Self Dares Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

"No," she said. I could hear the sexual tension in her voice as her body craved the release.

* TAP TAP TAP * "Are you still up?" her Mum whispered through the closed door.

"Fuck... off," she whispered, but nowhere near loud enough for her Mum to hear her. I just giggled. I have had so many orgasms ruined by people knocking at the worst possible time. I have had a fair few ruined by someone just coming in, so that could have been worse. I slid my fingers out of her and curled up on my side under the duvet. "Er yeah, sup?" she said louder as she controlled her breathing.

"Oh, sorry," her Mum said when she came in. "Didn't realise you were in bed. Was going to say the TV is free downstairs if you want it."

"Oh, ta. But no, we are in bed at half 11. Rock and roll," she said with a smile. I was impressed at her composure. I would be nowhere near able to hold a conversation so soon after being that close to orgasm.

"No worries. Night girls," she said as she closed the door. I heard her shout down to her Dad to say he could turn everything off. It was a nice gesture, but two minutes later would have been nicer.

I looked at Hanna and grinned. "Orgasm ruined?"

"Fucking jumped on, crushed and then pissed on," she said laughing. "Fuck sake," she grumbled as she kicked the duvet off herself, put on her dressing gown and went to the bathroom. I felt her get back into bed and I shuffled a bit closer to her. The warmth of another girl is comforting. The warmth of a guy is just annoying. Being cuddled by a guy is a million times better though. No idea why. We were asleep within a few minutes.

A few days later I was at Andy's and sat on the sofa with Hanna, this in itself was a little bit odd as I usually sat with Andy. He hadn't noticed or commented though. He was just grateful for the extra space and being able to have the sofa to himself. My heart was pounding in my chest as I plucked up the courage and rested my hand gently on the top of Hanna's leg. She was wearing a skirt and a T-shirt. She was also wearing both bra and panties. I was wearing a dress and panties. Nothing else.

She looked at me when she felt my hand on her leg and she smiled at me. A subtle nod of her head gave me the go-ahead that she was still okay with this and I gently kissed her on the lips. I glanced at Andy and he was still watching the TV oblivious to two girls kissing a couple of meters away from him. We kissed again and this time she slid her hand up my dress and gently stroked her fingertips across the front of my underwear. She knew where she was aiming and she was a fairly awesome shot. Her gentle stroke brushed across my clit sending ripples of energy through my body. I let out the tiniest of moans as I felt her touch. I didn't need to glance at Andy this time. "Fucking hell," he said as he noticed his girlfriend kissing her best mate.

We had discussed a threesome a few times. It was mainly meant in jest in that it was fantasy and he was not expecting it to get anywhere near reality. I kissed Hanna back and slid my hand up her back then stroked her hair. She tilted her head and we continued our kiss with more intensity. I stole a glance at Andy and he was just staring. Hanna had not removed her hand from up my dress, and even though she was only resting it at the top of my thigh I could feel the slight pressure changes on my leg as she gently flexed her fingers.

I let my leg fall to the side slightly and broke off the kiss. Stroking her hair I tilted her head to the side and kissed her neck. That was her turn to moan softly, she loved any sort of neck kissing. "Finger me," I whispered into her ear. She didn't need a second invitation and after a tentative caress across my panties, she moved them to the side and gently teased a finger into me. I wasn't wet enough, but her fingers were fairly small and the slow approach that she adopted meant I was quickly wet.

She teased one finger inside me and then a second. I kept kissing her neck and stroking my hand across her hair and the back of her neck. "Make me cum." I whispered.

The angle of her hand changed and she started to thrust her two fingers into me. Her thumb circled around and against my clit as she switched from teasing to 'just cum and quickly'. My breathing started to get laboured quickly and I was soon fighting my orgasm. She knew how to get me off, but it was hardly a secret. I am a teenager, two fingers and go for it. "I'm gonna cum," I said. Not quite quiet enough if the intended audience was solely her, but loud enough for Andy to hear as well.

I tightened my grip on her as I shivered my way to orgasm. She twisted her neck and I let go of her. I was maybe squeezing a little bit too hard. "Oh fuck," Andy said, "Is she cumming?"

I felt Hanna nod in reply. "She is going to go again as well," she said as she picked up the pace and just finger fucked me. There was no intimacy in the action except for the obvious 'she was fingering me' The goal was orgasm and the quicker I got there the more intense it would be. I heard myself moan loudly as I climaxed again in as many minutes and felt her slide her fingers out of me. I could feel my wetness and I went to close my legs. We kissed again as I regained a thread of composure.

"That was awesome," Andy said as he just stared at us.

"That was just for starters," Hanna said as she lifted my dress up and over my head. She pushed my panties down and off as well as she knelt astride me. I felt her flick her skirt as she bent over, her back hunching to enhance how much she had to bend over to achieve the kiss. She was flashing her panties. "You okay?" she whispered into my ear.

"Uh hu, you?" I asked.

She nodded her head and rubbed her crotch against mine. The smoothness of her underwear felt so sexy on my naked body. "Finger me," she whispered, "But don't make me cum. Not yet," she added.

I manoeuvred my hand between her legs and gently teased a finger into her. She was very wet and I added a second. I teased and caressed her as I gently stroked my fingers in and out of her. Rubbing my fingers against the front of her pussy I gently circled her g-spot before teasing across it. I felt her body ripple with pleasure. "That feels so good," she said as she started to rock her hips in time with my fingers.

I glanced over at Andy and he was obviously aroused. He was rubbing at the bulge in his pants as he watched us. "Don't cum in your pants," I teased.

He stopped rubbing himself as I don't think he was aware he was even doing it. Hanna stopped kissing me and glanced over her shoulder at him. "Yeah, don't cum in your pants," she said, "Sophie might let you cum in me," she added.

She kissed me again and I whispered in her ear. "That probably didn't help," I said. I just felt her shrug.

"Undress me," she whispered.

I pulled her t-shirt over her head and fumbled with her bra for a few seconds. I knew how a bra worked, I was just confirming she was okay with being topless. After no protest, I unclipped her and let it fall away from her. I threw it to the side with her t-shirt and slowly unzipped her skirt. It was a full wrap-around skirt so unzipping it allowed it to be easily removed. Only wearing her panties she pushed against my naked body. "Suck him off," she said.

"He'll cum," I said back.

She nodded. "Yeah, he is going to anyway," she said.

I stood up and kissed him. I pulled him to his feet and made short work of his t-shirt jeans and boxers. As I slid his boxers down I followed them down onto my knees. I nudged him backwards and he sat back down on the sofa. I kissed his cock and gently took him into my mouth. I looked up at him and was a little surprised when he wasn't looking down at me. Usually, I am very much the centre of attention when I am on my knees with his dick down my throat, but most of the time my best mate wasn't sitting opposite half naked. It was the first time that he had ever seen her anything less than fully dressed. I don't think he has even seen her in swimwear or anything like that and she was now sat on the sofa opposite wearing just a white thong while she watched me give him a blow job.

The realisation set in at the same time for both of them at what was happening. She crossed her legs and covered her bare chest with her arm and for the first time in my life, I felt a cock get softer when in my mouth. I sucked him harder and a little bit faster, but the situation of being watched had undermined his confidence. I took over with my hand to try and get him back again, but he most definitely had stage fright. Hanna saw my plight and got up as well. She slid her panties down and stepped out of them so she was naked. His eyes watched her as she stripped, his gaze locked between her legs. "Wanna hand?" she asked as she knelt next to me and took hold of him gently.

"Oh my God," he whispered as her hand wrapped around him. Staring down at his cock in her hand I opened my mouth again and she slid him back into my mouth. She stroked up and down him in time with my mouth as I sucked him.

He leaned back and watched two naked girls pleasuring him. I rested my hand on Hanna's shoulder and gently pushed her head down a little bit. She resisted but grinned at me. She shook her head and I smiled back at her mischievously. Or as best I could with a dick in my mouth anyway. I pushed her again this time a little firmer. I wanted her to share the blowjob. She looked at me and then at Andy. "Don't you dare cum in my mouth," she warned as she let me push her lower towards him. I pulled away from him and guided her mouth around his rock-hard cock.

"Oh my fucking God," he moaned as we took it in turns. When one was sucking the other gently stroked up and down him while kissing along his shaft. I was impressed by how long he was lasting I was fully expecting him to cum the second he went into my mouth, but he was lasting longer than he normally does. I could see him nearing his orgasm and moved myself towards Hanna so she had to shift her position. She looked at me confused for a second, but then heard his loud moan and saw the sparkle in my eyes.

I held him in my mouth and using my hand I milked every last drop out of him. Pulling off him I kept his cum in my mouth and looking up at him I opened my mouth to show him his seed in my mouth. I played with it using my tongue, sloshing it around my mouth and teeth. "Oh you dirty bitch," Hanna said as she watched me play with his load.

I just grinned at her, closed my mouth and swallowed. She saw my throat move as I swallowed and I saw the disgust rise up in her eyes. She was not a swallower and she genuinely gagged. "Oh that is wrong," she said staring at me, "Did you just swallow it?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded as I wiped my hand across my mouth. I went to kiss her, but she held me back until I proved my mouth was empty and I wasn't going to snowball her. We kissed for a while and I swirled my tongue across hers. Just to be childish, swallowed or not, the aftertaste would be there, but she didn't notice, or if she did she didn't complain anyway.

We knelt facing each other while we kissed. Our bodies pressed together from our thighs right the way up to where our lips met. Our hips pressed against each other while we gently rubbed our breasts together. It didn't feel nice as such, but equally, it didn't feel bad either. What I desired though was what she didn't have between her legs.

I just grinned at her and pulled her to her feet. The three of us went upstairs, all of us naked. I lead Hanna by the hand, who in turn lead Andy by the hand. We got into bed and Andy watched us while we kissed and cuddled. I slid my hand between her legs and fingered her. More intensely than before as she must have been horny now. She was and she didn't stop me as she began to lose control of her body. She laid on her back and opened her legs for me. I angled my hand so it hid as little of her nakedness as possible so Andy could watch me finger her. Sliding two fingers in and out of her I teased them against the front of her pussy and kept up the rhythm that I know she loves. She would either stop me, or she would have an orgasm. It was her choice.

She looked at me with glassy eyes and then at Andy, who was just sat open-mouthed while he watched us. He seemed to be enjoying it, but I still stand by my statement that two girls and one guy is too many holes. "I'll cum if you keep doing that," Hanna whispered to me.

"Yep, kinda the idea," I grinned back at her.

I felt her body tense and thought she was going to orgasm, but she shifted her position so she was leaning back on her elbows instead of being flat on her back. I looked at her as she adjusted her angle to free up her right arm. She rested it on my shoulder and pushed me downwards. It took me a second, but I realised she wanted me to go down on her. I obliged and switched positions. I considered 69'ing her, but instead, I just slid down between her legs and gently kissed her pussy.

"Fuck yes," she whispered as my lips met hers. She was so wet and I quickly added to it with my mouth. Licking her clit I looked up at her to see what she wanted. I could lick her to a fairly intense orgasm if she wanted, but I wasn't sure if she wanted to cum that intensely with an audience. She rested her hand on the back of my head and shoved my face between her legs.

I licked and sucked at her clit as I fingered her. First with one finger, then two and eventually pushed a third into her. It hurt my fingers she was that tight as I drove three fingers arranged in a triangle into her. The deeper they went the larger the circumference and the tighter she felt. I felt the bed move and saw Andy was up for it again. I changed my position and ass in the air I offered him doggy style. He got behind me and slid inside me. No fingering, no kisses, he just slid into me from behind.

"Ooooh fuck yes," I whispered as he took me from behind. My distraction was not helpful for Hanna though and she grabbed my head and pushed me back between her legs. I licked her as best I could while getting pounded from behind. The bed sounded and felt like it was going to fall apart. Rattling and squeaking on the floor as he went for it. I used his thrusts to help me lick Hanna, with each thrust he pushed me forwards and subsequently my tongue licked up and down her pussy. I switched to two fingers and picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck, I am gonna cum," Hanna squealed. "Yes yes YES! Deeper... deeper," she pleaded as she shuddered to orgasm on her back. I drank her excitement and looked up at her. She looked back at me and smiled in a daze.

I dug my fingers into the bed sheets to offer some resistance to the fucking I was taking and started to be a participant in the doggy style as opposed to just a pure receiver. Hanna watched me for a few seconds, still kneeling between her legs I kissed the inside of her thigh. Her legs fell open again and I was a little shocked that she wasn't done. That was a fairly intense orgasm she had just had and she rarely went for more than one. I reached up and held her hand. I gently pulled her down and she took the hint and started to shift down the bed until we were face to face.

I was on my hands and knees, she was lying on her back with her legs bent at the knee and her feet on the floor. Andy was standing behind me fucking my brains out. I kissed Hanna and whispered into her ear. "Do you want him in you?" I asked.

She looked up at me and nodded. A bite of her lip expressed the taboo of it, but yeah, she did. I reached behind my back and took hold of him. I guided him out of me and towards her. He tentatively pushed forward until I felt her wetness against my hand. I let go of him and I watched my best mate's eyes light up and then roll into the back of her head as my boyfriend penetrated her. "Oh FUCK!" she whimpered as he slid into her.

We kissed while he screwed her. I could feel her moving underneath me as he had sex with her. Kissing each other I wiggled my bum for him. He took the hint and I felt him pull out of her and into me. "Mmm, yeah," I encouraged as he started to intermittently swap between the two of us as he fucked us both.

"Can I cum?" he asked.

I felt him stop and Hanna looked at me. I nodded. She smiled back at me and glanced at him. She nodded at him and he swapped to me again. I pushed back onto him and felt him pick up the pace. It took all of my willpower to stop him, but I did and guided him into her. "Cum in her," I grinned at him.

I stopped kissing her and just watched her face. She was in heaven. It would have been the perfect Beautiful Agony video had we been filming this. Her face twisted with a mix of pure pleasure and surprise as he went faster and faster and faster. I could feel her sliding up the bed as he fucked her. She reached above her head to push against the headboard, but she was too low down the bed to reach. I took hold of her hands and pushed my weight down onto them. She braced against them to stop herself from moving.

Her mouth was open and her eyes were a mix of fully crossed and just the whites visible. "Oh yes," she whispered.

Andy started to grunt and I felt him lose coordination. Hanna opened her eyes and focused on me. He came inside her as I stared into my best mate's eyes. I watched her eyes express surprise, intense pleasure and then satisfaction within a few moments. She stared at me while he filled her and I just smiled back at her. I knew that feeling so well and in a weird sort of way, it felt awesome watching her experience it as well.

Andy collapsed onto me and I in turn fell onto Hanna under his weight. We lay together in a heap for a few minutes as we recovered. Hanna wriggled first as she had the combined weight of us both on her. I pushed back against Andy and he lifted off us. I rolled to the side and Hanna crossed her legs and sat up on the edge of the bed. She got up and Andy watched her naked body as she walked to the door. She flicked the light off. "No need for that," she said grinning then went to the bathroom to clean up.

Andy lay in the middle of the bed, I took one shoulder and Hanna took the other. The three of us fell asleep naked. I woke up and opened my eyes. I wasn't sure what time it was, but it was light at least. I was still lying on Andy's shoulder. He was also awake and was gently stroking my back. He wasn't looking at me though, he was doing the same to Hanna who was still asleep and he was watching her. Another wave of jealousy washed over me, but who can blame him? She is ridiculously cute. Especially when asleep and that is multiplied many times by the fact she was still naked.

"Morning," I whispered to him and kissed him on the neck.

"Morning," he said and turned his face to look at me. A look of lust instantly switched to love when he looked at me and my jealousy melted away in that instant. He kissed me and squeezed me a little tighter.

"Did you have fun?" I asked although I wasn't expecting an answer. I am not sure what noise he even made, but he enjoyed himself.

Hanna stirred and rolled into the fetal position facing away from us. She grabbed for the duvet and dragged it over herself as she cuddled into it. Andy's face filled with lust again, and probably other parts as well. I grinned at him. "She is ridiculous isn't she?" I said as I leaned on him so I could watch her sleep, "Impossibly cute."

He didn't agree, but he also didn't disagree either, he just watched her for a few seconds then looked at me again. I am glad he didn't agree audibly. She was, everyone knew she was cute, but I didn't need my boyfriend to acknowledge such an observation of my best mate.

Free of her laying on him he rolled to face me and we kissed. I felt so close to him at that moment as we kissed and cuddled. Holding him as closely as I could we became as close to one as was possible. I felt him react to the intimacy and his cock gently pushed against my belly. I pulled away a little bit and looked down at him. "I wish," I said ruefully. I wanted nothing more than him inside me at that moment, but it felt a little bit wrong to do it with Hanna asleep. The height of awkward. Imagine waking up after a threesome and the couple were fucking each other. Third wheel and then some. She was a third wheel at that moment in time, but we invited her and without her, this moment would never have happened. We just cuddled instead.

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers