Self Dares Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought I would say it, but yeah, a little," she said smiling at me, but she didn't sit down.

"Aww, cute," I said. "I like being missed."

"Are you seeing Andy today?" she asked.

"Uhm, yeah," I said checking the time, "Not until later though."

"Cool, still loved up?" she asked smiling at me.

"Little bit maybe," I said back.

She left my room and I heard her go into the bathroom. I got up as it was lunchtime and I was just being lazy. I toyed with going for a shower but decided to have lunch first. I took my vest off and slid my panties off. How do parents have such good shit timing? The second my panties hit the deck my door clicked and my Mum came back in. "Er, knock," I said in a defeated tone. I was just glad it was her and not Dad or my brother, but even so, knock, it really isn't difficult. I badly covered my dignity with my arm and hands.

"Oh, sorry," she said, "Want some lunch?"

"Please," I said as I temporarily abandoned my breasts and grabbed the duvet to hold over my nakedness. "I'll just put some fucking clothes on," I said mocking the tone that she used when she disapproved of my clothing earlier when I had made breakfast wearing a vest and panties.

She didn't reply, she just smiled at my sarcasm and left my room again. I dressed and went downstairs where she had made us some lunch. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Your Dad and Graham are at some sports thing for the weekend," she said.

"Lucky them," I said. My tone of disinterest instant the second she mentioned sport. Except for the men in shorts and tight bodies, it had limited appeal to me. I remembered our earlier conversation where she had asked what my plans were. She was hoping for a girl's night in I think. "Do you have wine?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied looking at me.

"Chinese is nice," I hinted.

"We could do a Chinese," she said.

"I will cancel Andy," I said, "Wanna watch a shit film and hit the wine?"

"If you want," she said, her smile spreading across her face which was just adorable. "Will Andy not mind?"

I did want to, it would be nice. Granted if I went around to Andy's the entertainment would be a lot more intimate and sexual, but whatever, a shit film, takeaway and wine. What isn't there to like? "He will get over it," I said with a shrug, "Probably cost me a favour... or two," I added with a wry smile.

"If you don't mind," she said. I could tell she felt guilty about changing my plans, but she appreciated the gesture.

"Of course not."

I showered and then went to the gym. Odd combination, but the thought of going to the gym without showering just felt a little bit skanky. I had showered last night so I would hardly be stinky, but yeah. I showered, went to the gym, and then showered again. Saving water 101, look away. I usually retreated to my room during the day, but I stayed downstairs just to be with Mum. I spent most of the time on my phone, but she appreciated the company. Plus the fact she spent most of the afternoon reading her book anyway.

At half 6 we ordered a Chinese between us. I let her pick as neither of us would get anywhere near finishing a full one each. Plus it left space for some desserts which are always good. "PJ party?" I asked.

"Sounds good," she said.

I went upstairs and changed into a mid-thigh length t-shirt and some hot pants that doubled as panties as well. Mum wore similar in that she had a T-shirt on. I am assuming she had underwear on as the t-shirt was hardly long. Neither of us wore pyjamas so a pyjama party was optimistic. It would be good for the story I guess, but a little weird if we both sat there watching a film and drinking wine wearing just our panties. Or less.

We started the evening by watching "Friends With Benefits," which we have both seen before. Neither of us really watched it, we just chatted and drank our way through the film. When that had finished we watched Stardust. Again. The only reason was that it was what the streaming service suggested and after a few seconds, it autoplayed.

We had drunk the best part of three bottles of wine. She was way ahead as I knew my limits with wine and had spent many a morning with my head in the toilet after a heavy night on the vino. Mum was a wine machine. It must come with age, she could just drink it like water. I would be dead if I had that much wine in one night. My phone lit up and I glanced at it but didn't pick it up. It was our night and she could wait, it was Hanna.

"Andy?" Mum asked.

I shook my head. "No, Hanna," I said, "Andy has gone out with his mates."

She looked at me and smiled for a little longer than was comfortable. Long enough for me to check I was decent and a boob hadn't fallen out or something. Not sure how it would from inside a t-shirt, but I just had that level of discomfort for the second or so she looked at me. "Has he decided on the favours yet?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh probably, you know what guys are like," I said. I was going around to have sex anyway, so that was a given, that was just as it was and not in any way classed as a favour. It would probably involve me being on my knees, or possibly my ass, but the last time we did anal it was really painful for some reason. Maybe we just got complacent, but I actually blue-balled him mid-way through as it was just owchy. Once I had recovered I gave him a handjob, but that was probably a poor substitute for cumming up my ass. He had showered and washed and all that grim stuff, but we don't use a condom for it as it feels sooooo much nicer for me. Even so, there ain't no way a cock that has been up my ass 10 minutes earlier is going in my mouth. Clean or otherwise

She grinned at me but didn't ask any further questions. She wanted to, but she wasn't sure if she was too drunk and disinhibited, or if it was a valid question to ask your daughter. I tipped the last bit of wine into my glass to refill it to well below half then licked and sucked the last few drips off the end of it very suggestively. "Lucky him," she said as she read my not-so-cryptic suggestion.

"See how much I love you?" I said as I sipped at the wine.

"Aww, love you too," she said as she unfolded her legs on the sofa and got up giving me a fairly decent flash of her white and black panties. She swept her hand down her t-shirt as she got up, but a little bit too late.

"Black and white," I said grinning at her.

"Oops. Sorry. Yours are white," she added with a smile, "Another bottle?"

"Do we have any beer?" I asked as I sorted out my t-shirt. I thought it was longer than that, clearly not. I knew mixing drinks was a terrible idea, but I would die if I had any more wine.

"Probably," she said, "I will check."

She came back in with a bottle of wine for her and a glass of something for me. "No beer. Vodka okay?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Sure." Gonna be ill, whatever. I can drink vodka until it comes out of my ears and although I will wake up with a handover it will be a long way from feeling like death. Mixing wine with vodka was game over for Sophie. Maybe I was getting fucked tonight, just without penetration.

"Only a small measure," she said as she handed it to me. I thanked her and took a sip, it was indeed a small measure. "So just the one favour?" she asked.

"Hopefully," I said. I smiled at her and saw the twinkle in her eye. "And yes I will swallow," I added with a mischievous grin.

The shock on her face was awesome. It is the age-old pub question isn't it, as soon as you move towards any sort of oral conversation it is not long before spit or swallow 'cums' up. Always asked, but rarely answered. A sly smile, a lick of the lips, a knowing look. "Wow, okay," she said. It is rare for her to be lost for words and I was fairly proud of myself for knocking her off her stride. She knows I do oral and that I swallow. During an earlier conversation, she advised that it was around 10 calories.

"Oh like you don't," I quipped. I have no idea if she does or if she doesn't and I have no real interest in knowing the answer to that question. The implication of such a statement instantly washed over me and I blushed bright red. I stammered a few half-constructed words, but I just regretted the last two or three alcoholic drinks.

"Well yeah... you can't be married for almost 20 years and not swallow a bit of cum," she said.

I just stared at her, my mouth open as I had no idea what to say to that. I may have knocked her off her stride, but she just smashed me off the metaphorical footpath. I laughed. What else could I do? My Mum sucks my Dad's cock and swallows his seed. Hardly a revelation, but I really didn't need to know that. My laugh set her off and we practically fell off the sofa. "That is just wrong," I giggled.

We giggled off and on for the rest of the evening as we remembered that moment. I loved her so much and I loved our relationship. Yeah, we occasionally slipped into the very inappropriate, but as far as our relationship goes she was awesome. My best mate, sorry Hanna, you are a very close second.

"Gonna head up," she said, her voice waking me up.

"Oh, er, yeah," I said rubbing my eyes and stretching on the sofa. "What time is it?"

"Half 1," she said.

"Wow, yeah, bedtime," I said.

She got up and offered her hands to me. I took them and she pulled me to my feet. She cleared the glasses and empty bottles into the kitchen while I tried to stay vertical. I was fucked. I can drink, but Mum can, and has, destroyed me. "Go on then," she said as she turned the light off and nudged me up the stairs.

I went into my room and she followed. I fell face-first onto the bed and stayed there. That would do. I felt her take my t-shirt off and manoeuvrer me so I was in bed and not on bed. I curled onto my side and she plucked at the hot pants. "These?" she asked.

I shrugged but shoved at them. They were fairly heavy cotton and the seams were so uncomfortable to sleep in. She helped me out of them and after multiple failed attempts at asking me if I wanted to wear anything to sleep in she gave up and just tucked me into bed naked. She kissed me on the head, stroked my hair with her hand and left my room.

I woke up in the morning as you would expect. Another wasted day and again I vowed to never drink again. Of course, this lasted barely for a few days. I was offered another modelling job at short notice and I considered turning it down. It was at the same University as my previous one and again I would be sharing the football bus to get there. There had been a misunderstanding and the job was for two models, not one, which had not been arranged. I had no plans though so $50 was hard to turn down. They also asked if I knew of anyone who would like to give it a go. I said that I would see what I could do and do they still need me if it was only me. They did, and I hung up and rang Hanna.

"No," she said.

"You don't even know what I am asking," I argued.

"You have that whiny voice you reserve for your Dad when you want something," she said, "I have no money, so no," she added. I could tell that she was smiling as she spoke.

"HEY!" I protested, "I don't have a whiny voice."

"Yeah you do," she said, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, can I borrow twenty bucks?" she mimicked with a precision that only a fellow teenage girl could manage.

"Whatever," I conceded, "Anyway, want some money?"

"A l w a y s," she said slowly and suspiciously.

"How attached are you to your clothes?"

"Depends... are you offering to pay to fuck me?"

"No," I said flatly, "You do realise that makes you a prostitute yeah?"

"Richer though," she said and I practically heard her shrug.

"True," I agreed, "But no. Although a certain University will pay you $50 to take your clothes off for an hour."

"No," she said.

"Aww, go on, they need two and they fucked the booking up."

"That sounds like a them problem to me."

"It is fun."

"Yeah, great fun to get naked in front of a million people."

"Fifty at the most, and most likely less."

"No."

"It isn't our University so no one will know you."

"No."

"You know you want to."

"No."

"Dare ya," I said as I stepped up the pressure.

She hesitated and I knew I had her. It was just taboo, it was social peer pressure that was making her say no. She was an exhibitionist. Not to the levels of me, but the thought of getting naked in public made her slippy as well. I know this and she knows that I know this. She just needed a good reason to make the leap. Logic never wins. Dare someone who hates losing though and you have a bit of leverage. "What do you do?" she asked.

"Sit in a specified pose for up to an hour while artists draw/paint you," I said. "It is always dignified and it isn't weird or seedy. As weird as it is you could be a bowl of fruit for all they care," I added as I predicted her next argument.

"A naked bowl of fruit," she mumbled.

"Well, yeah, but at least you don't have a banana to hide," I said.

She laughed at that. "When is it?"

"Tomorrow..." I said hesitantly.

"What do I need?" she asked.

"Are you in?"

I heard her nod her head before she answered. "Yeah."

"Awesome," I said, "I will ring them back and come round. Am I okay to stay at yours?"

I was. I rang the University back and told them that Hanna would be coming along as well. I gave them a few details over the phone so they could verify a few obvious pitfalls. Date of birth and surname. She went to the same University so they had her details. She would still have to show ID when there though. I let Mum know I wouldn't be back until sometime tomorrow and went around to Hanna's.

We slept together, but not in that way (although we both only wore panties as it was so warm) and the morning soon came around. We didn't actually have a drink either which was practically unheard of. So much so her Dad came up to check that we were okay as the vodka was not being drunk. I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing. We maybe drink too much vodka, but oh well.

Hanna was awake first and woke me up by being annoying. She was full of nervous energy and as is the case first thing in the morning confidence was at an all-time low. She was considering backing out. I talked her around by just being honest. It was seriously awesome fun, if you like a bit of nudity, if you don't I would assume it to be terrifying, but that is part of the draw of it. Make yourself feel alive by scaring yourself. I also told her that she would be able to back out at any point, even when we were there and right up until the session started.

We went to get the bus and like last time I adopted the same approach as the first time. Far enough back to avoid having to engage with the coaching staff and yet not too far back to be involved with the players. They would have a field day with two of us. Pun intended. "Cute hoodie," one of the players commented as they walked past me.

"Fairly cute what is in it as well," another of them commented before I replied. "I wonder if her mate will let us watch?"

I was wearing a "Wednesday" hoodie from the recent Netflix series. It was black and on the left breast, there was a line drawing of Wednesday's head with the words 'Not a people person' printed below it. "And yet you still speak to me," I said flatly, "Thanks though," I added with a flicker of a smile. We will ignore the words used. Fairly cute? Come on guys, if you are trying to get into a girl's panties at least commit to the cause, no one wants to be fairly cute, so go all in. A motto that is useful in many a courting scenario. I would also advise you not to refer to your 'target' as a 'what', again, you aren't winning any brownie points. Love the attention though, a good stroke of the ego.

Hanna was nervous. Properly nervous and I did my best to keep the conversation away from what we were about to do and just chatted about what we did normally. As we got closer and closer to the destination though I could feel her nerves. "It will be fine," I said, but she just looked at me with a nervous smile. "Honestly, it sounds odd, but it almost feels surreal."

We got there and went to the art department where we were both ID'ed and briefed on the session. It was only 30 minutes, but still $50 each. "Are you both okay with naked?" the professor asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah. I am."

He looked at Hanna and read her expression. Not difficult, she was a rabbit in the headlights. "It is fine if not," he said, "Honestly, 100% no pressure at all. It is whatever you are comfortable in."

"What is the position?" she asked.

He tried to explain it, but in the end, just showed us a picture of the requested pose. It was one of us sitting with their legs folded underneath themselves leaning to the side with their hand resting on the other person's back. It was actually fairly tame. Bum and boobs were on show in either position, but only the one who was sat down was really showing her pussy. Even that with careful positioning of the legs and the angle would limit the people who could see between the legs to a handful of people. "I don't mind being the one seated," I said.

I wanted her to do this. This had been a fantasy for her for a long time and I didn't want her to back out of it. Equally, though I didn't want to pressure her into it. It was a big leap of faith. It is easy to be brash and confident, but when push comes to shove it takes a lot of bottle to drop your panties in front of fifty people you don't know. Even laying on her front her boobs and ass were still on show. "Naked is fine," she said after a few seconds.

We went into the changing rooms, stripped naked and that was when my nerves hit me like a freight train. I normally went into myself during the latter part of the journey to mentally prepare myself for what was going to happen, but I had been side tracked by putting Hanna at ease. The second I slid my panties down and felt the cool air lick between my legs self consciousness flooded my body. I had pubes. For the first time ever doing this I was not hairless. Yes they were trimmed into a neat triangle down there, but even so, it was different, and I was suddenly very aware of my body. Although as a plus I wasn't paranoid about my tiny tits for the first time in my life. "That looks so fucking cute," Hanna said with a grin as she had a good look at my pussy.

"Feels weird," I said covering my modesty with my hands.

"Yeah, maybe," she agreed, "Still looks fucking hot though. This feels very naked," she said as she uncovered herself and showed off her shaved pussy.

I am not sure if she recognised my nerves and put two and two together. Probably not, I am giving her way too much credit for awareness there. It was a genuine comment, which was exactly what I needed at that moment in time. I needed to take my own advice and just accept that that sort of detail was of no interest to the students in the way I was thinking it. The only disapproval my pubes would garner would be if any of them were bad at drawing hair. It generally made their life easier, neatly trimmed and tidy as I was down there, hair is less detail than a hairless pussy to draw. "Ready?" I asked, "We doing this?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, "Lets do it."

We put on the provided robes and went back into the room to wait for everyone to be ready. I took the lead and slid the robe off. The cool air licking across my nudity and I felt my nipples react to the air. She followed suit and got onto the floor. I got into position above her and got comfortable. "Relax," I whispered to her, "30 minutes to hold it," I added.

I saw her relax and I rested my hand on her back. "Ready?" the professor asked, we both said yes and the session started. It was a natural position and our ease with each other made it a lot easier. Although the pose required me to lean on her back with my hand I didn't feel the need to hold myself off her and just lightly position my hand. Being able to sit naturally and comfortably made it a lot easier. Ignoring the fact that we were naked it could have been any other day where we just lounged around together.