Self Dares Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got on stage and the noise was deafening. I have been on stage a few times, but only for receiving awards or similar. I have never been the "entertainment". The atmosphere was electric and my entire body fizzed with excitement. I could see how this could become addictive. Not taking clothes off for entertainment, but to be on stage. To be the focus of so many people who were looking at you for their evening entertainment.

There was a bit of a preamble while the host introduced us and hyped the crowd up even more. I am not sure how PC it is being referred to as a "beauty," but damn, it felt good. The roar of the crowd as it was announced that "one of these beauties will end the night naked". There was also an additional embarrassment for the loser. The University was making a charity calendar for sale from this evening, and the losing player had the option to be photographed naked for the calendar. A random yoga pose was selected from a spinning wheel and you had to hold that pose for the audience, and for the photographer. The photo was blurred out in the required places (nipples and vagina for girls, penis and testicles for the guys) so no one could actually see anything, but your face was left unblurry and it was very clear that you were naked, even though there was no detail. Hanna had of course signed us up for this if we lost. For the record here there are some very exposed yoga poses if you are doing them with no clothes on.

We shuffled the cards three times and they were placed on the table. I looked at them and realised that the only bit of "skill" was who went first. The deck was the deck, it was set, and who got naked was entirely dependent on who went first. It was a true 50-50 choice. No way to work it out, just do you feel lucky. Hanna let me choose and before I overthought it and became unable to make any decision I selected to go first.

"Ready?" I asked Hanna and was a little surprised to hear my own voice. I had been miked up.

"Uh hu," she said nodding, "Let's go."

I flipped over a Two of Clubs

"Oh, great start," I said with a resigned giggle. I was losing a shoe

Hanna flipped over a Queen of Diamonds and I took off my right shoe.

I flipped over a Four of Clubs and Hanna flipped a Seven of Diamonds

"Great," I said as I removed my other shoe so I was now barefoot. I was out of zero-value clothes now. My next loss would be my bra on show.

I got an Eight of Diamonds which was mid-pack and a statistical 50 50 (Aces were high)

Hanna flipped over an Ace of Hearts and just grinned at me.

"Oh come on," I protested. The roar from the crowd was so loud and this was only my t-shirt or skirt that was coming off. I took my t-shirt off a little more aware of the situation than I had been when I kicked my shoes off. My bra was a simple black t-shirt-style bra. Full cups with no frills or embellishments. It was just a bra. It was cute and sophisticated and most importantly offered full breast coverage.

I drew Jack of Clubs and Hanna got a Jack of Diamonds. This was not going well for me and was going to be a very quick game. Hanna took her left shoe off and I had a choice between bra or skirt. Not that there was a choice, there was no way in hell my bra was coming off. I didn't bother unzipping my skirt, I just slid it down and stepped out of it to the deafening sound of a 1000-strong crowd going crazy. The actual number of people in the room was 1038 and that was only counting the paying entries. There was the bar staff, security, hosts etc on top of that. A lot of people were watching me undress.

My panties matched my bra as they were a set. They were a bikini cut and black. No embellishments like the bra, they were just a simple pair of panties. Cute and sexy, but full-back and full-front of them. If I had selected a bikini instead of underwear there would not be much difference. My luck needed to change though, and quickly.

I flipped over a Queen of Clubs.

Hanna flipped over a Queen of Spades.

"Oh fuck off," I spat. I was getting my tits out. Hanna looked at me and I could see a little bit of guilt in her expression. This wasn't a match-up, it was a butt fucking while Hanna kicked off a couple of token items.

"Off off off off off," was the growing chant for the crowd. I reached up behind my back, unclipped my bra and let it fall away from me. I covered my face, not my breasts as well over a thousand people saw me just wearing my panties. I could feel the cool air on my nipples and knew that they would be erect. Only the front few tables would be able to see such detail, but the detail was there either way.

Hanna kicked her right shoe off. She was barefoot, I was bare-chested and just wearing bikini panties.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I turned over a Nine of Spades. Statistically, that was a higher-than-average card, but it was still fairly down the middle.

Hanna flipped over a King of Clubs and that was the game. I was about to get naked. The crowd erupted in celebration at my imminent nudity. "Well that went well," I said sarcastically.

"It went fairly well for me," Hanna said with a shrug, "Although my feet are cold," she added with a wry smile and a ripple of laughter from the audience.

The stage was actually quite cold on bare feet, but that was the least of my worries. "Yeah, my heart bleeds for you," I said to another ripple of laughter from the audience. My voice sounds really odd through a microphone. I could get used to this, not being naked on stage, but being on stage. I looked out across the room and every single person was looking at me. Every seat was taken and along the back were the staff who were on break. I wasn't special, everyone previously had the same treatment. This could maybe be used as an aid to quit smoking. I knew a couple of the bar staff smoked and every break they had they went for a cigarette, but not tonight.

The chant of "off off off off" started off slowly, but built up to a deafening crescendo. I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my panties and slid them to the floor. I stood back up and covered my face again as I blushed. My hairless pussy on show. Everyone looking at me, male and female, young and old. I stood on a stage as naked as the day I was born.

I put my hands in the air, way above my head and did the 360-degree twirl. Pussy and breasts, side profile and then my ass slowly rotated around on stage. Over 1000 people were seeing me naked, cheering and whooping at my nudity. My entire body was tingling. I was too nervous to be sexually excited, but I was excited. "Fuuuuuuck," I whispered to myself as I realised what was happening. The microphone picked up my almost silent curse though and I heard my own whispered voice fill the room.

I was able to pick one voice out of the crowd. It was male, and the response to my curse was a nice and simple, "Yes please."

I finished my public display and the host stepped in. "So, two questions," he said as he clearly and with no pretence checked me out. Two questions were randomly selected for me to answer. They were just your usual truth-type questions. I had to answer them, but there was no validation so I could simply lie. "Question one... What do you wear in bed?"

I smiled as I considered the question. No one was here to hear that I sleep in pyjamas most of the time. That was boring. "Er," I began, "Oh, uhm. Nothing normally."

Applause rippled throughout the room "A popular answer," the host, "Okay, question two. Do you take it up the ass?"

"Well that is a little more personal isn't it," I said looking at him.

"Random draw," he said with a shrug. The questions were indeed just randomly selected by a laptop with truth questions loaded into it.

"I have done, but I would not go as far as to say that I take it up the ass," I said, "So no," I clarified.

"Cryptic," the host said, but I was not offering any more detail than that. I am not sure of the answer myself. Taking it up the ass seems like it would be my idea, it wouldn't be, I didn't mind it, but I didn't enjoy it enough to offer it up. "And you are signed up for the calendar? Still okay for that?" he asked.

"Yes she is," Hanna said on my behalf.

"Yes I am," I said looking at Hanna, "I guess," I added as I looked at the host.

"Okay, Cow Pose," the host said and showed me the demo image. You can Google it, but basically ready to receive it doggy style. It could have been better, it could have been way worse. A lot of yoga poses are not at all naked-friendly, a lot are very legs open and bent over. At least this one is just bent over.

I assumed the position and four photographs were taken. Head on, left side, right side and from behind me. Each one would be blurred in the required places and I would be added to the calendar. It was for a good cause at least. As soon as I was allowed to, I put my clothes back on. I needed vodka and a lot of it.

"That wasn't even close," Hanna said while we were in the taxi back to mine.

"Not at all," I agreed, "I got humped."

"Well and truly," she said grinning at me. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"It was weird," I said, "Tingly and exciting, and yet terrifying and humiliating at the same time."

We got back to mine and Hanna paid. We went in and it was time for the second part of my forfeit. We went into the living room and four pairs of eyes looked at us. Everyone will have been told what we were up to. "Well?" Hanna's Mum asked.

"It went very well for me," Hanna said.

"And very badly for me," I added.

"We played each other. She lost. Badly," Hanna said.

"Very badly," I corrected.

"As her forfeit, she has to undress again, for you," Hanna said. I tried to gauge the reaction from my parents. Neither of them looked horrified which would have potentially ended the forfeit before it even got going.

"Naked?" my Dad asked as he stared at me.

"Until you tell her to stop," Hanna said. There was no immediate protest from my Dad, who I was pinning my hopes on to save my dignity. You would think that my Mum would want to preserve my dignity as well, what with her being a female as well, but no way was happening. She looked mischievous and very drunk. If the survival of my panties was in any way dependent on her then they were coming off. 100%.

We discussed it for a while, and much to my eternal disappointment neither my Mum nor Dad said that it was a silly and cruel idea, I have suffered enough and I should be allowed to stay dressed. Instead Mum went to the toilet so she could concentrate and Dad went to top up drinks. The five of them lined up on the various sofas, the TV was turned off and I stood in front of it.

I took my shoes off and hesitated for a second at my T-shirt. "Do you have a bra on?" Mum interrupted.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay, carry on," she said.

I lifted my top off and the atmosphere in the room changed. I wore smaller tops on the beach or by the pool on holiday, but knowing it was a bra seemed to add value to being able to see it. No one said anything and so I unzipped my skirt. Mum again interrupted me to check that I was wearing panties before I removed the skirt, but there was no mercy shown. I slid it down and stood in front of my parents, plus my best mate and her parents only wearing my underwear. "Will that do?" Dad asked.

"Absolutely fucking not," Mum said instantly. "She wears less at the beach. Carry on," she prompted.

I looked around the room, but there was no defence on my behalf coming from any of them. Hanna was enjoying a glass of free wine while she watched. Her Mum was just sitting watching with a curious interest. Her Dad was watching while trying to look like he wasn't watching as intently as he was. An 18-year-old was stripping for him, it has probably been a long time since he has seen that. I reached up behind my back and unclipped my bra. It went loose and I threaded my arms out of it. I let it fall away from my body and dropped it on the floor. I held my left arm across my nipples. "Arm," Hanna instructed.

I shot her a glare but lowered my arm. Hanna's Dad's eyes nearly leapt out of his head. Her Mum just smiled in sympathy at my situation. My Mum and Dad just watched on. "Are we letting her keep her panties on?" my Dad asked as he looked around the room at the others.

"She knew what she was signing up for," my Mum said.

"Yeah, but come on, she doesn't need to get naked?" my Dad said. He was the only one attempting to defend my virtue and for that I applaud him. Hanna's Dad was very quiet and although he wasn't openly encouraging my nudity he was also not about to stop it from happening either.

"I think she does," Mum said, "A good time to learn that if you gamble eventually someone gets to see you naked. Or something," Mum said with a shrug. I am sure there was a philosophical statement there somewhere, but she was a bottle or two of wine in.

"A vote?" Hanna's Mum suggested.

"I vote she gets naked," Hanna said without looking up from her phone.

"Seconded," Mum said, "Get naked Sophie." I looked at her with pleading eyes, but I knew that was helpless. In some weird scenario where the tables were turned, there was no way I would be letting her off the hook. Even with no interest in seeing her naked, there was no way in hell she would be keeping her panties on.

"I vote she keeps her panties on," Dad said.

"Thanks, Dad," I acknowledged. Even if this vote gets passed in my favour I am still standing here with my tits out. It is hardly ideal, more ideal than nudity though. That realisation caused me to instinctively cover my chest as I realised just how close to naked I was. The fact that in a few moments, I was potentially fully naked didn't detract from the fact that my breasts were currently on show. Hanna saw me cover, but she didn't pull me up on it.

"I abstain," Hanna's Dad said, "I can't bring myself to vote no, but I do sympathise with Carl."

"Abstain?" Hanna's Mum asked.

"It means he doesn't vote," Hanna said, "So down to you Mum."

"And if I abstain?" she asked.

"Then it would be two votes for, one against and two abstained. She would be getting naked," Hanna said. "If you vote no, she would keep them on as there is no majority," Hanna added.

"So.. yes or no?" Mum prompted her.

"Oh, naked," she said, "Absolutely she is getting naked."

My heart sank and I just stared at her. "Really?" I said looking at her, "What about girl code?"

She just shrugged. "Sorry Sophie, a loss is a loss. I would fully expect the same result for Hanna had she lost."

I didn't protest. I could have done and there would have been no real ill feeling if I had just refused to go through with it. The truth was though, in a weird sort of way, this was pure fantasy. Forced to strip naked in front of an audience. Okay, the audience was fairly tame in the grand scheme of things. Three of the five have seen me naked anyway and of those, one of them I have had sex with. I felt a tingle ripple through my body and the skin around my nipples tightened as they got harder. Small breasts or not, when standing topless like this there is no hiding. My nipples were rock hard and all five of them will have noticed. It could have been due to the cool air and that was probably what my Dad was telling himself, but it was likely that they all knew I was enjoying this more than I maybe should be.

I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my panties and after a deep breath, I slid them to the floor. I stood back up and stepped out of them. Naked, full frontal, I stood naked in front of both Hanna's and my parents. Her Mum just smiled and had a scan of me. My Mum did the same. Dad had a good look and then pretended to look away. Hanna's Dad just stared at me. I was totally hairless, my waxed pussy on show as I stood in front of them all as naked as the day I was born. None of them looked away, all five of them had a good look at my body and for a second my confidence almost failed me. Andy tells me fairly regularly how "fucking hot" I am, but even so, my level of body confidence as being strained in this situation.

"Fuck me," Hanna's Dad said after a few seconds followed by a grunt as his wife elbowed him in the ribs. He clearly didn't intend to say anything out loud

"She would kill you," she said, "And then I would kill you," she added with a smile.

I did a twirl and then snapped my left hand between my legs and rested my right arm across my nipples. I blushed bright red. A smaller audience felt more real and reality was dawning on me. I saw these people a lot, and now they all knew what I looked like underneath the clothes when I was prancing around in sleepwear or even less sometimes. Being stood in front of a thousand felt surreal, but this felt very very real and intimate. It also felt incredible. I was wet, fully turned on wet, if Andy was here he would need no foreplay, I was very turned on and very horny. Hanna handed me a glass of wine. "Can I get dressed?" I asked.

"Oh absolutely not," Hanna said, "You have some more Yoga poses to perfect first."

I will temporarily skip forwards a few months here. Yes, my Mum bought one of the calendars, so for the month of August an A4 full colour, HD image of her naked daughter on all fours from various different angles was in our kitchen. Yes, it was blurred in all the essential places, but even so. To skip forwards a little bit more, she still has it, she has had my month picture framed and brings it out at every possibility to embarrass me. I am resigned to the fact that at my wedding it will be on show at some point.

**************

Thanks for reading