Selena & Demi: Tell Me You Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the onslaught of bliss, Selena leaned forward, draping herself on top of the bound pop star.

"Have I ever told you how perfect your body is?"

Demi could only mewl, that strap-on kept inside her guts to the base, leaving her descent from the orgasmic heavens more difficult.

"It's true," Selena continued, "your body is perfect."

A hand slid around to Demi's mouth, a few fingers poking past her lips, the slutty musician sucking on the offered digits with a lustful submissiveness.

"You're gorgeous, for starters."

The other hand moved down underneath her tied form to squeeze at her breasts.

"Your tits are awesome, like the perfect mix of soft and perky and sensitive. I could suck on them all night long."

The fingers in her mouth slid out, dragging down her tensing back.

"And your ass...well, it was made to be fucked."

Those fingers squeezed at her ass, nails digging into the ample flesh.

And then the strap-on slid back again.

"Just look how it jiggles when I fuck it."

Another thrust came, hard and deep, making her gasp loudly.

"Well, you can't see it, but just give me a sec. I'll show you what I mean."

Demi felt her owner shift, reaching over to the bedside table, scooping something up.

The strap-on slid back through her insides, pausing at the threshold.

A fierce thrust followed a second later, packing her full again. She whimpered, the strap-on pulling back again, Selena giggling above.

The sequence repeated five more times, leaving Demi teetering on the edge of another climax.

And then the strap-on stilled, once again deep inside her, Selena leaning forward, the object that she had scooped up from the bedside table now revealed to be her phone.

"Watch this," she purred, again using a fistful of hair to yank back Demi's head, shoving the phone into her field of view.

A recording played, and Demi watched as her own ass was violated six times. Each time, the peachy lusciousness of her ass jiggled and rippled, creamy flesh set to a hypnotic rhythm from the rough force that Selena brought to bear. It was also easy to notice the red-rimmed and distended anus, abused thoroughly with likely more to follow, still dutifully taking every inch every thrust. Also evident in the recording were two noises: the delighted purrs that Selena unleashed and the meek whimpers that Demi loosed.

With a slight adjustment, the camera now faced her, showing her sweaty, flushed face, makeup a mess, hair in general disarray. Just over her shoulder, her owner appeared, the phone tilting up to capture the smirk across her lips.

"Have you ever seen what you look like when you're getting fucked? I know we haven't ever made a video or anything."

Demi shook her head.

"Well, then this'll be something new for you."

The thrusts started up right away, shaking her to her core, a quick orgasm putting the thought of the recording phone way into the back of her mind.

During the spate of rough rutting, the hand in her hair kept her head yanked upwards. Her eyes rolled into the back of their sockets, another orgasm hot on the heels of its predecessor, her moans falling out in droves. The steady beat of Selena's hips on hers drilled that strap-on into her guts. In her mindless writhing, she pulled unconsciously at the ropes binding her, the coarse material biting into her wrists and ankles.

A few more climaxes later, the thrusts stopped, the strap-on lodged inside her.

"Look at the phone," Selena told her, shaking her head rudely via the fistful of hair to get her to pay attention.

The last remnants of the previous orgasm were washing over her, but she focused on the screen.

The recording played, her face filling the frame, a picture of profoundly dumbstruck lust. Her lips were slack, more meek whimpers tumbling forth. A blush coloring her cheeks was mixed with the black streams of her running makeup. There was an emptiness in her eyes, no thoughts there beyond taking the merciless thrusts, beyond the sensations that drove her quickly into that recently finished chain of climaxes. Demi watched, quivering at her own wanton nature, watching her eyes roll back in their sockets from the overwhelming ecstasy, her tongue lolling stupidly from her mouth, a thin line of drool spilling out behind it. The moans that she had loosed during the recording were actually attempts, with some being successes, to say her owner's name in submissive gratitude. Due to the ensconcing euphoria, she had been unaware of that, only making those noises, not stopping to think about what to say.

Selena giggled, the recording ended with the final thrust sending the strap-on to the base inside her, making her grunt weakly, her eyes, by now rolled back to their normal positions, widening at the sensation.

"You look so pathetic," came the taunting purr of her owner, "it's so hot."

Demi shuddered, mewling softly, the images burned into her mind, seeing herself that way, in what seemed like should be her natural state.

"Maybe we should send this video to Wilmer. 'Bet you wish you were here', that sort of thing. What do you think?"

The hand in her hair used that grip to shake her head in another attempt to get her attention. Demi moaned whorishly, idly imagining what her ex-boyfriend's reaction would be.

"Or we could record more, make a legit sex tape. Let it leak, quote-unquote accidentally, if you know what I mean."

Selena giggled at her pet's inability to respond with anything besides bestial noises.

"Some other time, I guess."

The phone was placed back on the bedside table, and Selena reared back up, reaching out to dig her fingers into Demi's shoulders, using that leverage to grind the strap-on against her insides, rotating her hips to stretch her anus out even more. The sensation was exquisite, a carelessly brutal treatment that sent shivers down her spine. She could feel her asshole widening further around the thick plastic shaft. The broad head stirred up her guts, a strong pressure deep in her core, the pleasure dialed up from the abuse.

Devious giggles came from her owner, who was bent on utterly wrecking her once-tight asshole. Pounding it into submission had not been enough. Selena took her time, tightening her grip on those tensing shoulders, grinding the strap-on into those warm depths with a languid insistence, at the same time rolling her hips steadily to make sure said asshole yielded to its reshaping.

While not as savage as the powerful thrusts, such sensations were more than enough to send her into several climaxes, her pussy streaming out even more juices. The ache at her anus increased, with twinges popping up here and there on her body as well. Sweat slicked her all over, some of it droplets from Selena, splattered onto her back or smeared all over her by those roaming hands. The smell of sex and exertion was rife in the room, suffusing her nostrils with a heady musk.

She mewled through another cascade of bliss. The slow and forceful rhythm of that strap-on was relentless, scraping through her innards, meticulously widening her anus.

"I did say I was going to ruin your asshole," Selena teased.

"Don't stop," Demi whined, pushing back as much as she could against the efforts of her owner.

Selena giggled.

"You're such a slut."

Demi nodded weakly, a small smile appearing on her lips.

The next few minutes saw more orgasms for her, and more of the same languidly abusive treatment from Selena.

But finally, the strap-on drew back, its circular movement stopping as well.

Hoping that Selena was not yet finished with her, she glanced back over her shoulder with a needy pout.

And then the thrusts started up, quick and rough, stealing the breath from her lungs, sending her into a spate of shuddering. The force of those thrusts increased until Selena was again rutting into her debauched asshole, pounding deep into her stirred-up guts. Her hands moved, both coming around to Demi's mouth, hooking fingers through her lips from either side, pulling back with that grip. All the overwhelmed songstress could do was cum, slobbering helplessly onto the invading fingers, her tongue wriggling and waggling, drool spilling down her chin.

"Come on," Selena growled, "take it, fucking take it, I know you needed this."

An affirmative whimper was barely audible.

"This is what you're best at, being my bitch, taking what I give you. Your voice is amazing, but it's nothing compared to how slutty you are."

The pace upped further, hard slaps of flesh on flesh ringing out in the room, the bed shaking from the violent rhythm. The fingers prevented her from closing her mouth, leading to a heavier flow of drool, dripping off her chin to land on the mattress, more bodily fluids defiling the sheets, from a different source.

"How did no one else ever try to fuck your ass? Makes me wish I had a real dick so I could feel you around me."

A fierce peak washed over Demi. Shudders ran through her prone form. The thrills were sublime, the noises that she made in response only slightly muffled by the fingers still pushed through her lips.

"I'm never going to leave this ass alone. I'll keep it gaping. Maybe when we're away from each other I'll make you shove a plug in there to keep it from getting tight. Yeah, that sounds good. What do you think?"

Demi tried to voice her approval, the meaning behind the noise that she managed evident anyway to her owner, who laughed derisively.

"I knew you'd like the sound of that. You love having that ass destroyed, don't you?"

Another attempt at an affirmative answer led to another round of laughs from her owner.

The climaxes battered her subjugated body, the aches increasing all over, her cries steadily becoming more of torturous ecstasy.

Even someone as slutty and submissive as Demi had her limits, and even someone as cruel and demanding as Selena could be merciful.

But before that mercy would come one last round of abuse.

The fingers slid from her mouth, wiped dismissively onto her upper back. Selena leaned forward, grabbing at that hair with one fist, yanking Demi's head back. Her hips still pounded ruthlessly.

"Just a little more," she urged.

Her teeth found Demi's exposed neck. The lustful pop star moaned whorishly, her pussy creaming yet again, feeling that hot mouth on her flesh, marking her with rough bites. The latest climax was harsh, waves of bliss buffeting her. Growls and groans sounded from Selena as she worried at her mouthful, teeth not breaking the skin, nevertheless planning on leaving an imprint. Her free hand roamed all over, clutching at the pert breasts trapped underneath the weight of two bodies, squeezing at the jiggling ass cheeks, stroking at the drenched sex just underneath the pumping strap-on. The moans that had erupted from the sensation of that hot mouth became agonized cries, another climax claiming her exhausted body.

Selena slowed the thrusts, still making sure that each one sent every inch of the plastic length into those bruised guts. Her pet quivered underneath her, sobbing from the sheer delirium, sending out stream after stream of fragrant juices. As her hips stilled finally, purposefully leaving the strap-on inside Demi all the way to the base, she moved her mouth, kissing and sucking at the exposed neck, soothing the red marks her teeth hade made.

This was one of Demi's favorite parts of any dalliance with Selena.

Once the carnality wound down, the last orgasm usually the most intense, her owner would embrace her, holding her tightly as she came back down from that peak, shuddering and whimpering. Soft, sweet words would be whispered into her ear, Selena aware that her pet craved such a balm after such savagery. The closeness and intimacy made it easier for her to relax, her body wound up from the overwhelming pleasure. She nuzzled her head back at Selena, who cooed happily, her hand still holding a fistful of her hair, using the grip to bring her mouth back for a passionate kiss.

The lovers made out for a few delightful minutes. The strap-on was still lodged inside her anus, forcing it to stay stretched, a low, throbbing ache radiating out from the distended hole.

But finally, Selena slid back, the plastic shaft exiting along Demi's bowels. The last inch slipped out, leaving the ring of flesh clutching at air.

Selena scurried back, settling in between Demi's legs. Her fingers landed on that gaped asshole, testing the width of the distension, pushing through.

"Damn," she breathed, "I did a number on you."

A low moan came from her pet.

"I could probably fit my fist in there."

The moan became a mewl, Demi imagining such a thing, thrusting her ass back as much as possible as if to entice her owner to try.

"Maybe next time."

Selena slid off the bed then, moving away and out of Demi's field of vision. Her reaction was a distraught whine, still craving the closeness of their previous embrace, still needing to feel her owner holding her.

"Be patient, slut," came the rebuke.

A hand landed on her ankle, and a few seconds later, the rope around it was untied, the other following quickly. Selena came around to the headboard; her pet watched as she untied the other ropes, freeing her hands. Aches sprang up, Demi groaning as she stretched, settling readily into the fetal position. It did not escape her notice, as Selena rejoined her on the bed, hugging her tightly from behind, that the rope around her neck was still there. The warmth and comforting presence behind her was easy to nuzzle back against, the exhaustion catching up with her in under a minute. Occupying her mind as she drifted into slumber was the delightful thought of what her owner had in store for her now that they were once again together.