Self Dares Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both moaning softly and breathing heavily as we 69'ed. Trying to maintain oxygen while your body tries to stop breathing while trying to coordinate your own tongue is really difficult. "I'm cumming," Hanna whispered. She stopped licking me and looked down her body at my face between her legs. She was gently humping at my tongue as I kept the same rhythm and pace. "Ooooo fuck yes..." she moaned softly.

I could feel her pussy contracting and relaxing as she orgasmed on my tongue. Her excitement flowed out of her by her involuntary contractions and coated my tongue. I swallowed it as I licked her. "Yes yes yes," she moaned as she had sex with my tongue. Staring down at me I stared back at her. She was just so cute, her innocent face seemed to contrast with the orgasm that was straining her entire body. She lifted off me, but I followed her with my tongue. She moved off me entirely and laid down between my legs. She looked up at me and grinned.

She kissed me between the legs. Then as she kissed me again I felt her push a finger inside me. "Oh yes," I whispered down at her as I watched her. She added a second and started to finger me while she flicked her tongue over my clit. She gently teased her left hand over my tummy and under my t-shirt. Sliding her hand further up she gently stroked it across my breasts before circling my right nipple. It reacted to her touch instantly and I didn't last long. The sensation was almost too much. Her tongue caressing my clit, her fingers deep inside me and her other fingers gently teasing and playing with my nipple. Biting my own lip to stop myself from screaming I orgasmed. She lifted off me and removed her fingers from inside me. She grinned at me and got off the bed. "Back in a sec," she said.

I watched her walk towards the door and reach for the handle. "Er.. clothes?" I suggested just before she opened the door naked.

"It is like half 1," she said, "Will anyone be up?"

I double-checked the time amazed at how late it was. We had been being naughty for a good couple of hours. Time really did fly when you were having fun. "Didn't realise it was that late," I said, "No, probably not."

She smiled at me, opened the door and disappeared to the bathroom. While she was gone I got up and when she came back I went as well. She did offer to help, but I was fine. When I got back she was in bed and watching TV. She watched me come towards the bed and smiled at me. "Are you going to sleep naked?" she asked.

"I can do," I replied, "Are you?" She nodded in reply and as though she needed to prove it she folded the duvet back to expose her nudity. I let her help me out of my t-shirt and got in bed with her, both of us naked.

"That was fucking awesome," she said.

"Yeah... it really was," I replied. I was genuinely surprised at just how good it was. As a girl who gets off on penetration I expected to miss a penis, but honestly, that was probably the best sex I have ever had. It was definitely the nicest orgasm I have had which wasn't the result of masturbation. The lack of urgency, the time taken and the fact that there was no pressure. Climax was inevitable, but it wasn't the goal, just the experience was what we both wanted out of it. Not that either of us was complaining that we did orgasm. Not once did we ask each other if we were close, or if what we were doing was feeling nice. We just knew.

I gradually got my independence back over the next few weeks. I was healing well and despite the pain, I did the physio as instructed meticulously. I had a fairly obvious scar on my hip, but I was assured that it would fade over time. I didn't ask how much time as I suspected that I wouldn't like the answer. At 18 "time" was a few days. I suspected it was going to be more likely measured in months though.

Hanna and I didn't do it again. We slept together in a "just friends" way, but it wasn't sexual. I am not sure if I was disappointed or not. I was glad that I tried it, it was an awesome experience to sleep with a girl, but I am fairly sure I am straight. Now don't get me wrong, offer me an FFM threesome and after faux "don't wanna be too keen" hesitation I would be up for that.

Andy was awesome, he brought me my bike back and was generally helpful. I am under no illusion that it was because he fancied me and wanted to get into my pants, but it was sweet anyway. It was above and beyond what could be reasonably expected to get into a girl's underwear. Maybe I would let him. He was cute and at the real risk of making me sound like a prostitute, he had definitely earned it.