Self Caught CEO Ch. 01

Story Info
Strong female CEO catches herself reviewing hypnosis files.
3.4k words
4.36
24.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValleyVixin
ValleyVixin
358 Followers

You will have to forgive the occasional shift of point of view. Most is told from my point of view, but bits of it are told from Tony's. I think the shifts make the story flow better, as third person just lacks the elements of internal motivations and sensations.

This story is fantasy, there is no such thing as sex without consent, there is only consensual and rape. I am a feminist, but that doesn't mean I cannot also have submissive fantasies. This is a fantasy about loss of control and agency. If this bothers you, please stop reading now.

My name is Jan Ardwater, CEO of Boudicca Athletic Wear, plus sized athletic wear for women serious about their workouts. I am one of those women, 48G-40-46. Let me tell you, before I came to the market, no one was making clothes for us.

I founded my company with the money I was left by my grandmother after her death. My parents told me I should use it for school, or to buy a house, but I had a dream.

I put myself through school, working as a fitness instructor and yoga teacher, while working on my Business degree. I absolutely knew what I wanted to do, and I knew no one else was doing it. I am cursed, some would say blessed, with the kind of curves that people pay good money to fake, or to see naked.

Fun fact, we look so much better naked because no clothes are designed for us. The best we can do is take the general potato sack of the plus size clothes no one makes attractive because they assume people in them want to conceal their bodies and have something to hide.

I put my money in designing and manufacturing plus sized athletic wear. I don't mean lingerie, I mean the kind of athletic wear you can actually work out in and not feel like you should be twirling around a pole, or that you are strapped down so tight that it hurts when you open your chest in a stretch or lift.

I started the business online for a reason. There are not a lot of us who are that curvy and athletic, so online was the way to reach us. I knew who the target demographic was because I was standing in it. I learned from successful start-ups through some available Ted Talks, and the big thing was to get customer input right from the start. Build outward from the demographic you knew to the demographics you didn't know exist. Find the people starved for product and build your brand loyalty there.

We started not entirely female only, but most of us were women. As we grew larger, we built partnerships with local shipping companies, then eventually accepted an offer for one that was looking to sell and let us take over the management and just concentrate on expanding their delivery network.

We got big, then we needed a more conventional sales and purchasing team to deal with the bigger organizations. I hire based on ability, rather than preference, and that got me Tony.

Tony was a good old boy. College jock turned salesman. He had a logistics background from the army, where he dealt with a bum knee that got him out of the airborne by switching to logistics. Boy he could sweet talk the old boy network, the big organizations that patted me on the head and told me to run along were more than willing to sit down with Tony, and the deals he got may not have looked all that amazing when I saw them, but a year later looking at the numbers, his deal performed a lot better than what I thought we wanted.

There was just one problem. He looked at every woman there like he was eyeing the dessert tray. I asked HR to hear right away about any complaints, especially when he was cleared to hire a team of other good old boys to run his section. I didn't get any complaints.

Then I made my mistake. I got one note from IT, from one of Tony's hires that set up and built our new website, so we were hosting it ourselves, that Tony had some really powerful audio/visual software he had bought himself, also hosted on our servers. He said it was all locked, so that only I could override it and see what was in there.

I knew about our surveillance system, we had a top of the line surveillance system throughout all our buildings for security and insurance purposes. My first thought was that Tony was playing peeping Tom on our change rooms and exercise rooms. I provide both gym and daycare facilities for the same reason I provide generous health and dental benefits, because I know how much it affects retention even in the face of higher salary offers.

I used the overrides to look.

What I found were hypno-reels. Instructional videos.

I watched one. It was Tony's voice. He was pretending to be a hypnotist of all things. It was an instruction video on how to relax and surrender your mind. To empty your mind, to stop thinking unless you were given permission. It was literally a brainwashing video that said it was a brainwashing video.

I listened to it, watching the spirals. His voice called upon me to surrender, then return again and again. Teasing about how he knew how much I wanted to surrender, how good it felt to surrender, like that is my place, my purpose.

The video called upon us to surrender control of our body, to imagine we could not move it we wanted to. Where we couldn't remember how to take back control. Where trying to take back control caused you to become distracted by the pleasure of surrendering, being shaped and remade by someone elses will.

It was all crap, such misogynist bullshit. I would stop it any moment now. Just it is so relaxing, I might as well just take a break and enjoy it.

He layered his suggestions with "would you kindly" and anytime he said that we were supposed to simply obey without thought, and when we did, to feel a bliss that wipes away all other thought.

Any time his voice said "Don't you agree?" and we were to answer "Yes of course!" because that was always what we thought.

As if that would work. I will shut this off and order it deleted. Any time now.

Still, the idea of pretending they worked, pretending that fat pervy Tony really could give me suggestions and commands felt so naughty. It is not like he would ever know.

Oh! It was over. I felt myself coming back. I was so relaxed, so energized. Maybe I would install this on my own machine, and use it before work, and maybe at lunch to get rid of my stress? Tony would never know.

Tony's view:

Coming in to work the next day Tony saw the alert on his desk. His restricted files had been accessed, and one of them duplicated. Tony looked to see if HR had sent any flack about inappropriate content, or a request for a meeting, but there was none.

Opening the file log he found some interesting notes. It had been copied to the owner's own account. Even better, the watch counter he installed said she had listened to it 20 times.

The next meeting Tony watched as Jan strode in, power suit and pearl white blouse committing the criminal offense of hiding those massive titties from the world. Tony smiled and when she was halfway through her meeting introductions he interrupted her.

"Would you kindly take off that jacket, and give us a spin?" Tony asked, making everyone in the boardroom freeze expecting an angry slap down, possibly followed by a firing.

Yet Jan stood, calmly unbuttoning her blazer, and placing it on her chair back, she turned in both profiles, showing off her curves.

Tony was pretty sure, but had to be totally sure.

"I think that blouse really suits you, but it would look better if you undid a few buttons; don't you agree?"

Tony said it looking her right in the eye. Her eyes went blank, and she unbuttoned her blouse right down to her bra, exposing enough cleavage to stop conversation.

"Yes of course!" Jan said, pushing on through the meeting as if nothing had happened.

Tony spend the whole meeting trying to think unsexy thoughts so he could stand up at the end and not be waving a flag pole at the whole of the board.

As he passed his beautiful CEO, Tony planted the last hook.

"Would you like to download and watch the other videos in that series? I think they would do you good, don't you agree?"

Jan flushed like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

Tony felt the blood rushing to his cock. Slowly Tony. Slowly. The hooks are planted, but the fish isn't in the net yet. He was a good fisherman. It isn't enough to know you have a mermaid on the line. You don't celebrate until she is in the boat and you are fucking the fins off her.

There was no way around it, I knew my productivity was up, my creativity was up, my tension was down, and I was having to struggle to keep from bouncing when I moved and singing to myself. I had to admit that video of Tony's really did help me relax. I mean he was a total asshole and objectified everyone. Who openly checks out their boss when being dressed down?

I giggled. My nipples were so hard right now. Tony was an asshole, I could never admit how happy and powerful I felt to know that my body got that much of his attention, even in professional settings.

I went to check my email before hitting the gym, when you have a body that is genetically coded to the lush and curvy, there is a constant battle to keep the curves in the curves and not do the Jello creep. One of the secrets to success in dieting is not to play. Your body is going to settle on a weight range that is healthy, but with exercise you can decide where and what form that is going to take. I am an office worker, and long hours at the office means I cannot count on being able to work out after work, so I build in break time to spend working out. It allows me to take advantage of an extended work day to work with east coast clients and suppliers and pacific rim suppliers without sacrificing me time.

There was an alert. It seems Tony had some new files. I checked to make sure I didn't hear anyone in the hallway. I wasn't feeling guilty or ashamed of wanting to check out the new files, exactly. I had shared the files with my assistant, then with the rest of the girls on the team when she started talking about how energized it made her feel too. I know it was wrong, as they weren't my files, but since Tony put them on MY server, I didn't feel too bad. All the women seemed more pumped, more energized at work in the last week since I shared them.

Maybe I would see what the new files were before I went to work out. I just felt a rush, tingle, and blush that didn't suit the image I wanted to present. I looked, there were three files, one was audio only. It was called "Workout Helper".

I blanked for a second. Something urged me to download this and use my earbuds to listen to it while I worked out. That was impossible! The one file of Tony's that I listened to made me feel very sexually aroused, and that is part of what I did work outs to burn off. The last thing I want to do was make the problem of a nonexistent dating life worse.

Funny, as I was deciding this, I had been downloading it onto my iPhone. I smiled. Good for me. I felt an odd rush of pleasure, like I had accomplished a minor goal that cleared the way for a major one. I shook my head. I would get my head clear of all this fog with a good workout!

I put on my exercise wear and looked at myself in the mirror. In the commercially available stuff I had the choice of looking like I was a stripper, or that I had no business being in the gym. My product line was for curvy women who were serious about working out. You cannot work out if your workout wear makes you ashamed of your body. People who love their body care for it, people who are ashamed of it neglect it. I was proud of my work.

I strode into the gym and set myself up on the bike to work out. I put in my ear pods and slid my phone into my armband with the Workout Helper playing.

I heard Tony's voice again. God how I felt my energy level just start to rise, like a tide rather than a rush. I started to work, letting his voice and the effort of starting to work my muscles and get the blood flowing.

I heard his words wash over me. I could hear him talk about how working out kept my ass tight, how when I bent over a desk to make a point to one man, every eye in the room looked at how my skirt or slacks stretched over my tight ass. How every man, and no small number of women thought about keeping me bent over that desk. About fucking me, about spanking me, about putting that ass to the use that my hard work made so very desirable.

I wanted to object, thought about taking out the earbuds or shutting off the words that made my core fill with a burn that had nothing to do with cycling, and everything to do with long ignored needs.

"Wouldn't you like to sprint now? Wouldn't you like to go hard until you can't take it anymore?"

His command snapped, I didn't consciously hear his command. I responded. Part of me wondered what I responded to. The rest of me lunged into a sprint. I pedalled with fury, gave my all to the effort.

His voice talked about feeling the burn, needing to feel the pain to earn my improvement. About how my body showed how much work I had put into pushing into the pain to make my body better for men. About how I wanted to show men how I could push into the pain to please them in other ways. How wonderful it would feel for all those men who looked at my body and wanted it, to see that ass they admired so much spanked, to see it whipped, to see me pushing into the pain to prove how much better a woman I could be.

"Good girl, now slow down, cruise and relax. You are beautiful, you are desirable, you are obedient. Wouldn't you like to show everyone how beautiful, how desirable, how obedient? I think you want that more than anything, don't you agree?"

Tony had slipped into the exercise room, knowing his T shirt showed off too much middle aged spread, but his heavy muscles still showed the athlete he was. Moving to the universal, he began to work his legs, pushing the heavy weight as he watched his boss sprinting desperately, eyes wide like some trapped animal.

Oh she was listening to his workout loop, and it was working. Soon he was going to be ready to make his move. Soon she was going to be his. He watched as she switched to winding down, switched to internalizing the triggers, the motivations he had set. He geared everything he did to her own motivations, not trying to break her down, just trying to take all the dammed-up potential and frustration he saw in her and direct it to a place she could do both of them some good. She needed it. Bitches like her became bitches because they had to be to succeed, that just made the slut that was written in their genetics grow starved and wild, beyond all control as it got more and more neglected.

The right man could tame that beast before the woman even knew he suspected it was there. The right man could use that beast to tame the woman. After all, it didn't matter how bright they were, how strong they were; if they forgot they were also a sexual animal, controlling that delivered the whole woman.

She got off the bike, looking so distracted. Her nipples stood out of the exercise wear so powerfully that he wasn't sure how they didn't tear through. Her sex was showing a very distinct swelling and dampness unrelated to sweat. Her hands were showing the fluttering of desperate birds as they unconsciously attempted to caress the awakened parts of her flesh, and her conscious mind blocked them.

Tony stood and walked over to her.

"You look great Jan, you were really giving your body a workout there. I guess its leg day for both of us. You really must be putting a lot of tone and shape on back there if that is the effort you put in every day."

Tony said, pushing the limits of acceptable with the breezy unconcern that made the other gym rats, a mix of most of the women executives and all of his sales team he had flat out ordered to be here for this workout.

"Wouldn't you like to show me how tight that made your ass?"

This was it. If the triggers hadn't worked, if any part of her was still able to analyze what was going on and remember one of her employees was talking to her like this in front of her own long standing creative and production teams of women, and his own imported sales team of men, she would shut him down, and probably fire him.

Instead, she turned and placed her hands in the universal gym pull down machine, clinging to the ropes like they were cuffs. She stuck out her ass and arched her back, hanging by the supporting ropes, her breasts hanging in the tight sportswear, her ass presented to Tony with the sweaty sports wear looking like body paint more than clothing.

Running his hand over her ass with an appreciative murmur.

"An ass like that is too fine not to be admired more often. You should wear this around the office sometimes. It would do morale for my team a load of good, and maybe light a fire under all the women to step up their own efforts to match yours, don't you agree?"

The second trigger caused my mind to both agree with Tony's suggestion and decide it had really been her own thought all the time.

"Yes of course. I think casual Fridays should allow any of our staff to come in our products. I will even give an extra hour of on the clock gym time to anyone who wants to take advantage of it!" I flushed with both pride and joy as if this decision resolved some conflict inside of me.

Tony spanked my ass hard.

"Good girl!" Tony said, spanking my ass hard a second time.

"You have to push into the pain to be a better woman, you have to prove you are the better woman to deserve to be in charge, don't you agree?"

Tony said. I moaned in surprise.

"Yes, I have to. I have to prove it. I have to be the best girl." Each phrase triggering another wave of bliss.

Tony spanked her hard a dozen more times, leaving her a moaning mess. Then he got up, and caressed her ass gently.

"Don't you think its time to go to your office and review those other files now Jan?" Tony asked softly.

I got up and smiled brightly. "Yes of course!"

There was another file, a video file to review at the office. Besides, I was so worked up that I think I needed to see if I had batteries at home for my vibrator. I hadn't used it in ages, but I really feel like it was going to get dusted off and driven hard tonight. First, I had a file to review. I was a good girl.

ValleyVixin
ValleyVixin
358 Followers