Self-Bondage Vignettes Vol. 03

Story Info
Self bondage shorts.
750 words
3.86
12.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

POLE TIE 1

I would like to relate one of my earliest experiences with self bondage.

I was 19 and visiting my grandmother for a few days. She had gone to the store so I was alone in the house. Her basement was divided by a curtain; the laundry room on one side and a sitting room/bedroom on the other side. In the laundry room side were three tables lined up along the curtain and between two of them was a round steel support pole about 4 inches in diameter. I took off my clothes and climbed under the tables.

I tied a cord around the base of my scrotum, looped it around the base of my cock and then around my balls with a knot below my balls. I tied the cord around my ankles then slid my butt against the pole and tied the ends of the cord around the pole, loose enough that it could slide up (or down).

I then proceeded to push/walk myself up the pole until I was resting with my shoulders and head on the floor, my feet about 2 feet above with my erection poking out from between my legs.

I am not sure how long I stayed there just relishing the feeling of the restraint, watching as my cock throbbed. I was about to try to tie my hands behind the pole when my grandmother came down the stairs calling my name. I froze; not moving or making a sound. When she came into the laundry room I was sure she would discover me. The thought of the humiliation got my heart pumping along with the ever increasing throbbing of my erection.

Suddenly I ejaculated, spewing cum on my face; the first time I had tasted cum.

My grandmother went upstairs without finding me. I frantically untied myself, got dressed and cleaned up as best as I could without giving any indication that I was in the house then slipped out the back door and came around to the front where I grabbed an armful of shopping bags from her car and met her on the way into the house saying I had been outside and had seen that she had returned.

I fantasized about that self bondage session for many years.

POLE TIE 2

I have a 1-inch diameter wooden pole not quite as long as I am tall with 5 eye-screws in it. The eyes are big enough to fit at least two thicknesses of clothesline rope through them. There is one eye at the bottom, one at what will be knee height, one at crotch height, one on the opposite side at waist height and one at the top.

I cinch my ankles together and tie the rope through the eye at the bottom of the pole. Next I cinch my knees together and tie the rope through the next eye up.

I tie handcuffs to the eye at waist level.

A thin cord is tied around my cock just below the head. I take another cord and, starting at the top of my scrotum, take it around my cock, down between my balls and back up around the sides then pull hard and tight until my balls are pulled up and tightly together above the shaft of my cock and tie several loops around them.

I pull the cord around the head of my cock between my legs and tie it tightly to the eye at crotch level.

Chain linked clover clamps are attached to my nipples. The cord around my balls is looped through the nipple clamp chain and tied tight, pulling my balls up and my nipples down.

I strap on a harness ball gag and tie a cord from the D-ring on top to the eye at the top of the pole and pull that tight until my head is bent backwards as far as I can stand it, adding strain to the pull on my balls and nipples.

I put my wrists in the handcuffs and lock them closed. (the key is on a table about 10 feet away)

The restraint excites me - my cock straining for release - my hands useless to provide that release. Walking is impossible so I will have to very carefully hop or somehow shuffle my way across the room to reach the key to the handcuffs. I think I will have to add another level of danger next time and add a pair of high heels.