Self-Bondage Vignettes Vol. 04

Story Info
A simulating short story.
1k words
4.35
5.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do Not Try This at Home

I've been into bondage for some years and have enjoyed sessions with a female roommate and a two boyfriends over the years but I often need the feel of the restraints when there isn't anyone around to indulge me. So self bondage is my remedy.

I enjoy breast and foot (especially tied toes) bondage and breath play so when a saw this particular bondage video clip online I just had to try it.

The girl was on her back on a metal bar cube (padding under her back). Her breasts were root cinched with several loops of leather thong. Her legs were bent, her knees near her shoulders and tied to the top bar of the cube, her feet sticking up in the air. Her arms were tied down to the sides of the cube. She had a ring gag in her mouth. A leather thong was tied around her neck, tight under her chin and the ends of the thong ran up behind her head and tied to her toes after her lower legs had been pressed back beyond the point of equilibrium therefore applying constant pressure on the 'garrotte'. The Domme was pushing a thick dildo into her pussy then sticking the dildo into her mouth making her lick the pussy juice from it. Ultimately the Domme used a vibrator on her clit forcing several orgasms. It was all too delicious for me; I had to try it.

I don't have a metal bar cube nor a ring gag.

I grabbed a soft, thick blanket and folded it on top of my coffee table and positioned a swing-arm lamp next to the table with the arm over the table. I'll attach the handcuff key ice cube to the arm so it hangs above my pussy. The string attached to the key will be long enough (after the melting) for the key to fall to the table near where my handcuffed hands will be.

I insert my 3-inch dildo gag and strap it tight around my head. I like to bend over, chest parallel to the floor, when root cinching my boobs. The cinch can be made ever so much tighter and I don't get so many pinches. I love the feel of the leather thong around my boobs and I make sure it is quite tight. I stand up straight and my boobs feel so heavy I almost tilt over forward again.

I tie lengths of rope to the legs of the table at the end where my head will be.

I tie a leather thong around my neck and knot it at the back.

Time to retrieve the ice cube and attach it to the lamp arm leaving the light off - I don't want any additional heat from the bulb - it should take maybe 30-40 minutes for the key and its string to melt free.

I get into position on the table and bring my legs up where I can loop my knees with the ropes attached to the table legs. I get the ropes nice and tight so my knees are almost touching my shoulders and squeeze my bound boobs between them.

I stuff my thick vibrating dildo with clit stimulator into my pussy and turn it on high. I am already close to orgasm.

With my left arm over my lower legs (which are sticking straight up) I pull them down toward my head. My right hand takes the ends of the garrotte thong and wraps each around a big toe, then secures each with a half knot. I let go with my left hand and immediately feel the garrotte tighten against my throat, tight under my chin, then finish tying the thong ends into a square knot.

Quickly now before I chicken out I grab the handcuffs, snap an end closed around my left wrist, force my arms under me until my hands are close together and slightly poking out below my butt and close the other cuff around my right wrist. As soon as I hear (and feel) the second cuff close my pussy goes into spasms and an amazing orgasm rocks me. My whole body quakes; my legs jerking back and forth pulling the thong against my throat.

When I start seeing stars I worry about what I've gotten myself into. I can feel the dripping water of the melting ice cube on my fingers and think maybe I should have turned the lamp on after all. The cube is melting but it will still be some time until enough string is free for the key to drop to a point where I can reach it.

My hands are too far away from the vibrator to reach it let alone try to pull it out or turn it off. Realizing that I am in such a helplessly constrained state triggers another orgasm. My hips buck like they are trying to fuck the vibrator; trying to pull it deeper inside me. Finally it subsides and I try to calm myself. I pull my feet closer to my head trying to relieve the tension on the thong. It helps a bit but I won't be able to maintain this position for very long; my legs are already aching and the vibrator is steadily driving me toward another orgasm.

I doubt it could have been even 30 seconds since the last orgasm when my pussy explodes again. It feels like every muscle in my body stiffens almost painfully and the thong is pulled taut around my neck.

Maybe I'm crazy but I find this incredibly thrilling. I don't think I've ever experienced such full body orgasms like this before. This one subsides and I am again trying to ease the pressure on the thong.

I realize that as long as I don't pass out I can stave off strangling myself. So I let go and experience a number of these cycles: the sensation of choking combined with the driving stimulation of the vibrator forcing orgasm after orgasm, then pulling my feet up to ease the tension.

Finally, while in the throes of another quaking cum, the key comes free and falls near my hands. I grab it in my right hand and wait for the calm of post-orgasm to free myself.

It was quite the experience; scary for a bit but well worth it and I expect well worth trying again someday.