Self Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

full frontal view of me for a fair few seconds."

"Oh well, makes it even," she said shrugging her shoulders, "You have seen him haven't you?"

"Yeah," I said nodding my head.

"So are you really going to spend all day naked?" she asked.

"We will see," I said, "That was the dare though wasn't it?"

"Yeah it was," she said, "That has made my day. I can't believe you are downstairs and naked."

"Anyway, what are you wearing?" I asked. I could see that she was in bed, and knew that she did sometimes sleep naked.

"Vest style nightie thing," she said as she lifted the duvet and gave me a quick flash, "And panties. Way more than you," she added sticking her tongue out at me.

"I dare you to be naked all day as well," I said.

"No way," she said shaking her head, "Full house here."

"Being caught is what makes it fun," I said grinning at her.

"Yeah, a small chance of being caught is fun, just walking around your house where Mum, Dad and brother are guaranteed to see your pussy tits and ass is just embarrassing," she said.

We chatted for a while longer before she said that she was going to get up and make some lunch as she was hungry. We hung up and I could probably eat as well. I got up and went into the kitchen. I flicked the kettle on and took a packet of super noodles out of the cupboard. It was then that I saw the washing machine and remembered I had been asked to hang the washing out. I grinned to myself as I considered hanging the washing out naked.

Our back garden is surrounded by 7-foot high fences all around, so being seen from neighbouring gardens was extremely unlikely. The houses however if anyone was in the upstairs windows either side would be able to see into the garden and by extension see me naked. I opened the washing machine and took out the stuff. I hung the underwear and socks onto the separate device for drying them and placed it on the table. I sorted the rest out, which consisted of ten items.

I looked out of the window and tried to talk myself into it. I unlocked the back door and opened it. I stood in the doorway for a few seconds as I tried to pluck up the courage. The sun was out, but it was still fairly cold and as the cold air licked between my legs and across my nipples I felt the tingle of excitement. I loved being exposed and the idea of being naked in public was a massive fantasy of mine. Okay, it was a very tenuous claim for it being public as it was a private back garden, but even so, buzzing and the slight dizziness of adrenaline.

I just had to do it, if I went outside and someone was overlooking the garden we would see each other at the same time. The washing line was in the centre of the garden, which was around 5 meters from the house. I looked around the kitchen and saw a pile of clean, dry towels. I grabbed one and wrapped it around myself. Being tiny it easily covered me. I grabbed the underwear and took it outside. Hanging it on the line I clipped it in place and looked into the windows that overlooked the garden. They were all clear, from what I could see anyway.

I went back inside again and scooped up half of the items. I faced the houses as I hung the washing out and watched the windows. There was no movement or any sort of life in any of the windows and I went back inside to get the second half of the washing. As I stepped towards the door I tugged at the towel that was tucked into itself by my shoulder. That was all that was holding the towel up and as the tuck slipped out the towel slipped to the floor. Avoiding hesitation as I would lose confidence I strode out into the garden barely breaking stride.

My heart was thumping in my chest and I watched the windows like a hawk as I hung out the washing. I was outside for less than 30 seconds, but it felt like a lifetime and the relief was overwhelming as I stepped back into the house. I also felt a bit disappointed that no one had caught me. Hanna was right, half the fun is being caught, or at least the risk of being caught. I had negated the majority of the risk except for a neighbour having perfect timing to look outside in the 60 seconds when I was exposed.

I folded the towel up again and put it back on the pile. I made my lunch and sat at the breakfast bar to eat it. I went back into the living room and felt the buzz of adrenaline as I walked back in with no hesitation and didn't check if there was no one coming to the door. There wasn't, but even so, it felt so good and I was massively turned on. It had been less than two hours and being naked was already starting to become normalized. A couple of hours ago I was tippy-toeing around the house, checking rooms before I went into them. Checking that the coast was clear and just paranoia in case someone had come home and I hadn't heard them. I was now just confidently striding around the house as though I was decent.

I sat on the sofa and switched the TV back on, but my legs were not as crossed as they had been earlier. I gently teased my hand down between my legs and stroked my fingers over my clit. "Oh wow," I breathed as I felt the pleasure flood through my body. I quickly focused in on my clit and what had started as a casual stroke quickly became a legs open fingering. I was staring at the front window as I rubbed circles on and around my clit with my fingers. I have no idea why I was looking at the window, if anyone looked in we would see each other at the same time so either way they were seeing me doing what I was doing. Better the devil you know though I guess, if I am going to get caught I had may as well know I have been caught.

"Oh fuck..." I whispered softly to myself and as my eyes rolled into the back of my head I closed them for a few seconds. I blinked them back into focus again and stared at the front window. They rolled again and I pushed a little harder and circled a little faster. "Yes... yes yes..." I whispered as I bucked my hips against my fingers as I chased orgasm.

I knew that I wouldn't last long, I could get myself off quickly, especially if I was horny and this was just release. My body just needed to orgasm and that is what I was going to give it. I teased my entrance with my index finger and it was instantly surrounded by warmth. I grinned to myself and didn't even penetrate passed the second knuckle. I pulled my finger out, added my middle finger and pushed two fingers inside myself. My body resisted slightly at the larger penetration but easily took my two fingers.

I sank down on the sofa so I was slouched with my bum towards the front of the seat cushion. It was a fairly deep sofa and my tiny frame allowed me to almost lay on the seat. My shoulder blades and head were still against the back of the sofa, but other than that I was on my back with my legs open. With just my right hand I fingered myself and rubbed at my clit with my thumb. I saw my phone light up, but ignored it. I was close to cumming and I wasn't stopping now.

Pushing two fingers as deep into myself as I could I changed the angle to add a bit of extra depth. Using the fingers of my left hand I rubbed at my clit. My legs were wide open as I fingered myself. "Oh fuck... yes," I said slightly louder than a whisper. Speeding up with my fingers I stroked them in and out of myself. Curling them forwards and pushing against the front wall of my pussy I raced to orgasm. "Come on... cum," I urged myself.

I stopped rubbing myself off and grabbed my own bum. I squeezed it as hard as I could until it hurt and then squeezed a little harder. Switching to my breasts I pinched my left nipple between my thumb and index finger. "Mmmmmmm yes," I breathed as I tried to tease my body to climax. I squeezed harder and twisted my nipple until it hurt. Still playing with my nipples I started to gently stroke my clit and between my legs. Gently at first, but gradually picked up the pace as my body responded. "Ohhh fuck... yes... cum Sophie... cum," I urged myself as my body surrendered.

A wave of pleasure washed over me as my entire body went tense. Still squeezing my nipple harder than was probably required and thrusting my fingers in and out of myself I orgasmed. Home alone I let it go slightly and although I was very short of screaming orgasm levels of climax I let myself orgasm audibly. Rocking my hips and switching my vice grip on my nipple to rubbing my clit again I finished myself off noisily. "Yes yes yes yes YES!" I gasped as I fucked myself.

I stopped and let my legs fold together as I caught my breath. I looked out the window and was very relieved to not have an audience. After a few moments, I checked my phone. It was an Amazon notification that a delivery was nine stops away, and that was five minutes ago. I checked the interactive map and the delivery was now five stops away. I felt a wave of excitement as I considered answering the door naked.

I knew that I wouldn't as I wasn't that brave. The turn-on was the risk of getting caught, not actually being caught. That was just plain embarrassing. I started debating with myself in my head. There was a chance the delivery would fit through the letterbox, in which case all of my thoughts were null and void, but if the delivery driver knocked how would I answer the door? Naked was off the table from the get-go, I just wasn't that brave. The idea excited me massively, but I didn't have the nerve for that. Topless? I considered to myself, just panties? Or shorts? Even that was not going to happen. In the end, I decided on sleepwear, which sounds fairly tame, but I have some fairly interesting sleepwear. One of my ex-boyfriends was massively into the sexy bedroom play sort of thing and he bought me some pretty cool outfits.

I had roughly five minutes as I rifled through my underwear and PJ's drawer. I opted for a camisole over a chemise just purely as a camisole is shorter. A chemise would easily cover my underwear, whereas a camisole would stop around my waist. My choice was decided for me as it was the first set that I found. A white silk camisole and panties set. The camisole came down to my hips so you could see my underwear, but not in a revealing sort of way, more a playful sort of way. The panties were also silk and although they were a boyshort style they were as small as you could possibly get. I put it on and checked myself in the mirror. I twisted to the sides to see what I looked like and grinned to myself. My ex was a pervert, but you have to hand it to him, it does look fucking awesomely sexy.

I also remembered that this particular set was not fully opaque. They weren't fully see-through or anything like that, but where the material hugged my body you could see through it. That was my nipples and my pussy. Neither were glaringly visible, just a shadowy impression of what was hidden beneath, you could just about make out the darker skin of my areola and between my legs, you could see the line where my most intimate bits were tucked away. I was glad I was shaved, as having hair down there would have made it very obvious the panties were see-through. I hesitated, but I heard the doorbell so this was it. Either grab my dressing gown or go for it. My heart was pounding in my chest again and my inner voice was screaming, "OH MY GOD, DO IT!!"

The doorbell went again and I hurried downstairs. I checked the time and it was almost 1 pm. "Yeah, sec," I said through the closed door as I could see them through the frosted glass. I unlatched the door and opened it towards me standing behind it. "Sorry, lay in," I said smiling at him. He was in his mid-30s and was our usual Amazon delivery driver.

"No worries Miss," he said as he eyed what he could see, which was basically my top half down to around the bottom of my ribcage. "Delivery for Graham," he said.

"Yeah, thanks," I said as I wondered what he had ordered. We all used the same Amazon account to save on delivery costs so we all got notifications on the app, which can lead to embarrassing situations. In short, if you are ordering anything a bit naughty make sure you are in the correct account. There would be much blushing involved if a notification of a new order went to your whole family and it was "Girl's dream maker, 12-inch whizzy buzzing magician. Guaranteed to make you go cross-eyed and squeal."

"Needs a signature," he said holding the tablet towards me.

"Oh yeah, sure," I said abandoning the partial safety of the door and stepping out into the doorway. A smile cracked across his face and I felt a rush of excitement as I took the tablet off him. I signed what was nothing like my signature, can anyone use those tablets where you sign with your finger? I know I can't.

The cool outside air surrounded me as I stood in the doorway and I felt my nipples stiffen underneath the silk material of my camisole. They were not designed for modesty, they were designed to look cute, slinky and sexy. I knew that my nipples would be glaringly obvious through the top and that was before his eyes wandered south and stared at them. I handed him back the tablet and after a short delay where he was just gawping at my body, he noticed and took it off me. "Thanks, Miss," he said as he nodded his head, "Have a good day."

"Cheers, you too," I replied.

"I think my day has peeked," he said smiling at me warmly before walking back down the driveway again, but not before another full body scan of me with his eyes.

I know in this day and age it isn't overly PC to admire and judge a girl on how she looks, but fuck me, it still felt good and was a massive ego boost. God gave me it so I had may as well have fun with it while I could. As I closed the door I felt a mix of pure excitement, but also regret. Not regret that I had just opened the door in what was effectively sexy underwear to a stranger, but the regret was that I hadn't been brave enough to do it topless or even have done it naked. My heart fluttered at the thought of doing that naked and I felt a tingle down the length of my spine and a warmth between my legs.

I went back upstairs and stripped, leaving the nightwear on my bed. I went back downstairs and continued my day as normal, except for not wearing anything. It was fairly uneventful as I went about a sleepy Saturday afternoon just watching TV and I even went and got a book at some point to read. I rarely got time to read, I was very easily distracted and the hustle and bustle of a busy household was all it took to make me lose my place or not follow the story properly. It was lovely, so nice to have peace and quiet and I wished that I could afford my own place to have this level of peace and quiet every day if I wanted. As I wasn't even working part-time at the moment it was a pipe dream and had no way of becoming a reality. Still though, it would be awesome, I would also save a fortune on clothes as I could just be naked when at home.

At half 4 the sun started to set and I remembered the washing. I got up and looked outside. I unlocked the door and opened it. The temperature had dropped several degrees now and it was no longer cool, it was fecking freezing. Probably not actually that cold, but in my current state of undress it was cold, I felt the cold anyway, so I really wasn't helping myself. I slipped on a pair of my trainers that were by the back door and stepped out into the garden. I crept forwards looking backwards at the windows of each neighbour. Satisfied no one was looking out I started to remove the washing from the line.

It took me three trips to get everything inside and each time I went outside I crept into the open checking and double-checking the windows as I went. I went back inside and remembered that I had left the tub of pegs on the grass. I cursed myself and unlocked the door again. I went outside and picked it up. It was ridiculously full as for no reason mum thought she needed a billion pegs at all times and of course, a few fell out. I picked them up and turned around. I saw movement in the upstairs window to the left. My eyes were drawn to the window and I saw my neighbour looking out at me with a very large smile on his face. He was elderly and lived there will his wife of 60 years. He was cute and friendly and as neighbours, we got on well, he had also now seen me naked.

"Fuck," I said to myself as I covered myself. Now I always assumed the act of covering myself in 'oh shit, caught naked' situations would be a fairly routine procedure. Pussy, boobs, ass in that order of priority, if only one option was able to be covered in any situation like you were carrying a box of pegs, then hand between legs at the very least. In reality, what I did was total panic and ended up just scurrying back to the safety of the house covering nothing of any importance.

I slammed the door closed in my panic and swore out loud. "Fuck fuck fuck," I said as I had just been caught. I wasn't upset I had been caught naked, I was more worried that he would mention it in casual conversation. I could of course deny it, but why would he make it up in the first place? I could just shrug and play it off as not even worth talking about. Or, I could come up with a billion excuses, none of which were viable, as ultimately I did it for the buzz and for sexual excitement. Or I could stop Catastrophising and just get on with it. How would it come up in conversation? "Oh hi there neighbour, saw your daughter naked the other day." Hardly.

I grinned to myself, I hated it when Hanna was right, but yeah, the risk of being caught was what made it fun and actually getting caught was a massive adrenaline rush. The panic and removal of control from yourself as someone sees you naked and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You cant even shout at them for barging into your private space without warning, you just have to suck it up and accept that it happened, and oops.

My phone lit up with a message from Mum.

Mum -- Hey love, we are staying over so you will have the house to yourself. Make sure you lock the front door before you go to bed. Hope you are feeling better

Me -- Yeah, thanks, feeling alive again. Washing is done, where do you want it?

Mum -- Just throw it in our room for now.

I took the washing upstairs as it was currently just abandoned on the dining table at the moment. When I got back downstairs I had a missed call from Hanna. I rang her back and put her on speaker phone so I didn't have to hold the phone.

"Hi, you rang?" I said when she picked up.

"Yeah, just being nosey," she said, "Are ya still naked?"

"Yep," I said confidently.

"That is awesome," she said giggling, "Have you been naked all day then?"

"Pretty much," I replied. "Amazon delivery earlier though."

"Should have done it naked," she said.

"You know the white camisole set I have..." I said.

"I do," she said hesitantly as she waited for more detail, but I didn't offer anything else. "Just that?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I replied.

"Wow. The see-through one?" she asked, but it was rhetorical as she knew the answer, "That is awesome. Jealous."

"You do it as well then," I prompted. Her family were fairly liberal, much more liberal than mine were, if I walked around the house wearing anything less than head-to-toe body armour I was told to get dressed. That is maybe a little overly dramatic, but if I left my room in a vest and very conservative panties that I had clearly slept in it would be commented on. They weren't stuffy with it or anything like that, it was just how they were. Hanna didn't make a habit of walking around her house naked, but she would think nothing of making herself a drink wearing just a towel or a t-shirt. On a family holiday a while back she was sharing a room with her brother and after a few uncomfortably warm nights she slept in just her panties and to hell with her brother seeing

her. I would never be that braisen, to her though it was just more practical and it is only her brother, who cares if he sees her. It was a big ask though to get her to go naked like I am.