Self-Confidence Hypno Scam Pt. 03

Story Info
Scammed into becoming a prejac, how can I deal with it?
1.7k words
4.7
10.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
318 Followers

I was still stunned by the revelation I had in my dream. That's impossible, I thought to myself. It must just be a nightmare combined with a wet dream. This had to be it.

To prove myself that this was all just in my head, I decided to jerk off one time. Since I just came in my sleep, I should be able to last at least 10 minutes. I pulled up my phone and looked for a thick-milf video on Porn-hub. I picked one of the first in the result queue. It was a video from the point of view of the guy (POV).

I didn't feel like skipping the intro to the action. Instead, I watched her do the usual foreplay. The guy was sitting on the side of the bed, and the actress was fondling her huge breasts through her shirt. She kneeled down on the floor with her face at the height of his crotch.

She then began to stroke his inner thigh. It almost felt like she was touching me. I wasn't jerking myself yet. I wanted to wait for the penetration part of the video. My cock was already so hard.

The actress then started to lift her shirt. She took her time to emphasize the size of her tits. The more she played with her chest, the more I felt something coming up. A small drip of precum came out of my tip. When she finally revealed her tits, letting them drop out of her shirt, I knew I was past the point of no return. My pelvic muscles were trembling uncontrollably. I didn't even have to touch myself. I felt my cock throb and my balls constrict. I did everything I could to resist, but the sight of magnificent breasts and perky nipples bouncing pushed me over the edge. My hips bucked, and my cock pulsed as I released my hot cum in my hands in a vain attempt to contain it.

I had a massive orgasm without touching myself, just because I saw some boobs...

"Ah, shit... I'm really fucked now," I said to myself.

I couldn't help but feel desperation. What was I supposed to do? I was now an extreme-premature-ejaculator and a virgin. With this condition, there's no way I'll ever be able to lose my virginity. Right as I was at my lowest, my phone began to ring. I saw it was Leah that was calling me. Fuck, I can't ignore her forever.

"Hey Leah, I...I'm sorry about yesterday."

"What do you mean? It's me that should be sorry. I made a move on you, and you clearly weren't interested. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done this. It wasn't appropriate for a boss."

I could hear her voice tremble. She was probably sobbing on the other side of the phone. I can't tell her I left because I came in my pants, yet I can't let her think I hate her.

"I didn't hate it. It's just that I panicked. I never told you that, but I don't really have any experience with girls."

"Oh, so you're not mad? You don't mind that an old hag tried herself on you," She said, still sniffing and tearing up.

"Well, actually. I always thought you were stunning. I guess that's why I got so nervous."

"I didn't expect that. You're really a cutie, haha. You know what? We should make this right. Is it alright if I come by your apartment this afternoon?" she asked.

"I don't have anything planned. So, yeah. I'd be happy to see you."

"Great then! See you later."

... What did I get myself into, again? I can't meet her like this. Especially since she made it clear she had an interest in me. What if she makes a move on me again? What can I do? I looked up various forums online to find how to mitigate my prematureness. I did find one easy thing. Numbing cream... With this, I should be less sensitive. So then, I went to the pharmacy to buy some numbing cream and got some condoms with the same stuff in them. If I ever get the chance to fuck, I'll definitely need those.

Time passed, and it was already noon. I read the label of the cream. It said to apply a droplet about an hour before intercourse. Of course, I wasn't planning on having intercourse, but I at least didn't want to cum in my pants again. After a while, I did feel some kind of numbness in my crotch. Was this gonna be enough to keep me from being a quick shot if she touched me?

Ding dong! The bell of my apartment building rang.

I pressed the speaker button and asked: "Who's there?"

"It's me, Leah. Let me in."

She went up to my apartment. We made some small talk until she looked at me with a nervous look on her face.

"So when you told me earlier that you don't have much experience with girls... What did you mean?"

She asked me that with her eyes filled with curiosity. I just blushed and looked at the floor.

"You probably already guessed it, but I'm still a virgin. I know it's pathetic for a guy my age."

"That's not pathetic. And it's still perfectly fine for a guy your age to still be a virgin. To be honest, I think it's cute."

Her stance changed. She started to lean toward me. She was twirling her hair while staring intensely at me.

"You really think so?" I replied, dumbfounded.

That line seemed to make her break the last restraint she had. Her hand moved to the side of my face, gently caressing it.

"It's too adorable. You can't imagine how much I want to devour you right now", she said, before pressing her lips against mine.

She had total control over me. I could feel her other sliding down my side while I grabbed her waist.

When we pressed our warm bodies against each other, I felt her soft breasts. It was heaven on earth. Then again, I also felt my hard cock, throbbing against my underwear.

"I want to take you, right now," she said sternly, getting up and leading me to my room.

"I can't believe that's happening. It's too good to be true," I let out while getting up to go to my bedroom.

"Sit on the bed, I'll show what an experienced girl can do."

I did as she commanded me. Her warm perfume and the remaining tasty of her lips were making my head spin. She was taking her shirt and pants off to reveal a magnificent matching red lingerie set. Her underwear seemed to perfectly accentuate her curvy figure.

In my pants, my dick seemed particularly reactive to her show. It was so hard, that it almost hurt.

"That's such a nice bulge. Take those pants off, so I can get a better look at it."

"Ah... Yeah." I rushed to take them off. I only had my boxer brief still on. She crawled on the bed, getting her face closer to my crotch.

"Oh, you must be really excited! It's leaking", she teased me, giggling.

Indeed, a wet spot was apparent on my underwear at the tip of my cock. I could feel it. I was right on the edge. I tried to close my eyes to calm myself, but that was when I felt her fingers. She slid them from my stomach to the band of my briefs. It tickled a bit.

My breathing was heavy. I cracked one eye open to see what was happening. She was starting to tug down on my boxers. Her look was intense. She stared at my bulge, entranced by it.

As my underwear went down, it started to reveal my pulsating cock. I could feel it, I was there. My balls tensed up. It was too late. The mind-numbing pulsating feeling of orgasm had begun as she released my cock from my underwear. It sprang out of my briefs, spraying her face with cum. One jet after another. It took a while, but my dick calmed down.

"Oh, Alex! I guess you really like me," she said, rubbing the cum out of her face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be. That was so hot. I never made a guy cum like that before. But now, I think it would be fair if you would return the favor." She pushed me down on my back. She turned around on her knees and squatted her panties over my face. I could see she too had a wet spot on her underwear. She slid down her panties, as string her juices stick to them. She was drenched.

" It's been months since I had anyone down there. I'm craving it so much! Just lick it gently to start."

Her pussy went down, not even an inch from my face. I could feel its warmth, and its sweet honey-like smell made me hard again. My tongue softly grazed her lips. From the back to the clit and back again.

"Mhmm!", she moaned, reacting to all the movement of my tongue.

She grabbed my hair and began pushing in cunt on my mouth. I pushed my tongue further into her, making her moan again.

"Fuck... Now, just suck. Suck on my clit..."

I did, and it made her even more insatiable. She grinded on my face. Grinding it more and intensely. I could feel her getting more excited. Then all of a sudden she stopped.

"Fuck, I'm almost there. I want to feel you in me. Make me cum on your cock!"

I was already hard, but those words almost pushed me over the edge. She moves forward a bit. Getting ready to fuck me in reverse cowgirl. Her thick ass was right in my face. Her hand grabbed my cock to align it with her greedy cunt.

As her wet lips touched my dick, I felt it. My cock began to pulse again.

"Are you coming again!? You're not getting off without me this time. Mmmm!"

She slammed down her drenched pussy on my cumming dick. She twerked hard on it all the while I was spraying spunk in her.

"Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop! I'M THERE! UGHH!" I felt her gushing and contracting on my cock.

"Fuck, that wasn't bad. But we'll have to work on your stamina, cutie", she said.

I nodded, but I knew that was a lost cause. But I wouldn't be able to ever tell her...

StorieCap
StorieCap
318 Followers