Self Dares Ch. 10

Story Info
Reciprocated threesome, Introducing Hanna to modelling+more.
19.3k words
4.68
4.5k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

Just as an advance warning, there is a male on male scene in this story. You have been warned.

******************

I was so nervous. I had gone home and was getting ready for that evening. Everything was a massive decision and I was quickly becoming overwhelmed with it all. Excited nerves were quickly becoming anxiety. This was one of my top fantasies. A threesome with two guys and I wanted it to be as incredible in reality as it had been the many times I have masturbated to the fantasy in my head. I wanted it to be a sensual experience and for everyone to enjoy it. I wanted to be reduced to a quivering mass of sex and sweat. I wanted to enjoy it and have no regrets, but I also wanted my dignity to be very much left in the bedroom. I wanted them to use and abuse me in a consensual game of 'let's take turns fucking Sophie until she begs for it to stop and go harder at the same time'. I wanted to be knelt between them, one in my mouth and the other up my ass as they pounded me. Trying their best to physically touch their cocks together somewhere in my chest cavity as they took me from both ends. I wanted to be destroyed.

It was unrealistic. My expectations were way way way beyond anything that was ever going to be delivered. By definition though that is what a fantasy is. I was living it and the pressure was getting to me. What do I wear? How should I do my make-up? How should my hair be? Do I just go in and offer myself for the taking, or do I play hard to get? I was getting hung up on details that didn't matter. Who cares what I wear when I turn up? I am going to be naked anyway. Will either of them remember what my make-up was like when I turned up? By the end of it, my make-up will hopefully be ruined. Waterproof or not. And my hairstyle? Again, by the end of the night, I am hoping for it to be as ruined as my make-up. Loose, ponytail, pigtails, plaited? Who cares, I am hoping to be thrown around and for my hair to be used to manipulate my head to where my mouth is needed.

Hanna was no use to me as she was at a family wedding. Her replies were slow and short as she sent a sneaky message when and where she could. She basically told me to stop micromanaging and just enjoy it. Neither of them are virgins and so know how to fuck me. Just let them. Which was good advice, but I had overthought it and was stuck in a cycle of panicked anxiety.

"Hey, sis. Are you out tonight? Am I okay to set up the PlayStation downstairs?" Graham asked as he came in without knocking.

I overreacted. My door wasn't fully closed anyway. I had been back and forth to the bathroom multiple times, the last of which was about two minutes ago. I had said a mumbled and distracted hello to Graham on the way back as he was coming upstairs. Also, I was fully dressed. Not just decent enough to be walking around the house, I was fully dressed. Jeans and t-shirt. Going further I even had trainers, socks, a bra and panties on. Our own rules state if you are changing or whatever don't leave the door open. If the door is closed then always knock and wait. "Fucking knock!" I screamed at him. "Fucks sake Graham... it isn't difficult."

He was stunned at my reaction. As a perfect response, he would have just spun on his heels and put it down to me being a hormonal crazy bitch. I would have calmed down and apologized, plus felt like a bit of a dick. That isn't what he did though. He reacted in kind and a screaming match of atrocious language ensued. The only advantage that I had over his was that his language was a level worse than mine. I got called the 'c' word. Very loudly. I deserved it, but even so, it gave me a shred of ethical superiority over him. I am of course clutching at straws. It was a disgraceful display of two teenagers 'losing their shit' over absolutely nothing.

Mum flew upstairs and split us up. We weren't actually hitting each other, but we were face-to-face yelling at each other. She physically stepped between us and pushed me back into my room. "ENOUGH!" she screamed, just to be heard. She spun around and pointed at Graham. "ENOUGH! Room, NOW!" she yelled.

"Fucking crazy bitch," Graham spat at me from the doorway. "It needs putting down. Crazy fucking bitch."

"ENOUGH!" Mum screamed and glared at him. He snapped out of his rage. Mum is terrifying when she properly yells at you. He turned to go back to his room. "And I will NOT tolerate that sort of language in my house!" she affirmed.

"Yeah," I said to him as though I had any sort of morality to rest on.

"From either of you," she snapped at me with a glare that withered me to about a foot tall.

"Sorry Mum," I said meekly.

At that moment Dad ran upstairs. He had been in the garage and heard the mayhem. "What the fuck is going on?" he asked as he looked at the scene. Mum stood in my doorway, Graham going into his room and slamming the door behind him while I stood in my room. My rage was now tears.

"No idea," Mum said to Dad then turned to me. "What was that all about Sophie?" she asked. Her voice was softer, but still shaky at the adrenaline. It has been a looooong time since we had got to that stage.

I just shrugged. 100% me. Totally to blame. She looked at Dad who just gave her a resigned smile as he tapped on Graham's door. Mum came into my room and closed the door behind her. "Well?" she asked. A sharpness was in her voice again. She would have heard it all and I had thrown the first stone so to speak.

"Sorry," I said as I slammed my phone that happened to be in my hand onto the bed in a final display of aggravation.

"Not for this one," Mum said shaking her head as she rejected my apology, "What was that all about?" she asked again.

"Just... stressed and overreacted," I said looking at her wondering if total ownership of the fallout would end this inquisition. "Totally my fault," I said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. I shook my head. "University? Work? Andy?" she quizzed. I looked at her when she said Andy and she saw the tell.

She sat at my dressing table and looked at me. That was a whole new level of unacceptable from the pair of us and she was 100% correct in not letting me mumble an apology and that be an end to it. Yeah, I started it, but Graham escalated and he would be getting a similar awkward conversation from Dad. Although his overreaction was probably just because he woke up late and didn't have time to have wank this morning, not because he was trying to micromanage a threesome. I am of course belittling possible underlying reasons for his reaction to me.

"Are you two okay?" she asked referring to Andy, to which I nodded as a closed response. "Okay. I am always free if you want to talk. However, if that EVER happens again there will be serious consequences. I... No, neither of us will tolerate that sort of behaviour. EVER. Understand?" she said. She knew when I clammed up and questioning me would just further clam me up.

I just nodded my head while looking at the floor. "Do you understand, Sophie?" she asked again.

I looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah," I said, "Sorry," I added feeling like a child apologising for getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

She smiled warmly at me and stood up. "Okay then," she said moving towards me and giving me a hug. I just melted into her arms and let her cuddle me in the way only a parent can. I am sure it is just psychological or maybe it is pheromones familiarised quite literally from conception through my entire life. Even so, the feeling of a genuine 'Are you okay' hug from Mum was one of the best things in the world.

"Sorry," I said again as I nuzzled the top of my head into her neck.

She stroked my back and gave me a squeeze. "As long as you are okay," she said as she kissed me on the top of the head.

"I am," I said. "Promise. Sorry."

She left my room and closed the door. I cried out my tears and over around an hour I composed myself and recovered my sanity. That was insane, I have never lost it like that before. It did however put everything into perspective. Hanna was right. Just lay on my back, open my legs and enjoy it. It is still the boys who have to deliver, I am just the post box. An awesome turn of phrase from her and one that was acknowledged by several smilie faces and emojis. I would have killed to have her physically here for moral support and comfort, but I was okay again.

I went downstairs for lunch and hesitated on the stairs. I could hear Graham in the kitchen and for a second I considered running upstairs and waiting for him to finish. Delaying just made it worse though. I needed to eat a large slice of humble pie and I knew how bad that tasted. Wanna know what tastes worse than cum? Try some humble pie when it is you who is 100% in the wrong.

"Hi," I said softly.

He turned to look at me with an expression that looked like he wouldn't have been surprised if I straight-up murdered him there and then. "Hey," he said back, "You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Sorry," I said.

"Me too," he replied. "We good?" he asked.

I nodded and went in and gave him a hug. "Yeah, all good," I said, "Crazy hormonal bitch moment," I added.

He could have made it awkward for me as he had the moral high ground on this one. I started it. He didn't though, he just accepted my apology and hugged me back. For that I applaud him, I am fairly sure I would have been a lot less dignified in my acceptance. "Is now a bad time to ask if you are out tonight?" he asked.

I laughed. That is what started the fight. "I am out tonight," I said, "Sorry again."

"Want some lunch?" he asked.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Sausage butties."

"Bleh, veggie," I said screwing my nose up.

"You eat bacon?" he said. I am indeed the worst vegetarian in the world. I am just in fact fussy. It worries me what they put into sausages so I don't eat them. For the most part, I am vegetarian, but I am partial to a bacon sandwich. I don't eat ducks as ducks are cute. I don't eat veal as 'baby cows'. I don't tend to eat much steak as eating a cow's arse just feels a bit weird. I saw a program where chickens were cruelly farmed and then just beheaded when big enough. At the same time, I do like a good chicken curry. As I said, shit vegetarian.

I just shrugged and made myself some toast. Another anxiety. I would have had a cheese and onion sandwich as that is what I felt like, but I didn't want my breath to smell like onions. Again, who would care? It isn't a romantic night in with kissing and cuddling. It was an evening of me being double-teamed. Hopefully. I am fairly sure neither of their dicks would care if there was a hint of onion as they spunked down my throat. Not that there would be and hint of anything on my breath other than mint, my teeth would be brushed and cleansed to within an inch of their lives.

I had five hours to get ready. That was a crazy amount of time and yet as I got ready and watched the clock it seemed like time was going at double speed. I waxed everywhere and with the help of a mirror plucked any last remaining hint that I had gone through puberty. From the eyebrows down I was smoother than a baby. Not a single hair survived my assault. I dried and straightened my hair. I plucked my eyebrows and curled my eyelashes. I did my make-up using waterproof products where I had them. I am assuming semen is mainly water, but either way, my brand of choice doesn't advertise if their products are cum proof so waterproof would have to do. If I could have peeled the skin off my body, ironed it and then put it back on I would have done.

I stood in front of a full-length mirror as naked as the day I was born. Fully made up and ready for a night out minus any clothes. Pussy, boobs and ass. All got appraised. I wished that I had bigger breasts as they barely rose off my flat chest. I tweaked at my nipples to get a reaction as that at least made it look like I had a pretence of tits. I am of course being a teenager here. I do have boobs and there is no mistaking my female shape. Even underneath a t-shirt, my A-cup breasts are fairly obvious. Standing topless with them exposed they were firm, perky and fairly cute. I just wish that they were further towards a full handful than they were.

The next conundrum was what I was going to wear. I checked the time. It was four in the afternoon. I had two hours until Mark was due at Andy's and an hour or so before I needed to be setting off. I wanted to be there before Mark. I didn't want to walk in bang on time and be introduced as the entertainment for the evening.

I of course had options. Jeans or skirt with a T-shirt or a nice top. A dress. Shoes or trainers, Socks or no socks. Bra or no bra. I don't think Andy has ever seen me wearing a bra except for our first date, but I felt like I should wear one for this. Then there were of course panties. Boy shorts? Brief? Bikini? Thong? G-String? None at all? Don't even get me started on colour. I had many options for that as well.

Was red too obvious? Was black or white too boring? Is a pastel colour too casual? Did it even matter? I was stressing too much about the wrapping. Neither of them is really interested in the wrapping. If I turned up naked except for my coat and then when Mark arrived just be sat on the sofa naked I am sure no one would complain. That would be a little bit too keen though.

In the end, I went casual. I did change multiple times, but in the end, I settled on a fitted grey T-shirt paired with a knee-length black pleated skirt. I wore black knee-length stockings with my Vans trainers. My underwear was sky blue. The panties were a bikini cut, but slightly more towards a thong. They had a full back on them, but only just. They were a bit cheeky from behind. From the front, a laced design gave a hint of translucency without ever actually showing anything. The see-through sections were strategically positioned to not actually show anything. If I had hair down there you would be able to see that, but I didn't, so all the laced panels showed was a bit of extra flesh. My bra was on off on off on again as I decided if I was going to bother with one or not. In the end, I wore one based on the fact it was likely my t-shirt would come off first and I didn't want to go from decent to topless with the removal of one item. It matched the panties and had a laced design around the cups. It was a push-up style, not that there was much to push up and it was kind of pointless anyway if you think about it. It only works as faking bigger breasts than you have if you are wearing it. Once it had gone there was no faking breast size. You have what you have.

I checked myself in the mirror. Took a deep breath and went downstairs. "Off out," I said as I went into the living room.

"Have fun," Mum said as she looked up. Dad's jaw hit the floor. I do scrub up fairly well.

"Be good," Dad said.

"Dressed like that she has absolutely no intention of being good," Mum said.

"MUM!" I protested.

"Don't wanna know," Dad said as he looked at me.

"Well, she does intend on being good... just not in the way you are hoping," Mum added with a wry smile at Dad.

"Mum? Really?" I protested.

"Lalalalala, not listening," Dad said as he covered his ears, but he did smile at me knowingly. A teenager in a new(ish) relationship. He can remember what he used to get up to with girls my age and that is what probably makes it worse for fathers as they watch their daughter leave the safety of the nest wearing what can only be described as "come and fuck me" clothes.

"Have a good night Sophie. See you tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," I replied and went out of the front door.

I caught the bus and went to Andy's. The door was unlocked and I let myself in. Mark was also early and I had only been there a few minutes when he arrived. Andy let him in and I said hi and gave him a hug as was our usual greeting. He was well over 6 feet tall. Short black hair and a neatly trimmed and styled beard. He loved the gym and it did show. He was fairly ripped and to sum him up in one word, cute. He was wearing a smart polo shirt and jeans. Andy was wearing a T-shirt and some shorts. We ordered some food and sat on the sofa chatting.

There was no real plan for the evening. We all knew why we were there, but there was no schedule.

18:30 -- Food

19:30 -- Beers

21:00 -- Sophie gets naked

Planning to that level would be a little bit weird and add a massive amount of pressure. We were all aware that at any stage we could bring it all to an end. There was no pressure and all. That is a lie, there was intense pressure, but it was all from me. I wanted this to be awesome. I wanted this to live up to the fantasy that had been in my head for as long as I was able to imagine such debauchery.

I barely ate anything. Nerves coupled with not wanting to look fat. We also ordered Italian which is garlicky at the best of times. Not that either of them bothered about such details. Sitting on the sofa, Andy and I on one and Mark on the other, we chatted and casually watched the TV.

It was really nice. We all got on really well and the conversation was effortless. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into an hour. Nothing happened. No one addressed the elephant in the room. The evening needed a spark to set it off. The atmosphere was electric. I was dressed to look my best from head to toe. Perfectly applied make-up picking up the natural shape of my face and eyes. If I do say so myself I looked fairly damn sexy. If I was two guys I'd fuck me. If I was here just with Andy I am fairly sure he would have leapt on me the second I came in through the door.

The Nintendo Switch got switched on and my heart sank. This wasn't going to happen. No one seemed to have the confidence to light the touch paper of the evening. I didn't want to look like a slut offering myself up on a plate. Andy probably didn't want to trigger an evening that would likely have a section in it of him watching another guy nail his girlfriend. Mark probably didn't feel like it was his place to start everything off. This was our party and we were the hosts. He was a guest and only there by invitation. He was along for the ride. Quite literally.

I settled in for what was likely to just be a night with a few mates having a drink and playing video games. I plucked up the courage though to apply a bit of slut to the evening though. After I had got a fresh bottle of beer for everyone I sat on the sofa and made sure I did a terrible job at keeping my panties off show. A side effect of having years of essential experience in sitting and standing in a short skirt with no one seeing your underwear was that the same tactics of keeping them hidden worked in reverse. There was no pretence on my behalf. I left my left foot on the edge of the sofa so I could rest my phone against my thigh while I messed with it and half-watched the video game. With the angle of my legs and the casual sitting position, it would have made no difference if I didn't even have a skirt on at all and was just sitting here in my underwear.

Mark noticed and a smile flickered across his face as he had a good look at my panties. I didn't acknowledge my faux pas, I just maintained the view that I was offering. They were playing Mario Kart and it is no secret that Andy was average at it at best. I am actually fairly good at it. I used to play previous versions of it a lot with my brother growing up and the skills are fairly transferable between the games. I played it more than I care to admit to and on most of the tracks I knew that the times they were setting were not blisteringly quick. I have dabbled online and got absolutely spanked, and not in a fun way, but the times that they were setting were not that scary.

"Do you have a third controller?" Mark asked as he tore his eyes away from my panties for a second between rounds as he looked me in the eyes.

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers