Self Dares Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While showering me she touched me in places that had previously been reserved for myself and my boyfriends. It was never sexual though, or even naughty, it was just what had to be done. Yes, she saw me naked two or three times a day, but she didn't look. If that makes sense. The conversation was as it would have been around the dinner table, but instead, she was soaping up my naked body at the time. She was very measured with the water jets of the shower. Even legs closed I can get myself pretty worked up with just the water jets aimed correctly. I assume she was well aware of this fact being a fellow owner of a clit and avoided any prolonged contact with the water and my privates.

Days turned into a couple of weeks and then it happened. She had to go away with work over the weekend, from Thursday night through to Sunday afternoon. She could shower me Thursday before she went and Sunday when she got back, but that left two days of no shower. I always showered, usually, twice a day when I could do it myself and the thought of going two days without made me feel a little bit ill. I wasn't doing much to work up a sweat, but even so, ew. She did offer to cancel her work event, but I wouldn't let her. Yes, it was a personal disaster at this moment in time, but in a few months time, it would be laughed about. "Hey Sophie, remember when you went two days without showering? Skanky bitch."

"You can always ask your Dad," she said sheepishly. It was a suggestion that she knew was a none starter.

"Erm... no," I said as I worked out in my head if I could shower myself. No was the answer. Not safely anyway. I probably physically could manage it, but I would be so unsteady in the shower that it just wasn't worth the risk.

"Will Hanna not come round?" she asked.

"Yeah, maybe," I said. She would in a heartbeat, but I wasn't sure if I wanted her to feel pressured into helping me shower. Like we were close, but we were absolutely nowhere near soaping boobs and vaginas sort of relationship.

She showered me on Thursday, dressed me and laid out loose clothing that was easy to get on and off so I could do the majority of it myself. I wouldn't be able to wear a bra, but I didn't usually anyway and socks were far too advanced. Well, sock, the boot around my right foot stopped any chance of putting a sock on that foot. She kissed me goodbye and then she was gone.

Thursday was uneventful, as was the majority of Friday. It took me an hour to dress in the morning, but I managed it. Now is probably a good time to mention the other things that require hands to do effectively, or at least fingers anyway. To cut to the chase it had been 16 days since I had fingered myself. Over 384 hours since I have had an orgasm and my body was well and truly at the stage now of "What the actual fuck? Come on... let's play." I wasn't in a perpetual state of horniness by any stretch of the imagination, but I had wet a couple of pairs of panties with just the use of my imagination. I did try a few times to play with myself, but even with just a broken wrist and even if I removed the brace I couldn't get the angle to fuck myself. Fingers or sex toys. Both were uncomfortable. A vibrator would have done the job, but me being me mine all needed batteries and I didn't have the range of movement or strength in my hands to put new batteries in. I could of course have asked someone to put in fresh batteries for me, but even with my newfound liberal relationship with my Mum, I still drew the line at "Hey Mum. Can you be a love and put new batteries in my Rabbit please? I need to cum." In desperation, I even tried forgoing pyjamas and gave humping a pillow a go. Didn't work, I will try it again when I have more mobility.

Her suggestion of asking dad to shower me was playing on my mind I knew that it was just making the situation worse. It was akin to cooking bacon next to someone who was nil by mouth, but at the same time, that damn voice was in my head. You know the one, the devil, the troublemaker. "Get your Dad to shower you... go on..." it said. Then it said those two words that I couldn't resist. "Dare ya."

I paused at the prospect that my self-daring brain had conjured up. I didn't want him to see me naked, but that is what made it so alluring. It was the helplessness of it, it was the fact that I was physically unable to do it for myself. I didn't need him to do it, I would be okay not showering for a day or two.

It wasn't a sexual aspect at all. It was purely the taboo. The helplessness and embarrassment. I physically couldn't shower myself. A dad should never see his daughter naked. At least not in western social situations. I sat on the sofa watching the sport that Dad had on TV. I glanced at him a few times and almost bottled it totally. I took a deep breath though. "Dad..." I said.

"Yeah..." he replied sounding distracted by what was on TV.

"Can you help me shower?" I asked.

That snapped his attention from the TV. "Yeah, of course," he said instantly, but I could see the cogs whirling in his head as he realised the connotations of such a request. "Now?" he asked.

"Whenever you are free," I said, "After this, if you want," I added as I nodded towards the TV.

"Now is fine," he said switching off the TV.

My heart was pounding and I felt the dizzying rush of adrenaline. It wasn't too late to chicken out. He helped me get up and followed me upstairs and into my room. "How much help do you need?" he asked.

"I am fairly useless," I said, "Sorry if it is weird then I can wait. It is fine," I said giving him a get-out if he was really uncomfortable with it.

"Don't be daft, it is fine," he said.

We went to the bathroom and he locked the door behind us. Not that anyone would come in. He was awkward as he stood in the bathroom with me. It was like the "first time", you both know where it is going, but you have no idea how to get there. "How do you do it?" he asked.

"Just slowly and don't bend me too much," I said with a smile.

He started with my t-shirt, I guess in his mind that was the least "valuable" item of clothing I was wearing. He didn't realise that it was all I was wearing. I didn't have a bra on, Mum had purposefully left me braless so I could get myself ready for bed unaided. He carefully threaded the t-shirt down and off my arms and then lifted it over my head. As he dropped it on the floor his eyes landed on my bare breasts. I saw the surprise in his expression as he was fully expecting me to have a bra on. Every instinct that I had was telling me to cover myself, but I knew that it was pointless, he was seeing more than this. We had gone too far now to back out of it, I was committed, and he was seeing me naked. He pushed my shorts down and negotiated them off and then looked and paused at my panties.

"Sorry," I said shyly. It was an odd apology to say the least, it was me exposed and embarrassed, but this was entirely my choice. I didn't have to be in the situation that I was in, but he kind of did. His obligation to look after me removed his choice and for a second I felt guilty.

I turned away, purely for modesty reasons and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as my Dad relieved me of my panties. He helped me take off the wrist brace and supported me getting into the shower. He heated the water up and washed it across my leg to make sure the temperature was okay. "Yeah, that is fine," I said.

He rinsed my hair and swept the shower across my bare body. He squirted the shampoo and washed my hair for me making sure to keep it out of my eyes. Rinsing it out of my hair I knew that it was getting closer to the time when I had to turn around. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a second for courage and then turned around to face him. His eyes seemed to lock onto my own, maintaining eye contact for a solid few seconds. I am not sure if it was curiosity or just the fact that it was inevitable and he would have to look at some point, but his eyes flickered south a couple of times. Each time he looked he looked for longer and when he saw me looking at him he broke into a shy grin.

Mum had been shaving my legs and underarms which somehow gave me a bit of confidence. Crazy I know, totally naked and yet having shaved legs and underarms was somehow giving me comfort. I was very aware of my pubes though, several weeks worth of growth and they definitely needed doing. They were beyond the stage of needing waxing and well into the stage of needing trimming they were that long. "Fucking hell," he said under his breath in a tone that can only be described as admiration. His instant blush proved that he didn't mean to say anything and my reciprocated blush seemed to make it worse. "Sorry, you look like... your Mum... used to," he said stammering his way through what was surely a very inappropriate comment. I am sure that I do look fairly similar, I mean, I am half her and have the same bits.

"Eww, too much info," I said. My very teenage response lightened the atmosphere and we both laughed.

"Sorry," he said as he switched to the body wash and started on my shoulders. He avoided my breasts, circling around them, my arms, my sides and my stomach before taking a virtual deep breath and soaping up my breasts.

His touch felt way nicer than it should have done. I was getting off on my dad touching me and despite my horny state, I knew that was wrong. Didn't stop it from being true though and I blushed as my nipples stiffened as he washed me. He applied more body wash and did my legs, hips, bum, and finally my pussy. He wasn't as thorough as Mum was, I guess he wasn't sure what was deemed as washing and what was deemed as sexual assault. For the record, go for it, stay a long way away from penetration, but you can be fairly thorough and even quite rough.

He switched the shower back on and starting from my head he rinsed the soap off me. Sweeping down my body I turned around for him and he rinsed my back. I opened my legs slightly for him and he took the hint that there needed the soap rinsing off as well and he did my bum. That sounds wrong, he didn't "do my bum", but yeah, you know what I mean, he rinsed the soap off. I turned around and he did the same process at the front. He however is not an owner of a clit and so was not aware of just how nice that could feel.

He didn't do it on purpose, it was an innocent side effect of his thoroughness and his conscious effort to touch me as little as possible, but yeah, tingles and I blushed again when I heard an involuntary moan escape my lips. Not an obviously sexual moan, more a gasp, but yeah... I was getting off on it.

"You okay?" he asked.

I looked at him and blushed even more. "Yeah, sorry," I said. I closed my eyes as he needed to know if he kept doing what he was doing I would eventually cum and as it had been 385 hours since I have orgasmed it probably wouldn't take me long. I needed to tell him so he would stop as I was not strong enough to just twist my pussy away from the water jets, it needed it nearly as much as my brain craved it. He didn't need to see my eyes though when I admitted to it. "That feels way too nice," I said.

He paused for a second and then I felt the water jets rapidly move away. "Shit, so sorry," he said.

I opened my eyes and what can only be described as a look of sympathy looked back at me. He will have put two and two together. It had been a looooong time since I had self-administered my own pleasure and he now knew this. He looked at me for longer than was comfortable and for a scary moment I thought he was going to offer some sort of relief. It was scary, not because I had just indirectly admitted to my own Dad that I was overdue a damn good fingering. It was scary because if he moved the shower jets back knowing what the result would have been I wouldn't have stopped him. Instead, he met me halfway. "Do you want a minute?" he asked as he offered his daughter time alone to fuck herself if she wanted.

"No," I said shaking my head somewhat stunned at his very blunt question.

"Does it really feel that nice?" he asked.

I stared at him stunned. Had he really just asked his 18-year-old daughter that question? Do water jets between the legs feel nice? Fuck yes they do. From experience from sharing a shower with a guy it feels fairly awesome for guys as well, surely he knew that? "Well... yeah," I said answering more out of surprise than a conscious decision.

He blushed as he realised what he had just asked me and we both giggled again. "Thanks for the offer, but that would be really weird if I had a minute," I said with a coy smile. I soooo wanted a minute alone with the shower, but imagine the awkwardness when I was 'finished'. Calling him back in. "Hey, Dad, I have cum now, can you come and finish off?" Wrong on many levels. I still needed to cum though.

He smiled at me, gave me another full body sweep of the shower, making sure to avoid my pussy this time and then switched it off. He wrapped me in a towel so I was decent and gently dried me off. "Do you need help dressing?" he asked.

"If you don't mind, it takes me an hour," I said.

"What do you wear in bed?" he asked with a tone of genuine intrigue as he didn't know what I wore in bed.

"Panties and a vest, which will be under my pillow," I said.

He retrieved my vest and opened my underwear drawer to get some panties out for me. I froze and watched as he grabbed a pair. That was the drawer where my sex toys were. I didn't have the same fear when Mum went in that drawer, she knew what teenage girls keep hidden in their underwear drawer, so only ever retrieved items from the very top. Okay, it would have taken a fairly deep dive to find one of them, but his hand was mere centimetres from them. "These okay?" he asked dangling a black pair of my panties off the end of his finger. I nodded. "Do you wear a bra?" he asked to which I shook my head.

He dressed me. It was cute that he struggled to get my panties on while I was still wrapped in the towel. It would have been less drawn out if he didn't bother, but I did appreciate the effort. He dried my hair in the awkward way that a person who has never needed to use a hair dryer does it. He was moving the dryer too quickly, but I didn't comment, it would have felt a little ungrateful to point out his shit technique. He went downstairs to get me a drink, switched my light off and said good night. "Thanks," I said.

"Hey, no worries." he said, "Do you need anything else?"

"No, I am okay," I said.

"I will leave my phone on loud," he said, "If you need anything just text or ring, any time of the night," he added.

"Cheers Dad," I said smiling at him.

"Night love," he said as he kissed me on the forehead.

"Night," I said as he left my room.

Damn, I needed to cum. So badly. I just lay in my bed for a while until he stopped moving around. I am not sure if he went to bed as well, or if he was back downstairs again. Once I was satisfied I was unlikely to get disturbed I wriggled my panties down to my knees. I wasn't wearing my wrist brace, but my left arm was in a sling still. I flexed my right wrist a few times, but even before I did it I knew it was going to be really painful. I tried a few times to find a comfortable angle, but it was no use. Hope turned into despair and then turned into frustration.

Opening my bedside drawer I took out a dildo, but even with that, I couldn't twist my wrist enough to get the correct angle and pace to get myself off. I hated that I was so disorganised. I had a couple of vibrators that would finish me off in seconds, but me being me they all needed batteries. I cursed myself for not paying the extra for rechargeable toys. They needed a decent grip and dexterity to get into the battery compartments and I had neither. I even tried with my teeth. There is an image for you, a sexually frustrated teenager with a sex toy in her mouth as she tries to break into the battery compartment. There was a tap at my door. "Yeah?" I said once I had closed my legs and ensured that I was decent.

My brother came in. "Hey, just heading downstairs, do you need anything bringing up?" he asked.

"No ta," I replied, "Thanks though."

It felt very naughty to have my panties around my knees while hiding a dildo underneath the duvet while talking to my brother. He left my room and closed the door. I pulled my panties back up, rolled onto my side and went to sleep.

I woke up less horny. It is all relative though. The less you can do something the more you need it. I got up and hobbled to the bathroom. I went only wearing what I had slept in, which was pretty much underwear. It was way too early for my brother to be awake, and dad had just seen me naked and showered me. He must have heard me moving around and when I got back into my room there was a tap at my door. "Yeah," I said straight away just assuming that it would be Dad and not Graham.

I rested a hand between my legs to cover my underwear in case it was Graham, but I moved it again as soon as I saw it was Dad. "Oh, sorry," he said when he saw I was not really decent. "Do you need help dressing?" he asked. His eyes not focusing on me.

I know that it is silly, but I didn't want him to see me naked again. I don't know why. Pride maybe. I hated not being independent. I could dress myself. It took me a while, but I could do it. With showering, I physically was not able. "I will manage," I said.

"Okay, shout if you need anything," he said.

The day was fairly dull, but Hanna came around after dinner and so that made it better. We had a few drinks but didn't get drunk as the last thing I needed was to fall over drunk. Mainly because Mum would kill me if I did that.

She became my nurse and general slave as she got the drinks and generally ran around after me. We watched a couple of films and then just settled on a music channel while we chatted. My brother came in to see if I wanted anything as he didn't realise Hanna was here. He spent a little too long trying to drag out the conversation as he fancied Hanna and in a cruel display of leading on Hanna indulged him. It was friendly enough and had no malice in it, but she had no intention of doing anything with him other than some casual flirting and maybe a teasey dance if she ever saw him on a night out. I had a similar relationship with her brother. It was a good ego boost if nothing else.

"Are you staying over?" I asked her at around half 9 pm.

"Yeah, can do," she said, "If you don't mind?"

"No, of course not," I said.

"I'll grab a shower," she said.

"Show off," I replied with a smile.

She looked puzzled for a second, but then connected the dots. "Ha, no way, can you not shower yourself?" she asked.

"Not really," I replied shaking my head, "I would fall or something."

"Like an old person," she giggled.

"Yeah yeah, like an old person," I conceded.

"Do you want a shower?" she asked which took me by surprise a little bit. I hadn't really thought about it. I hadn't had one all day, so yeah, I would usually, but I equally hadn't been anywhere or worked up any sort of a sweat, so I would probably be okay. "Come on, I will help," she said as she stood up.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said, "What are friends for?" she asked rhetorically.

We got sorted and went to the bathroom. She got herself a clean towel from the cupboard and locked the door behind us. She threaded me out of my t-shirt and took my shorts off leaving me just wearing panties. She took her top off revealing her bra. "Who first?" I asked as I watched her undress.

"Together?" she half said and half suggested, "Saves me getting piss wet through if I showered you separately?"

"Er.. sure," I said as she continued to undress. She double-checked that the bathroom door was locked before she dropped her panties. She was really sexy and cute, dressed or naked, but I was staring at her. She really was super cute naked. Her breasts were 34C and their youth easily resisted the pull of gravity. They had a firm bounce when she was walking around, but otherwise, they were perfectly pert. She didn't shave, but she was very well trimmed down there. A small dark patch of pubic hair adorned her neat pussy. Her slim and well-toned body was really sexy. Helped massively by her relaxed demeanour. Confidence definitely helps sexiness and she had it in abundance. Especially around me, we don't prance around naked regularly, but we have seen each other hundreds of times. Once she was happy the door was locked after a triple check she relieved me of my panties so I was also naked and covered up my casts to stop them from getting wet. She helped me into the shower and followed me in. She closed the door behind us, switched the shower on and we had a shower together. We did it at swimming, but we wore costumes there as they were communal showers. Showering with a naked girl didn't feel anywhere near as weird as I expected.