Self Dares Ch. 08

Story Info
Trying anal, a very public strip game and Hanna gets revenge.
15.1k words
4.82
7.3k
11

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
581 Followers

"That feels so nice," I whispered softly as I lay on my side with Andy spooning behind me. His cock was in me and at this angle, with each gentle thrust, he rubbed over my G-spot. We were both naked and in his bed when both of us should have been up ages ago. We had promised that we would go out on our bikes with the group, but that ship had sailed and there was no way I was rushing to make up the time. He gently kissed the side of my head and nibbled at my ear as he slowly had sex with me. His left arm was resting over me and his fingers were gently teasing and playing with my nipples.

Sex was incredible with him. Size doesn't matter guys, it really doesn't It is how you use it. He was going so slowly, but the depth and the angle were slowly driving me insane. My stomach was twitching with each stroke as the pleasure radiated through my entire body. My pussy was pulsing along his shaft as he took me. "Are you cumming?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head. "Yeah," I whispered back.

"That feels incredible," he replied as he kept his speed and depth consistent.

I held my breath as I felt my climax wash over me. Slow gentle ripples surged up and down my body as I orgasmed with him inside me. He felt enormous as my tight pussy gripped and released him as I climaxed. He kept the same speed though and just let me cum. He is a fast learner, when I was at orgasm what he was doing was very much working, there is no need to speed up or slow down or change anything, keep doing what you are doing. As I regained some control of my body I pulsed my muscles as he slid in and out of me. I was hoping that he would cum as we had been doing this for the best part of an hour now and if he came in me this soon after my orgasm it would make me squeal and embarrass myself. So intense and one of the greatest orgasms I have had. Solo or otherwise.

"Sorry," he whispered. There was no need to apologise, but he knew what I was going for and he knew he wasn't delivering. Again, not a review of his bed prowess (no complaints from me), just one of those things. Instead, I pushed back onto him and he felt my position change and met my pushback with a thrust forward and held himself inside me. I occasionally orgasmed again if he went deep straight away, but this was not one of those times. After a few seconds, I pulled away from him and I felt him fall out of me. I pushed back to keep him in me, but it was too late and instead, I just slammed my ass into his balls. "Oof," he grunted.

"Soz," I said with a giggle.

"No prob," he said as he lined himself up again and gently jabbed at me from behind. His aim was slightly off though and he was jabbing at my ass.

"Not quite," I whispered as I adjusted the angle of my hips for him so he lined up with my pussy.

He changed the angle though and again jabbed at my ass. He was doing it on purpose and I had a wry smile to myself. What is the fascination? We hadn't done that yet and it was not high on my list of something to do. He leaned in and kissed my neck from behind. "Wanna try it?" he asked. I could hear the hope in his voice as he asked me if I wanted to surrender my ass to him.

To his credit, he waited for my reply and didn't just keep trying to penetrate me in the wrong hole. I considered for a few seconds then adjusted my angle and offered my ass to him. I just nodded my head. He slowly pushed forwards and I felt his head press against me. I could feel how wet he was, I had just orgasmed with him inside me and he was still very slick. I curled my back to adjust the angle and gritted my teeth as I felt the burning sensation of a cock trying to go up there. He pulled back and the relief was instant, but he tried again. "Slower," I said as I pulled away from him and looked over my shoulder.

"Sorry," he replied and kissed me on the lips.

"No prob," I said as I resumed the same position again, "Really really slow," I instructed.

In his defence, he did go really slowly. It was just really fucking painful. I am not sure if the condom was helping or making it worse. It was still slick with my natural lubrication, but even so, ow. I moved the pillow around and bit it. Hard. He pushed into me and I felt the head of his cock slip into my ass. I just grunted in protest as my ass got violated. My eyes widened and then crossed with pain as he slowly pushed deeper into me. I buried my face into the pillow and moaned as my ass felt like it was being ripped apart. He kept pushing and I reached behind my back and stopped him. "Sec..." I said as I controlled my breathing, "Fuuuuuuuuuck... one sec," I said as my belly cramped and I felt like I really needed to go.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

I nodded my head. Stupid fucking question. You are shoving a cock up my ass. Yes, it fucking hurts. "It feels... weird," I said diplomatically, "Try again," I added.

He pushed into me and my entire body erupted in pain. My natural reaction was too tense and things got tighter and it felt like I was actually ripping in half. "No," I said pulling forwards and off him, "No no no. Fucking ow, that is sooooo painful," I said as I rolled to face him and held my hands behind my back protectively over my ass.

"So no then?" he grinned at me.

"Not without lube," I said, "Fucking hell. Ow."

"Sorry." It was a genuine apology, he didn't want to hurt me. Granted he did just try and stick his dick in my bum, but he didn't intentionally set out to hurt me.

"No prob," I said smiling at him. "How do you want me?" I grinned. His turn to cum.

"Doggy?" he suggested with a smile. He loved doggy. I didn't mind it either, but he preferred me with my face on the sheet and my back angled down. For me to get off on it I needed to be horizontal or ideally my back angled upwards. I am of course splitting hairs here. Doggy style felt awesome. Plus he could properly go for it and who doesn't like a good fuck?

I watched him take the condom off and replace it with one that hadn't just been in my bum. We were exclusive now. We had had the conversation a few days ago which was just a formality really. I wasn't looking for anyone else and I hoped that he wasn't either. My status on social media was now "in a relationship" and I was happy. I have been happy in relationships before, but this one felt proper, this wasn't just sex (the sex was awesome) this was a relationship. It felt like my first real relationship. I am not going to throw the "L" word at you or indeed him yet, but yeah... maybe.

I sat on the bed cross-legged and watched him dick around putting on the clean condom. He looked at me. "What?" he asked defensively as I just sat and looked at him.

"Nothing," I said, "Come here..." I said as I leaned forwards and pulled him towards me. He fell onto the bed and we had a cuddle and a kiss. He rolled me onto my back and I opened my legs in submission. He took me and we had sex. I raked my fingernails down his back as he screwed me.

He lifted my hips off the bed and supported me to give him the angle that he liked and I just let him. I reached above my head to push back against the headboard as he was properly going for it. "Sec," I said as I stopped him and pushed him out of me using my foot on his chest. He didn't verbally protest, but his expression did, although me pushing him out of me with my foot on his chest did give him a fairly awesome view of my most intimate area. I pulled him up my body until I could reach him with my mouth and started to give him a blow job. "Don't you dare cum," I warned.

I sucked him gently as I teased at the condom with my tongue. At least it mainly tasted of me now and not the lube that they used on them. The squeakiness was still there though. I deep-throated him and gently rested my teeth around his shaft. Hooking the condom with my teeth I slowly pulled my head back. I couldn't put one on with my mouth, but woohoo, I could remove one. I spat it onto the floor and pushed him back down my body again. I grinned at him and he stared back at me not wanting to risk believing what was happening. "Fuck me," I instructed, "Cum in me," I requested.

"Yeah?" he confirmed and I nodded my head, "Are you sure?" he asked.

"If you want to," I said. It takes two, and yeah, I was ready to stop using condoms, but he had to be as well and if he said he didn't want to then that was fine. There was no protest though.

I pulled him into me with my feet wrapped around his back and I felt his bare cock inside me for the first time. Okay maybe not, we have got a little bit eager a few times and started without barrier protection, but this was the first time I didn't stop him after a few thrusts. It felt awesome. Like soooooooooo good. I am sure it was psychological, but it felt more intimate and his skin felt so much nicer inside me without the thin sheath of latex. Can a girl even tell the difference? I would claim that we can, but either way, it felt... awesome.

He picked up the pace and had sex with me. I laid on my back and let him do what he wanted. I reached up and gently dug my fingernails into his chest as he drilled me. "Oh my God," he gasped as he looked down at my naked body and watched his cock thrusting in and out of me. He glistened, slick with my excitement as we had sex. I felt him cum. "Yes!" he gasped loudly as I felt his cum rush inside me for the first time.

My eyes lit up as I felt his semen flood into me. "Oh yes," I said as I stared up at him. My eyes were wide with pleasure and surprise. I always forget how incredible unprotected sex is. He picked up the pace and felt like he emptied a litre of cum into me. I looked up at him as he squirted it into me. My eyes rolled up into my head as I neared a second orgasm. "Stay in," I said as I felt him slowing down.

He pushed deep into me and I orgasmed again. I stared up at him as my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I shivered to ecstasy. "Did you just cum again?" he asked. I just nodded. "Fucking hell... That was amazing," he said as we kissed passionately.

He collapsed onto me and we cuddled. Naked, sweaty and me full of his cum. He lost his erection and my pussy slowly pushed him out of me followed by the dribble of his cum. I didn't care, I just laid under him as we came down from our sex high. He rolled off me and I cuddled into him. We dozed on and off into the early afternoon. One thing that condoms do have going for them is without them sex is really really messy. I sometimes wonder how anyone ever gets pregnant as most of it seems to come out again.

It was almost 2 in the afternoon before I finally dragged myself out of bed and went for a shower. I was rinsing off the soap when I heard the bathroom door open. There was a lock on it, but I never engaged it because it was only ever us two and he was more than welcome to join me. As I heard the door though my reflex was to cover between my legs. Just in case. He grinned at me when he saw me wet and naked. "Wanna hand?" he offered.

I shook my head. "Nar, I have my own hands. I don't have a dick though," I replied.

He got in the shower with me and we had standing sex. Showers are slippery and dangerous at the best of times and it was always a bit precarious when we did it in the shower. Not helped by how short I was compared to him so to get any sort of comfortable angle for him I was on full tip toes while he crouched down a little bit. I suggested that he maybe hit the gym a bit more so he could just pick me up and bounce me on his cock. He thought I was joking though. I was, a bit, but maybe not entirely. Being manhandled can be fun.

After a while of awkward sex and a couple of slip-outs and awkward reentries, I shifted the shower to the side and got on my knees. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock into it. "Ooo yeah," he moaned softly as he started to have sex with my mouth. He was a little bit too eager and blocked my airway a few times for a little longer than I would deem comfortable.

"Yeah, I need to breathe," as said pushing him out of my mouth for a second.

"Sorry," he replied as I sucked him off. I was more than happy for him to cum in my mouth as I could spit it out into the shower and be barely noticeable. He picked up the pace and started to abuse my throat more than my mouth again. "Can I cum on your face?" he asked looking down at me.

I looked up at him and wondered how much dominance would satiate a guy's desire for it. I mean come on, I am on my knees with your cock down my throat already. I am getting no real pleasure out of this, and yet you still wanna degrade me even more by cumming on my face. I just nodded my head. He pulled out of my mouth and took over with his hand. Dangerously close to my face his hand stroked up and down his cock rapidly, his knuckles were inches from punching me in the face. I watched him, my eyes flicking between his face and his cock as he pointed it at my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out like a welcome mat for him. He looked down at me and slid himself into my mouth again for a couple of thrusts.

Pulling out again he continued with his hand. I tilted my head back, opened my mouth and closed my eyes. A splatter hit my cheek moments before a blast of his semen hit my cheek. A second ribbon fired over my face leaving a line of cum from my forehead, across my left eye, down the side of my nose and across my mouth and chin. He unloaded onto my face and then slid into my mouth again. I sucked the last bits out of him and grinned up at him.

I stood up and rinsed my face with the shower. While the water flowed over my face I spat the cum out of my mouth unnoticed. I do swallow, but it isn't the greatest of tastes and if I can get away with spitting I do tend to. That makes it sound like a get a backhand if he catches me spitting his cum out, I of course don't, but guys like the thought of their girl hungrily swallowing their load so I do try and keep up the pretence. It was in my hair and so I washed my hair again. He helped. Well no, that isn't true, he got in the way and tried to finger me while I showered. My legs are not stable enough to support me when I am being fingered. Not in a wet slippery shower.

We got out and I got dressed. I had a missed text from one of the cyclists and I replied with a simple. "Sorry, slept in." half true, I had been in bed until really late, although I wasn't really sleeping.

"Can we try anal?" he asked me.

"We just did," I replied, but I knew that he meant to try it properly and for me just to bite a pillow and let him fuck me.

"Yeah, but like... you know..." he said.

"Get some lube and I will let you fuck me up the ass," I said with a naughty smile. Yeah, there are nicer ways to agree to it, but let's be honest here, he wants to fuck me up the ass. He doesn't want loving anal with me, he just wants to shove his dick up my bum and if I enjoy it that is a bonus, but not required.

I was sat in one of the most boring lectures possible struggling to keep my attention on the subject. I felt my phone buzz in my bag and I took it out. It was a media message from Hanna. I opened it and was greeted with a picture of a flyer. NUDITY BEER PRIZES. There was an afternoon and evening of strip games at the University bar. $20 to get in. Hanna's message was a simple smilie face and. "Wanna give it a go?"

"Absolutely fucking not," I replied. There were a few reasons for this. The first and main one was that there would be phones everywhere, and once that content gets out there you have no control over it. I have no issue losing my clothes in even a fairly large group, but I do draw the line at potential broadcast. Also, there would be a lot of people that I know there and there is no way in hell people I know need to have nudes of me on their phones. There was also the fact that it was the middle of summer and my grand total clothing count was a summer dress and trainers. I wasn't even wearing socks. It would be a very short game.

"It will be funny," she replied.

"Yeah, hilarious. And if we lose?" I replied.

She sent a laughing emoji. "Not to play you fool. To watch. $20 to watch drunken idiots get naked," she replied.

I sent the laughing emoji back. "Arr, got ya. Yeah, sure, I will be an hour or so," I replied.

"Did you really think I wanted to play?" Hanna asked as we found a table and sat down with our drinks.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "Absolutely no way though," I said.

"God no," she agreed, "Stood up there topless knowing that your panties are next. Can you imagine?" she asked.

I could imagine. It was a fantasy. Imagine standing on that stage slowly losing a strip game as you slowly run out of clothing. It was purely fantasy though, there are just too many reasons to not do it. That doesn't mean it isn't exciting thinking about it though. "Kinda cool, but terrifying," I replied.

As it happens there was no shortage of people who had no such reservations about such a game. I was half expecting the day to be a bit of a flop. How many people are willing to risk nudity for what is not all that much money? The entry fee (on top of your $20 to get into the bar) was $10. It was a simple game of higher or lower arranged in two rows of seven cards. If you got across the first row you won your $10 back and could call it quits at that stage. If you decided to keep playing and made it to the end of the second row then you won $100. For each one you got wrong, you went to the start of the row again and something came off. Five items were the maximum and with the row resetting with each wrong guess you could run out of clothes fairly quickly. You could pay $5 to switch the card if you so wished, but you could only do it once per row.

Now don't get me wrong, $100 is nothing to be sniffed at, but the bar was packed, easily 500 people, probably more. Each one of those people had a smartphone which had the ability to take photos and videos. It was a very public undressing and there was zero control over your image rights. The internet is a big place and there are a lot of people with access to it. So yeah, $100 is a decent enough amount of cash, but nowhere near enough to have your nudes sent around various WhatsApp groups or posted online somewhere.

The games were to nudity, although most people lost their nerve after the first row, took their $10 and called it a moral victory. I was surprised at how many people were willing to play the game. Granted most of them were beyond drunk and in fact one guy was deemed too drunk to even play, but even so, there was not enough money in the world to make me get on that stage. Remove the camera phones though and I would be tempted. That is pure fantasy, real public nudity.

It was a brilliant afternoon and evening. It was so funny. The crowd were amazing and really got involved. Cheering on the participants and genuinely rooting for them. Fat, thin, tall, short, male, female, they were all cheered on enthusiastically. The only time a cheer was louder than for a correct card guess was when a very shy and blushing person on the stage removed their final item. There was no twirl, and there wasn't a 'no covering' clause in the game, but the cheer that went up when a blushing naked person stood awkwardly on stage was incredible. The variation in the participants was what surprised me. I have always assumed it would be the 'cute' stereotypical 'sexy' people who would play, but it really was a mixed bag and no matter who was up there the encouragement was the same.

A few people got sucked in by the crowd and continued onto the second row when they really shouldn't One girl got lucky and won the $100, completing the entire second row with no swap and with no missteps while only wearing bra and panties. She was not at all dressed for the occasion, her panties being a thong that was probably closer to a g-string and she doubled down on them with them being glass levels of see-through. Yeah, they were stupendously sexy, but when standing on a stage being watched by a few hundred people they would not have been my first choice. There was a large screen behind that was keeping various stats. The important one being 'nudity total' and then a breakdown for males and females. The total was 12, with four females and eight males.

stripgnd
stripgnd
581 Followers