Self Dares Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

I listened to them chatting as I drifted in and out of consciousness, I rolled onto my side and I felt myself become the filling in a sandwich. Mark was behind me and Andy was in front of me as I lay on my side. I could feel both of their cocks against me. Andy jabbing into my belly and Mark in the small of my back. There was no intent of penetration, any such attempt would have been very much non-consensual at that stage. I just lay between them as I recovered any sort of coherence.

I woke up an indeterminate time later with a start and for a second I was unaware of where I was and why I was trapped between flesh. I wriggled my bum and Mark reacted as he thrust himself against me. I lifted my leg and felt Andy slip between them. I adjusted the angle and he penetrated me again. Mark played with the angle and poked at my ass a few times. It didn't even hurt he was that big, there was no danger of unwanted penetration back there. Without lube, he would physically rip me in half. With lube, he would probably rip me in half.

Mark stroked himself between my legs and he constantly poked my back door. I pushed my bum back towards him which caused Andy to fall out of me and Mark took his place. He felt smaller, or my pussy was ruined. He thrust into me a few times then pulled out and tried for my ass again. Pushing a little harder and with the added lube of my natural juices I actually felt my rear entrance start to stretch to accept the impossible. Andy entered me again and for a second I was double penetrated. Okay, Andy was in me, Mark was not inside me by any description. Trying his best, but he was not in me.

I needed a different angle to even have a tiny chance of taking Mark up there. I also needed a lot more lube. "Sec," I said as I wriggled from between them, "Not that angle."

I sank between Andy's legs and started to suck him. My ass in the air Mark took the hint and knelt behind me. I nodded towards the bedside table where we had left some lube earlier. Andy took it out and handed it directly to Mark. He just handed his mate lube with which to aid anal penetration of his girlfriend. He squirted me with lube and stroked it up and down his length. Slowly and unbelievably carefully he teased his cock into my ass. It felt like I was ripping in half at first but I gradually adapted to it. Just the head of him was soon followed by half of the shaft. Deep in my ass, I felt fuller than I have ever felt in my life.

I could not take all of him although I had a fairly good go and he slowly started to ride my ass. Seven inches of cock slid in and out of my tight ass. Andy switched positions and knelt in front of me. I was in a spit roast and between them, they filled me from both ends. I gagged and choked on Andy as he slid down my throat. The gagging reflex caused me to tense up and each time it felt like I was going to rip, or that my pelvis just snap like a dry twig. Of course it didn't, it could take childbirth, but damn... ow. They synced up and thrust into me at the same time. I was entirely passive, just knelt on all fours between them as I took it.

Mark picked the pace up a few times but each time I reached behind my back and slowed him down again. The speed was okay, even if it felt like it could end very messily at any moment, it was the force he was using and the extra depth felt like it was going too far into me. "I need to go faster," he said.

I nodded my head which is really difficult when you have a dick down your throat. I held my hand behind me and stopped him from going deeper. He worked out what was causing me the issue and picked up the pace but maintained the depth. My eyes were streaming as I got used and abused. I had no dignity, but that was the idea. I was making noises that I couldn't even identify as I tried to breathe while my ass was being assaulted. "Do you want it in your ass?" Mark asked.

I paused for a second as I thought about it. I stopped sucking for a second so I could shake my head as a reply. "No, pull out," I said. He pulled out and I suddenly felt very empty back there. Before I could react though Andy shoved his dick in my mouth again. I mumbled a half-baked protest at the assault on my mouth just as I felt a splatter across my back. He came all over my ass and back. Creamy spots of his cum were as high as my shoulder blades as he emptied onto me. At that moment Andy pulled out, pointed his cock at my face and exploded. A jet of cum blasted into my face, over my hair and onto my back.

They came all over me. Never mind a teaspoon, I don't care what you say, more than that covered me. Mark slapped my ass when he had finished and Andy just grinned at me. I rarely let him cum on my face as it was degrading and fucking grim. I will chalk that down as taking advantage and enact some sort of payback/favour compensation in the future. "Shower," I said as I got up.

We migrated to our room as the spare room bed was not suitable for human habitation anymore. I put on some panties as my ass felt like it had just been fucked by a massive black cock. Mark adopted the role of the third wheel as I cuddled into Andy. Mark rested his hand on my side as the three of us fell asleep.

I woke up to the sensation of hands all over me. I could tell that there were more than two involved and grinned at Andy who was looking at me as he tried to snake his way into my panties. Mark was squeezing my boobs from behind me. I shook my head and closed my legs tighter. "Absolutely fucking not," I said with a grin. "Closed for business."

It felt awesome and purely on an ego level to be that wanted. Yeah, I know that it was mainly lust driving the attention, but even so, they were both very pleased to see me. Even though I had said no neither of them really stopped hoping and trying to convince me otherwise. I didn't stop them though, but my legs stayed locked closed. I rolled onto my back and took them in each of my hands starting a slow handjob. I was shit with my left hand at the best of times. Put me on my back with a bad angle for my wrist and I am sure Mark was being overly generous with his noises of approval.

My panties were still being assaulted and they were very much the underdog as two guys tried their best to get them off me. Or at least down. Keeping my legs crossed slowed them down, but the barrier caused by crossed legs was not insurmountable and after a while, they slipped down my thighs. Twisted and uncomfortable I slapped their hands away from my pussy as they both tried to simultaneously finger me. I pulled my panties back up and reaffirmed my refusal. They took the hint this time and stopped trying to strip me.

I knelt up between them to give my hands a better angle. Both of them naked lying in front of me was a fairly good sight. You wouldn't kick any of them out of bed and here they both were in my hands. I lowered my head down and took Andy into my mouth. He moaned loudly as my lips surrounded him and I slid him slowly into my throat. I slowly slid him out and swapped to Mark giving him the same treatment. Although I got nowhere near close to swallowing him. Repeating the same thing a few times I watched them as I alternated sucking them off.

I switched to Andy and used my hand on Mark. Sucking him slowly I was just turning him on, I didn't want him to cum. Andy rested his hand on the back of my head and tried to push my head down onto his cock. I resisted and grinned up at him. I knew what he wanted, and he knew that I knew what he wanted. He wasn't getting it though. Playtime.

I took hold of Andy's hand and guided him onto Mark. He pulled away and looked down. I gave him a second then placed his hand on Mark again. I curled his fingers around his cock and manually moved his hand up and down a few times. Andy took over and Mark squirmed on his back. He was enjoying it, he was enjoying being whacked off by a guy. He didn't want to acknowledge it, but either way, he was enjoying it.

I pulled back off Andy and placed Mark's hand around him. I looked down at them as they lay on their back slowly stroking each other. I grinned at them as I watched. They both looked at me as I knelt between them wearing just my panties watching them both. "Dare you," I whispered softly. They both looked at me and then each other. "Please," I added.

I am not even sure why, but seeing two guys doing it was a thing for me. This was the first time I had really recognised such a fantasy. "Go on," I urged, "See why girls ask you to warn them."

They both looked at each other and hesitated. Neither of them wanted to, but equally, they were both curious. They had agreed to an MMF threesome so a level of curiosity was proven. Even an agreement to me exclusively being the meat in the sandwich and nothing further required an interest of the same sex. We had no such agreement. Mark rolled onto his side and Andy swapped the way he was laying in bed so they were top to toe. Mark took Andy's cock into his mouth first, but Andy quickly followed suit.

"Wow," I breathed as I watched them suck each other off. I am going to assume neither of them has done it before but they were both way better than I was at it. Everything got in the way, my teeth, my tongue, my lips, my nose, but neither of them had those issues. They just sucked each other, both of them allowing the other to gently thrust into each other's mouths as they did so. Self-consciousness slowly eroded away as they both got into it and I just watched. "Will you do full penetration?" I asked.

Neither of them answered, but equally, neither of them said no either. "Whoever cums first gets to experience receiving?" I suggested.

They both doubled their efforts as they accepted the terms. I switched my position so I was on the chair. This was for two reasons. It gave me a much better view of the scene in front of me. It also meant that I could sit with my feet on the chair, my legs open, and my fingers down the front of my panties. Only Andy could see this as Mark had his back to me. This would hopefully make Andy cum quicker. Am I evil to want him to experience anal? He asks me for it way more than I give it. I think it is time he appreciates what we go through when we bend over and take a dick up the ass.

Andy stared at me as I watched them and fingered myself. I opened my legs and pushed my panties out of the way so he could see my pussy and exactly what I was doing to myself. It did the trick and I watched Andy lose control of his body. Mark felt it and I saw him brace for ejaculation. That is where experience comes into the equation though and he had no prior experience of a cock going off in his mouth. Andy blasted his load into Mark's throat and he wheezed, gagged, choked, and then sprayed cum out of his mouth.

I laughed. Evil I know. "Now you know what we feel like," I said as I giggled.

Mark spluttered and choked on cum as he tried to avoid the ribbons shooting from Andy's cock. He took it in the mouth and all over his face in the 5 seconds it took for Andy to blow his load. "Oh that is fucking nasty," Mark said as he wiped his face and spat cum out onto the bed.

I was practically on the floor I was laughing that hard. He looked very much like I had done many a time as I lost the battle with semen. The look of surprise at how much comes out and having no idea what to do with the stuff you are now wearing as a face mask. Do you wipe it? Leave it? Scoop it and swallow it? In reality, you just sit there stunned as jizz slowly dribbles down your face and drips off the end of your nose. All of your dignity is past tense as you wonder what has just happened.

I threw him some tissues and he wiped himself clean. Andy looked at the snake that was between Mark's legs and took a long deep swallow. I threw him the lube. "It shouldn't hurt, if it does, stop," I said.

I was fully expecting one or both of them to back out of the deal, but neither of them did. I watched my boyfriend tentatively get on all fours while Mark applied lube to his cock. Andy lubed himself and then Mark pushed against his virgin ass. "Ooo fuck," Andy grimaced as Mark pushed against his back door. He lowered his back down and back up again as he tried to find an angle that felt easier. There wasn't one. You are taking a cock up your ass, it is going to feel weird.

I watched Mark's cock flex as Andy resisted the penetration. He needed to relax, but I refused to give such advice. It was stupid advice. It was 100% correct, the more relaxed you are as a dick tunnels its way into your bowels the easier it is, but in reality, there is no way you are relaxing. Eventually, lube coupled with perseverance defeated Andy and inch by inch Mark slid into him. I watched Andy's face contort from discomfort to WTF. Andy moaned as he felt testicles press against his bare buttocks as his anus took Mark's full length. Mark held himself in him for a while and then started to fuck him. Andy was screwing the sheets up in his fists the same way I did. You feel like you need to hold onto something as it happens. Andy was flaccid, his limp cock and balls rocking back and forth between his legs as Mark ploughed him from behind. Every so often a dribble of cum dropped onto the bed as his prostate got stimulated. I just watched. Fascinated. I watched my boyfriend get fucked by another guy. Anxiety moment. What if he preferred guys after trying it? Had I just sparked a new relationship?

Mark didn't last long. A blessing and a curse at the same time. The less time they last in there the shorter time your ass fucking lasts. On the flip side though, when they cum in there, it is the weirdest feeling. "Can I cum?" Mark asked.

Andy looked at me and I just shrugged. That was not my decision. If it was then hell yes, he cums in mine and the vindictive part of me wanted him to experience it. "Your ass, up to you," I said with a shrug.

Mark orgasmed and exploded into his ass. Andy looked shocked and fully traumatised as he took semen into him. "Ooooooo that is weird," he said.

"Fuck yeah, it is," I giggled as Mark pulled out of him with a pop.

Life returned to normal Andy and I were even closer and the fantasy had been ticked off. I had no desire to do it again with a guy, but he did hint a few times that it was fun with Hanna. At no point did he suggest anyone else, which I am not sure about. Was he attracted to Hanna? Probably, she is super hot, but that isn't the point. He shouldn't be. Although if pressed I would admit I am attracted to a couple of his mates so totally hypocritical. I am not inviting them into our bedroom though. As an aside, big dick, meh, I would take Andy every time. Mark was nice and good and it was a lot of fun, but he was too big for me anyway. It was never quite comfortable despite feeling awesome. I am sure I would get used to it if I entered a relationship with him.

It was an experience and one that I do not regret. I wouldn't do it again. It was fun and I had a great time, but ultimately it was just consensual abuse of me. Did I enjoy it? I have toyed with that question in my head far too much. Which I guess answers the question. If you have to think about something that hard it was probably not worth it. Andy enjoyed it as an experience and he has a newfound respect for me when I consent to anal. He did admit to it feeling quite nice, but humiliating. I did consider bringing up the display of double standards a few days later when he asked to humiliate me. He didn't use that wording, but either way, it is okay for me, but not him. I am being overly precious here and extremely critical. To put it in perspective I was horny and so gave him my ass. I gave it to him totally protest-free, I let him cum in there and before it happened I sucked him to get him warmed up.

I didn't ask Mark for a review and I don't mean this to sound harsh or bitchy, but I didn't care what he thought. The entire night had been my fantasy, the two guys enjoyed it as they were having sex with me. What guy hasn't watched a porn film where a girl gets double-teamed and imagined what it would be like to be one of the guys? It had been my fantasy though, I had initiated it and I had wanted it. I wanted to be spit roasted and covered in cum. If I hadn't I would have let him cum in my ass. Instead, I opted for the further humiliation of having a guy pull out and spunk all over my back. I had got out of it exactly what I had wanted. A life experience that requires a lot of liberal attitudes across three consenting adults, it is a miracle it happened at all and one that I am grateful for. Doing equality and stereotypes the world of good there. The little girl grateful for being ass and throat fucked.

The next time that were were all in the bar was a little bit awkward, but we see him quite a lot and so it quickly got back to normal again. Within our group, there are a few couples and ex-couples and Mark slotted into that category. Over the next month or so our secret got less and less important and it was gradually revealed. The revelation for me was directed as surprise. Surprise that I did it. Andy got the approving nods that he was comfortable enough to let another guy do that to me. Mark got the typical reaction and got called a lucky fucker a few times. A good ego boost for me in an indirect sort of way. We left out some of the details, no one knew that they did it and the finer details of my experience were not divulged (who went where, who came where, whether I orgasmed etc etc). Hanna of course got all of the gory details.

Life went back to normal and it seemed to strengthen my relationship with Andy. There seemed to be another layer of trust in our relationship and you could feel it. The hugs were more meaningful and heartfelt, the sex was harder when it needed to be and much more sensual when required as well. The pecks on the lips were always dripping with suggestion and unspoken promise and the proper kisses were panty-wettingly awesome at times. Maybe it is a natural progression in a relationship that I have never got to before and here comes another soppy line. Head over heels in love with him. Sorry, that will do for that.

I had been toying with letting my pubes grow out just for the reason that I had never had any before. As I said, I used to swim, so from the moment of puberty, they have been plucked, shaved or waxed to within a micron of their lives. It was actually Andy who asked if I had ever grown any and after a quick explanation of why I hadn't I agreed to let them grow. Not wild, that would be a step too far, but I would maintain a fairly tight bikini line, but I would let them grow.

That had been three weeks ago and it is amazing how quickly they grow when you let them. The itchy stubbly stage lasted a few days and I almost buckled and waxed them, but I am blessed with fairly downy hair down there. They were fairly dark in colour, like my natural hair colour, but more wispy than wiry. It was also weirdly relaxing to gently tug at them when in bed, not in a sexual way, I didn't enjoy it that way, but it was soothing. It was akin to having your hair done by a mate, just nice. It was approaching midday and I was in my bed, watching TV and doing just that.

There was a gentle tap at my door. "Yeah?" I said as I removed my hand from my underwear, reseated my panties and looked at the door.

"Lazy," Mum said when she came in and saw that I was still in bed. I had been up and about earlier as I was hungry, but I had gone back to bed with my toast and coffee.

"Meh, comfier," I shrugged in reply. "Sup?" I asked.

"Just not seen you for a while," she said as she looked at me and waited for permission to come in. I was not dressed, but I was decent(ish). It had been a warm few days and so I had slept naked, but to go downstairs I had put on a short vest and some boy-short panties.

"Aww, you missed me?" I asked sarcastically but shuffled across the bed so she could sit on it if she wanted. With University, work and Andy I was rarely at home these days. With her work shifts as well we could go days without seeing each other and it had been weeks since we had actually spoken more than a few words to each other.

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers