Self Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when his tongue flicked out, and tickled both her pee hole and her clit, Rina completely lost control. Her throat emitted a stream of nonsense sounds, and her cunt emitted a stream of woman cum fluids which got Dave's neck and the upper part of his shirt wet. But he didn't care one bit. This was the most sexually responsive woman he'd ever encountered, and he loved every moment.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Rina finally managed to gasp out, completely unnecessarily. Her reaction was both obvious and explosive. Still, Dave loved hearing her proclaim it. He kept fingering her and licking and sucking while she shuddered, moaned, and thrashed atop the railing.

Finally, she gasped out, "Please stop, Dave."

He felt a tiny bit of disappointment, when he heard her beg this. He could have played with her like this for hours. But she had invoked his name, so he immediately stopped, and shifted away from her cunt, easing out his fingers. "Sorry if that was too much, Rina," he said, apologetically.

"Oh no, I didn't mean that," she stated clearly. "It's just that I want your cock to take the place of those fingers." She paused a moment. "I'd love to suck your cock to get it hard for you, but I don't think I can do it from this position."

"That's OK, Rina," he assured her, grinning. "Maybe later. Right now, it's as stiff as a board, already." He was taking off his pants and underpants as he spoke, leaving on his T-shirt. They say 'a stiff prick has no conscience' when talking about guys and sex. Therefore it was remarkable that Dave stopped before trying to push his cock into her pulsating pussy, saying, "Oh wait! Drat! I don't have a condom, or anything, Rina."

Her voice tinkled with mirth as she said, "If you're worried about pregnancy, Dave, I'm on the pill, and I have been for years. I'm fine with you riding me bareback, if you are."

He needed no further encouragement. Grasping her pussy lips, he gently opened her, and positioned the head of his swollen cock at her opening, and pushed forward. But the angle was all wrong. He was too low! He looked around, desperately, as Rina, having felt that nudge, moaned as his dick withdrew from contact. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm too low," he informed her. He saw her cooler by the other end of the railing. "Will that cooler hold my weight, do you think?"

"Yes, I think so... go ahead and try it," she answered. "Please hurry. I want you in me."

His heart was thudding hard, hearing 'I want you in me' come from her lips. He ran and fetched the cooler. Its metal body felt quite substantial as he carried it back behind her, and carefully got on top of it. Its base was wide enough that he felt no danger of tipping. Once again his fingers opened her cunt. Once again he positioned the head of his cock. And this time... this time he easily slid inward. The angle was great, and the warmth of her cunt tunnel sheathed his dick in its embrace.

Both of them moaned with relief as the connection was made. Dave paused, thrilled to feel his dick encased by her accepting moist musculature. Rina was giddy, being bound helpless, bent over, and feeling her cunt opened and stretched as it was penetrated. It was like a bondage dream come true!

Dave grasped her hips and began small thrusts, checking the stability of the cooler. He looked down, his gaze seeing Rina's lower back and buttocks, with his cock gradually emerging from inside her, and then disappearing back into her depths. Each time he pulled outward, her labia clung to his glistening shaft, caressing it. Each time he pressed in, those pussy lips curled inward, vibrating gently on the distended veins of his swollen manhood. The sensation was exquisite.

Rina was also caught up in the exquisite sensations generated by his fucking. On the one hand, it was maddening, being restrained so she couldn't participate by bucking back into each glorious thrust. On the other hand, the feeling of being so vulnerable, of loss of control, of being at his whim like this was astonishing. She was rapidly building up toward another orgasm. She knew that if he increased his tempo, she'd cum - there was no way she could prevent it, even if she wanted to do so.

The cooler was stable as a rock. Dave's passion was building. The scent wafting off their joined bodies was heady - was lustful. Giving in to that passion, his body reacted. Dave was surprised to hear what sounded like a growl emerge from deep in his throat as he started fucking Rina harder and faster. His pelvis slammed against her upraised ass cheeks and his ball sack slapped her cunt lips and clit over and over as he began hammering into her depths. He heard Rina emitting a keening sound, and felt her cunt muscles grip his dick and start a rippling motion, sucking at him. She was cumming!

Feeling that, knowing that, Dave kept his rhythm steady, the rhythm that had brought her to her peak, and was keeping her there. Rina would have cried out about her orgasm - would have shared that with him, but she couldn't draw a deep enough breath. Her body felt like it was glowing, melting, becoming liquid. Indeed, there was a lot of liquid. Her pussy glands were in high gear, bathing his dick with slippery cunt juice. Dave felt those heated fluids seeping onto his ball sack. The impacts of his scrotum on her labia now made wet slapping sounds. Rina's orgasm seemed to roll on and on. It was probably the longest one she'd ever experienced, if she'd been thinking rationally. But she wasn't thinking at all... she was experiencing... she was feeling, and that was all.

Finally, Rina drew enough of a breath to be able to communicate. As the fierce explosion of her orgasmic energy faded to a warm glow, she gasped out, "Oh my god! That was amazing! Fucking amazing!" She drew a long, shuddering breath. "But now I want you to fill me! Fill my pussy! Fill my hungry, slutty pussy! Please, please please!"

Hearing this luscious woman begging him for his load was like tripping a switch inside him. His grip on her hips increased, sinking his hands deeper into her flesh, claiming her. His growl became a lusty roar as the head of his cock became so swollen it would have looked like the cap on a mushroom, if he'd drawn it out of her. But he didn't. That swollen head raked along the now ultra sensitive tissues lining her cunt, causing her to scream with delight.

He erupted.

His semen boiled up seemingly from the depths of his balls, along the convoluted path leading to the tip of his penis. And spewed out into the greedy cunt, whose walls were contracting in a sucking motion, not only accepting that hot load, but demanding even more. His cock spurted even more. He was no longer thrusting. He was pressing his dick as deeply into her as was possible, and he was feeling each and every spewing, twitching ripple that drove his seed from his body. His ball sack had tightened so fiercely that his balls were pressed at the bottom of his torso. Dave had never felt such an orgasm before!

They stayed as they were - joined - for quite some time, recovering their breath and their control. Finally, Dave eased his softening cock out of Rina, and stepped off the cooler. He looked at her splayed labia, and the white, gooey semen that was beginning to ooze from her still dilated, reddish-pink fuck hole. Putting his underwear and pants back on, he walked around the railing and got onto his hands and knees, bringing his face near Rina's dangling head. Her dark hair was matted with sweat, and her tits were being mashed against her knees with each of her shuddering breaths.

"Rina," he whispered. "That was amazing! I've never felt anything like that! Thank you!" And then he added, almost shyly, "May I kiss you?"

She turned her head, making eye contact. Her eyes were shining... glowing... so alive. "Yes," she answered, smiling. "I think you'd better kiss me, after all that."

The angle was awkward, but Dave helped support Rina's head as he brought his lips to hers. The kiss - their first - was almost chaste. As their kiss ended, she giggled softly. "I think you know me better than that. Really kiss me. I need it." Dave kissed her again, their soft lips firmly together, and this kiss was filled with passion. And very satisfying.

He wanted to embrace her, so he asked, "Can I free you from these?" He touched one of the handcuffs.

Rina swiveled her head and looked at the ice block. It was about half melted. She knew that she could tell Dave to smash that block, and obtain the key it contained, but she was still enjoying her self-imposed confinement. Besides, she figured Dave may as well get a better understanding about what happens when she sets up a session for herself, if they were going to have some sort of relationship. She was definitely interested in exploring that, and hoped he was, as well.

"Sorry," she answered, looking back into his eyes. "I'm afraid I'm stuck like this for about 2 more hours, as a guess. But I don't mind if you want to keep me company while my ice melts."

Hearing her mention 2 hours stirred something in Dave's foggy, sex besotted brain. He looked at his watch. "Uh oh!" he said. "That long? I'd better tell you that I'm supposed to meet two friends here. They're due almost any minute. Should I fend them off? Take them away from the meadow?"

Rina shivered at the thought of being used by two more lusty guys. Dave saw her face flush a deeper red, but he also noticed her nipples hardening. He looked at her quizzically.

Clearing her throat, she spoke, not looking into his eyes. "Dave, remember when you asked me if I ever fantasized about being used when I was bound?"

He nodded, then realized she wasn't looking at his head movements, so he replied, "Yes?"

Her voice dropped to a bashful whisper. "The fantasy usually involves several guys." Her blush deepened, if that was even possible, as she confessed this.

Dave's eyebrows shot up, and he swallowed hard. "You mean... that is... are you implying... well... ummm... that instead of taking my friends away... that I... that you?" His voice trailed off after uttering that implied question.

"Would you think it horrible of me if I said yes - that I want that fantasy to come completely true?" she whispered, still not daring to look at him. If she had looked at him, she might've noticed that his cock stiffened again and made his pants tent forward, as he thought about watching Lou and Cliff having sex with her. He had a brief inner struggle with typical masculine possessiveness.

But he had no real foundation for jealousy. He and Rina had just met. She seemed wonderful, and was certainly a great fuck, and he hoped that she liked him, and he hoped that this could possibly be the start of something between them. And then he thought, "She wants this - she said so, quite plainly. If she gets fucked by all three of us, and still ends up with me, that's really saying something about her and me." This sort of flashed through his mind, and he realized she'd ask him a question.

He felt he'd better be tactful. "It sounds like you have a healthy appetite for sex, Rina. So, no, I don't think it's horrible or anything. I think it's the day that your fantasy can become reality, if you really want it to."

"You're so sweet and understanding," she sighed, looking again into his eyes. "I like you - a lot." She thought it very endearing to see him blush as she told him that. "Would you do me a favor, Dave?"

"Sure, Rina. What is it?"

"When they get here, please keep them behind me. I don't want to see their faces, or have them see mine. I want to be fucked anonymously." She thought for a while, then added, "I also want them to think you've trapped me here like this. That you're my Master, and I'm just a submissive slut, to be used for their pleasure. When you tell me that they're going to fuck me, I'll protest a little, and you can spank me into submission. OK?"

Dave couldn't believe how exciting that roleplay sounded. Supporting her head, he gave her a deep, tender kiss. "More than OK. I hope it's OK that the very thought of all that gives me a rock hard boner."

Rina laughed merrily. "I'd be very happy if we put that boner of yours to good use. Can you save it until I'm free? I still haven't tasted your cock, and this position doesn't give you the sort of access to my tits that I'd like."

He was about to make a comment about that, when he saw movement in the trees on the far side of the meadow. "Here they are," he informed Rina, as he got up and moved behind her, partially blocking their view of her. He waved at his friends.

As they got closer, Dave could see that their eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets, and they were trying to peer around him.

"What's going on, Dave?" Lou asked. Lou was the shorter of his two friends, and looked like a surfer with his sun-bleached crewcut and lithe body.

Dave stepped aside, fully revealing the lower half of Rina's nude body, draped over the railing, with obvious metal handcuffs securing her like that. From their angle, her face was hidden by her legs. "What? This?" he replied, giving one of Rina's ass cheeks a little pat. "This is my slut. I decided to give you guys a little treat today, if you're interested."

Lou and Cliff moved in much closer. They stared in disbelief. Rina's pussy was no longer gaping open, but its lips were still a bit red and puffy, and there was a bit of Dave's semen partially dried on her slit.

"What sort of treat?" Cliff asked, suspicion tainting his voice. Cliff, a young black man, was just beginning to grow out his dreads.

"Why, what else is a slut good for?" Dave asked. "To fuck her, of course."

"And just why wouldn't we be interested in getting a piece?" Lou asked, having picked up on Cliff's tone of suspicion. He looked around. "Are we being punked, or something?"

"Naw," Dave assured them both. "This is a one time, no strings attached offer. You might not be interested, because I just got done fucking her myself. See?" he stated, prying Rina's labia open enough to let a little more semen leak out. The skin on her ass rose up into goosebumps as she shivered from his touch.

"Hell, is that all?" Lou asked. "I don't mind sloppy seconds one bit. Can I fuck her first?"

"Master, please," Rina moaned pitifully, acting out her part.

"You heard my offer to my friends, slut. I don't want any back talk from you. You'll fuck them both, and like it." He swatted her ass firmly several times, while his friends watched, mouths gaping.

"Ow... ow... yes, Master... yes... yes!" Rina cried out. "They can fuck me. I want them to fuck me. I promise to obey, Master," she moaned, head down, face hidden against her shins. Secretly, she was thrilled that Dave was playing his part so well. She had no idea what his friends looked like, but the very thought of being fucked by them, unseen, was turning her on so much that she was almost cumming already. Dave's careful swats, sensitizing her ass, also helped arouse her.

"You heard her. She wants it," Dave confirmed. "Look at how her cunt's leaking now." He pointed at Lou. "I think you'll find that it's better if you stand on that cooler. I had to, to get a better angle. Oh, and she's on the pill, so just shove it in her." He tried to sound blasé and callous, but he was having a hard time keeping a straight face, since he knew how much Rina wanted this. Luckily, neither of his friends was looking at him - they were mesmerized by the sight of Rina's cunt, lubing itself for action.

Without further ado, Lou unzipped his fly and fished out his cock and balls. Being what might be termed a young stud, his dick was fully ready for action. He climbed onto the cooler, and skewered his cock firmly into Rina's cunt. She felt the entry of that unfamiliar hunk of manhood, and couldn't suppress a shriek as she climaxed, having been driven to her brink merely by anticipation. The guys could interpret the shriek in any manner they chose, but it was actually her shriek of triumph, since she'd dreamed of something like this for years.

"Oh fuck!" Lou articulated. "I think this slut just came on my dick! She's sure a hot piece, all right! You're a lucky man, Dave!" With that, he started fucking Rina fast, drumming his body against her ass. It felt great, sliding his dick in and out of that hot, wet, receptive tunnel. He grunted with effort as he pounded her. He was torn between wanting this fantastic sensation to continue for a long time, and fearing that something might cause an interruption before he got his rocks off.

Rina solved his dilemma for him. She was so excited by what was happening that after only a few minutes, her cunt muscles contracted rhythmically in another orgasm, squeezing and tugging at Lou's cock, virtually sucking the cum out of him. Rina was bucking up and down on her tiptoes, shaking from her orgasm, and speaking gibberish as she panted rapidly. Lou squeezed his eyes shut, bowing his back, holding his cock deep inside her as he yelled, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Take it bitch! Take all of it!" before his voice failed him and he started gasping. It was one of the best fucks he'd had in a long time.

Dave had positioned himself at the end of the railing. He'd placed himself there so he could see the side of Rina's face, watching for any sign of regret or dismay - ready to call this all off instantly if anything like that occurred. He also was there to block his friends from circling around to her front, since she'd requested he try to prevent that. He was pleased to see how much pleasure Rina was receiving.

They waited until Lou felt ready to pull out of Rina's pussy, and step off the cooler. Dave looked at Cliff, and silently raised his eyebrows questioningly.

Cliff said, "I'd love to fuck her, man. But I got a problem." He undid his pants and drew out a cock of prodigious length! "The trouble is, man, chicks can't handle this beast in their pussy. I bottom out too fast, and it hurts them. The only way I can really get a good fuck going is to fuck them in their ass. Does your slut do that?"

"Fuck her in the ass, huh? That could be amusing," Dave muttered. He was stroking his chin, as if deciding, but he was stalling for time, and surreptitiously looking for a cue from Rina, not knowing if she'd like that. He saw her nodding with tiny movements of her head, signaling it was all right with her.

Without missing a beat, Dave continued, "Well, maybe. But how would you open her up and lube her? I've got no lube handy."

"No problem, man. I'll use my spit and fingers to open her and get her ready. I do this all the time."

Lou and Dave watched as Cliff stepped onto the cooler, placed both his hands on her ass cheeks and pressed them apart from each other. That action alone pulled her ass hole open quite a bit. Cliff spat accurately into her opening a couple of times, then used his finger to work the spittle inward. He wasn't fastidious as he worked - he even scooped up leaking fluids from her cunt - semen mixed with her own cum juices - and also used that to lube her ass hole. But he was careful, and thorough.

This was new territory for Dave and Lou. Cliff had their rapt attention. They watched him slowly work his fingertip through Rina's puckered ring, shoving more and more of his makeshift lubricant inside her. He added a second finger as Rina loosened her control, and then a third, still spitting, but now directly into the space created between his fingers. Cliff's cock was rearing up as he performed this task, and some of his precum began leaking, a sure sign that playing with her ass hole was arousing for him.

The sheer eroticism of what they were viewing was giving Dave and Lou stiffies too, but their dicks were trapped in the confinement of their pants. They reached down and pressed and squirmed, adjusting their erections to a more convenient placement. Meanwhile, Rina was moaning and murmuring sounds of encouragement as her ass was opened so sensuously.