Self Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about no," she said flatly.

"Wimp," I goaded.

"Are you going to stay naked tomorrow as well?" she asked.

She had me there, as I wasn't willing to do what I was suggesting she did, so I didn't really have a leg to stand on. I just changed the subject. "Neighbour saw me naked," I said.

"Oops, which one?" she asked.

"Right side," I said, "Mr Jones," I said.

"Made his day I bet," she said laughing, "What happened?"

"Well I was maybe getting the washing in..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Outside? Naked?" she asked sounding a mix of surprised and impressed.

"Uh-huh. Well, I had trainers on," I said, "Three trips, no issue, forgot the pegs, got complacent, full frontal," I said.

"Oops indeed," she said laughing. "Have you braved eating today yet?" she asked.

"Yeah, had a light lunch," I said, "Hangover hungry now though. Deciding what to have."

"Do the pizza dare," she said.

I smiled to myself. It had been a fantasy to do that forever but I had never really had the opportunity or been brave enough. "Dunno," I said.

"Go on, dare ya," she urged, "Tell you what, if you do it I will pay for your pizza."

"Large pizza?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied.

"And chicken wings? I asked.

"Yep," she said, "Fully naked, no covering, full frontal naked," she added.

I grinned to myself as I considered her offer. A takeaway pizza was going to be $30 and as a none working student that was most of my cash. I say my cash, it was most of the cash I had 'borrowed' from my parents that was left after my night out. "And you will pay?" I confirmed.

"Yep," she said, "You have to be naked though, hallway lights on, no hiding behind the door or anything like that."

"How will you know if I actually do it?" I asked.

"Well I was just going to trust you, but now you mention it," she said as I could hear her mind working, "You can WhatsApp video call me and place your phone in the hallway so I can watch as well."

"So two people see me naked, hardly seems fair," I said.

"I have seen you naked loads," she said giggling again. "Are you wimping out?"

"Nope," I said confidently, "If you pay, I will do it."

"Deal," she said, "What do you want?"

"Uh, pepperoni, stuffed crust. Small box of chicken wings," I said.

"Hot? Mild? Smoky?" she said as she listed a few of the many chicken wing options.

"Just mild," I said.

"Okay dokay," she said while she (I assume) sorted the order on her phone. "Fucking hell, 28 bucks. Robbing bastards."

"I know, piss take isn't it?" I replied.

"Slightly," she said, "Anyway, you really doing it? I will hunt you down for my 28 bucks if you wimp out."

"Yep, I will do it," I said.

"Naked. No covering. No hiding. Lights on. I see it as well," she clarified.

"Yep, yep, yep, yep and yep," I said.

"Sweet! Okay ordered," she said, "ETA, 20 minutes."

"Okay," I said. I carried the phone into the hallway and turned the lights on. I placed the phone on the old telephone table and angled it so it was facing the front door. I switched the call to video and waited a few seconds for it to connect. "That view okay?" I asked.

"Er... yeah," she said, "Ring me when they get there."

"Will do," I said.

"You are soooooo wimping out of this," she teased.

I didn't reply. I just ended the video call and left my phone where I had set it up. I was nervous, I spent the next 20 minutes clock watching and pacing around as reality set in what I had just agreed to. The fantasy was awesome, the reality could be totally different. What if they complained instead of laughing about it? What if the delivery driver was a girl? Would that be better or worse? I honestly didn't know. I nearly messaged Hanna and told her I would give her the money, but each time I walked towards my phone something kicked in and I didn't send any such message.

I was watching out of the window and I saw a car pull up. It was branded, so unless one of my neighbours had ordered from the same place at the same sort of time then this was it. I video-called Hanna and she picked up instantly. "Are they there?" she asked.

"Yep," I said poking my head in front of the camera, "They have just pulled up," I added.

"Awesome," she said smiling at me, "One public viewing order of Sophie's pussy, tits and ass coming right up," she added with a cheeky grin.

The doorbell went and I nearly wimped out again, but after a second's hesitation I didn't I walked towards the door which would have given Hanna a full view of my bare back and bum. I paused at the door, took a deep breath and opened it. I stepped back as I opened it so the door didn't hit me and I just stood in the doorway fully lit and naked. "Oh wow," the delivery driver said staring at me. They were male, early twenties I would guess, and they were very much staring at my nudity. He seemingly forgot why he was there and for the next few seconds, he just alternated looking at my breasts and pussy. "I assume you lost?" he asked grinning at me.

"Yeah, something like that," I said. My head was spinning and my heart was beating so hard I was sure I could actually hear it pounding in my chest.

"Erm, large pepperoni, stuffed crust, small chicken wings, mild," he said as he handed me the two boxes.

"Ta," I said taking them off him.

"Have a good night," he said.

"Thanks, you too," I said automatically.

"Oh I have," he said smiling at me. "Super cute," he added as he left and I closed the door.

I closed the door and took a deep breath. I also realised that as I span around to walk towards my phone Hanna was about to get a full frontal view. It was too late now though and I picked the phone up switching her back to voice only. "That qualify?" I asked.

"Fucking yes it does," she said laughing loudly. "Fucking hell Sophie. Made his fucking year!"

"Such a buzz," I said, "Sooo terrifying."

"I sooooooooooo need to do that," she said, "Fucking hell, awesome."

"Totally buzzing," I said hearing the excitement in my voice.

"I bet," she said. "You look super cute shaved as well. Have you always been shaved?" she asked. As I have said, she has seen me naked loads, but even though she has seen me countless times, she has never actually looked, if that makes sense.

"Pretty much yeah," I said, "Since I used to swim, it was just easier."

"Looks cute," she said, "Do you pay for it or DIY?" she asked.

"DIY. Imagine asking Dad for that money? Hey Dad, can I have $40 to get my twat waxed?"

"Ha, yeah, good point, I didn't think of that," she said laughing.

"I use the Veet stuff, dead easy and lasts for a few weeks as well," I added.

"Awesome, I may try it," she said, "I will leave you to your well-earned food. Speak soon."

"Cheers for the food," I said as we hung up and I went into the living room to have my chicken and pizza. I would have to be careful as Mum would kick my ass if she knew I was eating on her cream Italian leather sofa, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

**********************

Thanks for reading