Self Dares Ch. 09

Story Info
Well that escalated... twice.
17.3k words
4.97
12k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

I was shown no mercy. I was blushing, totally naked and exposed while I held various Yoga poses that got more and more extreme as the evening wore on. Of the five people present in the room, one of them has had sex with me, so she has seen everything very up close and personal. Two of the people present had helped shower me when I had been injured, so they had seen me exposed before. Granted not to Yoga levels of exposure, but even so. Two of the people present though had never seen me naked and now I was very much naked while at the same time trying to work out how to achieve the Downward Dog and retain any sort of dignity. Spoiler. There is no way (when naked) to achieve a downward dog and maintain dignity. That position though was the least of my concerns.

Achieving most of the positions was not an issue. It was a challenge, but that is the point of yoga, it would not be beneficial if they were easy to achieve. I do attend Yoga classes on a semi-regular basis and for the first time in my life, my flexibility was very much working against me. I quickly worked out that my dignity was very much past tense, they were seeing everything that I had to offer.

What made it worse was that it wasn't only Hanna who was suggesting positions. Yes, she was the one who stuck the knife in and twisted it initially, but they were all getting involved. I was lying on my side at an angle that gave them the best possible view as I held the 'side reclining leg lift' pose. I was fully hairless, that much was obvious from a frontal view, but everyone could now see that I was hairless everywhere. There was a twinkle in Hanna's eyes as she caught my attention. She didn't actually say anything, she just mouthed one word "Wet?" Her facial expression gave it the question mark. I didn't think I could blush any more, but I felt myself light up and a flush rippled up and down my body.

While my own mother very slowly counted down from ten which was the agreed length of time I had to hold each pose, Hanna's Mum was on her phone looking for further poses for me. As I said, they started fairly tame, or as tame as naked Yoga gets anyway, but by the end of the night, I was well and truly humiliated. Absolutely no secrets. I was offered a lifeline just after one of the more revealing positions was suggested as my Dad offered a half-hearted protest. He knew it was a fruitless battle as everyone else in the room was loving the show that I was putting on. Even my own mother had a sly grin on her face as I shyly opened my legs to display my womanly charms to the rather mixed audience.

Hanna's Dad was the most focused on me, any pretence of doing the decent thing and not looking was out of the window. He saw angles of me that Andy hadn't seen yet. Hanna's Mum was marvelling at the vast array of poses that were available while at the same time being pleased that it was me centre stage and not her own daughter. Hanna was loving my humiliation and there was no way she was letting me off the hook. "Is that enough?" my Dad asked as I bent over for another pose which was both a fairly good view for all concerned and rather inviting as well. Perfect position and with consent assumed, I adopted what was a perfect position to be fucked.

"Are you offering to take her place?" Hanna asked my Dad with a cheeky grin.

"Ooo yeah," my Mum said with a smile.

"Beat Hanna at a game of Snap and save your daughter's blushes," Hanna's Mum said.

"No one wants to see me doing Yoga," my Dad replied. I did read between the lines there that he was fully accepting of the attraction of me spreading my legs in the name of entertainment, but I didn't raise a comment.

"Okay, just for nudity then," Hanna's Mum said, "If you lose, you strip alongside Sophie."

"And if he wins?" my Mum asked.

"He won't," was my reply, but I kept that one to myself. Hanna was lightning at Snap. Even when she had drunk a decent quantity of alcohol I wouldn't be backing my Dad to win, and his chances were further reduced as he was also fairly drunk.

"Hanna strips," her Mum suggested.

"And does Yoga?" my Mum suggested.

"Er, woah, time out there," Hanna said tapping her hands together in the time-out signal. "Do I get a say in this? It appears to be my clothing and dignity that is being gambled here."

I smiled to myself at her doubt. She was drunk, not smashed drunk, but she had had enough alcohol to recognise that her reactions would not be as sharp as they maybe should be to be making such wagers. However, she didn't know how crap my dad was at Snap. "Yeah, okay, just your clothes then," her Mum suggested.

Hanna looked around the room and I watched her confidence crumble in front of my eyes. She is a fairly confident girl, but nudity is a big step. Especially with an audience like this. Risking your decency is a lot more inviting when the people who will see you want to see you naked and it isn't just purely embarrassment they are hoping for. I am fairly sure my Dad would enjoy seeing her naked, but other than that, we are just here for the humiliation. "I'll go to my underwear," Hanna said.

"Topless," I suggested, but Mum cut in.

"No way," Mum said shaking her head, "Nudity if she loses."

She was like a startled deer in headlights as she looked at me. I could see that she loved the idea of it, but the reality was indeed real and in the tiny chance that she lost she was getting naked in front of her parents. I would trade places with her in an instant. I would play any game imaginable that I had zero chance of winning, but I am already naked. Over a thousand people saw me naked and now five people who I know fairly well are watching me do naked Yoga. Offer me just nudity and I would snatch your hand off at this moment in time.

"I'll pass," Dad said and looked at me. He must have seen the hope drain from my eyes as he added, "Sorry Sophie." It would have been a win-win for me. Even if (when) he lost it was the end of my Yoga humiliation. Yeah, I would have to see my Dad naked which is a bit eww, but he has seen me, so it only seems fair at this stage.

That was the correct decision though if you were applying logic. I will throw out the question though to all of the fathers reading. Should he have stepped up? Even though it was more than likely to end in his defeat, should he have traded his decency for his daughter's dignity? I was to endure a lot more embarrassing Yoga poses, and even if he played and lost I would have been saved from those additional humiliations.

"Wimp," Hanna said, but her expression showed a fair bit of relief. She would have played, she can't back down from a challenge. "You could always forgo the Yoga and give your Lush a go," she said with a predatory smile.

Both of our Mum's smiled knowingly. Hanna's Dad achieved a look that was best described as a knowing confusion. My Dad just looked at me with a puzzled expression. He knew that he knew what one was, or at least the general gist anyway. He was not aware of the brand or the finer specifics of the product, but he was reluctantly aware that whatever a Lush was, it was designed to make his baby girl achieve a state he deemed his baby girl should not be seeking. His mouth engaged before his brain though. "What is a Lush?" he asked with a perfectly weighted tone of innocence and yet an underlying knowing.

"Absolutely no fucking chance," I said. My reply had been directed at Hanna, but at that exact moment, Mum had started to speak in what I can only assume to be an answer to my Dad's question. She was well aware that I own and therefore use a variety of sex toys. She is aware of 'my drawer' and understands under no circumstances does she need to go in it. My Dad just knows from hearsay and rumour what a girl potentially keeps amongst her underwear and subsequently leaves my freshly laundered clothing on my bed for me to put away. My reply also applied to any answer that my Mum was about to give Dad as well and she stopped mid first syllable.

She grinned at me. "You probably don't want to know," she said in reply to my Dad. Dad looked at me with what I can only describe as intrigue, but he didn't ask any further questions. Sex is a funny thing and in certain situations, it offers an intrigue that it probably shouldn't. He doesn't need to know what sex toys I own, but equally, I shouldn't be a little disappointed that he had wimped out of the strip game with Hanna. She would have kicked his ass, it would have been a strip show, but a small part of me was a little curious. He has seen me naked and is currently seeing me exposed and naked. Is it wrong to wonder what he looks like? I guess that is why taboo exists. Yes, it is probably a bit on the wrong side, but still a little alluring.

"So, next pose?" Hanna asked as an open question to anyone in the room.

"Oo, yeah, saw a good one," Hanna's Mum said, "Bridge pose," she added.

A picture was shown to me, but I knew it anyway. At least my legs were closed for this one.

The full list of Yoga poses that I had to do is listed below for you to Google at your convenience.

1. Cow pose (as per the calendar)

2. Boat pose

3. Lotus Pose

4. Plank

5. Wide angle seated forward bend

6. Gate pose

7. Plow pose

8. Upward-facing dog (I knew what was next)

9. Downward Dog

10. Peacock pose (I failed this one, in a miserable heap, but they got a laugh out of it (and I have to assume the desired view of my nudity was also achieved))

11. Side reclining leg lift

12. Bridge Pose

13. Upward plank pose

14. Reclining bound angle pose

15. Compass pose

16. Extended puppy pose

17. Upward bow pose

18. Reclining hero pose

19. Extended triangle pose

20. Firefly Pose (I achieved this one, but failed to hold it for ten seconds)

By the end of the night, I was exhausted and extremely fucking horny. Public humiliation is by definition humiliating, but as an exhibitionist, fuck me, it gets me worked up. Much to my dismay Hanna went home with her parents. That was probably the safest option, if she had stayed I would have audibly embarrassed myself and most likely wet myself. I was naked right up until bedtime. It had been almost half 11 by the time Hanna and myself had got home and by the time my humiliation was complete it was approaching half 3 in the morning. Mum cleared away the last few glasses while I curled up on the sofa and chatted to Dad, a surreal experience as I was still naked. There didn't seem much point getting dressed now although he did throw me a blanket that was on the sofa which I wrapped myself in.

"Do you really have a Lush?" Mum asked me. I shot a look at her that could have killed, but my gaze instantly drifted to Dad. He didn't need to know the answer to that question, but he was going to become informed. You need to understand my state of horniness here. I was beyond horny. My body was fizzing, both physically and emotionally. I was turned on beyond anything that I had ever experienced before in my life. The entire evening, right from the game at University to the current moment had been pure unadulterated fantasy. It had been a humiliating experience and at any stage of the evening had I been given a free escape route I would have taken it without a moment's hesitation. Yet at the same time I had loved every second of it. My nipples were like glass cutters and the wetness between my legs was insane. I was purposefully sat on my own leg folded underneath me as if I didn't I would be leaving a wet patch. It was insanity and it felt like a single touch in the right place would trigger an instant orgasm.

"What is one?" he asked. "I assume it is... uhm..." he began, but his words failed him as he sought confirmation that it was indeed some sort of sex toy.

Mum looked at me and I just looked at her with a resigned expression. "Extremely intimate... yes," Mum said as she finished off my Dad's unasked question, "And very fucking expensive."

I blushed. "Yeah I saved up," I said as I looked at her and ignored my Dad looking at me with an expression that I am not sure if it was disappointment that I was not his baby any more or a sudden, and very unhealthy interest in his daughter's adult toy collection.

"It is a remote-controlled vibrator," Mum said as I blushed even more. "And they are supposed to be really really really good," she said looking at me questioningly.

I was so horny and found myself nodding my head in reply long before my brain processed the level of candid admission a simple nod represented. I looked at Dad and we made eye contact. "Really fucking good," I said. "Sorry," I added. It was unclear if the apology was for the language or the fact my Dad now knew his sweet innocent princess masturbated.

"Who is connected to it?" Mum asked sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Mum?!" I protested. Dad was looking confused again.

"Andy?" she prompted. Dad connected the dots and his expression switched from intrigue to 'I really didn't need to know that'.

"Seriously?" I asked her.

"Oh come on? Now you are being shy?" Mum asked with a giggle.

"Andy and Hanna," I said dropping my head to avoid any eye contact, "And of course my own phone."

"Hanna?" my Dad asked. I had assumed that Mum would told him we were occasionally more than friends. Judging by the look of total confusion on his face though I will have to assume that she hasn't.

"Uhm, yeah, Hanna.," I said hesitatantly. "We have... yeah... a couple of times."

"Fucking hell," Dad said. Daughter or not it seems the girl-on-girl fantasy transcends blood-relation boundaries. Incidentally, too many entrances and not enough appendages. Two guys is a much better option. If you are wanting actual gratification, two girls are just... overrepresented in porn I guess.

"Good image?" Mum asked him and even called out on the fact he was imagining his daughter having sex with another girl he still hesitated with his reply.

"No... yeah... uhm..." he stammered, "Just... yeah... sorry."

"Men," Mum said laughing out loud, "Just watching would kill you."

"What a way to go," he mumbled.

"Eww," I said shaking my head and wrinkling my nose up. "Ignoring the long list of eww and taboo. Anything other than watching would be sooooooooooooooooo illegal!" I said.

"Dare ya," Mum said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Dare me to what?" I asked rhetorically. I knew exactly what she meant I just needed her to actually say it. Had my level of horniness not been currently causing my ass to slip on my natural lubrication that was slowly coating my leg and ankle it would have been an instant 'hell no'. If she asked though, I was going to. Inhibition had gone. My desire for sex had taken over and although I suspected I would regret the decision, that didn't matter at that moment in time.

"Get the Lush," she said with a grin.

"Yeah?" I said looking at her. I knew this was weird, but as I unfolded my legs and slowly stood up they both nodded.

I went upstairs and came back with the toy. I checked it and it was three-quarters charged. It would turn me to goo long before battery life was an issue. I handed it to Mum and she circled it in her hand and admired it. "Is that it?" Dad asked.

"Girls are really simple creatures," Mum replied, "It is just you men who try your best to fuck up such a simple process." I grinned at her bluntness. It was so true, rub quickly in the right place and we are going to orgasm. Turn the rubbing to a vibration and we are cumming a lot quicker.

She handed it back to me and I discretely while seated inserted and positioned it. I unlocked my phone and opened the app. She held out her hand. I hesitated but handed my phone over to her. She took it and looked at the screen. It was a simple app, a list of presets was along the top and selecting any of them would change the vibration pattern. Pressing your finger on the screen at the bottom turned the vibration on, the higher up the screen you went the faster it went. If you drifted left on the screen the pattern decreased in intensity, if you drifted to the right of the screen it increased the intensity of the selected pattern. In short, select any program, slide your finger from the bottom to the top right and watch me orgasm.

She tapped the screen and I felt an intense jolt between my legs. "Oh fuck," I blurted out involuntarily. My eyes bulged to as wide as they could go and my hands shot between my legs as that was way too quick and intense. Just like that though it stopped and my Mum was beaming at me.

"Wow. That good?" she questioned. I regained a thread of composure and nodded my head. "Awesome," she said I watched her finger hover over the phone screen.

She didn't touch the screen to trigger the toy, but she knew I could see where she was hovering. She started high and slowly teased lower and then side to side. She smiled at me and gently touched my phone screen around a centimetre from the bottom and a quarter of the screen from the left-hand side. The toy sparked into life again only this time it felt awesome. The intensity seemed to vibrate deeper inside me than the toy could reach. I was sat sideways on the two-seater sofa, my knees bent at 90 degrees and my feet tucked up close to my bum. I was as covered as I had been for hours with the blanket wrapped loosely around my shoulders, but as the vibration delved deeper beyond my pussy and into my stomach my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my legs fell open.

I was tense, I was hyper-aware of who was in the room which was subduing my impending orgasm. Had I been in the comfort of my own company I would have squealed on the first intense blast. I flicked my eyes open and into focus for a second and saw my Mum just staring at me. Her finger gently rested on the phone screen. She was gently circling her finger in a diameter of around half a centimetre. It felt like she was directly fingering me. The sensation was mind-blowing and despite my awareness of this extreme situation which would normally squash any chance of an orgasm, my body was losing the battle. And it was losing quickly. I closed my eyes again, opened my legs wider and submitted. I let go of the blanket and it unwrapped itself and I was once again fully exposed. My body was tense, my stomach muscles visibly trembling as I had a barely noticeable orgasm in front of my parents.

"Wow," Mum said in barely a whisper when my head tilted forward again, my eyes rolled back to where they should be and the tenseness left my body.

"What?" I heard Dad ask. He must have watched Mum orgasm thousands of times and yet it was only myself and Mum who recognised that I had just reached climax.

"Your daughter just had an orgasm," Mum said. I trembled as a dribble of my lubrication dripped out of me. "A very wet orgasm," Mum added as she saw the dribble.

"Fucking hell," Dad said as he watched my excitement dribble from me for a second or so, down between my legs and onto the very expensive leather sofa.

I felt the vibration stop. I wasn't done, I could go again, and I needed to go again. I stared at her willing her to read my mind and just put me out of my misery. My entire body was tingling. Even my eyelashes felt like they were turned on. My entire body from head to toe was just focused on gratification. Situation or future consequences be damned, I needed release. Proper, unfiltered (probably screaming) release.

Dad saw, or maybe just sensed the tension between us as we looked at each other. "What?" Dad asked.

"She wants to cum again," Mum said grinning at me, "In fact no, sorry, she NEEDS to cum again... and you will definitely notice it this time," she added. Her tone was predatory, she was a cat and I was a defenceless mouse that was just waiting for the end to come. Only this mouse was practically begging for the end.

"Really?" Dad asked. I think he was more speaking in stunned reaction than considered questioning. He had just watched his daughter orgasm. Yes, I had closed my legs to preserve my immediate dignity, but I was still lounged on the sofa, naked, with a sex toy inside me while my excitement slowly soaked into the leather sofa. I could feel the wet patch on my bum, and I couldn't blame semen, this was all me.

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers