Self Hypnosis Can Also Benefit Others

Story Info
Charles admits to using self hypnosis for fetishes.
8.7k words
4.27
5.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hypnosis, Submission, Oral, EYOC, Smoking--Everyone is well over 21.]

Self Hypnosis Can Also Benefit Others

I don't usually stray when I'm on the road. No, no---not that. I mean I pretty much stay at the hotel; eat in the hotel and then back to the room to work until lights out. But a couple of the hotels have pretty good restaurants close by. This one, for example, serves a really good grilled chicken sandwich. About a third of the breast falls outside the bun, and the sliced potatoes come with half a dozen sauces (you just have to ask nicely for more than one). The bar is roomy enough to open the laptop, and there is a mix of travelers and locals for conversation if that's your preference. And you can charge to the room.

Tonight, it was a local fellow sitting next to me. Between bites, late business emails, and Amber, the bartender, passing by, we had enough of an amiable conversation to continue it after the plates were cleared. We bought a round for the other.

15 minutes or so into the post dinner conversation, he leaned back and said he needed to step outside for a moment as he pulled a blueish cylinder from his jacket.

I hesitated, then sort of stammered, "I'll join you if that's OK?"

"Sure," he replied.

I rummaged in my bag and pulled out a baggie with a pack and lighter.

Turning to the bartender, I asked, "Amber, are there ashtrays on the patio or do I need to get one from you?"

She walked to the end, pulled one out and put it on the end of the bar.

"Watch our stuff, please?" I said as we went out.

"Maybe," she shot back. She's an attractive, self-assured bartender. Just enough cleavage and make-up to make your eyes linger. "I'm Not a Waitress" nail polish. Always wore black, leather skirt or pants, silky tops, sometimes a vest, had an intricate, light tattoo on her left shoulder. Flirts enough to make you feel attended to, but not a come-on, if you know what I mean. The presentation works. I tip 25%, sometime 30% if inspired by the package.

Holding the door open for the fellow, I remarked, "As long as we are taking this to another level, I'm Charles."

"Cute, I'm Steve," he said as he slid through.

It was empty, but he led to a table in the far corner.

As I opened the baggie, he raised his eyebrows a bit. "That's an unusual way to carry your stuff," he gestured.

"Eh," I shrugged. "I'm not really a smoker. I never tried it growing up, but a few months ago, I thought what the hell."

"And the bag?"

"Security. I don't have the best sense of smell, but my wife does. And although she used to years ago, she would no doubt start throwing things--very heavy things. I'm an endurance athlete and have always been 'pure'. Never tried drugs, don't drink to excess, etc. I keep it hidden in the car; take it out at the airport."

I chuckled, "And they're too expensive to buy a fresh pack for each trip."

I was fumbling with the pack, trying to get one out and hold the lighter at the same time.

"Clearly a neophyte," Steve observed.

"Yeah. It's only one at night and only on the road."

I finally got everything in the right place, lit it, took the first inhale, and settled back.

"You just need practice," Steve said, taking out an e-cigarette. The cylinder was a metallic blue and sparkly. He rolled it in his fingers for me to see.

"So how did you get the courage to take the plunge?"

I hesitated. He leaned forward, exhaling in my direction. His exhale was very fragrant. I sniffed it as it went by.

"Well?"

I smiled. "Unaccustomed as I am to sharing personal secrets with a stranger I have just met," I said, trying to disarm the question, "I suppose I can trust you?"

"Strangers in the night," he said.

My third inhale and starting to feel the nicotine, I relaxed and started talking.

"I've always had a smoking fetish. My mom and all her friends smoked. It was on TV and the movies. My wife smoked in the early days; stress relief mostly and sexual prop sometimes. She liked for me to go down on her and make her cum before she finished. So there was the sexual aspect of it. And then came the Internet and You Tube. So now I'm going down the rabbit hole, searching for videos of actresses or erotic settings. After a while, there was one video I kept going back to. A very attractive woman -- Julia I think -- had one where she teased the viewer with 'so you want to be smoker like me' and then described how to do it. Well, a month or so ago, I took a double Scotch back to the room, and watched the video over and over and sort of hypnotized myself to block the inhibitions and obey her."

My fourth inhale. And his exhale again in my direction.

Leaning in again he asked, "Then what."

"I just kept repeating her words -- be a smoker like me, you want to do this -- and walked next door to the convenience store and then straight back to the smoking area by the hotel. I bought some ultralights and did what she said. I didn't inhale the first and then had a second one. I inhaled this time and halfway through, the nicotine hit. I sobered up a moment or two later and then tossed the pack away. But the next trip I tried a different brand, and then a different one the next two trips before I settled on the longer ones---the VS 120s. To be frank, I like watching the exhales. And in bed I would try to visualize the smoke patterns coming off the tip and floating away. Tough when it's windy, but the patterns are captivating.

My fifth inhale.

"Self-hypnosis, huh?" he remarked.

I was very relaxed now. "Yeah----another erotic fetish."

My sixth inhale, as well as some more of his, now blown directly to me.

"So, it was sexual?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. "I guess I was sort of dominating myself with my fetishes and submitting to her voice to overcome my resistance. Damn---that's circular."

My seventh inhale. The buzz is really building now.

"Clearly you were compelled to model this woman's style. You hold it like a woman does."

"Huh?" I murmured.

"Sure, you hold it straight up by your ear with your arm bent and your other arm across your chest. Very feminine. And you lift your head, exposing your neck. Very submissive, very seductive."

"I guess so," I was still murmuring, floating.

"It's natural. All your role models were women, so it's only natural. All you need is some lip gloss to complete the image. A nice dark burgundy imprint would be rather sexy wouldn't it?"

I'm trying to keep my thoughts focused so I make sense but not wanting to disrupt the buzz.

"Wouldn't it?" he prompted. "It would enhance the fetish further I think."

Visualizing it, I felt my dick stir. As I adjusted it, I murmured, "I suppose so." My voice trailed off.

"This is very relaxing, talking like this," he said. "Very, very relaxing. Take another inhale like she did and sit back."

My eighth inhale. I was aware of how I held it and so I made a point to lift my head and exhale straight up. A nice long plume.

"Relax," he instructed. "Look at me and relax."

He was holding his cigarette between his thumb and forefinger, rotating it back and forth. The sparkles were flashing slightly in the light from the restaurant. I was floating, watching them flash.

"That's right, don't blink. Just watch and relax."

Sometime later, he spoke -- softly, but firmly.

"I know there's more. What else has tempted you?" he asked. "You've done a very nice job of feminizing yourself as a smoker. Very sexy, very sensual. There's lots of fetishes out there; and lots of videos. Tell me. Watch the sparkles. You want to tell me."

Still not blinking, following the motion, I murmured, "What makes you think there's more?"

"I'm a counselor, I know people," he said. "And I know compulsion and temptation. And you got aroused when I suggested the lip gloss. So, what else have you submitted to? Who have you let dominate you?"

'How did he know?' I thought.

"Go ahead, I could guess, but it's easier for you to tell. Go ahead, we've gone this far. You're trapped by the sparkles and my voice. And I'm very, very interested. Indulge me, please."

"I----I found some other types of hypnosis videos," I trailed off.

"What sort?" he prodded.

I hesitated.

"I don't think, I mean I'm not comfortable-----"

He leaned in further; his voice was low. "Sure, I understand. I'm a total stranger and I'm asking for secrets. But after this I doubt we'll ever see each other again, so what's the harm. I'm interested. This is what I do."

"Well, I don't know," I muttered.

"Here, do this. Light another, hold it just like she did. Admit it emphasizes your inner feminine tendencies; we all have them.

He put his down, reached across and pulled one out of the pack and handed it to me. He picked up the lighter.

"Let me light it for you as a man would do for a woman," he instructed.

I held it to my lips and with my other hand, held his while he lit it. As he pulled back, he stroked my hand twice. I stroked his as well.

Aware of what I was to do, I held it straight up and took a slow long inhale, lifting my head to slowly exhale the plume upwards. All the time looking at his eyes, flirting.

"Go ahead, tell me----tell yourself you can do it, just like you did when you let the lady in the video tell you what to do."

Another exhale, and the compulsion washed over me.

"I found a video about being a Sissy and eating your own cum," I whispered.

"OK, and?" he gestured for me to go on.

"And so, I looked at a couple, and then a couple more, and then found one that was very compelling.

"Tell me."

"It was a layered video---strobes, words, a dominatrix talking, and a woman in the background in red latex smoking a VS120, slowly, with long exhales mixed with long nose exhales. I just watched her smoke and listened to the Dominatrix tell me to listen, that I was a slut, a good cum-eating slut, that I had been working up to doing, all I needed to do was be her good cum-eating slut. I wanted to please her. She knew I was ready now to obey her and do it for her."

"And so?"

I inhaled again. "I had leaked pre-cum, and so I tasted it. Then I got lotion and a washcloth and watched her again, this time cumming when the model gave one of her long nose exhales.

"And did you eat it?" he prodded.

"One small lick; then I hesitated and then she was telling me to do it so I did," I sighed.

"And it wasn't disgusting, was it?"

My secret was out---nothing else to do now. "No," I said, "It wasn't; it was sort of warm and smooth."

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" he said.

A moment passed.

A wave of sexual urge swept over me as I inhaled again. I could feel the pre-cum release.

Watching me with a slight smile, he picked up his phone and dialed.

"You were right; can you come on out"? A pause. Then, "Good."

He put the phone down and leaned in. His voice changed tone.

"Listen closely to me. You've hypnotized yourself to smoke and then again to eat your cum. You've dropped your barriers and accepted the domination by another---first the Smoker and then the Domme. And you are apparently comfortable with being a feminized slut and being controlled by another. Even the thought of lip gloss stirs you, agreed?"

I hesitated; thoughts were swirling.

"Charles, you're sitting here with me, no one is around, and you're totally focused on my voice now. The smoking reduced your inhibitions and allowed you to be controlled be another, whether it was smoking or cumming on command. And the same is happening now. You shared your secrets; with my encouragement you have put yourself in a trance. You admitted and demonstrated that you smoke just like a woman. I'm sure you are leaking pre-cum anticipating eating your release. Tell me that's true; admit that you are just waiting to be told what to do. You have given up control. Tell me I'm right.

Again, hesitation. I knew he was right. I felt totally numb; just like when the Domme told me she knew I had been working with her to reach the point where I surrendered total control to her.

"Yeah, I have," I sighed.

And then I was vaguely aware of someone over his shoulder.

"Charles," he said, "Sit there and drift for a moment. Think about trying a burgundy lip gloss for me tomorrow, OK?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmm" I murmured as I sat back.

A voice, "Was I right? Subtlety feminine; so is he gay?'

Steve's voice, "Complicated. He used a video to encourage him to smoke. It was a woman so he adopted her mannerisms. Then he took the next step of eating his own cum and the videos used domination, hypnosis and smoking to emphasize a Sissy attitude. He's definitely feminized, see how he is sitting, how he is holding the cigarette? He got pretty aroused when I suggested lip gloss. He's modeling a slutty woman in his mind."

The Voice, "That's what I picked up on. You think we can do it? I really want those lips between my legs taking me all the way in."

"It's always about the hunt and the capture, isn't it, Amber?"

"Yeah, sends a delicious shiver down my spine just thinking about it. But he's halfway there, open, receptive and getting warmed up. So you should have no trouble getting him over the barrier."

"No promises Sister dear. This not a TV show where everyone follows the script. He took up smoking and cum eating because one was a fetish of his and then he stumbled onto the other courtesy of the good ol' internet. Why didn't you just flirt with him and see where it went? He's been coming here for what three-four weeks?"

"Oh, he banters. But no hitting back. He's aware of the game, and so he tips well. But that's it. And of course I have to be very selective and careful. But for some reason I have wanted to fuck that mouth since I met him. And it fits right in with your counseling skills, right?"

"Oh sure, all the time, convincing people to indulge in the fantasies is so so much of what I do," Steve said.

"See what you can do. If it works and he takes to it, maybe I'll share," The Voice was fading.

__________

It was quiet for a moment. Then, "Charles, don't deny it, admit you are so relaxed now, but totally submissive to me. This is your fetish, your fantasy----being controlled by another---made to smoke, made to eat cum. It's not you; it's the others that have power over you. Power you let them have. You intentionally hypnotized yourself to be this way, haven't you? It's not you; it's they who control you."

He was right; I had to admit it. "Yes," I said.

"Excellent. I'm fascinated by this; I want to learn more. So give me one more very feminine, very flirtatious inhale and then we'll go back to your room. I want to see this video and understand how you submitted to it. You agree, don't you? It's the arousal that's making you obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes sir," he corrected.

"Yes sir," I said, looking at him through the smoke, parting and licking my lips slightly, I then gave him a brief, tiny smile. I leaned back, gave him the exhale he requested and then slowly put it out, all the while with a slight smile and looking in his eyes.

I stood, and wobbled, gripping the chair.

"That's ok, Charles," he purred. "A little too much to drink and then a relaxing conversation can do that."

He picked up the cigarettes and then put his hand under my arm pit---steadying, but guiding as well.

As we went inside, he picked up my briefcase. Amber came over. Steve said, "He's a little woozy; I'm walking him back to his room; his usual tip and charge to the room." He turned me towards her, "Right?"

"Yeah, please," I nodded.

She smiled, "Which room this time, honey?"

"517," I slurred.

__________

We made it across the parking lot and to the elevator. Once inside, he turned me to him. He brought his thumb up and gently brushed my lips back and forth.

He whispered, "You want this. You want to be controlled. You want to do what the videos tell you to do. You have given them power over you. You are under their spell, aren't you?"

My lips parted, and I caressed his thumb. I never looked away from his eyes. All I could think was how I had no control. I had allowed myself to smoke; I had allowed myself to eat my own cum; I was allowing this man to caress my lips. "Yes sir," again in a whisper.

The door opened, and he kept me in his grasp as I walked to the room.

Once inside, he turned me toward him again, taking my face in his hands.

"Go turn on your computer--show me the cum-eating video."

"Yes sir," I whispered.

It was in standby. I opened the folder where I had it and others stored. I gave hm one ear pod. I hit play.

The strobe started and then her voice followed:

"I want you to look at me, I want you to look very-----very-----very hard at the screen. I want you to look right in my eyes and to acknowledge one thing first and foremost. You want to please me; you want to be a good slave and you want to do whatever I tell you. That my words become like gospel to you, are they not? Nod your head and say, 'Yes Goddess.'"

I did as instructed, "Yes Goddess."

She continued, "Good, now that we have that out of the way, I have something special for you. You've been working up to becoming a good cum-eating slut for me. But, it's not enough. You have to keep coming back to me. It's an addiction."

Steve reached forward and paused the video. The model with the cigarette filled the screen.

He put his hands on my shoulder and turned the chair so that I was looking at him.

"Look at me; tell me, what she just said?"

I just looked at him, confused.

"She said you have been working on becoming a good cum-eating slut. Right?'

I nodded.

"She also said it's not enough. Right?"

I nodded again.

"She's telling you it's not enough. She's telling you to take the next step, isn't she?"

I paused.

"Charles, you've hypnotized yourself to smoke and to eat your own cum. But now she wants you to take the next step. Become a complete slut---which means you need the thrill of submitting to someone's cock, of eating someone else's cum. Look at the woman on the screen. You know that's what she wants. She controls you. Admit it, you need to take the next step."

I paused.

He insisted, "Don't hesitate, it's the next natural step. Why deprive someone of experiencing that warm sexy mouth, your freshly glossed lips sliding up and down, the thrill of making that cock cum and then knowing the erotic satisfaction of pleasing another."

I still paused.

"Put your hand down your pants, catch your precum on your thumb and finger, bring it up and lick it clean," he demanded. "Now."

I did as ordered. There was enough for three licks.

"And you want to do that for someone else. The Sissy in you compels you to do it."

The word "Sissy" washed over me like a warm wave. I was a Sissy---I smoked like one, I ate my cum at the command of others because I was too weak to do it on my own, the thought of lip gloss made me shiver.

I dropped my head. "I do," I whispered.

"That's a good obedient Sissy," he purred. "Now get undressed and get prepared to do what your Goddess commands."

I left my clothes in a pile, got the lotion and wash cloth, and as I was already leaking, I slid the video to the 4:00 minute mark which was the part that usually made me cum. The model was in profile and took double hits with nose exhales. I came in ten strokes. I promptly licked it up.

Falling back in the chair I was panting and shuddering. That was as good an orgasm as I could recall in a long, long time.

Steve was standing in front of me, his right hand repositioning his cock as it expanded northward.

"You look like you enjoyed that," his voice was soft.

"Yeah," I rasped.

"And so these videos made you receptive and submissive? Helped you do what you could not do on your own?"

"Yeah," I said again. "Hotel rooms are safe. And the videos reduced my reticence. After a while it was so easy to obey."