All Comments on 'Self Dares Ch. 08'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_reader10 months ago

The last line (re the wedding) made me laugh out loud. The discussion of anal with her Mum was good but a little surreal. Please continue.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun10 months ago

Another terrific chapter for this series. The discussion Sophie has with her mother was so well done. And the concept of the calendar was a fun twist. You have a great gift of storytelling. I hope there will be another installment.

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Loved it ! You tell a good story, I'm an old geezer but I think I would still enjoy the joke, at your expense. If it were my daughter?????

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your stories are amazing! Another great addition!

On a story level, it does seem like Hanna won the game too easily, which, on one hand, gave the story less tension and build up, but on the other hand, it does add to the embarassment. (Could it be a setup?)

And I do want to read more about the yoga poses at the end of the story!

All in all great writing, and I am eagerly waiting for the next installment!

stripgndstripgnd10 months agoAuthor

The strip game was loaded into a random card selector program and I wrote it from the results. I would have rerun it had Sophie won, but as she didn't I just went with it. It was very one sided.

Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous