Selena: Anal Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She's damned sure ready now,' he thought.

Giving off the physical appearance and feeling very much like a saturated and limp rag doll, he allowed Selena ample time to recover. This included a cup of water and the few minutes it took for her to sit up. He continued to explore her irresistible figure, gently touching, caressing her everywhere, unable to resist the temptation. Finally, her chest stopped heaving and she audibly exhaled with a sigh of relief.

"Think you're ready for the real deal. What do you think?"

Her asshole throbbing, with a mild burning sensation from the extended preparatory abuse, she wondered how extreme that would be following cock; his cock. The unique ache she felt now was on the mild side but that was from the depth of fingers, the width of the plug. Eyeing the toy, his hands and his dick at full staff in quick succession, Selena still had doubts about her body's ability to handle him. Her thoughts quickly went back to the unknown of how magnified her current discomfort would be with the greater girth and increased length.

In real time, her apprehension took all of three seconds to be rendered moot as she considered the mind-numbing pleasure she had just experienced. Starting to nod in agreement with him even while still pondering the potential downside, she couldn't fathom passing on the final step now. Not after all of that, all that she'd felt. In fact, she wanted this as much as anything she could ever remember.

"That's an understatement," she said, "I want you inside me, in my ass".

He immediately started to lubricate his visibly pulsing cock with the k-y jelly, stressing again for her to "Remember, just relax" as he did, Selena licking her lips as she watched. Taking her by the hands, he maneuvered her until she was sitting at the end of the couch, her succulent ass cheeks hanging just over the edge. After laying her back, he told her to hold the back of her knees and bring them back to her chest until "you've got all of it".

He then knelt before her on the carpet, a mild shake of his head in appreciation of the lovely vision she presented, one hand holding his cock at the base for guidance. The knob was pressed lightly against the wrinkled orifice and he moved it in a tight circular motion around the ring. He noticed instantly that when centered, his glans covered her rectum from view, validation of how tight she was going to be, how wide her shitter would be stretched. Hearing her soft purring of anticipation, an absolutely lecherous smile took over his face and he began to ease his hips forward.

The resilient circle widened slowly with the gentle force of his penetration and he watched intently, keeping her lovely face in his peripheral to monitor her reaction. Selena wore an almost blank expression, her icy-blue eyes half closed at initial contact and her lips started to part with entry. As his glans pushed deeper, the creases lining her asshole vanishing slowly, her mouth opened wider in sync.

Maintaining the same deliberate pace throughout, he entered her nether opening. Passing the width of single and dual fingers, stretching her wider than the plug; on his part, noticing the increase in temperature and dramatic boost in compression. Her jaw continued to drop, purring lust from her throat as the head was squeezed tight by her sphincters. A groan of delight from him as the fleshy knob finally popped through on the other side, the ring of muscle snapping down on his shaft. While her asshole pulsed, he kept easing forward, the steaming valley of her rectum enveloping his cock.

Her eyes were now fully closed in polar opposition to her mouth, moans increasing in volume as his dick slid ever deeper. Surpassing the depth of his fingers, she felt surreal pleasure and only benign discomfort as her bowels were pierced. With half of his length inside of her, he retracted until just the head remained hidden and then pushed back in, adding another half inch. Pulling back and sinking deeper in increments for the next few minutes, Selena started twisting her body with each inward stroke, her breathing ragged again. Finally his pubic hair tickled the base of her weeping pussy as he was in her no longer virgin backside to the hilt.

The foreign intrusion rooted so very far in her slick, white-hot canal, Selena whimpered, craned her neck and released her legs, spreading them simultaneously. Almost unconsciously, she then reached down with both hands. As her fingertips and palms raked over her clitoris, she orgasmed, a scream of ecstasy catching in her throat. Fluids squirted from her snatch and her sphincters contracted in spasms, her entire frame visibly rippling. The rapid pulsing in her asshole had Scott gritting his teeth trying not to come but he couldn't fight past it, shooting long ropes of spunk into the far reaches of her bowels.

Grinding against her upturned ass cheeks fervently as he unleashed his load, the bouncing of his cock enhanced her climax and she was finally able to shriek her delight. Again clenching his jaw as he finished coming, this time battling sensitivity, Scott pulled half of his shaft from her suffocating canal. Shoving his way back with still greater speed made Selena gasp, still in the throes of climax. As her orgasm slowly wound down, his thrusts in and out of her asshole continued to escalate in pace and length, soon just the glans trapped in the tight, moist cavern before almost vehemently sliding back in.

Now fucking her sensational behind smoothly, he was making her tantalizing body jerk with each inward stroke and after going silent following her orgasm, Selena started to moan softly and grunt. Her hand rested motionless over her decadent cunt as he drilled her scintillating rectum ever harder, tapping into the base of her colon. Her creamy tits were soon wobbling furiously back and forth and slowly but surely she began to buck her hips against his thrusts. After five minutes, the two serendipitous lovers were holding each other's shoulders for leverage, the brunette matching the intensity of his pounding.

Between grunts of physical effort, the adulterous beauty began to blurt short phrases of her ecstasy:

"Ohmigod, ohmigod!!", "This is incredible!!" until finally giving way to a steady and increasingly urgent cadence of "Fuck me!! Fuck my ass!!"

For just over ten minutes, Scott did just that, fucking Selena's surreal asshole for all that he was worth. Slamming his dick like a piston into the suffocating orifice, he was feverish with lust from the multiple and glorious sensations.

The visual of his rod vanishing inside her, only to return for a moment shimmering with lube and bodily fluids. The sound of his crotch clapping against her bouncing cheeks, the greasy hum of the in and out. The unrelenting pressure applied by the ring of muscle just inside, the sleek constriction beyond, the withering heat.

For her part, Selena was euphoric, the almost viciously repeated intrusion not like anything she'd ever felt. Her breath was snatched away for a second with every refill of her succulent behind, a perverse stuffing that was almost indescribable. The faster her asshole was violated, the greater the friction, the greater the pleasure and the greater her desire to get sodomized even harder.

Suddenly her anguished pleas became unintelligible and she instinctively began to rub her clit again. Within seconds the stunning beauty clenched her eyes shut and arched her back as the most debilitating climax of her young life coursed through her like fire. For a long moment she went completely still, her jaws slack in a silent scream. Then as the spasms exploded inside of her, she began to jerk as if going through convulsions. At the same time, her lungs released the shriek that had been caught in her throat just as Scott buried his member balls deep as he ejaculated, once more succumbing to the pulsing of her asshole.

They grinded against each other frantically for several minutes until their mutual orgasms began to wane. With his cock finally losing rigidity, he was pushed out of her still mildly contracting rectum, Selena offering a soft grunt as the head popped free. A stream of runny jism spurted from her winking asshole at his withdrawal, the slimy fluid dribbling down the crack of her behind. She instinctively clenched, thinking the worst while he nearly toppled on top of her, dizzy from the experience.

Within moments the stunning brunette sat up and staggered to the bathroom on very weak knees. Trying not to gag as she farted semen for the first time, Selena was soon stifling a stunned and joyous giggle, knowing her life would never be the same.

She'd been fucked up the ass and loved it!

Back in the living room, she blushed as Scott gave her a graphic and glowing review. He commended her for the genetics that had blessed her with the "tightest ass on the planet" and her voracious participation. Going further, he explained why it was such a unique act with her despite his vast experience.

"You took everything like a champ. Unbelievable. Sometimes it's taken weeks before a girl will let me in there and you were just next step, bang, bang, bang," his facial expression incredulous as he continued, "You sure you've never done that before? For real? That was like porn star quality. And you came! Most women never do that even when they like it."

"Ohmigod, stop. You're making me feel like a freak or something," she whispered.

"No, not at all...you're just incredible!"

"Okay fine but then why did I do...all that and you said most women don't."

"Again: because you're incredible! Look, there's a simple biology to all this, there's nerves that run from clit to ass. True story, you can read about it in the library. To be honest, in my personal opinion, the only reason all females don't react like you did is just psychological."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"Never have and never will lie to you. Look it up. And I laid out my whole hand right away. Which reminds me and I'm sorry for not asking right away, but again, you're freaking incredible so I'm off my game. What'd you think?"

"You couldn't tell? My God, that was the most amazing thing ever!"

"Told you, didn't I? How do you feel?"

"Okay, good I mean. It's hard to explain. It...my butt feels...funny? Like I know there was something in there but it doesn't hurt or anything like that. A little throb I guess," a sly smirk formed on her face, "I think we need to do it again to see for sure."

Concurring wholeheartedly, he added that he might need a "little help" in the process, making Selena hedge.

'That thing was in my butthole! It's damned sure not going in my mouth if that's what he thinks.'

A glutton for pleasure, the raven-haired stunner was reaching for his dick to jerk him hard even as she mentally refused a blowjob. Her hand slid up and down the slimy, instantly growing shaft. She unconsciously licked her lips as her fingertips were soon unable to touch around his girth.

'Well, he did put his tongue back there' she thought to herself out of the blue.

Unable to resist, her lust for sucking cock overcoming her, Selena dropped her head down and wolfed the crown and several inches of shaft into her mouth. He shook his head in disbelief; the only women who'd ever done ass-to-mouth before with him were simply skanky, which she was not.

Meanwhile, she immediately noticed a pungent yet oddly sweet scent but hadn't seen anything that "looked" offensive. She gave him head for just a minute or so until satisfied that he was at full staff. Sitting up, she wiped her lips and smirked.

"Well, my butthole's waiting and looks like you're ready...let's do it."

He immediately arranged Selena to be face down and on her knees while he scooted in back of her. After liberally coating his dick with more K-Y, he reapplied some to her winking anus. Pushing one, then two fingers inside her, stretching the tight cavity while she moaned, he then got into place. Feeling his greasy dick slide up the crack of her ass drew a lustful sigh from the brunette and her cheeks shook with anticipation.

Pressing the glans against her puckered circle, he sank into her asshole with the same deliberate, gentle force as he had the first time. Selena gasped softly as the orifice was stretched wide to accept the intrusion, easing her hips back slowly when the head squeezed inside. Their bodies met halfway, Scott buried full hilt in one steady thrust. Again pausing to let her body adjust, it was the brunette who started to rock after just seconds, the blinding pleasure only making her want more. While he stayed virtually still, Selena was soon bucking back and forth with increasing vigor, impaling her scintillating behind on his shaft.

Gripping her soft waist on either side, he began matching her passionate thrusting and very shortly after, Selena's teeth were clicking from the force. She squealed her delight with the occasional outbursts of "Harder!" and "Fuck my ass!" all while reveling in the intense ecstasy. The obscene stuffing of her tight, hot and slick rectum was so very intoxicating to her, pleasure unique and on many levels.

Eyes watering with primal delight, she knew as Scott fucked her ass that she would be doing this A LOT.

He grunted as he pounded her behind while she eventually just screamed into the couch cushions, reaching climax with no other stimulation after about ten minutes. Having unloaded three times already, Scott was able to keep fucking her through the spasming grip of her sphincter. A short time later, Selena started rubbing her clit and sank two fingers into her yawning snatch. The slippery tunnel compressed by the presence of his cock nearly made her black out in euphoric delight, turned on still further at simply feeling it driving into her.

She orgasmed yet again and dripping sweat, Scott started spraying jism into the steaming cauldron of her asshole almost immediately. Just an hour later Selena had once again sucked him hard and lay prone on the couch as he slammed his cock into her asshole once more. Both completely spent then, they exchanged light banter for a while until she went off to take a shower. Joining her, making out soon led to him eating her sweet, neglected pussy with her standing, one foot on the edge of the tub.

Almost begging him to get together again, he agreed to meet her at a local park the next day. After one last and hungry kiss, Selena left and returned to the bar hoping to find Hannah still there as she has an unusual desire to share the experience.

Her slutty friend was spotted almost immediately and shared that she had left twice, with different men and been screwed silly.

"So how'd it go with you and Goldilocks?"

Selena shrugged and deadpanned her reply.

"Well, he fucked me in the butt, like a bunch a times. Other than that..."

Hannah spit beer out of her mouth like a faucet and coughed.

"Whaaat?"

Part 3 better and sooner...

12