Self Dares Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eww, get a room," Hanna said playfully. I looked over Andy and she was facing us and grinning. "Sickos... display of affection. Eww."

I just laughed at her comment. There wasn't much else I could do really. It was the most inappropriate comment possible at that moment in time and yet at the same time, it was perfect. The awkwardness of us being together was quashed by her totally normal comment. If she came back from the bathroom in a bar or restaurant and had caught us cuddling her comment would have been the same. The fact we were all in bed together naked after having three-way sex seemed to make no difference.

She stretched on her back and got up. Andy looked at her and I covered his eyes. "Aww," he protested as Hanna exited the room.

"Two ticks..." she said.

She came back in after a few minutes wearing her panties and nothing else. I assume that she was classing that as decent enough and I let Andy have a perv at her now semi-naked body. We were now underneath the duvet and so it was her on display and not us. We were both still naked and although I had stopped when she came back in I had maybe been giving him a sly handjob underneath the duvet.

She looked at us for a few seconds and then perched on the side of the bed. She looked at me for a little longer than was comfortable. "Can I be weird?" she asked.

"Well it hasn't bothered you for the previous 18 years," I quipped.

"I wanna watch," she said shyly. Her shyness was so alien it took me by surprise, more than her statement did.

"Watch what?" I asked.

"You two..." she said... "You know... Fuck..." she added.

I grinned at her. We had discussed the fantasy of being watched a few times and she was aware that I was not opposed to the idea. I had never committed to saying I would like to and that it was a definite turn-on, but I guess this was the best opportunity she would ever have. I looked at Andy who seemed a little flustered at her request. His cock wasn't though and underneath the duvet, I took hold of him and started to play with him. "Oh wow," he said as he felt my hand moving up and down him.

I knelt up in the bed. For two reasons. One it gave my hand and wrist a much easier angle, and two, it removed the duvet exposing us so Hanna could see what was happening. Although I assume she could have hazarded a fairly decent guess as to what was happening.

I knelt with my legs open and after a few seconds, Andy took the hint and started to play with me. He was uncoordinated and distracted, more than usual. My hand was moving up and down his shaft fairly quickly which was distracting enough in itself, but in addition, there was another half-naked girl in the room. Hanna had moved off the bed and was sat on the chair which was by the wall next to the bed. She had her feet on the chair and was hugging her knees. This covered her bare chest, which I am sure was not entirely coincidental, but it pulled her underwear very tightly against her pussy and kept very little secret.

She smiled at me when I looked at her, but she just watched. Silently and motionlessly, she just watched us. I was wet very quickly and Andy carefully laid me onto my back. I opened my legs for him and he slowly but firmly slid into me. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders as he drove into me and wrapped my legs around his back. "Fuck... yes," I whispered as my body accepted and surrounded him with my warmth.

He made love to me. Not that I would ever describe it as that to Hanna as she would likely throw up in her own mouth. It wasn't sex or a fuck, it was sensually awesome. Slow and deep. Each thrust seemed to be aimed exclusively at what I desired and he slowly drove me insane. I am not sure why he was going so slowly. Whether it was acknowledging he was being watched and didn't want to cum quickly, or if it was just a confidence thing and being watched was weird and alien to him. Either way, fuck me, long slow and deep is the one for me. Rarely does he do it as he gets selfish and when he gets near he just fucks me.

Each thrust though was deliberate and all the way into me. My legs fell from around his back as I surrendered myself to him. Hanna shifted in her seat and grinned at me. She was clearly aroused. Her chest was fairly well hidden, but not perfectly and her nipples were rock hard. Her silent observation was weird and sexy at the same time. I wondered if it would be less weird if she was also naked, or if she was at least fingering herself while watching. I don't think it would be though. It was an intimate moment between us that she was privy to and if she joined in in any other way other than watching it would have turned from intimacy to just flat-out porn.

Andy buried his face into my shoulder and his cock into me as deep as he could. With a regular rhythm and depth, I could feel myself losing control of my body. "I am going to cum," I whispered to him. Not loud enough for Hanna to hear.

He didn't say anything, he just kept going. He gently kissed my neck and then softly bit and sucked it. Enough to be noticeable, but not hard enough to leave a mark. "Oh yes," I whispered. Louder this time and Hanna heard.

I glanced at her and saw her smile at me as my vision blurred and I orgasmed beneath him. My silent orgasm lasted for what felt like an eternity. Slowly developing into a fully audible climax. I didn't scream the house down, I was not loud enough to be heard outside of the room, but even so, I orgasmed with his cock sliding deeply in and out of me. I felt my pussy release him as my orgasm faded and he stopped. Holding himself in me I felt him cum.

"Ooo yeah," I grinned up at him as he came inside me.

I laid beneath him and let him finish. It felt like loads came out of him. I counted a good four big ejaculations flood into me and numerous smaller ones. Each one firing more of his cum deep inside me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. That was incredible. Everyone enjoys a good hard fuck, but sometimes you just need loving. The intimacy was beyond anything I have ever experienced, and it was with an audience. I am not sure what I should read into that, probably nothing, but even so, wow.

He pulled out of me and I snapped my legs closed. That was a lot of cum and it felt like none of it stayed inside me. "That was so fucking awesome," Hanna said, "I'll go and make breakfast?"

"Yeah, be there in a minute," I said.

I dropped a few hints over the next few days and weeks and he was surprisingly not as averse to the idea of letting one of his mates fuck me as I thought he would be. I am also not sure how I feel about that either. I realise how un-PC and all that stuff this is going to sound, but I love the feeling of being protected. Wrapped up and safe in his arms. Him not being totally against letting one of his mates join in and fuck me felt a little bit betrayed. We will ignore the fact that it was my idea. There would have been no way in hell he would have suggested it. As far as I know, he has no real feelings of that type towards another guy, but I guess when cards are on the table in a safe environment you are a little more receptive to such ideas.

He did ask me who I would want and I do regret my answer of a simple shrug. Keep the standards high Sophie, "Oh, I don't mind I just wanna get double teamed please." Stay classy. Whatever. What I wanted to say was Mark. Cute, really fit, black, and a really deep voice. Yeah, I was hoping for the deep voice big dick angle. I have never been with a guy with a particularly big one and they do say that you have to try everything once.

We were sat watching TV on his sofa. I had been for a shower and was wearing one of his T-shirts and nothing else. His hand was up the t-shirt and he was gently fingering me while we watched the TV. He was very well practised in what gets me off and I knew he was delaying for some reason. The usual routine was to play with me until I orgasm, go down on me until I cum again and then how do you want me? I twisted my head around and kissed him gently. He looked at me and I smiled. I wriggled my hips with his fingers inside me and moaned softly. I gently humped at his hand and grinned. We had known each other long enough now to not need words when foreplay was complete, just do it.

"I have invited Mark around tomorrow," he said.

Random, way to kill the mood. I looked at him puzzled for a second, but as he looked at me with a mix of nerves and excitement I worked it out. A smile spread across my face. "Yeah?" I asked not fully believing him.

"Uh hu," he nodded, "If you want."

I nodded my head in reply. "If you do?" I confirmed. I am fairly sure he didn't, not really, but I wanted him to at least be okay with it. It was a massive step and I would fully understand if he didn't want to. I was nervous with Hanna and we have been very friendly previously. I am going to assume he has never even hugged Mark, never mind seeing him naked while he fucks his girlfriend.

He nodded. "In a weird way, yeah," he replied.

I sank to my knees, unzipped him and took him in my mouth. I let him cum in my mouth and I swallowed it as well. We went to bed and he was asleep quickly. I spent most of the night texting Hanna.

**************

Thank you for reading

Comments welcome. Direction? Pacing?