Selective Amnesia

Story Info
My boyfriend 'forgets' to use a condom.
2.1k words
4.54
34.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,231 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

"Woah, slow down."

Derrick's hand reluctantly left my crotch. "Sorry, babe. Too soon?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Sorry... I'm just -- we're not there yet."

He smiled. "No, Jana, it's ok. Oh, have you seen this one? It's great. One more tonight?"

We were cuddling on my couch, just finished with a movie when he got a little too handsy. Derrick and I had hooked up only a week ago. He seemed fun and great, but it was too soon for that much groping.

I shrugged. "Sure."

It wasn't a very interesting movie, but I felt a little bad rejecting him. He more than made up for it, spending the next half hour with his arm around my back, rubbing my thigh, my hip, my waist, massaging my breast. I didn't mind a little touching.

Then we heard a loud crack followed by a crunch and smash. I jumped. It came from just outside the front door.

Derrick frowned and opened the door, the wind almost blowing the door wide open. He closed it with a bit of a struggle, then turned back with a scowl. "A tree fell on my car. It's really going crazy out there."

The movie must've drowned out the storm, and it was late at night -- too dark to notice the swaying trees. He was on the phone with his insurance. It sounded like they were busy, and no one would be out until the storm died down anyway.

He sighed. "You mind if I stay on your couch tonight, babe?"

"No, of course not. Sorry about your car." I grabbed some blankets and a pillow for him then went to get ready for bed.

It felt strange to close my bedroom door; I lived alone, so I almost never did. I left it open a crack.

An hour later, I was mostly asleep when the light from the hall woke me. I lifted my head and squinted at the open door.

"Hey," Derrick said softly. "Sorry, the couch is killing my back. Would it be ok if I slept with you? I'll keep my hands to myself."

I rubbed my eyes and frowned, a little annoyed. "Um, I can sleep on the couch. Here --"

"No, no, I don't want to make you sleep on the couch in your own home, Jana. I'll just try the floor." The door began to close.

I sighed and yawned. "No, don't do that. You can share my bed, it's fine." I just wanted to sleep.

He slipped back into the room and shut the door, sliding under the sheets moments later. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks. Sorry for waking you, babe."

"Mmm, 's fine." Actually, it felt nice having someone in my bed again; his weight and warmth were comforting. I began to drift off.

And woke to his hand on my breast. I'd forgotten that I don't wear a bra to bed -- or anything other than panties. He seemed to be asleep, his hand just resting there while I lay on my back. I didn't want to wake him. His hand was warm and comforting, and my eyes closed.

A gentle, soft massage. A warm towel slowly rubbing my skin. Pleasant heat spreading through me like soft clouds.

I blinked out of my dreams, still feeling that heat and something wonderful on my breasts.

Hair. A head? Lips, a tongue. Derrick was suckling at a tit and lightly squeezing the other one. Mostly asleep, I sighed and enjoyed his tongue swirling around my nipple, bathing my soft flesh, his teeth grazing my hardened nub.

His thumb rubbed my other nipple and I moaned quietly. He rubbed and sucked a little harder, rolling and pinching with his fingers, flicking with his tongue.

His hand began to wander down my ribs, caressing my waist, then resting at my hip while he shifted to suck on my other breast.

I vaguely thought about stopping him. It would be a shame to interrupt his delightful mouth. I moaned softly as his tongue flattened and licked hard, the warmth of his breath spreading to the rest of my body.

He lightly stroked my thigh as he sucked, his fingers coming closer and closer to my mound. I barely noticed. My legs subconsciously parted, and my back curved to shove my breast into his mouth.

His fingers brushed over my panties, softly back and forth. It was a nice, soothing touch while he continued to nip and lick at my tit. Still barely awake, the gentle pleasure was like a good dream.

He slowly applied pressure to my panty-covered mound, bit by bit, until he was rolling his palm over my clit, his fingers rubbing over my folds, my hips humping against his hand. When he moved my panties to the side and dipped a finger into my wet slit, my back arched and I let out a little gasp. He circled and stroked and rubbed, seamlessly transitioning me from a pleasant dreamy state to a panting, throbbing need.

Two fingers slipped into my slick entrance, and my pussy hungrily swallowed them, clamping as he stroked my warm inner flesh. His tongue was still licking a nipple. I grabbed his hair and brought his lips to mine, kissing him hard as I thrust into his fingers. He pumped me faster, his tongue sweeping my mouth as I moaned and tensed. I could feel my orgasm just below the surface, rising, coiling, almost...

He withdrew his fingers, only lightly stroking my pussy lips. I whimpered. It wasn't enough; I needed pressure. I tried to shove his hand down, close my legs and hump his arm, but he kept tantalizingly just out of reach.

Derrick lifted his head and groaned. "You got me so hard, babe. Feel me." He took my hand and pressed it to his crotch, pushing his bulge into my palm. I squeezed a little, reflexively. Warmth flooded my core at how thick and large he felt.

I bit my lip. It had been a while. I'd said no sex, but I needed to come so bad. And why not? My reasons seemed vague and weak. Too soon? It would not be too soon if I could come right now.

While I hesitated, he rubbed himself on my hand, his fingers dipping inside me just enough to drive me crazy, to keep my coiled heat tense. He kissed my collarbone. "I really want to fuck you, babe."

I gasped as his finger glided over my clit. "You... I'm not on birth control... You have to use a condom, ok?" Or he could pull out. Whichever. I just needed him to fuck me.

"Yeah, sure, ok." He was on me in a flash, eagerly tugging at my panties, my hips lifting to help him. His boxers were flung away moments after, then he settled between my spread legs, his bare shaft resting over my mound.

I laughed a little. "Wait... Do you even have a condom?" I didn't keep them around anymore; I should probably fix that.

He grinned at me and reached to the nightstand, pulling a little packet out of his pants. I rolled my eyes.

"Carry on. Oh!" I laughed again as he pounced on me, kissing me, touching me, then covering me with his body and resting his bare, warm cock against my slick folds. I arched into him, wanting him inside me.

Derrick claimed my lips as he dragged himself through my wet outer flesh, soaking the length of his shaft in my juices. The tip of his cock settled at my entrance while he sucked on my tongue. Fuck yes, he felt so good, so thick and buttery soft as his cock head parted my pussy lips.

He groaned and shoved his face into my neck, licking my skin as he pushed into my warm tunnel. Finally. I loved to savor the first thrust -- all the need he'd built up in me, the feeling of his cock forcing my body to adjust, the hunger to be filled -- finally satisfied. I was already so close to an orgasm, I could barely think.

"C-condom," I gasped with my last two brain cells that hadn't been taken hostage by lust. He kept thrusting, spearing into my eager pussy. His bare cock felt amazing. The intense heat coiled tighter, release moments away.

"Yeah... I will... in a minute... fuck..." He grunted, breathing hard into my hair as he sank all the way inside me. I arched to meet him, sighing at the wonderful feeling of his cock stretching and filling me. It had been way too long since I had sex. Just a minute with his bare cock wouldn't hurt.

My hands went to his shoulders as he began to fuck me, slowly pulling out, then gradually sinking in with the base of his cock meeting my entrance. I panted and lifted my ass to meet his thrusts, feeling every inch of his thick shaft. "Ahh... you feel so good... so big... ohh, I can feel you everywhere... ummm..."

"Fuck, babe, you're so tight," he groaned as he increased his pace, hammering my clit as he pumped into me, over and over, hard and fast and so good. My pussy clamped down, and I rocked with him, ready to explode.

I gasped. "Mmm... Yes! Fuck me, Derrick, fuck me! Ahh!" I screamed, the heat pulsing through me almost painfully, my inner walls squeezing him as his cock continued its relentless assault, pounding wave after wave of pleasure through my veins.

"Fuck yeah!" He growled and impaled me even harder, grabbing my arms and raising them above my head. I gasped for breath as he crushed my chest with his weight. I felt another orgasm beginning to rise -- or perhaps the first one hadn't ended. Whichever, I pushed my hips up against him as much as I could, though he only rammed me back into the bed.

Then I remembered. He hadn't put on that condom. "Wait... Derrick! The condom! Pull out! You have to pull out!" I squirmed but couldn't move -- he had me completely pinned down.

He seemed to ignore me, grunting as his thrusts became short and quick punches, his cock barely withdrawing before ramming back to the hilt again. As amazing as it felt, I had to stop him.

"Derrick! Stop! You can't cum inside me! Derri -- mmh!"

He smashed his lips against mine, shoved his tongue into my mouth, and groaned, his body spasming. I shrieked into his mouth, bucking my hips, twisting my arms, kicking at his legs, trying to get him off me. It didn't help that I was fighting myself, my pussy clenching and trying to keep him inside me.

Another hard thrust and he lifted his head, groaning. "Oh, oh yeah, I'm cumming, fuck yeah!"

"No! Not inside me! Pull out now!" I demanded.

His cock swelled, thrust again and again. "Too late, babe... I'm fucking this pussy raw and cumming inside you. Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah! Argh!" Warmth spread deep in my tunnel and my inner muscles involuntarily clamped around him, milking the cum from his shaft.

I gasped and tried again to pull away. "No! Stop! You can't!" He breathed in panting grunts next to my ear as he forced himself deeper inside me. His hands tightened, squeezing my bones as his cock jammed up against my cervix and twitched, flooding the back of my tunnel with his virile sperm. He withdrew and pushed in harder, like he was trying to shoot directly into my womb, his cock releasing rope after rope of hot cum as he groaned and panted and thrust.

I moaned helplessly as his orgasm pushed me into my own, the almost-painful bumping of his cock head against my cervix shooting uncontrollable spasms of pleasure through my spine. He was still rocking inside me when I came down from my high, both of us panting, sweating, satisfied.

Except he hadn't used a condom. And I didn't want to have sex in the first place. He lay limp on top of me, breathing heavily into my ear, his cock still stuffed inside me.

"Get out," I demanded.

Derrick chuckled. "Babe, calm down, it's fine-"

"Get the fuck out of my house." I pushed at his shoulders, struggled until he got off me, his softening cock slipping out. I grimaced as his cum poured onto my bed, then I shoved him.

He stumbled to the floor. "Jana, come on--"

"No. Get out!"

"My car--"

"I don't care!"

He raised his hands and shook his head. "Fine, whatever. Call me when you get over yourself."

I watched him leave, then furiously stomped into the bathroom. Men.