mustn't rip it off. Tart.

After a snack lunch they went up to the room to stash the outfits, and Janet restarted the laptop with the dance music. She sat on her bed reading a magazine as the dancers practiced several moves, with her mother issuing all the instructions as usual. After a couple of hours, they lay down for a bit of a siesta with Geoff and Janet eyeing each other up in silent lust. They changed for dinner but left the costumes for later. Joining the others in the bar, Marjorie told Geoff he could only have two glasses of wine, there must be no drunken slip-ups. Towards the end of the meal, Marjorie and Geoff made their excuses and headed upstairs. He used the bathroom and brushed his teeth and came out to find Marjorie at the dressing table clad in a silk wrap, putting on some make up. He shed his polo shirt and put on the blue satin dance shirt, put in the cufflinks, and fastened up the few buttons. Then he stood up, faced away from Marjorie, and removed his underpants. He was aware that she could see everything in the large mirror, so he gave his cock and balls a good shake before he pulled on the black trousers. It felt strange with no underpants, so he had to adjust his cock to one side.

"That's some costume." She said, and stood up, dropping the wrap off her shoulders. She stood in front of him wearing nothing but the tiny thong and red, strappy, high heels. Geoff knew exactly the effect she was trying, successfully, to create and he told her she was heavenly.

"Help me into this, then." She said as she started to pull the dress up around her body. Geoff closed the catch at the top of the halter and zipped up the rear fastener.

"Let's go do it."

When they entered the lounge together there were a few gasps from the guests as they joined the other seven at the table. Drinks were pushed towards them, but they declined, and just sipped water. The rest of the dance couples were coming in, and everyone looked very smart. But there were more gasps when a couple in a gold ensemble entered the room. The man, rather short and solid but walking with dancer's ease was sporting a shirt like Geoff's but he had a very hairy chest topped by a large gold medallion. His partner, however, had on an amazing dress that fell to her ankles but was slit all the way up the left side. It was held together by a long cord threaded through eyelets, which started just above her hip and finished just below her armpit. No underwear of any sort was visible, and her large bosom was unfettered, with prominent nipples. The three old golf buddies were struck silent, and Ron noisily drained his glass of scotch.

The hotel manager made the introductions and explained that there were eight couples in the competition. They would all dance together and the band would play a samba, a chachacha and a tango. Then the judges - three smartly dressed people sat at a counter - would decide which four couples would go through to the next round. One couple would be eliminated after the samba, and one after the chachacha, leaving two couples left to dance the tango. Geoff was nervous and wished he could have a drink. Marjorie's forte was the samba, whilst he was very sure of his chachacha, but the tango was their weak spot.

Time was up. The band struck up the samba and the eight couples circulated. The tune ended and they changed to the chachacha, Geoff felt he had nailed it. However, the tango was less assured, and they stumbled in two places. There was applause from round the room as the session finished. The judges gave their scores to the manager, and they were relieved to have made the last four, as had the golden couple with the knicker less outfit. They once again took to the floor, and they nailed the samba, never missing a step. Next the chachacha, and Marjorie spun with grace and allure, almost flashing her red undies. It was going to be a dance off with the golden pair, and they all smiled at each other. Then they took a deep breath and began the tango, the most technically difficult of the three. Geoff and Marjorie concentrated on one another, as she murmured the step sequence in his ear. As they danced round, they heard the audience start to chuckle and then laugh and cheer, but they didn't look round. The dance finished, they had done their best and they walked to their table and noticed the golden couple scurrying out of the door. Janet was in tears of laughter.

"What was all that about." Said Geoff.

"Halfway through that dance the rope holding her dress together started to come undone, they made all sorts of efforts to stop it but as she stretched and shimmied it got worse. At the end you could see nearly everything."

Geoff looked at the old boys for confirmation and they were all doubled up with laughter. Ken raised a glass and said it had made his holiday.

The judges gave their scores to the manager and the two couples stood in front of the band. The busty lady had made some repairs to her dress but was in a bad mood. She looked at Geoff and Marjorie.