Self bondage gone...wrong? Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 - the blackmailing Mistress trains a new sub.
3.5k words
4.37
8.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the painful sensation of my dick struggling to get hard inside of a steel chastity cage. When (and how!) had I even fallen asleep? I last remembered being bound in a tight spread-eagle, my ass filled by a moderate sized vibrating toy, gagged and hooded. With the vibrating toy constantly changing its intensity, driving me mad with lust, I couldn't even remember getting close to sleep.

But now that I was thinking about it, a stray thought surfaced - memory or dream? I wasn't sure - it was my blackmailing Mistress whispering fiercely into my ear as my body writhed and moaned in pleasure - she said "I am so excited to transform you into a submissive slut inside and out. Everyone will be able to tell what kind of slut you are just by looking at your body, and you'll be so glad to confirm it for them by providing your services..."

I wasn't sure what to make of that, and I was surprised I had even fallen asleep! But I obviously had, as my situation was now different. While I was still gagged and hooded, I was not in a spread-eagle position on a bed - I found myself on my knees, arms apparently bound together and pulled up behind my back, a fucking machine slowly sliding a toy in and out at just the right depth and angle to tickle my prostate. I very quickly found myself moaning desperately into my gag, each stroke sending an electric need for orgasm shuddering through me and pushing out just a bit more cum.

Latex-gloved hands cupped my ass cheeks, giving them a tight squeeze before gliding up my abdomen. One finger circled each nipple, then both piercings were gently twisted and released. The hands traced their way up to my head, and I felt the hood being manipulated. The hood was suddenly slipped off, blinding me with sunlight.

I blinked in the sudden light, looking up at my black-mailing Mistress. She was a sexy goddess of lust, as always, but she looked entirely different today. She wore a full body red latex number, with black latex gloves, black fishnets attached to a black garter - the garter accentuated the open-crotch, where her glorious shaved pussy was on open display - and a mask that covered all but her eyes and her luscious, pink-smeared lips.

"Are you ready to please me?" she said with a hint of girlish glee, her lips turned up into a smile.

"Mmmm mmm mm!" I said.

"Well, obviously we'll have to take that off. But first..." she produced a long string of clothes pins, all tied to the same piece of string, with about eight inches between them. "Where do you think I should put this?" she asked with an innocent tone, her fuck-me-heels clicking with each step. I moaned into my gag when I felt her grab my balls, although everyone knew where the clothes pins would be going when she asked the question. They didn't hurt going on, but I knew from experience that they would coming off!

"Now then," she said, settling herself onto a plush cushion that was right under my face, "are you ready for a little morning fun?" with the tone of a lover. It was hard to think of someone that was blackmailing me into being their sex toy as a "lover," but in some way it felt right...

No time to think, though, as Mistress pushed a button, and a winch slowly lowered my face until it was a mere inch from her open, inviting pussy. I could smell her nectar; she was revved up and ready to go this morning!

"We're going to play a little game..." she began, unbuckling the ball gag. "You get 5 minutes to make me cum with your talented mouth. If you can give me 5 orgasms in a row in 25 minutes, I'll give you the chance to have one of your own" (that was a VERY exciting thought, even though I knew there would be some deck stacking!). "But, if you can't..." she lifted her hips just a bit, rubbing her moist pussy all over my face, "then I'll pull a few of the clothes pins off for fun. You have 5 minutes between orgasms before I pull a few," she said, idly rubbing one finger across my still-gagged lips. "And, if you fail... Well, you'll lose your chance to cum. But don't worry - you'll still get plenty of assgasms."

She removed the gag. "You may begin," she said with a wicked grin, pushing a button on her phone. She pointed the camera at me and held it, recording my servitude.

I dove in, attacking her vagina with my tongue. I pushed it inside, pulled it out - in, out, in, out. Her thighs got tighter and tighter on my head as I tongue-fucked her hot hole; after a short time I felt her first orgasm shake her body. Despite the intensity of the orgasm, the camera stayed on my face.

Next was the clit - I licked all around it until she was moaning, then focused my attention on it. My tongue was starting to fatigue, but I could feel Mistress slowly building toward a second orgasm - her thighs tightening around my head once again. "Ohhhh, yes!" she moaned, finally cumming after my long vigil of licking. "Only three more to go. You're such a good bitch; keep it up."

I sucked her clit into my my mouth, licking it as I sucked. The tension in her body told me I was doing great - she was rapidly approaching the third orgasm. I spluttered as my mouth filled with her juices as she squirted all over my face, screaming "God, yes!".

"Wow - only two more," she said heavily, panting a bit. I slipped my tongue back inside, now very fatigued, and attempted to tongue fuck her. My efforts felt Herculian, but I was getting no reaction from Mistress. After a while, I switched back to licking the clit, then sucking it... in desperation I started licking every part of her sex that my tongue could reach, and none of it seemed to have any effect! After a long exertion, I heard her phone beeping.

"Ohhhh, too bad. You showed such promise, too. No orgasm, then," and she slid her mound forward, smothering my mouth and nose in it. I felt the clothes pins as they were pulled off, but the pain took an extra moment. I screamed into her vagina as she continued to slowly pull pins off my balls, each one adding fresh pain until it seemed I felt only pain. I slowly became aware that I wasn't the only one screaming - Mistress was also screaming, in ecstasy. Me screaming in pain into her pussy was really getting her off, as I could tell a moment later when my mouth was again filled with squirting fluid from her loudest orgasm yet.

I coughed, trying to breathe, as she slowly climbed off my face, allowing my to spit the fluid out and gasp for breathe. She stood there, shaking a bit from post-orgasmic sensations as I gasped, pulling in needed oxygen.

"That was delicious, slut. Now there's a game you're going to play..." she said suggestively as she stalked around the room, tearing down the contraption that had been fucking my ass and preparing something new. "I call it 'dick or dildo'," she said with a wicked grin as she used a pulley to hoist my arms up higher. With my ankles now freed, she gave me a little assistance in standing up as she continued to hoist. When I was standing helplessly on my toes, arms tight behind me, she stopped.

"Mmmmm, but Mistress! I ca...." I started to protest, and before I got any further, a large phallic gag was stuffed into my mouth and quickly buckled.

"Bad bitch," she said, her eyes suddenly angry. "You will do as I tell you. That earns a minor punishment. I suggest you obey, or else you'll find out about my major punishments rather quickly..." she said, a malicious lust suddenly in her voice. I froze at her tone, my eyes wide. What exactly did a major punishment mean?

"Now," she said, adjusting a bar table so it was directly in front of me. "I've put out the call for help with this game, so we need to get you ready...."

Mistress lowered my arms, then made short work of lashing my torso to the small, tall table. With each leg tied to a different leg of the table and my chest well secured to the table top, both my ass and mouth were in prime locations for use. "Very good," she said, double checking the ropes. "Now, time to get your hood on..." and with expert hands my head was quickly encased in a hood that had an opening for the mouth and two holes for breathing. Headphones were blaring some sexy club music in my ears and I could see nothing. I shook with fright at the thought of what was to come....

The mouth gag was removed and a phallus was quickly inserted - it pounded my face, making my throat gag, releasing gushes of drool that trickled down my chin. With the phallus buried in my throat, Mistress suddenly came on the headphones. "You'll get a fucking in whichever hole they choose, and when they are done, you need to nod "Yes" for dick, "No" for dildo. Understand?"

I nodded my head "yes."

"Oh, you silly slut - that was just my strapon, not a real dick," she said laughing, suddenly grabbing my head and fucking my mouth hard and fast. I was coughing and spluttering by the time she pulled out.

"Well, time for some more music," Mistress's voice said in my ears, "now that you have your first customer... Mmmmm. I can see you are excited," she said, her hand caressing my caged package, which was struggling to get erect. "I'm glad you are enjoying your new role so much already," her voice said, before my ass was given a good open hand slap. The music came back and I waited, my emotions boiling.

Mistress was right - I was very excited by all this! But the thought of a man sticking his penis into me was so... forbidden. That was the only word I found, and my caged cock struggled harder in its steel prison.

Before I could assimilate the idea that I might enjoy slutty activity with anyone, rough hands grabbed my hips and my ass was spread wide open. I felt a cold squirt of lube plop onto my hole, which was filled quickly by a large phallus. I moaned as my slutty hole was filled and moaned louder as it pressed on my prostate. The sensation on my sphincter was so unusual to me - was I getting fucked by a dick!? I moaned - in excitement? Revulsion? I wasn't sure. I tried to struggle against my bonds, to scream around the dildo gagging me, and then the pounding really started and my moans were part pleasure, part pain. The fucking suddenly turned gentle, and my prostate and ass quickly had me excited beyond sanity. The dick slammed deep into me and I felt a strange sensation deep inside me as the person quivered against me.

Oh god! I was just fucked by a dick! And he filled me with cum! As I started to panic Mistress's voice came on the headset.

"Well? Dick or dildo?"

I bobbed my head "Yes!" in panic. She laughed."Wrong again you silly slut - dildo.... wielded by a boy. That's two bruises on your ass; try to get the next one right."

Then Mistress's voice was gone and the loud dance music was back. Before I could think the gag was ripped from my mouth and a large phallus stretched my jaw wide. I was a drooling, gagging mess when Mistress's voice asked "Dick or dildo?" over the headphones. It seemed hard yet soft, so I nodded yes. "3 bruises, you naughty bitch," she laughed.

As soon as the huge dildo was out of my mouth it was replaced and my face pounding continued - the new one was narrower but longer! As my first good gag made me struggle I felt my ass pried open and a new one stuffed deep inside. My gag became a moan and then a scream, and within a minute I was a total mess.

By the end of the game I had earned 5 bruises and the only thing I was sure of was that I felt dirty and used.... and incredibly horny. The shame burned almost as much as my bruised ass as Mistress untied me.

She moved a moderate gag toward my mouth and I turned my head away. I didn't like this! Well, I did, but it was shameful and I didn't and.... *slap!*

"Mmmm! Mistr..." I tried to speak but was quickly gagged.

I tried to stand to assert myself, but my feet were still in heels, secured to the bar table so I wobbled. In a flash Mistress had pushed me back onto the table, face down. My hands were quickly secured behind my back, then pulled up to a painful level. I whimpered into my gag as Mistress walked around to the front of me

"Bad slut. You are my toy. You exist to serve and entertain me." She walked as she spoke, going to a wrack and taking down a wooden cane. From behind me, she continued, giving a stinging, bruising stroke to punctuate every word.

"You. Will. Do. As. I. Command. Or. You. Will. Be. Punished!"

I was screaming into the gag, crying like a little child when she finished. As she stood next to me she reached down and gently massaged my poor ass. "Do you understand?" She whispered. I nodded. "Good. Time for you to reflect on your place, " she said.

With me obediently helping, I was put in a humbler, hands cuffed to an anal hook, locked to a chain around my neck, just tight enough so the hook wouldn't come out. "Come, bad pet," she commanded, patting her leg like I'm a dog. I obey, worming my way after her as best I can. She leads me through the hallway - I observe multiple doors on the hallway, all closed, and that is all I see. I follow her into an open door at the end of the hall, find another sub, cock caged like myself. He is tied to a kind of bed or table, which I notice is at a very convenient height for Mistress to sit... She removes his hood but leaves the high quality blindfold on, bends over and whispers in his ear, then sits on his face. He slides his tongue into her pussy as she takes out a crop. She immediately begins beating his balls until his screams are shrill and pitiful, at which point she sits on his mouth entirely, allowing him to scream into her nethers. She stops for a bit to remove his cage, leaving the base cock ring on. She slowly teases his cock to life, until it is erect and he is trembling, trying desperately and futiley to hump the air, then she begins to beat his cock with her crop, fiercely, the sounds of each slap echoing around the room as his screams make muffled attempts to escape her thighs. I look at Mistress' face, note the look of lustful ecstasy etched there as his screams build. She uses one finger to start rubbing her clitoris. She is so aroused that her orgasm builds very rapidly, and in a few moments she is bucking on his face, her juices flowing down onto him.

When she is done, she slides the cage back on his bruised manhood, locking it tight, before standing up. He obediently opens his mouth for the gag and complacently helps her put the hood back on him.

"See, this is what a punishment for a minor infraction looks like. Do you want to try harder to be obedient?"

I nod my hod vigorously - yes!

"Gooood. His next punishment will be a Prince Albert piercing... I hope you are taking note. Now, come, pet," she said, again patting her leg for me to follow. I did my best to follow, and when I arrived in "my" room, she called me over to a dog bowl. The bowl had some plumbing connected to it, which seemed ominous.

"You will empty this bowl when it is full. When you need to potty, crawl down the hall to the open door, and you'll get your instructions."

"Mmmm mmm mmm?" I said, as politley as possible, through the gag.

"Ohhhh, right. I need to set you up for drinking, my pet," and with that she unlocked a drawer, pulled out another large ball gag (this one pink). "Look, it has a hole drilled in it for you to drink. Now, I hope you'll obey like a good pet..." she said, her eyes full of evil.

I opened my mouth wide for her to put the new ball gag in.

"Whose a good girl?!" she said, patting me on the head. Then she simply left the room. I heard her click away, up stairs, then a door closed. I crawled to my watering bowl, knowing if I didn't obey she would have ways of knowing and punishing me. Next to the bowl was a small platform - I learned to put my head on the platform, then tilt the ball gag into the bowl. With my lips sealed tight around the ball I could suck in water, like a straw. I sucked in as much as I could - I hoped it was enough! Then I crawled off. I noticed a dog bed in the corner. It was so demeaning, but kneel/laying on hardwood floors like this was becoming really painful, so I crawled over and flopped on the bed. It was sweet relief!

I didn't know how long I was comfortable, but my comfort was interrupted by a loud ding. I looked around, and found a sign I had missed - a bright neon sign, right over my bowl, was now lit - it said "Drink!" I sighed and crawled out of the doggy bed, across the floor, and began the process of drinking again. My thirst had been taken care of with the first bowl; this bowl filled my belly uncomfortably.

Mistress suddenly appeared. "Whose my good girl?!" she said, scratching behind my ear. "Now, good dogs don't pee everywhere; they go where they are supposed to. Are you ready to go?"

Now that she asked, I actually did. I nodded yes.

"Ohhh, good. Follow me, bitch!"

I followed obediently, as fast as I could behind her. We went the other way down the hall, into the room on the right. I recognized the room - it was where my ass fucking had taken place earlier that day. "Now, over there is your potty," she said, pointing to a cat litter box. "Go ahead," she said with an evil smile. "I'll watch it on replay later - right now I have a different sub to punish. Do keep all your potty in the box, like a good bitch. I'd love to have to punish you... Ta ta," and she left.

It was a ball-stretching challenge to get my caged penis over the box, and God it hurt! I managed it, but the positioning and the pain made it very difficult to pee, so when I was done I still felt like I had to go. A voice came over the speaker -

"Good bitch. Now go empty your water bowel."

...

After hours of crawling around Mistress's house like that she locked me in a bathroom with instructions to get dolled up. The little red dress would leave my ass in constant danger of exposure, the black stilettos would highlight my ass-ets, and there were matching red sissy lingerie - a red thong that would conceal my caged cock but show my ass nicely, and a sissy bra that included very generous breast forms. By the time I was dressed I looked like a slut. Well, not a slut - a whore, who was going out to make some money. Before I finished the makeup Mistress's voice came on a speaker to say "That makeup needs to be sluttier."

"Well, don't you look nice?" She commented as she walked around me, her eyes looking like I was a piece of meat. "Good work. Gag in," she said handing me a large, bright pink ball gag. She grinned as she held up three little padlocks. The gag and my heels were quickly locked on. "Time to practice walking in heels," she said grinning.

It felt like forever and just as I got down the hip movement she was teaching me she said "Great! Show time! Follow me."

Which is how I found myself holding this small clutch with my keys, phone and ID on the far side of the busy park, with my car way the hell over there. Since my wife would be home in an hour there was nothing else to do - I started walking.