Selena: Anal Goddess Pt. 02

Story Info
The adulterous, young housewife tees off at the "last" hole.
6.2k words
4.76
13.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not real thrilled with this but if i did any more editing I'd go nuts. If you dont mind, leave some constructive or negative feedback and together we'll make sure that Part 3 will rock...

...Selena took a deep, calming breath as she lay back on the couch and Scott hooked her silky thighs in his hands to ease her forward until her succulent behind was right on the edge. Then kneeling down before her on the carpet, he shuffled towards her while she watched in nervous anticipation between the peaks of her firm tits. As she spread her legs wide to expose the mouthwatering view of her crotch, he told her to pull them back.

Never taking her eyes off of his hefty cock, Selena did as told, the rewards of recent pleasures from following his every instruction still tingling throughout her body. With her calves framing his neck, he leaned his torso until her feet rested on his back and then gripped his dick by the base. Looking down, Scott licked his lips and grinned lecherously at the bird's eye view of her faultless crotch. Selena's cunt saturated and yawning, her asshole mildly distended from his intensive preparation, winking slightly with jitters. The image so erotic, so arousing, he took another moment to burn it into his mind and then his desire could be held back no longer.

Moving his hips towards her, the head of his cock cast a shadow over the small, wrinkled orifice he was aiming for, dwarfing the dark circle. Tapping Selena's rubbery anus with the glans, she jerked slightly and he slid the fleshy knob gently around the perimeter of her asshole. After a few seconds, he centered it and began to push slowly but firmly, the brunette purring...

..."Why can't we just go downtown?" Selena asked with some exasperation.

Hannah rolled her eyes and smirked, responding: "Wasn't a problem last time, you had your pants off in seconds."

Selena had told Ray that she was working at the restaurant after calling Chad and making sure he would cover for her. Now in the car with her best friend they were headed to the local bar. Just fifteen minutes from her house, she was worried about getting caught, despite the truth in Hannah's statement.

She'd been fucked by a complete stranger (twice!) in the parking lot on her last visit.

"I know, I know...don't remind me. But I was drunk and that was really stupid plus he knew I was there. He thinks I'm at work now, if he shows up, well, it would be bad."

"I think it woulda been worse if he saw you with your legs in the air," laughed Hannah.

"Yeah, thanks."

By the time they reached the small tavern, the place was at full capacity due to it being happy hour. The patron ratio was 3:1 male to female as usual; the main reason Hannah liked the place. Selena, just as eager as her slutty friend to have sex, was still more concerned with the locale. After thoroughly scanning the bar for any familiar faces, she nursed a beer with one eye glued to the entrance.

Hannah went to play pool with a small group of guys (of the four, she'd slept with three) after the two women agreed on staying for an hour. Just two sips in, Selena was approached by the most handsome man she'd ever seen and sitting next to her, he introduced himself as Scott. She soon learned that the 6'2" guy with the long, surfer-type blond hair was a 25 year-old carpenter and he made no attempt to disguise his intentions. Within a minute he asked about her relationship status and inquired about his chances of playing a role.

Their light banter slowly then suddenly became sexual in nature. Talking about sex was well outside of Selena's comfort zone (even with Hannah whom she'd known for a decade). She was much more likely now to just "do it" rather than discuss it, especially when sober. That said, his personality was somehow enhancing his panty-dropping looks and she couldn't help but play along. Very forward and blunt without being obnoxious, he had a matter-of-fact quality that she liked. As the conversation went on, it also began to get specific and by this point she was questioning her pledge of adulterous moderation.

"I go out of my way to try and make the woman get off first," he said, "From my experience it's usually harder for a woman to come than a man, than me anyway, so I think that's only fair. Plus it greases the wheels for me to indulge in some special tastes."

"I like the sounds of that," Selena replied, "There's guys out there that just wanna do their thing and roll over. I'm curious, what are some of these special tastes?"

"Well, it's really only one: I love a woman's ass. By the way, gotta come clean, I checked yours out when you came in and it looks world class," he grinned while she blushed, "But, yeah, that's it. It ain't a mandatory thing, if she's not cool with it then I'm not either."

"I don't understand...oh wait. You mean putting it...back there?"

"Yes ma'am. I love it and every woman I've ever done anal with enjoyed themselves. You, uh, hang an entry sign over the back door? It'd be a shame with what you got going on back there if you didn't. A crying shame."

"Wow, that's uh...that's pretty personal," she said, then after giving it a second of thought, she continued with surprising transparency "But no, I don't, well, I haven't. I tried a couple times but it doesn't...work. I mean, it won't go in."

Blushing furiously at the private revelation, she stared at the floor.

"Not enough lube, sounds like. I'll tell ya what, let's cut to the chase: gimme a shot. I know we don't know each other but you're smoking and haven't run me off, so I must have scored a point or two".

"Yeah, you've got a couple points in your favor but did you really just ask if you could put it in my butt?"

"Yes ma'am, I did. I don't see the logic in not putting all my cards on the table up front. I'd absolutely like to have sex with you, want to have sex with you and you might as well know I'll be after that ass. When you're ready."

"What if I'm never ready?"

He chuckled, then leaning in closer, said: "I can almost promise you that you'll beg for it once you've tried it."

Hannah returned then with Selena now fully turned on and bluntly reminded her of her self-imposed deadline.

"It's been an hour, so I guess we're leaving, huh? Unless you making googly eyes with this guy is more important than the half dozen I'd have let fuck me on top of the bar."

The two women went to the ladies room after introductions and talking it over decided Hannah would have no trouble getting a ride home if the brunette went off with Scott.

Back at the bar, Selena asked him if they could go somewhere else and five minutes later she was following him to his apartment.

Half an hour later she was on Scott's couch sipping from her first glass of wine. He hadn't even kissed her when inviting her in and other than the palpable sexual tension in the air they appeared to be just two friends talking. The atmosphere and the fact that it was him had her achingly aroused, her pussy so wet that she was afraid it would leak through her shorts. By her 2nd glass, she was gently but visibly rubbing her thighs together to create friction for her yearning crevice and he noticed, causing a bulge in his own shorts.

Licking the tip of an index finger, he brushed it lightly against her shoulder and then flashed his charming grin.

"We gotta get you outta these wet clothes."

Selena rolled her eyes but giggled, replying: "That was really cheesy but I think you're right" her voice dropping down to a husky whisper.

"So, just outta curiosity, do we have a verdict on anal yet? No pressure, I'm gonna let it drop if it's a flat nope".

"I-I just don't...I don't know. I guess maybe we can try it but I don't think it's gonna work and you have to promise you'll stop when it starts to hurt".

He beamed and replied: "Cool. You won't be sorry and there ain't gonna be any hurt. I'll get you so ready, you'll beg for it later".

Scooting closer to her, he finally kissed her softly. With a romantic grace that didn't fit the dynamic of the situation: two virtual strangers essentially hooking up for sex, they were soon twisting their tongues together with passion. Using just his finger tips, he gave Selena chills as he traced invisible lines on her arms, her neck and finally her chest. Slowly then suddenly his hand was under her shirt and her bra unhooked deftly. Their embrace broken just long enough to pull her shirt over her head, he lightly brushed her nipples which stood at attention instantly. He then moved to her shorts and in moments Selena was naked. Standing then and whipping his own shirt off, he gazed down at her.

"My god, you're spectacular," he said, the slight widening of his eyes as he drank in her, well, spectacular body instantly making her believe his statement. His jeans fell to the floor seconds later and Selena swooned as his dick flopped out.

Not quite fully erect but close, his solid 9" was a good bit bigger than she'd ever seen in person. The nectar producing well in her already glistening snatch went into another gear and juices leaked slowly into the crack of her ass.

Damn! she thought, He's huge! And he thinks that's going in my ass? No way!

As he sat down, he asked her to stand so he could take in the whole picture.

Blushing, Selena complied, her gorgeous face turning an even deeper shade of crimson as she turned per her request. Saying "Hold that", he reached for her luscious behind, caressing and then molding the firm, satiny globes. Chills ran through her again as he kissed each cheek with some longing suction. Still gripping her ass, his tongue was then extended and he ran the appendage down the deep crease from the top down to the base of her now sopping cunt.

Turning her then, he guided her on to her back and after a brief kiss, skipped his face down to her plush tits. Sucking and nibbling around the flesh at the edges of the silky orbs alternately, he moved his mouth in a shrinking circle towards her nipples. Selena was purring with delight, her shoulders pushing her up from the cushion as he tugged at the engorged nubs with his lips. She was also now rubbing her legs together with lustful vigor and as he twisted his tongue around her nipples she thought she might climax. After ten minutes of working her into a frenzy, he kissed his way to her cleavage and then started to peck and lick his way down her quivering torso.

Beside herself with bliss at his actions, Selena was suddenly consumed with a desire that had been one of her first thoughts upon seeing his hefty cock.

"Um, I think I know what you're about to do. Can I ask a favor? Can you put...it, I mean can you be in my mouth while you do that?"

Scott chuckled and offered: "Sure!"

He'd been with close to a hundred and fifty women in his life but only a handful even compared to what he had here. Selena was certainly the most beautiful female he'd ever been with and her body, at worst, was top ten, maybe even five. He'd gotten her to his place with simple conversation, out of her clothes with no effort and was going to do things with her that she'd never done. Now she wanted, asked, if she could suck his cock; as a favor to h-e-r.

Wow, he thought, just wow.

He lay down beside her with his calves by her head and pulled the dazzling beauty on top of him, her shapely thighs trembling as they parted above him. He leered at the mouthwatering sight in closeup, instantly reassessing his placement of her body. He watched as a bead of her juices started to drip down from the most immaculate pussy he'd ever seen, her equally impressive rectum winking just above. Lost in his deep appreciation of Selena's garden of ecstasy, he was brought back feeling one of her dainty hands grab hold of his cock.

In the next second her flattened tongue pressed against the shaft and slid slowly up and over the glans, her lips parting. Applying the same pressure that would close her mouth, Selena enveloped the head of his dick and dropped her face down at a deliberate pace. Frozen with pleasure, Scott groaned as her cheeks caved in from vacuum suction, his staff disappearing into her mouth. Drops of her heady pussy fluid drizzling on to his face "woke" him up again and wrapping his arms around her thighs, he pulled down. Driving his tongue full length into the sweet canal, he murmured at the syrupy taste of her cunt, lapping at and poking inside of her in an effort to drink her dry.

Selena's back arched in ecstasy as he finally started to eat her out even as she was forcing the crown of his dick past her uvula, jaws wide and lips tight over his girth. At the other end of the 69, Scott fondled her ass cheeks and then began a routine of spreading them, squeezing them closed. Watching her asshole intently, he started sliding his tongue up and down the yawning crevice of her pussy, pausing every few seconds to suck on her clit.

She managed to get the first six inches of his dick in her mouth and then the bulbous glans cut off her airflow and she backed off. Sucking him back in quicker now, the speed of her head bobbing escalated until her long, black hair started to whip around. She was also taking him deeper each time, getting close to the whole slab when the waves of climax began to crash through her. Pressing her snatch down against his face with force, she let out muffled squeals of delight while he lapped up and down in a blur, ingesting the increased flow of her nectar. She slowed but never stopped giving him head while he continued to suck and lick at her snatch even as she tried squirming away.

Managing, barely, to keep her in place as her climax faded, his cunninilgus didn't stop and neither did her blowjob. For another ten minutes, Selena fucked her mouth with his cock, driving him wild when her lips would hit his pubic hair, the crown deep in her throat if even for a second. He was soon pulling her snatch open with his finger tips, digging his tongue inside her and she began to orgasm again. The full length of his cock in her mouth, she held it there for several seconds as she came and the duration set him off. Delirious with pleasure as she climaxed, she jerked the base of his shaft like a tube of toothpaste as thick wads of spunk sprayed into her mouth. Catching them at first, she was quickly swallowing as there seemed to be no end to his sperm supply.

A few minutes later, jaws aching, throat burning, she spit his dick out and releasing his hold on her, she was able to roll off and lay next to him. Neither said a word for some time, both breathing heavily and covered with a sheen of sweat. Finally, Selena changed her position so that they were facing each other and she grinned at him sheepishly, returned by an awed smile on his part. The silence went on until their breathing returned to normal and after kissing her for a full minute, Scott stood up and reached into a drawer on the end table. Coming back to sit next to her, she saw that he had a huge tube of k-y jelly and a piece of rubber that looked like a 3D version of a playing card spade.

"What's that?" she whispered.

"This, my amazing little babe, is a tool of pleasure known as a butt plug".

Her rectum clenching, she said: "Oh", so softly that it was barely audible.

"Rule number one is relax," he started, "If you can't, there's no point in even trying. Trust me on this. You relax and I promise you're about to feel something incredible".

Moments later Selena was still on the couch but on her knees, her face and tits against the furniture, arms stretched out away from her body. Her succulent behind was in the air, spread wide and after a long, drawn out lap of her still wet snatch, his tongue kept going. Gliding over her rosebud, he stopped and began circling over the light brown orifice, gradually pointing the tip at the center of the crinkled opening. Clenching with embarrassment, she was gruffly directed to "Relax!" and she inhaled deeply. The probing was relentless and with her as calm as she could be, Selena could feel his tongue enter her rectum minutely. As she noticed this, it suddenly dawned on her thoughts that it felt "pretty good", then soon "really good". She even voiced this as holding her cheeks open still further with his hands, he wiggled his way deeper into the pleasant musk. After a seeming eternity, he was half an inch into the pliant opening, the taste more acrid, telling him that was as far as he wanted and/or needed to go.

Selena tensed up for a nanosecond then as his tongue was replaced by a glob of lubricant, pushed at by a finger. Knowing from experience that she could not just take but enjoy this, he surprised her as he barely went past the warm, rubbery entrance. He worked as much of the lube inside her as he could before making her flinch again feeling something blunt and hard at her asshole.

"Is t-that the plug?" she asked with obvious apprehension.

"No, you're not even close to ready for that. It's my knuckle and it ain't going in, we're just gonna knock at the door with it".

Rolling the point of his bent finger around the tight circle, it felt like a butt massage to the sultry brunette. Soon jabbing at the center of the orifice steadily while still pressing against, her sphincters began to loosen, barely. After having eaten her ass for a good twenty minutes, each step of the digital stimulation wound up right around half that and Selena's pussy was once again drenched. The next phase was a slow, steady insertion of his index finger into the scorching canal. He flashed a devious smile feeling her ass sucking it in as her muscles contracted. She was starting to moan now, louder still as the finger was retracted and his thumb sank into her rectum.

At this point she wanted to scream for him to just fuck her ass, rocking back against the penetration. After the expected ten minutes, his thumb was removed and an entirely new sensation was provided: two fingers pressed closely together. Her rectum stretched wider than ever before made her gasp, back curling with delight despite underlying pangs of discomfort. Just past the first knuckle, Selena came without warning, shrieking with ecstasy and surprise. The rapid flexing of her anal muscles clenched down on the digits and he had to force them inwards, the joyous beauty climaxing ever harder.

Bouncing her hips furiously as she came, Selena's thrusts slowed and she wobbled briefly before steadying herself. Blown away that the backdoor virgin had just climaxed, without any vaginal stimuli, from getting her butt fingered, Scott offered a blank "Sure" when she asked to move. On unsteady legs she wound up on her back, ass on the edge of the sofa arm, legs dangling over her. Her jaw went slack as the two fingers invaded her behind again for a few minutes and then she watched, biting her lip as he liberally coated the plug. Wider at the base than she'd remembered, she pulled her knees to her chest by his direction and closed her eyes.

The tip pressed against the now minutely gaped opening and was pushed forward gently but firmly. Staying composed even as it exceeded the width of two fingers, almost three inches into her asshole, she moaned again. A second later, the fat bottom of the toy popped past the circle of muscle in her butt, her sphincter then snapping down on the stem. Pushed in further, Selena moaned even louder until the base was flush against her flesh. At almost the same moment, he pressed his face against her delightful pussy, snaking his tongue along her slippery labia. During this stage of his process, which he had done 60, maybe 70 times, he usually just ate the woman out while letting her rosebud adjust to the plug. Sensing that lovely Selena was an exceptional pupil (She came! he thought), he started easing the device back and forth with slowly increasing velocity. Not quite extracting it, he would pull the widest part of the base free and let her muscles clamp down on the "midsection" before stretching them again with full insertion. In roughly two minutes she was howling in ecstasy, her hips bucking wildly. After just under five minutes, she came again and slid back like so much Jell-O.

12