Self-Bondage Vignettes Vol. 02

Story Info
Self-bondage shorts.
847 words
3.62
9.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3:

I am a Big Woman. Whether I am a big Beautiful woman or not is, I suppose, in the eye of the beholder. I love the feel of tight ropes and I tie myself up on a regular basis because I have not found a partner I can trust. I believe this trust issue stems from childhood when I played a game of cowboys and cowgirl with a couple of the neighborhood boys. They tied my ankles together and my wrists behind me then pulled by pants down and my shirt over my head and left me in the field. I was able to get my ankles free and my pants (mostly) pulled up then I ran home crying. While freeing my wrists my mother chided me for playing such a game with the boys and sent me to my room.

As I live by myself there is no risk of being discovered. Today I plan to add that risk to my self bondage adventure. I've got my biggest vibrator crammed into my pussy and my biggest butt plug stuffed into the appropriate hole. My half-inch 'fat' rope circles my waist disappearing beneath the folds of flesh; then down between my legs with a big knot to ride on my clit, a circle around the vibrator to keep it in place and a knot over the butt plug for a little additional pressure; then back up through my butt crack and tied off to the waist rope.

I use a cotton rope to root cinch each breast with a slightly loose second loop knotted beneath the breast. The ends are pulled up on either side of the nipple and wrapped around the loose loop and pulled tight, splitting the breasts quite severely. Then I adjust my FF breast meat to create an appealing display.

I throw on a loose pair of pants, a loose t-shirt and my sneakers, grab my bag of bondage gear and head for the car.

I've been scouting the new commercial/industrial park currently under development about 10 minutes from home. The roads and cul-de-sacs have been paved even though many have no buildings or current construction. I park on the circle of one such cul-de-sac where the trees have not yet been cleared. With my bag in hand I venture into the trees and about 50 yards from the road come upon a small clearing.

Clothes off, ball gag in and the vibrators turned on to high, I tie a short (18") hobble between my ankles and a shorter one between my knees then handcuff my wrists behind my back. With the key still in the bag this as close to complete helplessness as I can get without help - it feels wonderful.

I start 'walking' through the trees in the opposite direction from the road and about 20 yards in come across a dirt 'road' - really just two tire tracks worn into the earth. To the left would lead back toward the development area so I turn right and after about three minutes or so I can see a large clearing ahead. When I get there I see a large billboard advertising the development project and about 200 yards in the other direction I can see the interstate and the cars and trucks passing - I would be clearly visible to anyone who might be paying attention to the scenery.

I just stand there for a few minutes noticing that nobody has slammed on the brakes or swerved into an accident, then head back to 'my' clearing. As I near the spot where I had come out of the trees I can hear what sounds like a truck engine further along the dirt 'road' so I hurry as best I can back to the clearing and duck down. About a minute later I hear and then can see a pickup truck pass and continue on without hesitating. The close call has my pussy quite agitated so I do my best bump and grind to provide that required satisfaction, slumping to the ground fully sated.

When I've recovered I find the handcuff key and release myself from my bondage. I find that my ankles and knees are quite chafed. I'll have to add some leather cuffs to my bondage gear before trying this one again.

4:

Another day at the office, except for Dave this one is like none before. He has tied his dick and balls (slipping on a condom before applying the knots so no telltale wet spot would stain his trousers) such that a huge erection presses against his pants. The knots and his level of arousal should keep his dick at least semi-erect all day; what a glorious feeling. The possibility of someone noticing has him on edge and adds to his arousal - he can feel the wetness inside the condom. He makes his usual rounds, stopping to chat with the other employees (male and female) and no one seems to notice anything different in him. He resolves to make this at least a semi-regular habit.