Self Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

Keeping his three fingers inside Rina's ass, Cliff spat now on his cock, and with his free hand smeared his spittle, mixed with his copious amounts of precum, all over the cock's head and shaft. When he pulled his fingers free, Rina's ass hole didn't immediately snap shut, she'd been so relaxed by his actions. Lou and Dave had an astonishing look into the depths of her 'forbidden' hole before the head of Cliff's cock obscured their view.

As that bulbous cock head entered Rina, stretching her anal ring a little more than the three fingers had done, she uttered a long, drawn out, "Ooooooohhhh fuuuuuuccckkk!" More dick entered her backdoor, causing her to emit such a groan that the hairs on Dave's arms stood up on end. Cliff was pressing inward slowly, using his hands to keep her ass cheeks spread apart. When about half his cock was inside her, Rina moaned, "Ooooooohhhh shit!" Dave was momentarily concerned, but she continued, "That feels soooooo good!"

The onlookers watch with astonishment as the entirety of Cliff's cock ultimately disappeared, and his ball sack rested against Rina's cunt lips. She must've felt that contact, and realized that her ass had swallowed the whole thing. Not having seen his dick, she had no clear concept of what a feat that was, but she gave out a gasping cry, "I feel completely stuffed, Master! If he shoves in any more, it'll probably come out of my mouth!"

The three men grinned at each other. Cliff started tiny thrusts, barely moving in and out, letting Rina get used to these movements. Lou and Dave were taking mental notes about Cliff's techniques, hoping they'd get a chance to use them sometime. They noticed his strokes were gradually getting longer and longer. After a while, Cliff was fucking her ass with full strokes. From time to time, air that had gotten compressed by his plunges came blasting out around his shaft in a lewd farting sound. That made the men laugh, and Rina giggled.

She didn't giggle for long though, because Cliff's ball sack, which was just as hugely endowed as his cock, was now slapping firmly against Rina's labia and also her clit, visibly swollen with her excitement. Soon she was sweating, gasping and panting - her arousal nearing its peak.

The muscles of her legs, ass, and arms bunched with contractions, and her handcuff chains rattled as she strained, shouting, "Oh... my... fucking... god! The reaming of her ass hole, combined with the repetitive smacks of his ball sack on her cunt had worked their magic - Rina was cumming, and cumming hard! Her ass virtually vibrated against Cliff's large hands as she shook beneath him.

"Fuck, man! This chick's ass is trying to rip my dick clean off!" Cliff exclaimed, and he wasn't complaining. "She's tight... tight... tight!" He started hammering his dick in and out harder and faster, getting himself off, now.

As Cliff's hot jizz boiled out of his cock, flooding Rina's nether tunnel, she screamed, "Awwwww! He's cumming! He's cumming, Master! Ohhhh shit! There's so much of it!" Indeed, Cliff's massive balls must've manufactured an equally massive amount of his seed, and he was unloading it all deep inside her. Dave and Lou practically had spontaneous emissions of their own, seeing, hearing, and smelling all this potent display of sex.

When Cliff finished delivering his load, he immediately yanked his cock free, and jumped down off the cooler. Since Rina's muscles were still rippling with her spasms, and her ass hole was shockingly dilated, her ass started pumping great globs of Cliff's sticky white semen out of its opening. The globs ran together into an aromatic cascade that streamed down over her cunt, and slid earthward along her shivering thighs. Dave considered her the most erotic, desirable woman he'd ever met, seeing her like this.

Strangely enough, Cliff and Lou started looking a little sheepish, as the reality of what they'd just done struck home. They'd just fucked a perfect stranger, using her sexually for their own gratification. Neither of them actually wanted to face her - not after that - even though they'd done it at Dave's invitation, and the woman hadn't given more than a token protest. Dave's friends put on a face of bravado, thanked him, promised to get together again soon, and hastily strode away.

Dave went around the railing to sit near Rina, and stroked her sweaty back, neck, and hair. "How are you doing, Rina?" he asked, gently.

She sucked a few breaths of air, making her tits press hard against her knees. "Oh, Dave! That was amazing! Fuckingly fantastic! Perfect! Better than I'd ever imagined." She turned her head and looked at him, sweat streaming off her face. "And you played your part to perfection - Master!" She giggled merrily, if a bit wearily.

Dave took off his T-shirt, using it to wipe the sweat off her face. This act of tenderness solidified her feelings toward him. She locked eyes with him, so he'd know she was serious as she whispered, "Would you like to continue to be my Master?"

Hearing that question, Dave's heart jumped inside his chest, and started thumping so hard he'd swear he could hear it. He touched her chin tenderly, and leaned close. "That would be my honor, Rina." He kissed her slowly and sweetly. "Does that make you my... slut?" he asked, smiling.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. "When I'm doing self bondage sessions, it'll be a lot more fun if you're around to use me, too." They kissed again, sealing the bargain.

Rina looked at the ice block. It was almost completely melted, and the handcuff key was visible now. Dave saw what she was looking at, and asked, "Do you want me to break that and get you the key?"

"My plan was to work my way to it, so I'd like to try and see if I can," she answered him. He nodded his understanding.

Rina began inching her way down the railing. With her wrists cuffed to her ankles, she could only go slowly, doing a series of tiny side shuffles. This was fine with her, since it was part of the experience she sought.

Dave watched her go, appreciating the play of her muscles as she moved. From time to time, he scooted along the grass, keeping pace with her on this journey. When she eventually reached the key, the last of the ice had fallen away, and Dave observed how she freed herself from the cuffs.

Rina stood up, came around to his side of the railing, and stretched - arms skyward, head back, and going up onto her toes. This was Dave's first look at the front of her body. She looked magnificent! As she stretched, a stray shaft of sunlight broke through the clouds and washed over her. Her nude body glowed in a way that made his throat go dry. He wanted to hold her, hug her, kiss her - ravish her.

It was almost as if she was reading his mind. "Still have that boner for me?" she asked, grinning naughtily.

Emotionally, he managed to choke out, "Now, more than ever."

"Well, I haven't had a chance to taste your cock yet, remember? You want to stand while I suck it, Master? Or be on your back in the grass?"

"Stretching out sounds marvelous to me," he replied.

"I'm still naked, Sir. Will you get naked for me, too?" she whispered, licking her lips.

Seeing that wanton look on her face galvanized him into action. In the blink of an eye, all his clothes were off, and he got onto his back, his rampant dick sticking up like a flagpole.

"Now that looks delicious," Rina murmured, kneeling next to his hip. She leaned over, pursed her lips, and moved her face downward, engulfing the head of his cock along with most of his shaft. She sucked gently, and his cock twitched, delivering some of his precum nectar to her hungry mouth and throat. She'd sweated quite a bit during her self bondage session and fucking, so she was truly thirsty. She decided to take her time, drinking his precum slowly for a good deal of time, rather than rushing him toward a lusty climax.

Dave didn't mind one bit. He pillowed his head on his arms, crossed behind his head, and watched his slut nourish herself on his manhood. He couldn't quite believe this was true. It was like some erotic wet dream, except it was a thousand-fold better! He could feel the warm wetness of her mouth - that was the only point of contact between them at the moment, so she'd captured his complete focus on that interaction. The twitches of his cock were so subtle that he was barely aware of them, but he thought he could feel fluids rising up into her mouth. The swallowing motions that her elegant throat was making verified that she was drinking.

Finally, after a period of time, Rina slurped her mouth up and off his dick, stating, "I'd like to ride you for a while, so your hands will be free to play with my sadly neglected tits, Sir, if that's OK with you."

He laughed, happiness filling his heart. "Ride me to your heart's content, my lovely slut. I'll do what I can to make your luscious tits happy."

Rina straddled him, opened her pussy, and sank down, impaling herself delightfully. Sighing with bliss, she began rising, falling and rocking. Dave reached up and whispered his fingertips on the sensitive skin of her breasts. He didn't grab - he caressed - and he paid attention to the entire surface of her tits. It felt so good that both of them shuddered joyfully. Dave gazed at her - torso and face - enjoying the sight of her pleasuring herself atop him.

He felt... he felt... comfortable with her... compatible with her... even though they'd just met that day, and in such an unusual fashion. With other women, the sex had been perfunctory - both parties in a rush to climax. With Rina, it wasn't like that at all. He was thrilled to feel them joined together like this, with her warm smooth thighs and legs embracing his sides and hips, and her sweet pussy sliding erotically on his manhood.

Paying attention to her cues, his hands went to her areolae and nipples as Rina's fucking movements sped and intensified. He began gently pinching and rolling the engorged, almost pebbled textures at the peaks of her breasts, and saw her nodding, eyes closed in concentration.

Suddenly, Rina leaned forward, planting her hands on his shoulders, and bucked up and down fiercely, gasping for air, head tilting back. Dave pinched her flesh more firmly, and rolled her nipples within mounds of the gathered flesh of her areolae. Her eyelids flew open, and she sounded a shriek of triumph as her orgasm hit her, and seized her control away. She vibrated atop him for a timeless moment, her cum fluids washing the base of his dick and his balls.

Eyes sparkling with wetness, she let her torso sink down against his chest. She murmured into his neck, "Please roll us over, and take me. I want to be fucked, looking up at you as you cum inside me."

Dave was already close. Embracing her, he rolled them sideways until she was resting on her back in the soft grass. He braced his hands next to her shoulders, and looked deeply into her eyes as he began thrusting. She raised her hands to caress the back of his neck, and hooked her ankles together behind the small of his back. This position opened her thighs more, and Dave entered her fully, thrusting. She moaned and bit her lip seductively, moments before her pussy again started rippling in orgasm. Her orgasm triggered his, and they maintained their eye contact as his seed rushed into her, dispelling an emptiness she'd never known she had. That moment, they magically bonded.

When their bodies had calmed somewhat, gently shaking in intermittent post-orgasmic aftershocks, Dave rolled them both onto their sides, and held her. Held her. Hugged her. Kissed her. That night, they shared a bed together for the first, and definitely not the last, time. And Rina was right. She never did need that silky red set of bra and panties from the backseat of her car.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers