Self Dares Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did her hair and washed herself first and then helped me. She soaped up my hair and rinsed it and then did my body. She did my back first and when I turned around she massaged the foam over my chest and down to my waist. She looked at me for a second but didn't wait for permission or anything she slid her hand down below my waist.

"How does having pubes feel?" she asked as she lathered them up.

"Weird," I grinned back at her as I felt tingles. "Really weird," I added, but that was mainly this sensation. She wasn't fingering me, but fuck me, she was being a tease. Intentionally or not she was lathering me up way more than was necessary.

"I think it is the first time I have ever seen you with them," she said. "Are you managing to do your legs?" she asked.

"No, Mum did them for me the other day," I said, "And my underarms."

I looked down at her nakedness. She has never been hairless down there, at least to my knowledge and after a few weeks of natural growth I was not far behind her in pube coverage. She maintained a very short style and trimmed them into a very small bikini-friendly design. Compared to her, I was looking a bit untidy. "Do you want waxing?" she asked.

"Do you mind?" I asked. With any sort of time to think about that question, I would have said, "No ta, I will be fine." Put on the spot though and I asked her if she minded. If she minded she wouldn't have offered. Would it be weird? Yeah, probably. Would I do it for her if the roles were reversed? Yeah, probably.

"Nar," she said, "What do you use? Veet?" she confirmed as she saw a bottle on the side.

I nodded and she rinsed the soap off me. She read the instructions and massaged the cream between my legs. I opened my legs for her and she was fairly thorough. Leaving it the allotted time she scraped it off and marvelled at the mix of hair and Veet cream as they swirled down the drain. "That is so awesome." she grinned. "Is that okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, great, thanks," I said as I checked myself as best I could. She reapplied some body wash and made sure that there was no Veet left, which required her hand very much between my legs. I felt a tingle as she washed me, but I let it go as I assumed her very much "close to fingering me" touch was a mistake. She stroked her hand between my legs again though, across my pussy and trailing her fingers over my clit.

I looked at her and she grinned back at me mischievously. "How long has it been?" she giggled.

"Weeks," I admitted.

"Damn, poor you," she said as she gently swept the shower jets across my pussy. "Can't you do it at all?" she asked. I didn't close my legs and she gently circled the shower around my pussy in a way that indicated that she has done this to herself more than once.

"No," I said just opting for honesty. I let her tease me with the shower. I didn't move or even breathe, I just stared at her while I felt my body come alive sexually. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that feels so fucking nice," I whispered softly.

She grinned at me and kept adjusting the angle of the shower and the distance of it from my pussy. She gently rocked it back and forth simulating a massaging sensation between my legs. She clearly played with herself in the shower and she could tell from my reactions what felt nice and what was indifferent. She quickly focused in on a distance and angle. "Oh my God," I mumbled quietly, "I will cum if you keep doing that," I warned softly. Opening my eyes and looking directly at her.

"Yeah... kinda the idea," she grinned back at me.

"Really?" I asked looking at her. She knew what the result of this would be if she kept doing what she was doing, but I felt the need to confirm that fact.

I leaned against the wall of the shower and surrendered myself. I needed this so badly. I knew that I wasn't going to last long and the tingling between my legs was quickly spreading throughout my body. I could hear myself breathing more urgently. All the while Hanna just watched me. Adjusting the shower jets constantly so my body didn't get used to the sensation and yet not changing them enough to ruin the pleasure.

I squeezed at my left nipple with my right-hand fingers and twisted it between my fingers. She grinned at me as she watched me. Her eyes were alternating between what the water jets were doing between my legs, what my fingers were doing to my nipple and what my face was doing as I slowly lost control of my body. "You are so fucking cute," she whispered.

I blushed as my best mate watched me get off. We were close and shared everything, never orgasm though, at least not until now anyway. "I am so close," I whispered.

"Can you cum quietly?" she asked. The bathroom was fully tiled and very echoey. I am sure it sounds louder in the shower than it does from outside the room, but even so, it was not soundproofed. We didn't want a screamer.

"Yeah," I said nodding my head.

She shifted her position and I looked at her to see why she moved. I felt her hand slide between my legs and then felt two of her fingers slide inside me. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I felt her penetrate me. I was not expecting her to do that, but there was no way I was complaining. Quite the opposite in fact. She gently stroked them in and out of me and she fingered me. It felt nicer than when I did it to myself. Her technique was the same as mine, and yet the added sensation of it not being me tipped me over the edge and I orgasmed.

"So fucking cute," she grinned as she watched me orgasm. She pulled her fingers out of me and let the shower finish me off while she watched me. I twisted my hips to the side and she took the hint that I was done. She rinsed me off again and switched off the shower. I was still catching my breath as she wrapped me in a towel before towelling herself. She dried herself before helping me. Wrapping the towel around me and tucking it in she unlocked the bathroom and we went back to my room. Halfway back my brother came upstairs and looked at us with a puzzled, but intrigued expression.

"Have you two just showered together?" he asked.

"Yeah," Hanna said dismissively as though it was something we did all the time. We didn't

"Fucking hell," he said staring at her.

"She is your sister you sicko," Hanna grinned at him.

We went into my room and Hanna put on some panties and a t-shirt to sleep in while I did my best to dry myself. It was a token effort at best and once she was done she finished the job. "What do you wear?" she asked me as she retrieved my vest from under my pillow. Is that the standard place to store sleepwear when not wearing it? Either way, I always did, and she knew that was where my PJs went in the morning. "Not supposed to wear anything tight fitting after using Veet," I said.

"Ooo, just the vest then?" she said grinning at me while she held up the vest to reinforce how small it was.

"Probably not," I said, "I will get a long t-shirt," I said.

I selected a long t-shirt and she helped me into it. Even though it was one of my longer ones it was still not really long enough to have nothing on underneath it. "Do you want some shorts as well?" she offered.

I shook my head. I did, but it was late and I couldn't be bothered. Even with someone else dressing you it was still a faff to get shorts on over a supportive boot-type thing. Plus shorts baggy enough to get over the boot and not be too fitted would be fairly pointless in any sort of decency preservation. Shorts or not, if anyone saw up the t-shirt they would very likely be seeing the lot anyway. "Can't be arsed with the faff," I said.

"Good answer," Hanna agreed, "Me neither. Are we going to bed anyway?"

"Yeah, can do," I said with a shrug. It was still fairly early, but we had no further plans to do anything so we had may as well be in bed. We lay in bed, chatting and listening to music. "Thanks," I said after a while.

"Hey, no worries," she replied. "17 days is too long for anyone," she grinned at me.

"Fuck yes it is," I said and smiled back at her. "Thanks though," I said.

"Not a problem," she said, "First time I have ever got another girl off," she said grinning at me.

"Yeah, my first time as well," I replied smiling at her, "Although the shower did a lot of the leg work," I said.

"Yeah, I guess, but you didn't go cross-eyed until I stuck two fingers in you," she said grinning at me. Her bluntness was funny and very utilitarian. I am not sure if she enjoyed doing it or if it was just a mate helping a mate out.

"Yeah, penetration is what gets me off," I said deciding to not comment on her bluntness.

"Girls are so much less messy," she observed, "A guy would have sprayed me in the face and all over the shower," she said.

"Eww yeah, they are so messy when they go off," I giggled, "We are much more demure," I added.

We listened to music while we sorted out sleeping positions and the duvet. I had a king-sized bed and both of us being fairly small we could pretty much both starfish if we wanted to. There was a definite line in the bed though, her side and my side. It wasn't enforced as it had never needed to be. Usual encroachment from a guy was because he was feeling lucky and wanted me to open my legs, or probably more favourable, my mouth for a quick BJ and ideally, swallow. Even so though we had our own side and we stuck to it.

We switched the light off, turned down the TV and chatted for a while. The conversation slowed down as we started to get sleepy, but it didn't dry up as quickly as it usually did. "Are you asleep?" Hanna whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"No," I whispered back.

"Oh," she said sounding surprised and I felt her move in the bed. I glanced at her over my shoulder and saw a guilty expression. I quickly put 2 and 2 together.

I rolled to face her and grinned at her. "Is someone horny?" I teased.

"No!" she said defensively, but her walls quickly crumbled and she grinned at me mischievously. "Yeah... back in a sec," she said as she started to get out of bed.

"Do it here," I said, "Let me watch."

"Why?" she asked. Genuine question and one I didn't really have a good answer for. To make it even or just curiosity I guess. She had seen me cum, only fair I got to see her.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Just curious I guess," I said.

She looked at me for a few moments as she considered my request. It was encouraging that she hadn't just said no, laughed at my silly request and gone to the bathroom for a suspiciously long time. "Do you want to?" she asked.

Now it was my turn to be unsure. I didn't not want to, but I didn't have a burning desire to watch my mate finger herself. It was just a curiosity. "Kinda yeah," I admitted.

"Light off," she said to which I nodded. My curtains were shit and the street light outside my window made a light being off a fairly moot point. It wasn't daylight levels of bright, but now my eyes have adjusted having no light on was not a hindrance for viewing purposes. She took her t-shirt off which surprised me a little bit. I was expecting a hand discretely down the front of her panties sort of display. She wriggled her panties off and let the duvet fall off her as I painfully rolled onto my side so I could see.

She was clearly self-conscious and so I was just a silent observer. I watched her check she was wet enough before sliding first one finger and then a second finger inside herself. Exactly how I do it. She started off really slowly. I am not sure if that is how she always does it, or if she was nervous about me watching. She gradually picked up the pace going deeper and firmer as she let the pleasure take over. I just watched. Her breathing began to break and she started shifting her position to accommodate her masturbation. Opening her legs wider, she slid her left hand down the front of her body as she stroked herself while fingering. She used her left hand to tease her clit. I am purely a one-hand girl, fingers in and thumb to rub myself off quicker. She was fingering herself with her right hand though and then using two fingers on her left hand to rub herself. I did notice that she wasn't doing it directly though. Or if she was her clit was in a weird place. Her index and middle fingers separated to go around her clit and not directly over it. That would drive me insane, in a frustrating way, but it was definitely working for her.

She looked at me and blushed a little as I was clearly just staring at her with no comments. She slowed down a little and twisted her legs together, but left her hands between them. "So weird being watched," she said softly.

"So fucking sexy though," I whispered back to her. I had meant it to sound encouraging, but it did sound a little creepy. Short of rubbing my hands on my thighs and calling her a little girl it sounded pretty much 100% fairly creepy.

I am not sure if she didn't hear it as creepy, or if she was in need of release. Either way, she opened her legs again and kept going. "Feels so good," she whispered. I am not sure if it was to me in particular, or just a general observation.

"Don't be loud," I warned.

She nodded her head. "I'm not," she said.

I watched her. Lying on my bed doing to herself what I have done to myself hundreds of times. I didn't even need to be horny to do it. Just being bored was enough if I had time and was unlikely to get disturbed. Her breathing was very laboured now and she let out a couple of involuntary gasps. They were whisper quiet, but I was so hyper-aware of any sort of suspicious noise it sounded like it was done over a loudspeaker. I didn't comment though or remind her to be quiet.

Her eyes closed and when she opened them again it was just the whites of her eyes looking back at me. "I am cumming," she whispered. Her eyes rolled back and looked at me for a second and then they rolled into the back of her head again as she orgasmed.

She shivered and twitched on her back as she stopped fingering her clit and sped up with them inside her. I watched her, intrigued and honoured that she had just let me watch her during her most vulnerable. "Teehee," she said as she looked at me self-consciously as she folded her legs together, "Needed that," she announced after she had come down from her climax. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I handed her the duvet which she took then she curled up on her side facing me. "A literal eye-rolling orgasm," I said smiling at her.

"Ha, did I?" she said giggling, "Didn't realise I did that."

"Yeah, just the whites of your eyes," I said to her. "Sooooo fucking sexy though that. Thanks," I said.

"No prob," she said, "I saw you."

"You kinda did me," I said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah.. you owe me," she grinned. She wasn't joking, but she also wasn't expecting me to actually return the favour. It was just an observation.

A playful curiosity produced my next comment. It wasn't a serious offer or even a genuine suggestion, but I said it anyway. My mouth engaged long before my brain applied the filter. "Well both of my hands are useless, what do you want me to do? Eat you?" I said grinning at her.

I expected an eww, or a laugh and giggle at the suggestion I went down on her, but instead, she just looked at me. She looked at me like I look at a guy who suggests anal. An intrigued interest. She wasn't sure if she would enjoy it or not, but she was horny and she "may" like it. A tongue is a tongue ultimately, so a guy licking her or a girl licking her, it really doesn't make much difference at the end of the day. "Would you?" she asked. She looked at me in a way that she has never looked at me before. An attraction that wasn't just friends, it was something more than that.

I was like a rabbit in the headlights as I stared back at her. "Er.." I said stalling for time. I had no idea if I would or not. 10 seconds ago I had never even seriously thought about going down on a girl, yet here I was. "Do you want me to?" I asked.

She looked at me trying to gauge my reaction. Neither of us had displayed any sort of interest in girls, let alone each other, We were mates and all that, we had giggly conversations about how shit guys were and how much less hassle fucking a girl would be. For one, you wouldn't need to remember to take the pill every day. A girl wouldn't "accidentally" cum in your mouth, or "slip out" and ram a cock up your ass. She swallowed. "In a weird way yeah... I kinda do," she said.

She was still naked and my eyes were drawn down her naked body. I wondered what she tasted like. I have tasted myself. Again, teenage curiosity, licking fingers or even a sex toy, just to try it. I had no idea how to eat a girl out, but I guess the first time I had sank to my knees and sucked a dick I had even less idea what I was doing and he hadn't complained. At least I have my own vagina and knew what was what and where. I smiled at her and looked down at her pussy. I held my stare for too long and she covered herself shyly. We were laying close together, closer than was strictly required when sharing a king-sized bed which put her within reach.

I leaned in halfway and she met me and we kissed. A proper kiss, our tongues tentatively touching and then exploring each other's mouths. She tasted so nice. The feint taste of toothpaste was still on her tongue. I slowly and painfully manoeuvred so I was knelt up as I worked out the logistics of eating her out. With two, or at least one working arm it is easy, but it is an awkward position when you can't support yourself. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs. I knelt between them and slowly lowered myself down. It wasn't meant as a tease, but it probably was. I was making sure I didn't overbalance and fall onto her. She was wide open, and her pussy was still glistening with wetness from her masturbation moments earlier.

She watched me as I got closer and then her eyes widened as my tongue gently touched her pussy. Her taste was weird but in a good way. She didn't taste the same as me, but not that dissimilar

either. "Oh my God," she whispered as I gently licked at her pussy.

I grinned up at her as I licked her. Each time my tongue touched her I could see her legs tense and her stomach muscles contract as the pleasure flowed through her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over her. Her entire body tensed and she stared down at me. "Oh fuck, that is awesome," she said a little louder than I deemed comfortable.

"Shhh," I urged as I was in a fairly vulnerable position if anyone came in. Granted she was hardly decent, on her back, legs wide open with her best mate licking between her legs, but I was ass in the air wearing only a t-shirt, I would be very on show if anyone came in. I guess from a practical standpoint being noisy was the better option, no one was going to come in if they could hear we were having sex. Okay, Graham might, but he would know I would kill him if he did. Being quiet was actually more likely for someone to come in to say good night or just to check on us.

"Will you cum without fingers?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded, "That feels fucking awesome," she added as she gently rested her hand on the back of my head and pushed me back into her pussy. I hated when guys did that, but it was less offensive when a cock didn't go down your throat. I buried my face into her and licked at her. I concentrated on her clit with just the occasional lick across her pussy. She was so wet, her excitement coated my tongue each time I licked her.

She pushed her hand between her legs and stopped me. I looked up at her wondering if she had cum, or if I was just shit at it. "Get on your back," she said.

"Why?" I said rhetorically. There was only one reason for me to be on my back. We were going to 69.

I manoeuvred onto my back and she straddled my face. She lowered herself down so I could reach and I picked up where I left off. I could feel her breath which was cool against my wetness as she got closer and closer. Her first lick was more a jab of her tongue than a lick. A taster. Literally, a flick of her tongue into my pussy as she tasted me. She licked my clit and then sucked it into her mouth. Grazing it with her teeth I felt like I was going to wet myself. The intensity of her tongue was insane, she was just licking me, no fingers, nothing else, just her tongue. She rested her hands on the inside of my thighs and pushed my legs as wide open as they would go. I am fairly flexible, I was not far off the splits as she ate me out.