Seize The Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My fucking sister sabotaged this dress, she was in charge of tying me in and left a loose knot at the bottom, I'll kill her. By the way, you are very good dancers. I saw that dress in the boutique but it's two sizes out for me. Good luck."

The drummer gave a roll on his snare drum and the manager stood at the microphone. But first he announced a bottle of champagne for the best entertainment and awarded it to the lady with the wrecked dress, and then pronounced Geoff and Marjorie as the winners, which brought on a round of applause from around the room They got back to the table to the congratulations of Janet and the three couples, and a waiter arrived pushing a trolley with three bottles of champagne in ice buckets.

"Hang on." Said Geoff, putting two buckets on the table and slipping the waiter a twenty euro note, "Can you put this, unopened, in room 413, please, thanks." The waiter palmed the note and wheeled the trolley towards the lifts.

The party then really got going, and the band started to play funky disco tunes and soon the floor was full of couples. Geoff was ready for a drink and guzzled a glass of champagne and then Colin handed him a large brandy, telling him it would put lead in his pencil, giving him a sly wink. He then enjoyed some dances with Janet, and as he became more buzzed, he even copped a dance with the rope dress lady, who rubbed her nipples across his bare chest with a lascivious smile. It seemed everyone wanted to dance with Marjorie, and they were plying her with drinks, and she was starting to wobble.

Eventually the dancing and the concentration, fueled by the champagne made them all very tired and as the tempo slowed down, they headed for their room. The champagne bucket was on the dresser, and Janet went open the bottle. Then she tapped her MacBook, which was open on the dresser and a samba started to play. Geoff sat down and took off his new shoes and socks, which were too tight, and he walked barefoot across the carpet to give Janet a hug.

"Cousin, you have been terrific, I have neglected you."

"No, I've enjoyed every minute of this evening, what a show, and what a result. You should have seen that lady's girly bits start to fall out." And she started to giggle once again. "But next time you will both have to sex up your moves." She handed round glasses of chilled champagne.

"Weren't we sexy enough, then?" said Marjorie, who was rather drunk and started to move to the samba music in a very suggestive manner, thrusting her crotch at Geoff. She reached down and took off her high heels

Carpe Diem - seize the moment.

Geoff responded by undoing his cufflinks and taking off his shirt, flexing his muscled torso. Marjorie parted her lips and looked at him. He put his right hand around her waist grasped her right hand with his left in the classic dancing hold. Then he started to move backwards and forwards, holding her against his body. Marjorie groaned and molded her body to his.

"Keep going." Said Janet, who was dancing by herself, holding the bottle, "More sex please."

Geoff held Marjorie even closer, her head held back looking at him. Instinctively he leant down and brushed her lips. She responded by clamping her lips on his and pushing her tongue into his mouth whilst rubbing her hand up and down his naked back. His tongue met hers and she began to moan.

"That's more like it," said Janet and he felt her hands on his waist. Then they moved to the front of his latino trousers, and she unsnapped the catch and twisted open the fly buttons. They fell straight to the floor, and he stepped out of them, stark naked and with his cock starting to rise. They never broke their lip lock and the music changed to the cha-cha-cha with its rolling rhythm.

"Keep going." Said Janet, now rather drunk, "Give them a real show."

Geoff's right hand was now running up and down Marjorie's bare back and they just swayed to the rhythm without making any dance steps. Then he saw Janet out of the corner of his eye, she had a wicked gleam in hers as she stepped behind her mother and undid the clasp at the top of the halter together with the short zip holding the skirt on to her bum. The front of the dress now untethered began to fall and Janet said.

"Give her a twirl." Geoff lifted Marjorie's right arm straight up in the air and spun her round, at which point her dress, now without any support, fell to the floor leaving her in just the red thong. They resumed their clinch and Geoff had to adjust his cock, which was now well on the way to full mast, so he positioned it vertically between their bellies. But no sooner had he let go of it than his hand was replaced by Marjorie's who gave it an almighty, almost painful, squeeze. He responded by taking his right hand off her back and grasping her left nipple between thumb and forefinger. Marjorie gave a small yelp through her teeth and increased the grip on his cock. Then he broke their lip lock and took her right nipple into his mouth. She started to gabble something incoherent, and he put both hands on her hips and eased the panty thong off and it fell to the floor, joining the assortment of discarded clothing. Marjorie, who had been silent for several minutes, then surprised him by saying.

"You are a naughty boy; I haven't done this since college."

"Now we are getting somewhere," said Janet, who by this time had stripped off her silver minidress and matching thong and was sat on a chair, stark naked, still holding the champagne bottle.

Marjorie now started to masturbate his rigid tool as they resumed kissing deeply, so he moved his right hand across and felt for her flat, closed vagina. But as his finger began to slide up and down, he felt the lips start to open and a trickle of moist secretion greased his digit. "He thought of the little mussel with its closed shell, opening in the simmering wine................"

Carpe Diem - seize the moment.

He bent down and lifted Marjorie up in the air, depositing her on her back in the middle of her bed. He sensed that she wanted to protest, but he knelt on the bed and gently parted her legs then placed his lips straight into her buzz trimmed crotch. The aroma of arousal was unmistakable. Having rubbed her labia with his fingers he now licked them with his tongue, and she shuddered and made some small grunting noises. He inserted his finger into her hole, which was steadily getting wetter, and searched for the sensitive part of her inner womanhood. As his tongue began to open the top of her inner lips, he couldn't find her clitoris, but only the day before he had encountered the same problem. So, he clamped his mouth at the top of her slit and sucked hard. Once again, a tiny finger greeted his efforts and he flicked it with his tongue.

Marjorie lifted them both off the bed with a spasm as though she had been poked with a cattle prod. She now became incoherent and bucked and bounced under his onslaught. Her tempo increased and she gave a soft scream as she orgasmed on his tongue and fingers. She lay back panting and gathered her breath to speak, shaking her head from side to side.

Carpe Diem - seize the moment.

Geoff sensed that she was about to say something, so he crawled up her body and once again began to kiss her passionately. She grunted with pleasure and responded, seemingly happy to taste her own juices. Then without any further delay he rubbed his swollen cock against her vagina and pushed the head into her opening.

He tried to push it further, but it was as tight as a mouse's anus.

So, he just wriggled a little bit more into her canal, which was slippery with her secretions and hot enough to brown toast but so very constricted, and he slowly began to slide his pulsing cock in and out using short strokes. She was panting in short gasps like a tiny steam engine, and he was rewarded by her muscles gradually relaxing as he worked his way up, and within a minute he was in as far as it would go, and he paused for a moment.

Marjorie opened her eyes and looked at him. She gave him a stare which was a mixture of fear and lust, and then she thrust her groin up against him and started to utter a string of expletives. Now Geoff was about to say something, but Marjorie silenced him by clamping him in another lip lock and they settled into a steady rhythm. By this time, the music had long turned over to a tango and they undulated on the bed with increasing intensity.

Geoff heard a sound from the other side of the room and out of the corner of his eye saw Janet, still naked, writhing on his bed with her fingers clamped between her legs. She was holding the bottle of champagne with the other hand and dribbling the amber liquid onto her nipples.

Marjorie's cries were muffled but insistent, and Geoff's breath became hoarse as he pounded her neglected cunt with the little pleasure bean still poking from the top of her slit.

She became more and more animated, and he recognized that her orgasm was going to be a biggie. And it was. Marjorie let out a guttural roar and bit into his shoulder, her hands and their sharp, red painted nails dragging across his back. Her vaginal muscles, which had eventually relaxed to accept his long thick cock, now clamped him again in a velvet vice. Her timing was perfect, as he could no longer hold himself back and seed poured out of him in a series of powerful squirts. They were both covered in sweat, and lay side by side panting for breath. When Geoff recovered, he withdrew his slackening cock and looked across to see that her eyes were closed, and her breathing was steady. "Job done." He thought to himself.

He had an urge to pee, so stood up from the bed on uncertain legs and drew the sheet over sleeping Marjorie's naked body. Janet was in his bed under a single sheet, but her eyes were open. She must have turned off the music.

"Well done, champ, you have made her holiday."

Geoff walked over to the other side of the room and said he needed a pee.

" Go ahead, I've just been. I couldn't sleep with all that racket going on."

When Geoff got out of the bathroom having given his face and cock a quick wash, Janet had thrown back the sheet and was lying naked with her legs apart.

"Fuck me to sleep, cousin."

So, he did.

SATURDAY

Geoff woke up to the insistent ringing of a cellphone on the dresser, so he got out of bed and looked at the screen. It said Mum, and as it was Janet's phone he pressed to answer.

"Right, you two, I want you on the terrace in five minutes, don't shower, and don't start fooling around." Marjorie was at her most imperious, and Geoff had an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"Was that the wicked witch?" said Janet," I guess she has reverted to type."

"We have been summoned," said Geoff, throw on anything." After splashing on some cold water and brushing teeth, they put on the first clothes to hand, Janet found a tee shirt and some shorts, Geoff a wrinkled polo shirt and some baggy cargo pants. All the clothes from last night's entertainment were in a heap on the chair and he went to look in his latino trousers for his small wallet, so he rummaged in the pile. They went downstairs and found a grim-faced Marjorie at a table on the terrace, with coffee and fruit laid out for them. She was devoid of makeup and wearing the green catsuit again.

Marjorie stared at them through her big sunglasses. Her eyes were maybe just a little bloodshot.

"Let's get this perfectly straight, last night never happened - OK?"

Geoff recognized the commanding tone, as though she was instructing junior members at a staff meeting. He was formulating a reply but was forestalled by Janet.

"Of course, last night happened. I was there, you were there, Geoff was there." "And I saw a well-muscled young man with a big cock fuck you senseless to a dance band playing the Argentine tango."

Marjorie sat up as though electrocuted.

"Now listen to me."

"No, listen to me, mother." He fucked you through the mattress, you came twice, the second time, you were making noises that belonged to a wildlife documentary. It really happened and we all enjoyed it."

By now Marjorie was about to get to her feet.

"Hold on everyone," said Geoff. "No one is going to deny it happened, the issue is, what do we do now. For my part I am going to keep it to myself. What happens on holiday stays on holiday, I don't think either of you are going to go home and tell everyone - are you? It was very enjoyable, and very erotic but it was a very private thing. I doubt we three will ever do that again"

"We most certainly will not!" said his aunt with a frosty glare, as though about to issue a stream of instructions to subordinates, however Geoff detected a tremor in her voice. "If word of this debauchery starts to circulate my career would be ruined."

"It's a good job we weren't filming then, giggled Janet."

Marjorie bristled "I never thought my daughter had such a filthy mind."

"Oh, lighten up, mother, you had a really good holiday shag with no regrets, go with the flow, shall we have a couple of drinks to celebrate the end of our week in the sun?"

Aunt Marjorie said she wouldn't be drinking for a long while, but Geoff went across to the bar and came back with a bottle of nice Cava in an ice bucket, as mother and daughter had their heads together in a whispered, albeit heated altercation. He set down the three glasses, Janet popped the cork and poured.

"I don't know what came over me," said Marjorie.

"Happiness" said Geoff. "The shackles came off and we all saw a different woman, sexy, funny, and liberated."

Marjorie's shoulders slumped. "I lost it, with the alcohol and the dancing, I lost my grip."

"About time too," said Janet. "Somebody should have given you a good fuck ten years ago, it would have put a damn smile on your face for once." Marjorie said nothing. Geoff sensed that the dynamic between mother and daughter had changed, and, he thought, for the better.

Janet kept up the attack. "And why don't you tell us exactly went on at college? You kept mentioning college as a sort of slow reveal, you let it slip on the beach that you hadn't gone naked since college, and you said it again when you were dancing the samba in the nude. Let's have everything out, Mother."

"I think I have told you enough, and that's that."

"If you spent more time in the bedsheets and less on the spreadsheets you would be a happier woman." Janet kept pushing the envelope.

Despite her earlier refusal, Marjorie then downed her glass of cava in one swallow. She started blinking as her eyes were starting to water, and she blew her nose on a napkin. Geoff stood up, turned his back on his aunt and cousin, and reaching down he grabbed the back of his loose tee shirt and lifted it up to his shoulders. They looked at the deep lacerations across his back where Marjorie's nails had gouged his skin in the throes of her abandoned arousal.

"Fuck me," said Janet

"Geoff, I am so sorry," pleaded Marjorie

Geoff just dropped his tee shirt back down just as her three erstwhile bridge partners and their husbands arrived for their breakfasts, as they had another week to go at the resort.

"How is the dancing queen this morning?" asked Eunice, as Ron looked at Geoff and gave him a sly wink, whilst Ken flexed his bicep in a salacious salute. Janet lifted her glass "We are celebrating a winning team," she said, and the three old boys all turned away to hide their grins.

"Sorry, folks, said Marjorie, standing up "we must get changed and packed ready for the airport shuttle, it's been a great holiday, thanks for the company, you are all very skillful bridge players, and all three of us have had a great time".

Mother and daughter moved to embrace their new friends before they headed for the buffet, But Ron, Ken and Colin called Geoff over for a departing handshake. Colin looked him in the eye

"Now, Geoff, this is serious, big money is involved. We have hefty bets on you three. So, tell us in absolute confidence, did you bang one or the other, or both?"

"Put all your stake money in the kitty and have a good drink. You will have to guess the answer," said Geoff. Then he surreptitiously pulled a tiny red panty thong from his left pocket and a tiny silver panty thong from his right pocket and gave them a smile. They all nodded, grinned, and gave him an even firmer handshake.

EPILOGUE

The three hardly spoke on the shuttle, nor the on the air flight back to Manchester. Janet gave Geoff a big hug as they left the arrival hall, and a crafty squeeze of his cock, but Marjorie politely just said goodbye, never meeting his gaze.

He wrote her a nice letter of thanks a few days later, but she didn't reply. However, he did see and speak to Janet quite often, as her financial advice to the company proved invaluable, she got on well with Simon, saved them a lot of tax and sourced some lucrative development grants to acquire better machinery. The farmhouse became more habitable, and she stopped over a couple of times. They enjoyed those nights together, but both sensed it would never last, the electrically charged lust from Spain had, as it were, remained on holiday. At the end of her last visit, she gave him the "Dear John," as she was about to get serious with Jeremy, a young corporate lawyer she met at the tennis club and that they would be searching for a house to share. Best of all, her mother approved of him and then gave her the surprise news that she had been paying into a trust fund since Janet was aged seven, and she could have the accumulated money towards a house. This, after shrewd investment, had accrued to about half a million pounds, so Janet and Jeremy were looking at a swish apartment on Salford Quays, overlooking the water. She felt that her mother was trying to make up for being a real shit for so many years. Geoff said that maybe she now had some 'leverage', as the Americans would say. I wished her well, and she told me that her mother had been promoted and was now the Group Finance Director for a Stock Exchange quoted company and moving in very elevated circles.

Geoff was rather surprised to receive a text from Marjorie, asking him to speak to her on a private line at a certain time on a certain evening. More of a command than an invitation. He duly phoned, and she thanked him for his letter and pleaded pressure of work. Then she opened somewhat and thanked him for his part in the holiday. She trusted him to keep it a secret and said that it was totally out of character but on reflection she had no regrets. She said their next meeting would be at Janet and Jeremy's wedding, and she looked forward to a dance, adding that the red dance dress was in her wardrobe, but she wouldn't be wearing it again. They ended the conversation on friendly terms.

A few days later he received an email from Janet. Marjorie's big plc company had announced that their next Spring Conference was to be held at...........South!

He smiled to himself all week.

Geoff subsequently met Rae, a lively New Zealand medic who was working in the same hospital as his sister. Life was good, business was good, but every time he heard the tango his thoughts turned to the hotel, the nude beach, the dancing, and the fucking, and he felt his cock throb a little. And as for a dish of Moules Marinieres ...!